After Hours Ch. 01

Story Info
Boss gets adventurous with two reluctant employees.
9.1k words
4.33
160.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexKittn
SexKittn
24 Followers

Marcus sat at his desk touching up his PA's Power Point presentation. Tonia's talents did not extend further than answering the phones and making coffee, but she was sexy and willing, so he kept her around. He especially enjoyed taking her on the many trips interstate which consisted of boring conventions and long meetings with various senior executives of pharmaceutical companies. Marcus was a business development manager and he was staying back so everything would be ready for the next day. It would have been nice to have a PA who was competent as well as gorgeous, but staying back a few hours had never bothered him.

He tried not to let himself get distracted by the cleaner vacuuming in the background, which was coming closer. Marcus sighed in annoyance as his door was swung open and looked up at the cleaner. She quickly apologised and backed out of the room.

'It's okay, you can come in,' he said, hiding his excitement.

The girl hesitated, and entered the room. She was a young Chinese girl with long hair braided half way down her back, wearing jeans and a black shirt with the cleaning company's logo in it. The shirt was several sized too big and hung loosely off her shoulders. He was surprised to see her small frame roll the industrial sized vacuum cleaner into the office. She was blushing, but Marcus couldn't tell whether it was from embarrassment or whether she was just out of breath from the hard work. He tried not to watch her work, but he was in awe at her efforts at unobtrusiveness while making so much noise. She was perfect.

But, these things take time.

The next day was typical. Tonia walked into his office that afternoon after the presentation wearing a short baby pink knitted skirt and sleeveless white polo shirt that hugged her full breasts. Matching pink pumps accentuated her shapely calves.

'Those execs were pretty impressed, huh?' said the PA.

'No thanks you you,' replied Marcus, not looking at her.

Tonia sat down on his desk and crossed her long legs, looking perplexed, but smiling, and asked, 'What's that supposed to mean?'

'It means what I said. I stayed back two hours fixing up the mess you made with that presentation. You've been working here for nearly six months but your work is still horrendous.'

Tonia frowned. 'I'll do better next time, Marcus.'

'Oh and there's that,' he said, pretending to concentrate on his computer, 'I'd really prefer it if you call me Mr Valanidis outside of this office. In fact, it might be good practice if you stop calling me by my first name altogether.'

'Yes, Ma—I mean, Mr Valanidis,' she said, slumping slightly.

Out of the corner of his eye, Marcus saw one pump dangling off her stockinged foot and already he felt he could not go on with this act. It was only Tuesday and he had a long week ahead of him and the prospect of her warm, silky cunt was almost too tempting. Ignoring her, he started replying to a client's e-mail. The sweet scent of his PA's perfume was distracting and sentences made no sense. He acted as if she wasn't even there.

'Um, Mr Valanidis?' she asked, hesitantly.

Marcus sighed. 'What now?'

'I'd love to fuck you right now.'

'So?' he said, not missing a beat.

'So... Don't you want to fuck me? I'm so horny. And I know you've been stressed out lately. You're pretending you don't want me, but I can tell you want to put your cock in my pussy. It's so wet. I've been thinking about it all day.'

'That's not what I pay you for, Miss Clark, though it certainly explains why nothing ever gets done around here.'

Tonia uncrossed her legs and lay back on the desk, long blonde waves of hair hanging over the edge. She hitched her legs up and put them on the table then shifted her body so her boss had a perfect view of her stockinged legs and bright pink mesh underpants. They were transparent and a quick glance showed she'd shaved her pubic hair in the shape of a love heart. Cheap and tacky, he thought to himself, but his stiffening rod had other ideas.

He stood up and positioned himself between her spread legs. Tonia looked up and smirked, though Marcus continued to stare coldly. He leaned forward and ran his hands over her large breasts, squeezing them. She moaned and reached out to run her manicured hands through his hair, bringing him closer to her until their lips were almost touching. He put his hands under her top and lifter her up slightly to kiss her. She slipped her warm tongue into his mouth as his hands plucked her breasts out of her bra and fondled them roughly. Tonia stretched her arms back as Marcus slid her top off, but he stop when it covered her face and the tight material kept her arms by her head.

'Don't move,' he said softly and got up to walk to the other side of the desk, loosening his tie as he went.

