After Meeting Online

Story Info
He savors 3 hours of pleasure with Trevor.
1.9k words
3.66
34.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murrayd53
Murrayd53
11 Followers

Things were slow at work and as I was nearing the end of a contract placement (I work as a BA in the IT industry) I was not getting anything new to work on. I like to at least look like I am doing something plus it helps to keep from getting bored.

I was surfing the net somewhat and was checking a site on which I had posted a profile. I had exchanged e-mails with a number of guys over the past several weeks but had not gone out of my way to meet with any of them, even though offers had been made.

It was Friday morning and one of the chaps I had exchanged an e-mail or two with was sending me a message in the chat room. He wanted to know whether I would be interested in meeting with him. To protect his identity I will refer to him as Trevor.

Meeting with guys is not something that I go out of my way to do mainly because guys do not provide that desire that some other guys might get, certainly not like the affect that a good looking woman has on me.

My desire to be with another man has always really been about curiosity and the sexual satisfaction that I get.

Trevor and I had exchanged e-mails and yes I was comfortable with body contact, kissing, cuddling; all the things he was looking for in a guy. I wasn’t so sure how comfortable I was, having not really done much kissing or cuddling but this was something I wanted to do. More curiosity and adventure.

We agreed to meet that morning in a strip mall, outside a major coffee shop and we exchanged vehicle information. I could get away fairly easily and as I charged for my hours in the office, if I was away then I wouldn’t get paid which was OK with my employer.

It was about a 20-minute drive from where I was working. I arrived a bit early so I drove around the area to help with the nerves and butterflies. Eventually I parked and waited. Trevor arrived a few minutes later and parked beside me. I got into his car so that we could meet and talk.

We were both nervous and talked for about 10 minutes, about the weather, the neighbourhood, what he had planned to do that day and how that obviously had changed because of him getting in touch with me. I figured he was nervous like me possibly because he was married (like me) and had limited experience (somewhat like me).

We agreed that we both felt comfortable with each other and would I like to come back to his place. I said sure. I would follow him in my car.

The neighbourhood was very expensive, and in fact borders a large lake so there were some great looking homes. We drove for about a mile or so and he pulled into his driveway.

We entered his home and were greeted by a friendly dog. We chatted for a minute or two and then he offered to give me a tour of his home. Now at this point I did not know whether he was single, or married. He had identified his profession earlier so the home fit.

The home seemed like it was out of a magazine. Very nicely decorated. There was background music playing throughout. While it is a 2-storey home, it didn’t really look that way from the street.

Now as he is showing me around he is guiding me with his hand or providing a hand on my shoulder, which slides down my arm. Or a hand on my back that he rubs up and down. This was new to me, not unnerving just not something that I had experienced before.

There were pictures on the hall bookshelves, looked like family shots, but I did not get a chance to look at them closely.

The final room that we entered, as it turns out, is a rather large master bedroom. The bedroom is to the left and ensuite to the right. We are standing basically between the 2 of them.

Trevor turns and stands in front of me and puts his arms around my neck and pulls me in to a slow kiss. I put my arms around his waist, as I didn’t want to stand there like a cold stone. Besides, this is what I was there for, to continue my experiences with man-to-man contact. We kiss for several minutes, now rubbing our hands over each other’s body.

He asks if I am comfortable to which I say yes. I did feel comfortable, probably because he had taken the initiative and was leading.

He suggests that we move over towards the bed. We begin to undress each other and our clothes end up in a pile on the floor.

He climbs on the bed and beckons me to join him, which I do.

We are lying together on our sides, arms around each other kissing. Now I did not feel too uncomfortable with this situation. Actually, I was beginning to feel very much at ease. Eventually Trevor gets me on my back as we continue to kiss and caress. His one hand is caressing and rubbing up and down my body; of course filling me with excitement while the other is under my neck holding me as we kiss.

Trevor says that I am fuzzy (I have some body hair; chest, legs, back) and he likes that. Well Trevor is very smooth, no hair, except around his balls and cock.

Trevor is also Oriental while I am white Caucasian.

