After Midnight on the Red Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The train lurched. The lights went out and they accelerated into the darkness beyond the station. He looked down at her and lifted her chin. Her hands still clutched at his softening dick. Her face had globs of sperm sprayed along her right cheek and some dripped out of her hair. Her mouth was open and smiled up at him.

"Fuck, that was great. My legs are dead."

She climbed off the floor and into the seat next to him. He pulled her close and kissed her, tasting the salty seed he had sprayed there mixed with her earthy juices. She leaned back and looked down at his cock.

"You got a license for that thing?"

He grinned and chuckled.

"The station really surprised me. I thought we were caught."

She rolled into her seat and started laughing.

"What?"

"You didn't see them, then?"

"Oh shit. What?"

"Three guys in their twenties by the looks of them. Tackle boxes, fishin' rods. I don't think they'll be catchin' anything as interesting as what they just saw."

"Fishing? Oh, shit." Spazz laughed along with her.

She put her arm around him and looked in his eyes. "Now what?"

Spazz's pants were still around his ankles. His cock leaked cum down his leg.

"Don't know. Missed my stop."

She leaned over and kissed him gently, inhaling and smelling him as she did. He wrapped his big arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Guess we'll just have to go around again." Spazz smiled and looked at those deep green eyes, twinkling back at him.

"Sounds good to me. I've got all night, big boy."

He pulled her down and they kissed, kissed until they couldn't hear, kissed until they couldn't feel, kissed until there was only the kiss.

12