She did as she was told, but was surprised to feel her hands being bound together with a silky fabric.

'What are you doing?' she asked worriedly and tried to get up.

She was in such an awkward position that it was easy for Marcus to keep her on the table.

'I said, don't move.'

He went back to the other side of the table and positioned himself between her splayed legs and lifted her skirt up completely. As he used one hand to play with her ample breasts, he used the other to unzip his pants and pull out his hard cock.

'Oh, fuck me Mr Valanidis,' groaned Tonia.

'Shut up, slut,' he said and pinched her nipples hard.

Tonia winced, but stayed quiet.

As he stroked himself, Marcus pretended he had the Asian cleaner before him, not this stupid, white whore. He'd always had a thing for Oriental girls but never had the chance to fuck one. He yanked off the disgustingly bright pink panties and angrily dug his nails in her soft tit flesh. She cried out softly and tried to turn on her side. He pushed her back down and even though he said nothing, Tonia knew he would make things very uncomfortable for her if she tried to get away again.

Twisting her pink nipples and stroking his dick, Marcus shut his eyes and imagined pounding the little Chinese girl's tight hot cunt. In his head he heard her yelp in pleasure and pain. He pumped faster and faster for several minutes and opened his eyes momentarily to stare down at the unwanted pussy before him, moist with anticipation. He considered fucking his PA anyway, but the idea of her stretched out, dirty hole repelled him and within seconds he came all over her longing cunt and wiped his cock on her thigh. He then stood there motionless as it softened, tucked it back in his pants, zipped up and walked out of the room.

'I'm going for lunch,' he said, shutting the door behind him.

He went to a café next door and ordered a sandwich and coffee. The waitress was a cute Korean girl and he considered trying to pick her up, but she looked like she might be too young. Before leaving, he ordered another sandwich for later, with the expectation of staying back that night as well.

When he got back to the office, Tonia wasn't there. A colleague said she had gone home ill, and was surprised at Marcus's lack of concern. Everyone knew they were having an affair, which was no surprise because he was too much of a workaholic to date, and as for her, well, it was the only way she could possibly keep any job at all.

Marcus walked into his office and tried to distract himself with some work. Hours went by and soon it was 5 o'clock and by half past everyone had left the building. He pulled out his sandwich and ate messily over the floor, spilling crumbs everywhere. There was a sound of vacuuming far away, which gradually became closer. It took about twenty minutes before she reached him and was very much out of breath. He opened the blinds slightly and looked out at her in jeans and the same oversized shirt, struggling with the heavy equipment. As she neared, he pretended to work. There was a hesitant knock at his office door.

'Come in,' he said, trying to sound impatient.

The Chinese girl walked in and began to clean, but staying away from his desk. She turned the vacuum cleaner off, and as she turned to leave he said, 'Hey, what's your name?'

'Marilyn,' she said softly, with a slight accent.

Marcus hated the name; he had been expecting something exotic and did not hide his displeasure, though of course the girl had no idea what he was scowling about.

'You haven't cleaned around my desk,' he said gravely. 'I'm sure your bosses wouldn't like to hear you're slacking off.'

'Sorry, Sir,' she said, and dragged the vacuum cleaner nearer to where he sat. He rolled the office chair back slightly as she tried to vacuum under his feet but without getting too close to him. Marcus enjoyed her ass while she bent down, making sure to suck up his mess.

'Is this okay, Sir?' she asked timidly.

'Yes, Marilyn,' he replied, looking at his screen. 'Don't let me keep you.'

As she walked out, he stared again at her small, boyish figure and prayed she was legal. He left himself as soon as she was done, all the while planning the following night.

It was Wednesday, so called 'Hump Day', and Marcus had an itch that needed scratching. Tonia came in wearing completely unflattering black straight-leg pants and a brown business shirt with only the top button undone. They ignored each other all day, each waiting for the other to cave. He noticed she looked tired and had probably ended up getting fucked by someone else the previous night. Typical, he thought.

During lunch, Marcus decided he would do something different. He drove down to another part of the city and to the sex shop he knew there. He didn't go there very often, but knew his way around. He'd only ever bought things like videos and flavoured condoms. This time, he went straight to the lubricants. He picked up a tube of anal lube, a ball gag and furry hand-cuffs, paid, and left.

