After Hours Ch. 01

Story Info
I work in a restaurant as an assistant manager.
1.4k words
3.28
44.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work in a restaurant as an assistant manager. I'm pretty young, only 22, so it's kind of weird to be bossing around people who are my age or even older. I love my job, though and I enjoy the fast pace of the industry. I'm good at what I do, and I'm strict and not always easy to work with.

However, I'm still human and there are a lot of attractive guys I work with. Most of them are deadbeats or ex cons just looking to pay the bills, and don't stay long. I don't have a problem telling them what to do or telling them to leave if they can't do their job. But every now and then I meet a guy who smiles at me and I want to just throw him on the floor and rape him just to relieve the sexual tension. I don't though, and I never date anyone I work with. I may flirt or joke around a bit, but I'm very professional. Usually.

Robbie was one of my best workers, and we had developed a good friendship. Not a bad looking guy either; he was 18 with dark curly hair, warm brown eyes, 6'4 and a little chubby but I thought he was really sexy. After hours, when we were cleaning up the kitchen, we'd talk about anything and everything. After working together for about a year, five nights a week, we'd pretty much learned everything about each other. In a way, it was nice to have someone to talk to, but I was also worried he'd get pissed off at me and tell all my personal secrets. I think he had feelings for me; he enjoyed hearing about my sexual preferences and asked me a lot of personal questions.

Robbie definitely had a temper on him and there were a couple of times we butted heads and ended up screaming and yelling at each other. It didn't really affect our friendship; it's part of the stress of the job. But nobody could do the job like Robbie could; he was my best cleaner, cook and he could have the place closed down faster than anyone.

So when Robbie mentioned that his older brother, Joey, was looking for a job. Normally I don't like family working together, but if he was anything like Robbie I definitely could use him in my kitchen.

Joey came in the next day to apply and talk to me. We're a chain restaurant so all our hiring goes through corporate, but they allow me to do most of my own interviewing and hiring. Joey seemed like a nice enough guy; he was 22, same age as me. He looked a lot like his brother, with short dark hair, similar height and build. Instead of Robbie's soft brown eyes, his were a cold gray, and very intense. He didn't seem as friendly or as personable as his younger brother, but he had a decent work history and he wanted a job.

We worked together for a couple of months without incident. Robbie and Joey didn't have any family drama when they worked together, so I figured I'd made a good decision. I found myself liking Joey in spite of myself. He was very different from Ronnie; more withdrawn and serious. We talked sometimes, but usually just worked quietly. I learned a lot about him over the weeks. He was a very sweet and considerate guy.

I developed an attraction to Joey at first, but I did my best to leave it at the door when I came to work. So far, Joey had been friendly to me but had shown me no outward sign of being attracted to me or anything. He'd smile at me or brush against me when he passed, but that was about it, until one night.

It was a typical night, a Wednesday. It hadn't been too busy, and it was closing time. Everyone was gone except Joey and I. I went up front to lock the doors, then headed back to the office to finish up my counts and paperwork.

"Are the doors locked?," Joey asked.

"Yes," I said as I breezed past him, not really looking at him. I always tried not to look into his eyes; his intense gaze was uncomfortable at times.

Joey followed me to the back, and I felt him grab my arm. I spun around to face him, and he grabbed me and pushed me against the wall. I looked at him in confusion, but only for a second as he lowered his head and pressed his mouth to mine in a hungry, hard kiss. His hands gripped my forearms, keeping them pinned at my sides as his body pressed against mine. I became aroused instantly, my nipples hardening and I felt myself growing wet. He had me cornered, trapped. I closed my eyes, allowing him, letting myself become lost in the moment. His lips were soft but he was kissing me so hard, I felt my lips would bruise. His soft tongue entered my mouth as he kissed me passionately. The only thought I could totally process was, Thank God there are no cameras in the building.

He broke the kiss just as quickly as it had begun and pulled away with a smirk on his face, those cold gray eyes boring right through me. He walked away and went back to work, leaving me there breathless and confused.

"Hurry up!," he called a moment later with me still standing there. "We don't want to be here all night,"

I regained my composure and went back to work. Maybe he was just teasing me, I thought. I wasn't sure how to act around him after that. We finished closing the store and nothing more was said about it that night.

We worked together the remainder of the week without incident. I noticed Robbie kept giving me strange looks, but I wasn't about to have that conversation with him. Then one night the next week it happened again. This time I was finishing up my inventory count when Joey came over, took the clipboard from my hands and set it down. I looked at him curiously before I realized that he was going to kiss me again.

He was gentler this time, but he still pressed me against the wall with his body, as though I were trying to get away. His lips touched mine, making my whole body tingle in excitement. A heady rush of passion made my head spin as I lost myself in his touch. His hands moved up to my hair, running his fingers through it roughly as he kissed me. My knees shook and I think I would have fell if he wasn't holding me up.

Joey's lips moved away from mine and his fingers twisted my hair roughly.The pain sent tingles down my spine and I gasped at the overload of sensations all at once. One hand moved to my breast which he began to fondle gently. He was no longer holding me down, so my arms went around him, my fingertips pressing into his strong shoulders. He moved his mouth to my ear, and I could feel his warm breath as he placed soft kisses on my earlobe, then pressed his smoldering mouth to the flesh of my neck. A moan escaped me and I threw my head back in a desperate attempt to communicated the words I could not possibly say, Oh god, yes, that feels so good.....please don't stop....

A second later he stopped, gave me a teasing smile and went back to work. I could feel a blush creep over my face and I felt like a fool. Obviously he knew how to push all my buttons; did he just get a kick out of teasing the hell out of me? I didn't know what kind of game he was playing, but I was totally confused. I resumed my paperwork, trying to push the incident out of my head.

It came back to me later that night, however, after a few glasses of red wine and a hot bath. I lay in bed as I replayed the events in my mind. His touch was so good; his soft lips. The way he kissed me made me feel like a goddess, like he truly wanted me, to be with me. I felt sexy and attractive. I also felt bewildered by his actions. We still hadn't spoken a word to each other in a romantic way, except for some mild flirting and joking around.