After Midnight

Story Info
In the middle of the night . . .
2.2k words
4
5.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you don't enjoy stories in which ladies have extra-marital sex, perhaps this isn't the story for you.

The married couple sat on the couch, Tanner sprawled on the floor across the coffee table from them. "So, I don't think you guys ever told me how you met," Mark said.

Jenna looked at Tanner. "Gee, I don't remember. It had to be on campus, right?"

"It was at Lucky's, after a football game. I remember we beat Bowling Green, it was the first game of the season."

"Oh, yeah," Jenna remembered, taking a sip of the hard seltzer. "You gave me some real cheesy pick up line."

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Jenna just rolled her eyes.

Mark asked, "And you two dated for the rest of your junior year?"

"Yeah, but then we drifted away during the summer," Tanner recollected. "And the next year you met whats-his-name."

"Aaron. But we only dated a couple of months."

Trying to deflect the half-drunken conversation from the memories of the ancient and torrid love affair he'd had with the other man's wife, Tanner asked, "So, Mark, you grew up in Oregon, huh?"

The small and intimate party lasted till just before midnight. Tanner felt lucky to be there, to this day he regretted he hadn't tried harder to keep his friendship with the woman. Of course they'd drifted even further apart in the decade since college. Four or five months back he'd been surprised to hear from her on MeWe, found out they only lived twenty miles apart. They'd struck up a conversation on the site, met for a drink. And then, he'd been invited for dinner with his old lover and her husband.

When he saw Jenna yawn heavily, he took his cue. "Well, I guess I'll be heading along."

Jenna said, "Tanner, I don't think you should drive, you've had too many beers."

Mark seconded the notion. "Yeah, we've got a guest room."

Tanner let himself be talked into it, Jenna showed him to the bedroom, pointed to the bathroom down the hall. "The sheets are clean, if there's anything you need just let me know."

A few moments later he was lying in the dark under the sheet, thinking about the woman he'd let get away. A street light dimly lit the room through a crack in the curtains. Then he thought of nothing, slept.

He woke suddenly, it was still dark. Something was in the room with him! He spied the figure, dimly made out it was a woman. As his mind cleared, he realized it was Jenna, standing by the door, in a nightgown.

"Jenna?"

"I couldn't stay away. I tried, I just couldn't. Can I come to bed with you?"

"What about your husband?"

"He's sound asleep. Don't worry about him." She pulled the covering over her head, stood naked in the glimmer of the street lamp. He gazed at her blond hair, her full breasts, the thin strip of hair below her navel. "I want you!"

Tanner curled the sheet down in invitation, felt the mattress sag as she joined him, raised on an elbow to meet her. Their first kiss was deep, a remembrance of all those times during college. As he grabbed at her tit, still as supple as a teenager's, his memory slipped to the first time he'd touched these peaks just hours after he'd bumped into her in the campus bar.

Her hand traveled to his lap, found he wore sturdy boxer briefs. "Let's get rid of these," she suggested, and helped him pull them down. She found, of course, a full erection, as thick as it used to be. "Oh, that's nice!" She bent, the prick entered her mouth, he felt the warmth and wetness encircle him. She bobbed up and down on the tool, he felt her ass, found her pussy was already wet.

"I'm getting too close," he warned, and she giggled and raised. They twisted, their bodies crushed together. After a flood of kisses, he crept down, licked her nibs, she answered with a groan. She pushed him down, he remembered how she loved it when he ate her out, he slid further until he was between her legs, her clit between his lips, his index finger far up her slippery twat.

As he worked, he felt her legs stir, her body tense. Yes, he remembered now how she'd always fought against her pleasure at first, seeming to delay it until it burst from her. This night was the same, she kicked a little, her deep breaths hung, and then, with a sudden suck of the clit, he felt her strain, only a soft groan escaped from her. That was odd, in the olden days she screamed so loud his roommates pounded on the walls. But tonight, he reasoned, she curtailed her response so as not to wake the man in the other room.

After her orgasm she quieted, "I'm fine." But Tanner remembered how, sometimes, she'd wanted him to eat her until his neck got tired and his tongue wouldn't work anymore, he returned to his task. He slipped two fingers in and out of her tunnel, working on different sides of it, licked and prodded at the small button with his thumb until she blew again, leg's kicking, hips quivering.

Moments after she calmed the second time, she grabbed at his arm, pulled on it. As he cruised up her body, he heard her need. "I want you to fuck me now," she said, "as hard as you used to."

She led his body on top of hers, with her hand between them she caught his dick, led it to her slit. One quick push, he was buried as deep in her cunt as he'd ever been, it was wonderful! She raised her legs to the ceiling, he pushed in and out of her in a furor. He heard her laugh, softly again to hide their fucking from her husband, and he did his best to satisfy both of them.

She felt how close he was, whispered in his ear, "Let it go, I want all of it in me." Just a few strokes later he rose, felt the burn deep in his balls, the hairs on his neck stood, his toes curled, the first jet rose up through the tube, burst out and drowned the woman's snatch. And again and again he gushed, Jenna held him and smiled as he filled her. After he was drained he collapsed on top of her, she imprisoned him with her arms until he'd revived, during the after kisses she tossed his hair, tried to hold his dick inside her cunt.

