After Midnight

Story Info
Her demon, her master.
2.6k words
4.28
73.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mylynka
Mylynka
15 Followers

It had been a full month since I had driven down this road, this night being very much the same as the other. Though the season was changing, the leafy boughed trees, which canopied this road, still filtered the light from the full moon as it shown brightly in the gray September sky. Looking upward, I savored that light, drew my strength from it. I knew where I was going this time. He had beckoned me and I knew I could no more not go than I could decide not to breathe. He was inside me now; mind... spirit... soul. So when his summons came to me I rose from my bed, not bothering with any other clothing save for the sheer black negligee in which I slept, and entered my car. Setting out to answer his beckoning call. I knew it was after midnight but that did not matter. I must answer. From my very first encounter with this man I knew I was his.

I had met him here, in this cemetery on an unusual night not so long ago. He was a strange tall dark figure standing alone among the headstones and I was simply out for a summer stroll in the middle of the night. Something I did often, never having been concerned with things that may or may not happen to a woman alone in the dark. Why I approached him when I saw him, I cannot say but it was as though I was not acting of my own free will. As if he beckoned me and I had to obey. It was here he first violated me but yet I openly welcomed that violation. Me, a woman who always prided herself on being independent and never subservient to anyone, I allowed his control openly. His taking of me seemed to make me whole... complete. Yet I know there is no other I would ever allow this much of me. I was singular, never bonded, until now. He is my Master.

My short black negligee billowed behind me in the soft autumn wind and though there was a mild chill to the air, I scarce noticed. The sole purpose of my nocturnal visit foremost in my mind, overshadowing all other issues. I felt no climatic discomforts, no hunger, no fear of the night. My hand brush lightly down the front of my filmy gown and stopped at the lower abdomen. Though it had only been a month I knew it was there. I could feel it... Growing... Feeding... Seething inside me. His spirit...his seed.

As I approached the area where I had my first encounter with him, the voice inside me spoke. "Pass by," it whispered in my mind. The voice was low... Echoey. "I await you over here...over here..." The sound was distant, yet near. Inside me, all around me, beyond the cemetery limits. It bounced, first from one ear, then the other, like the sound a good stereo makes with a well-made CD. I continued on.

Passing a particularly large statue I sensed an intent gaze. My heart raced as I felt whatever it was looking at me, reach deep within. I could see the blood red points of light that were its eyes staring hungrily at me. Still I proceeded. My old fortitude remained, as did my non-fear of anything unknown. I never feared the bogeyman and I was not about to start. Beyond the cemetery limits, I entered the darkened woods, very foreboding, very ominous. I could sense his presence and could not understand his reluctance to show himself to me. Inwardly I wondered just where he intended our next encounter and was anxious for it to take place. I had never known a man such as he; never known fulfillment such as he had given unto me that night.

"This way," I heard a hushed guiding voice within me. "Come to my grove." It instructed. The voice ever low, ever echoing with enchantment but still tinged with a dangerous growl. My heartbeat quickened with anticipated excitement.

I saw out of the corner of my eye a shadowy figure as it darted from tree to tree. I couldn't see it clearly but what I did see seemed almost inhuman. Its stature was somewhat crouch like as if it were a normally four-footed animal walking upright on it's two hind legs. The head seemed larger than normal and the way it held its hands made them look paw like, with elongated fingers, clawed at the ends. Now my normally inward fearlessness was somewhat shaken as I realized what it was. Though the creature was only shadows to me now I thought I recognized its silhouette. Still feeling no real fear, ever the adventurous one, I continued.

Soon I entered a grove; an open place in the center of the dark forebodingness. Huge stone obelisks stood in a circle with a large flat stone slab across the top of every two. In the center was a great stone in the shape of a coffin, well worn, stained with immense age; stained with blood. The full moon brightness illuminated this stony casket as if showing my way. I saw the figure then, and my heart raced. This was not what I had expected. Still I stood stoically, ready to accept my fate. My filmy negligee now blew wildly behind me, as the wind seemed to increase, clinging to every curve of my body. It left no imagination to my attributes.

Then, as if to frighten me, the thing, which had pursued me, leaped out from behind the obelisk directly in front of me and landed, crouched on nearly all fours. I immediately recognized the beast. It was a Demon that had entered my dreams often. Its ears were pointed, sticking through somewhat long human/animal hair that reached to the middle of its shoulder blades and I could see the sharp fangs protruding from its mouth. Its jaws slavering, eyes deep glowing red. There was a hint of the tip of a horn in the middle of its forehead; the entire body was covered with a light hair, almost fur like. As it slowly inched toward me, still down all fours, I noticed how its hind feet were elongated, very much like the paws of a wolf and its front feet/hands, though they had definite fingers, resembled paws also, with extremely long claw like fingernails. I stood, my heartbeat pounding furiously in my ears. This is what my Master had in store for me? My mind felt its first sense of uncertainty.

The beast sniffed the air in my direction as I slowly took small hopefully unnoticed steps backwards. I was unsure what I would do now, the thought of my Master was strong within me but I was unsure of the intentions of this beast. I came to an abrupt halt as my back encountered one of the obelisks. The Demon was upon me now; I knew there was no direction in which I could escape successfully. I placed my hand behind my back, feeling the roughness of the stone, bracing myself for what may come as the Beast caught up with me.

I felt the Demon's cold/hot breath as it sniffed the length of my legs and inwardly cursed my feel of excitement as it approached that most sacred of places. It lingered with its nose there for a moment, and I heard a low growly chuckle come from deep within its chest. It flicked its tongue out, lightly brushing against my clit thru the filmy negligee. I shuddered with unwanted desire. Then it continued upward, smelling every inch of my body. As it rose to its hind feet, I felt its fore paw/hand softly caress up the insides of my legs, gently forcing them open. The Beast's face was next to mine, one arm braced against the stone next to my head, and I saw its wide toothy grin spread as its hand went beneath my gown and came in contact with my privates, feeling my growing wetness.

"Good," The Demon rumbled deeply, still with an echo in its voice. It was the voice of my Master yet it was not, more beastial, more primal. "You desire me, yet you fear me." All the while it caressed my privates, pressing ever so lightly with the tips of its claws. I felt myself lower a bit as if my traitorous body wanted the connection. The Beast then threw back its head and let out a roaring laugh. It lowered its head, looked with glowing red eyes into my own and said, "You will scream for me this night."

I trembled in spite of myself. I so loathed showing fear, even in the presence of this great Demon, and I loathed the fact that this was all strangely exciting. It let the claw of its forefinger lightly scratch against my nub, then travel up my belly under my negligee, circling my navel. Stopping momentarily to lay its palm flat on my lower abdomen, caress it. I felt that within me stir. The Demon then pulled its hand up to between my breasts where a silk drawstring held the outer cape of my negligee in place. The Demon looked down at the thin tie, crooked its claw/nail under it and with one quick jerk, sliced the tie away. My cape dropped away from my shoulders, exposing even more of myself to this vile creature, as the bodice of my negligee hid nothing.

The Beast cupped my breast in one paw like hand, lifted it from its flimsy covering, and covered it with its mouth. My breath came out in trembling ecstasy as I felt its forked tongue circle the areola of my nipple, then felt the Beast draw my ample breast deep within its mouth. Its fang like teeth nearly penetrated my skin, still I moaned with unwanted pleasure. It then pulled off my breast, still cupping it in its hand, and looked deep in my eyes with a self -satisfaction that made me cringe. Inwardly I wondered what I was becoming to allow this Beast, this Demon have such possession of me.