At 4pm, he called Tonia into his office. She walked in to find him sitting by the window, blinds down, completely naked except for his socks.

'I knew you'd come around,' she said, smiling her victory.

He forced a grin, and then motioned to her to get undressed. Tonia unbuttoned the dull shirt, revealing a lacy black half-cup bra that pushed her breasts up and let her nipple show through. She slid the shirt off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She turned her back to him when removing the pants and wriggled out of them seductively from across the room. Underneath, she wore black stockings supported by a matching garter belt and crotchless panties, her mostly bald pussy staring directly at him as she bent over. Somehow, Marcus found himself completely disgusted by the trashy blonde before him. Any man would say she was gorgeous and would fuck her in a heartbeat. And here he had her whenever he wanted, but he'd do anything to swap her for the figureless Marilyn.

'I want you to do something, babe,' he said, as if he were about to tell her a secret.

'Of course, Mr Valanidis,' she pouted and started to rub her breasts.

'Go to my desk and lean forwards on it.'

Tonia did as instructed and, anticipating the next request, spread her legs three feet apart and pushed her ass out even more.

'Now what, Mr Valanidis?' she teased.

'I want to watch you make yourself cum.'

She didn't get up, but turned to look at him, a huge grin on her face.

Marcus smiled back and said, 'No, I don't want you to look at me. I want you to pretend I'm not even here.'

Tonia turned away and shut her eyes. She brought her hand down to her cunt and began to rub herself. Marcus noticed her talons were freshly painted bright red and turned away, repulsed. He peeked through the blinds and stared at the street as his PA's moans blended in with the sounds of traffic below. Occasionally he feigned interest, saying, 'Oh, you're dripping wet,' and, 'Baby, I love your fingers in your pussy,' but really he couldn't care less. He knew she enjoyed being watched and he just wanted her ready for... something new.

He walked up to her just as she was getting close, panting and groaning shamelessly, not caring that the rest of the office could hear her. He reached under and effortlessly finished her off, twisting her hard clit between his fingers while the other hand dug into her gushing pussy. She collapsed on the table, knees weak and buckling under the intensity of her orgasm. Marcus pressed himself against her soft flesh, coating his hardening dick with her cum. She tried to bring her legs together, but he kept them spread apart with his own and she stumbled on her stiletto heels. He held her close to the table with his body and reached into the desk drawer. Tonia was still delirious after having cum so hard for her boss but jolted in surprise when she felt something cold on her anus.

'What are you doing?' she asked, concerned.

'Don't you know?' he laughed.

'Of course I fucking know, but you're not going to do it.'

'I'm not?'

'No, now get off me.'

She tried to release herself from his grip but she was still weak and anyway he was much stronger and easily held her against the desk. He tied her hands together behind her back, this time with soft handcuffs. There would be no marks.

'I'll scream,' she warned.

'No, you won't,' he said, and leaned forward to put the ball gag in her mouth. She didn't even have time to think about stopping him and soon her mouth was stuffed and only muffled sounds came out.

'I knew you'd come around,' said Marcus as he squirted some of the anal lube on his own cock. This was the first time he'd taken her completely against her will and as much as he loathed her, he hadn't been this horny in months. He considered this might be just because he hated her that he was enjoying himself so much.

Tonia loved sex, but hated anything to do with her butt. Marcus had tried begging and bribing, but the bitch would not budge on that matter. She said it was a filthy, homosexual act which she could not possibly enjoy. He didn't care. He was looking forward to a nice, tight hole after the loose one that he'd been using to pleasure himself in for the past six months.

The anal lube was for single use. He slid the nozzle right up her ass and squirted the rest of it right up her rectum. She clenched around it and some of the gel was expelled.

'You look so funny with lube coming out your butt,' he chuckled, fully aware how completely humiliated she must be feeling. 'It's a bit brown though. You must remember to have an enema next time.'

He put the nozzle back though it was empty and squeezed air in her ass. After a few times, she let out a wet fart which made him laugh loudly.

'How unladylike,' he sneered. 'I'm not even sure I want to fuck you now.'

Marcus paused to see what she would do, but Tonia just lay there and seemed to be sobbing.