He then moves down my body, kissing and rubbing it until he gets to me cock. He massages it and then takes it in his mouth. I am in heaven!

Trevor slowly sucks me, long slow up and down motions as he gently rubs my legs and chest. He continues this for a minute or two and then works his way back up my body for more kissing and cuddling.

I have now become completely relaxed.

It is now my turn to return the pleasure to Trevor and I work us so that I am now on top of him. It is now my turn to lead the kissing and caressing and to massage his cock and balls. I work my way down his body, kissing and licking. I like it that he has no body hair.

When I get to his cock I take it in my hands and gently work it before putting it in my mouth to deliver a slow session of oral. I suck on it and try to see how deep I can go. I rake my lower teeth on the underside and then rub it on my cheeks while working one hand under it and his balls.

I don’t think that either of us was in a rush to make the other cum.

While working on his cock, my hands are also caressing his legs and stomach and chest. He lets me know that his nipples are sensitive.

As I work my way back up his body I stop and flick my tongue over his nipples. He thanks me with his mouth and tongue.

We lie there cuddling and kissing and talking about what we like. It is at some point during one of our discussions that I learned that he was gay and had a partner, another successful businessman.

I mention to him that I really love full body massages and how heavenly I find them to be. (Unfortunately I don’t get a chance to have one as often as I would like.) Trevor has never had one so I roll him over on his front. I should mention that Trevor and his partner have a king-size bed so we can maneuver around on it without fear of falling off.

I sit on Trevor’s legs, so that I can reach up his body and massage him. I discover that he also has a sensitive spot on his one shoulder, sensitive to touch/massage and kisses. I will remember this for later.

I massage his back and neck, and arms. I think he is enjoying it. I then move down his body to work on his legs, first one and then the other. Working up and down them with a strong and firm grip, working the muscles, the way I like it. I work up and between his legs under his balls and cock. Definite pleasure there.

I then work my way back up his body and lie on top of him so that I can work that sensitive spot on his shoulder, with my mouth. It has a definite affect on him.

Once again I find the roles reversed and Trevor is now on top of me.

We continued this for well over an hour, long sensuous kissing and cuddling, sucking, and massaging, enjoying each other’s body.

At some point we actually ended up lying with our heads on the pillows. We began to slowly masturbate each other with some sucking as well. Now I don’t know whether he did not want me to cum in his mouth or he in mine, as we had not actually discussed this. I sat up and took his cock in my hands and began to really work on relieving the pressure that had no doubt been building up, I know it was building in me!

After a few minutes Trevor came in my hands with some of it shooting up on his body. The man smiled at me.

He then pushed me on my back and slowly masturbated me into a most wonderful eruption. We lay in each other’s arms for a few minutes and then he suggested that it was time for a shower.

Now, I had always wanted to shower with another guy. Actually, I want to shower first. I am not into male sweat and if I am going to be putting my hands or mouth on another guy I want to make sure that he, and I, is clean.

Trevor had this large multi-person shower. We had the water on and then while holding, and caressing, and kissing we some how managed to soap each other up and wash each other, taking turns washing each other, top to bottom and front to back. I almost think our time in the shower was as good as in the bed, certainly the same activities and action.

We eventually decided that we were probably clean enough. Time to dry off.

After getting dressed and going back down to the main floor, Trevor gave me a tour of their backyard. As noted earlier, they were on a large lake and so they have stairs down through a rock garden to a cement wall/walk-way. I bet it would be a great spot for an evening of outdoor pleasure.

The whole time at Trevor’s was unrushed which made the whole experience very enjoyable.

We wandered back up the house and I got ready to leave. As I was about to leave, Trevor stood in front of me, wrapped his arms around my neck again, and we engaged in some more rather sensuous kissing.

I left with a great feeling. It was time to go back to work. The best 3 hours I had spent away from the office.

Was this only a one-time affair? Would we get together again? It wasn’t a one-time affair as we were able to get together again about 1 month later. More on that at a later date.

Murrayd53
Murrayd53
11 Followers