It pulled its other hand away from the obelisk and let it run first across my hair, then down the side of my cheek, stopping at my chin to caress my lips with its thumb. Something in me seemed to awaken. I opened my mouth and without warning, clamped my teeth down as hard as I could on the muscle below its thumb. The Beast threw back its head and pierced the night with its deafening roar of rage and pain. It let my breast fall from its hand and forced its other hand from my mouth, causing me to take a bit of its flesh with my bite. Its blood was spicy, hot and sweet all at the same time. I saw my chance as it held the wrist of the injured member. I lifted my foot, placed it firmly in the center of its abdomen and pushed backward as I caught the creature off balance.

With one great push, I propelled myself off the stone's surface and began to run. I was unsure of my direction. In my haste to get away, I had turned in toward the large stone coffin. The light carpet of leaves on the ground was thick with dew and my bare feet had trouble gaining any traction. Sometimes I was able to run upright, sometimes I found myself on all fours as the Beast had been. I didn't dare look behind me. I could still feel its anger growing around me.

Suddenly, when I had fallen to all fours, I felt the Demon grab the back of my negligee. It roared angrily as it raked its claws down my back, ripping my light covering like tissue. I felt the blood come to the surface of the scratches it made as I fell to the ground. The Beast reached with one great paw and grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to my back. I could feel the dampness of the ground seeping into my wounds. It stood to its full height, a near 10 feet, raised one mighty clawed paw far above its head. The roar that followed was even more deafening than before.

The Beast brought its claws down unmercifully across my cheek, causing my head to snap to one side. It then repeated with the other paw as I sought to backward crawl out of its reach. It then grabbed the front of what was left of my negligee and tore it away, leaving me totally naked before it. My backward crawl came to an immediate halt as I came up against what I knew could only be the stone coffin.

The Demon towered over me, breathing heavily with rage and blood lust. It straddled me and I could see its huge fully erect maleness, which bore an odd curve and very detectable spines on the sides. The thickness of it was amazing, unlike any human penis and I found myself thinking what it may feel like with that inside of me. Its member visibly throbbed with its desire and I knew there would be no mercy for me now, and yet, in a rather unwanted wanting I did not desire mercy. In a swift near undetectable motion the Beast had a mighty paw clasped around my throat. It lifted me, nearly strangling me, as I could feel its fingers reach all the way around to the back of my neck. It held me high above its head, eyes glowing up at me.

"You will scream for me NOW!" It roared and with one loud grunt, it forced me down onto its beastly penis, my legs automatically parting, wrapping themselves around the Beast. The Beast's member finding its way, with no assistance, deep inside my awaiting soaked vagina. I felt as though I would split apart from its immense size and though I did indeed scream, I did not want it to stop.

I felt the Demon fill every inch of my insides as it forced me onto my back on the stone casket. Each thrust of its immense member brought new ecstasy to every fiber of my being. My legs tightened around this Demon as it grunted and snarled in its lustful pleasure. It no longer need hold to my throat, I was willingly allowing this conjunction with me. I was oblivious to any other thing now and knew that I wanted it more than I had ever wanted any other being, for I knew this Beast for what it truly was; my Master in his true form.

It braced itself with its paws on either side of me as the Beast pumped and thrust. Its member reached farther inside of me than I had thought possible. My head swam as my own ecstasy had nearly reached its peak. Soon the Demon threw back its head once more and brayed to the moon as it exploded its fiery seething semen inside of me. I too expelled an elated scream as I felt myself reach an even greater orgasm than I had here to fore experienced. I could feel its semen travel upward making its way to the seed, which my Master had previously sewn. I felt the spirit there embrace this nourishing sperm with openness. Soon all went black as the Beast collapsed on top of me, a sweating pile of flesh, and fur mingled with the scent of my own blood and lust.

When I finally awoke I found myself lying on the stone slab, completely naked and blood covered, legs still spread widely as if awaiting more. I scanned the area with my eyes but saw no sign of my demonic lover. My hand slowly ran down the front of me and stopped at my lower abdomen. I could feel a strong definite heartbeat there now and knew his seed was now fully nourished, as it should be. It would grow within me now. And I, I was truly his...mind...body...soul; His and his Demon within.

Mylynka
Mylynka
15 Followers