They kissed more, fondled chests and breasts and shoulders and arms and faces, lost in the memory of their love affair until she felt the cock soften to the point she couldn't grasp it any longer with her pussy muscles.

They faced each other. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Wonderful. How about you?"

"Never better."

"Why did you?" he questioned. "Not that I'm complaining . . ."

"Why did I decide to fuck you? Even though my husband's in the other room? I couldn't help myself. After he dropped off, I laid awake for the longest time. You've got to know I never stopped wanting you, you're the best lover I've ever had. And then, tonight, being with you in the same room. And then knowing you were lying in a bed only a few feet away . . . Well, I couldn't stop myself."

They cuddled, kissed some more, whispered endearments to each other. It shouldn't be a surprise their eyes closed in the darkness, soft snores filled the room.

Tanner was awoken by a chirping, he felt Jenna rise and turn her phone alarm off. "What time is it?"

"Two o'clock, I should go."

He held her hand, "Don't"

"All right, another hour, but then I really will have to leave." She reset the phone, laid back with her boyfriend. "Oh, you're hard again."

The pair twisted, kissed, suckled, she sucked on his prick. After they were both randy again, she climbed on top of him, she was filled with him a second time. Where their first time was torrid, pure fucking, this was slower, Jenna twisted and slid on top of her man, slowly simmering until her pot boiled over.

She fell off him, they pressed against each other.

"Remember that first weekend?" he asked.

"Yeah, we didn't get out of bed at all on Sunday."

"Yes we did," he reminded her, "we went out and got pizza."

"We should have had it delivered," she joked.

"And then we both skipped our Monday classes."

They took a few minutes, kneaded each other's zones, rested again.

He had to know. "Am I . . ."

"What?"

"I mean . . . do you . . ."

"Oh, I know what you're getting at. No, dear, you're the first man I've wanted to screw since I got married. You're very special."

He was overjoyed at the news, that this woman who could very easily have been the love of his life had given herself to him. More kisses. When he made moves to travel to her southern area with his mouth, she stopped him.

"I think I'm done, you wore me out! But do you want to try and come again?"

"I think I could, yeah."

"What do you need?"

He arranged all the pillows, including the decorative ones, in a tall pile, Jenna recalled his love of the pose, knelt in front of the mountain, bent over it. Her twat was open to the man, he got behind her and stuck her again. Since his legs were outside hers, it meant a tighter target for him. Jenna loved this position, it was great, she remembered, when she was willing but a little tired. Why hadn't she and Mark ever used it? She'd have to introduce it to him.

Tanner was having his fun, he could vary the angle by raising his body, spreading his knees. He thought about the dozens or hundreds of times he'd imagined himself with this astonishing woman while he was pleasuring himself, then gazed at her dazzling ass, was dimly able to see his prick slide in and out of her slit. It hit him again, not as stormy as the first time, but still it was great, he topped her warm pussy once more.

He was breathing hard but got off her, sat on the side of the bed. She climbed into his lap, they held each other in the gloaming.

"Sleep with me," he begged.

"You know I can't. I love Mark, I'm not going to hurt him."

"Tell me we'll get together again."

"I don't know," she dodged. "I think this was just a one-time thing."

"Please. Please."

"I'll think about it." That was all she would promise.

She stood, grabbed her clothes off the floor. "I'm going to drive home now," Tanner decided. "I'm sober, and I'm not sure I could hold it together in the morning if Mark's there."

"All right," she agreed. She waited for him to dress, then walked him through the dark apartment.

One final, close kiss, a final cop of her tit through the gown. The door closed slowly and quietly behind him. In the glare of the parking lot lights he walked away from the evening, tremendously happy, a little sad.

Jenna entered the master bedroom, the sidelight was on, her husband was awake, staring at her.

She walked to the side of the bed, pulled the nightie off. "This," she announced, "is what a freshly fucked woman looks like." Then she laid beside him.

"How was it?" Mark asked.

"Awesome. Just as good as you told me it would be."

"So, you're an official hotwife."

"Yep," she agreed. Mark stroked his wife's body. "How does it feel?" she asked.

"Beautiful. Oh, you're really wet down there. How many times did Tanner come?"

"Twice. One time, real quick, in missionary, then we napped a little bit, then we started up again in cowgirl and he finished off in doggy."

They'd talked about this as a daydream a hundred times, Mark trying to convince her, Jenna never quite rejecting it, eventually agreeing to try it once. And now she had!

"Climb on top of me," he asked, she was happy to give her husband what he needed. And while they slowly screwed in the middle of the night, they told each other of their actions, their emotions."

"I came three times, I think," she revealed.

"I think I heard you once."

"I tried to be quiet."

"You shouldn't have."

"But then Tanner would have known you knew all about it."

"It'd be okay with me," the husband admitted.

"But this way I can use the excuse that my husband suspects if I don't want to do it again."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I'm on a high right now, I don't think I'm thinking straight. Let's see how I feel in a couple of days. Did you wank off while I was in there?"

"I pulled on myself. But I wanted to save it."

"Don't save it anymore," Jenna laughed, then got serious.

Mark's seed joined Tanner's, far up inside his wife's pussy, long after Midnight.