After Life Siren

Story Info
The afterlife is not as she expected.
660 words
7.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Peter59
Peter59
3 Followers

Claire's end came suddenly without pain and without warning. Claire lived her life to the fullest taking her pleasures whenever she saw the opportunity. Claire woke to the afterlife slowly. The first thing she realized she was in a bed in a white room. Claire sat up and found out she was naked. There as a knock on the door and a man's voice asked if he could enter.

"Sure." Claire said.

The man who entered the room was also naked. Claire thought he was very cute.

"Claire, welcome to the afterlife, my name is Jim, I am here to answer any questions you might have."

"The afterlife?"

"Yes, you've died and been sent here."

"For how long?"

"Forever."

"What can I do here."

"Anything you like, you still have your free will."

Claire continued in her afterlife as she had lived her past life, she reached up and kissed Jim full on the lips with a long and passionate kiss. Jim returned the kiss as Claire pulled him to the bed and reached down to stroke his cock. It was already semi-erect.

"You're a big boy aren't you." Claire said as she worked his cock to full erection.

Claire pulled him onto the bed, she reached down and began to suck his cock. It tasted sweet and hard and large. Claire was able to deep throat Jim to the base of his fully erect member. Oh, she thought she was never able to do that so easily in her past life she was going to enjoy this while she could. When she felt ready she popped his dick out of her mouth and spread her legs. Jim needed no encouragement and entered her with a deep thrust. Claire wanted to scream he was fantastic, he filled her up and began a series of deep thrusts inside of her. Her passion was building, this was fantastic. Jim seemed to be enjoying it as well. Claire noticed that her energy did not stop, she was having the most amazing fuck she ever had. When she came it was amazing, she felt like she was going to explode.

The two new lovers paused and smiled at each other, they took a break to catch their breaths.

"That was fantastic." Claire said with a smile.

"Yes I loved it to." Jim added.

"Again?" Claire asked. For although they had just finished she knew she was good to go for another encounter.

"Well, I have to meet some from friends now." Jim began.

Then it hit Claire, she was so caught up in the moment she forgot where she was at. This was hell wasn't it. She was due for an eternity of suffering. What better way to begin he punishment then by letting her have a taste of paradise then denying it to her for eternity her spirits sank as she realized her fate. Jim could see it on her face.

"Claire, I was saying I have to meet some friends but I was hoping that you could come along."

Claire was puzzled.

"You mean I don't have to stay locked in this room alone for eternity?"

Jim smiled.

"Claire there are no locks here. You never have to be alone unless you want to. You can have as many friends and sex partners as you wish."

"I don't understand, when will I be punished?"

"Punished for what dear lady?"

"For my life of lust and sexual abandon?"

"Claire sex is a natural part of a human's life, some people just enjoy it more than others. Claire I know you made many others happy with your gift in your past life. Now it is time for you to enjoy in any way you wish."

Claire was stunned if the sex was this good all of the time, if she could have has as many different partners as she wished. This wasn't hell at all, she thought this was a far better place indeed.

Peter59
Peter59
3 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Prison School Ch. 01 Prisoner forced into school pushes back against teacher.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Aunt Jenny's Perverted Futa-Cock Ryan discovers his aunt's BIG secret.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Village Of The Nanosensors Prisoners' sexuality is tamed once and for all ... Or not?in BDSM
Glory Beyond the Hole TS Rose releases sexual frustration.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Starlight Gleaming Ch. 01 Ranji recalls meeting Janetta for the first time.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories