After Hours Pt. 01

Story Info
She gets worked up.
793 words
3.22
11.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't help herself, as she held her body under the pulsing steam of the shower; she couldn't help but get turned on by the sensations reaching her skin through her bathing suit. She wasn't sure what had come over her today but even the janitor's stoic smile melted her to the point of dampness.

It was late night opening at the leisure centre, and Louisa had come to get some after work training and exercise done. It was her chance to unwind after a long day of handling complaints for the company she worked for. Since she was single swimming was the best way for her to unravel. she much preferred orgasms but there was no one she was interested in scratching that itch lately.

But today her insides were on fire.

Everything was setting her off. But the shower was the last straw. She now had to get relief. But she decided to wait till she got home.

She hopped out the shower bit and went to her locker. She retrieved her towel and draped it over her supple body and went back in to get her clothes bag. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted that same janitor that she saw giving her the eye earlier polishing the floor. she decided to tease him a bit since she felt ultra sexy.

She slinked off swaying her hips seductively making sure she made a noise that would attract attention and went to a changing room to get changed. she then dropped her panties on the floor in front of the changing room went in and closed the door and now she waited.

She threw her bathing suit onto the floor and turned with her back to the door

She bid her time slowly listening to the floor buffer get closer she took off her bathing suite when she heard it near the corner and stood with her back to the door. Provocatively.

Once she heard the door knock she smirked secretly to herself and said "who is it?"

The tall Janitor has found her garments laying outside the door and has knocked on the give them back.

"Ma'am i think you dropped something outside the changing room."

"What is it? I think I have everything here."

He fells his collar shrink and his core get hot as he realised the predicament he felt he was in. Should he enter? Should he shout the name of them?. Burdened with indecision he whispered through the door

"Miss, I think they're your underwear?"

The thought that this guy had her worn thong panties in his hands made her radiate with heat, there was no denying her lust any longer, she needed sex. And he was the obvious choice for her needs.

She opened the door a small amount and peeked her head out wearing fake embarrassment. She made the eye contact with him, the eye contact that told him all of her intentions and she curled her hand around his bicep, without words she pulled him into the changing room with her. Once they were alone she said in a bratty, but still somehow innocent tone. "Take me!"

His passion takes over and he forces her against the changing room wall and pushes her head forward, her towel, which wasn't covering much, fell off her delicate frame. Her back was perfectly proportioned in the smoothest skin, he couldn't resist but to roughly kiss bit and nibble on it. he started on her shoulder blades, tracing his teeth over the contours displayed. At this point her needs we about to be met and she had resigned herself to silent lust. He made his way down her back until he reached the globes of her ass. he continued his ministrations of small bites on her supple skin and making small licks as he travelled even further down.

He took his other hand and spread her cheeks a bit and gazed lustfully at the forbidden parts in between, he knelt down and kissed and licked her,by now, dripping wet pussy lips. Cherishing the taste that drove him wild. Tracing his tongue around the edges of her lips and brushing occasionally against her clit was the technique he was going for. Keeping her on edge and still satisfying her at the same time was making her pant and take deep breaths, her back arching when the tip of his tongue skirted her button. Her stuttered raspy breaths increased in speed as he started circling closer to the bit she wanted him to concentrate his efforts. he took his tongue away to see how wanting she was and giggled at her neediness.

It was then he heard the words he needed to hear.

"Ugh, don't stop please"