His cock stood out only millimetres away from the tiny puckered hole. He had quite a large cock and wondered himself how he could possibly fit it in there. The idea of causing her pain didn't worry him so much but he certainly didn't want her bleeding all over the carpet in his office.

He held her back down with his palm in case she decided to move.

'If you struggle,' he warned, 'I'll shove my dick up your ass so fast it'll rip you in half.'

Tonia braced herself but at the same time tried to relax her sphincter. The head slid in quite easily but was extremely tight. Marcus didn't think it would take him very long to cum once he was entirely inside her. He pulled out completely, and then went in again, each time going deeper, her tight rectum clenching his cock like a warm, slick fist.

'I know you must be enjoying this, because your ass is gripping me like a vice.'

Tonia shook her head, which he ignored.

'You know, I'm only a quarter of the way in,' he said, as a matter of fact.

At this, Tonia sobbed through the gag. Her foot slipped and his cock popped out, but Marcus thought she was trying to get away. He steadied her and put both hands on her ass, spreading her butt-cheeks painfully.

'Bitch,' he said, and shoved his entire cock up her rectum until he was balls deep in the office whore's shithole. He could feel the screams course through her body, even though they did not escape the ball gag.

Marcus was having the best sex of his life. It was even better than he'd hoped, the tightness around his rod so unlike anything he'd ever felt before, gliding in and out so smoothly, yet every time he exited completely, he wondered how his enormous member could possibly find its way in again. Wanting to savour the experience, he pulled out and waited until her sphincter closed up, then entered again, which proved to be even more pleasurable. Tonia lay still, praying to pass out, but the burning in her ass never lessened and the uncomfortable pounding continued relentlessly, although she found some enjoyment in her boss's huge balls smacking into her clit with every entry. She might have appreciated the mix of pleasure and pain more if he had been gentler and had not humiliated her so much. She clenched her ass in an attempt to make him cum faster.

It worked, and soon Marcus was spurting his hot seed deep into his PA's rectum. Reluctant to leave her snug hole, he collapsed on top of her cuffed wrists, sweating and out of breath. His face close to hers, he could hear her sobbing behind the gag.

'Tonia,' he whispered in her ear, 'stop being so pathetic. I do hope you begin to enjoy anal sex because after that I don't think I'll ever want to fuck your loose cunt again.'

Marcus stood up and let his softening cock slip out with a plop, then walked around to face Tonia. Her eyes were shut, but she was still crying softly.

'Do you want me to take the ball gag out?' he asked.

She opened her eyes to face his smelly cock, and nodded. He removed it, and as she gasped for breath, he held her head and forced his dick in her throat. Tonia tried to pull back but was bound, weak and completely helpless. Without having to be told, she very reluctantly licked and sucked her own scum off her boss's soft cock, letting the slime go down her throat and retching at the horrible taste and odour filling her nostrils.

'I'll never be able to kiss you again,' he said, 'now that I know what you do with that pretty little mouth of yours. You're disgusting, Tonia.'

'I am,' she said, when he backed away, satisfied his dick was clean.

He left her lying there, cum dribbling out of her ass, lips stained with sludge, until he was completely clothed. He removed the cuffs, threw the evidence in the waste basket, and left his office. By then it was after 5 o'clock so he didn't even bother closing the door. Tonia didn't know this so she got up quickly, shut the door, and got to cleaning herself.

Marcus made himself some coffee and sat in the tea room drinking and reading the paper. He wondered whether she would report what had happened, or even turn up the next day. It didn't really matter. She was nobody. Her promiscuity was common knowledge, and anyway, no-one would care what a blonde bimbo would have to say.

He heard footsteps coming towards him and someone opened the door. Although it would have come as a surprise, he had expected Tonia to be there. Instead, it was the cleaner. She was just as shocked to see him, and nearly retreated out of the room. Then she seemed to recognise him and said hello very quietly.

'Hi, Marilyn,' he smiled, holding up his coffee to her.

She smiled weakly and started to load the dishwasher. Marcus watched her unabashedly, even when she turned around for a moment to see him staring at her, he just smiled again but didn't look away. It wasn't his nature to be a stereotypical pervert in a position of power, but after what he had just experienced with Tonia, he was still feeling very lusty and this beautiful Asian girl was just what he needed. The way she distanced herself, her unattainability, made him want her even more.

SexKittn
SexKittn
24 Followers