After Office Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they walked out of the building and kissed again in the darkness of the avenue, the intensity of their desires had increased to a fevered pitch. Rosa took in the lush fragrance of Claudia's hair, the smell of her neck, her thigh pressed against her as they hugged passionately on the avenue. Their tongues, flicked and swabbed each others, their warmth of their mouths exchanged, one last time, their lips tingled with the feelings they had quickly built for each other. Claudia, felt her need to be loved by Rosa's firm arms and body. Rosa smelled like fresh flowers with subtle hint of sandalwood. This intense intimacy they first had was going to make it tough for Rosa. She knew it was for the best. No need to rush if this is real, she thought to herself.

But deep in both their hearts they wanted something more than just a fling. They both knew they had to go slow for it to mean something. Rosa led Claudia to an open taxi which had just dislodged its last fare right in front of them.

"I' ll see you at noon, get some sleep, I ll be thinking of you!"

and Rosa headed quickly for her apartment which was on the other side of the same neighborhood. Better this way, so that when we do find the right time, we have more quality time together, Rosa thought to herself.

One night doesn't make a real relationship. We both wanted more, and with all the things involved, we knew the morning would come without seeing each other's naked body. The steam our bodies had created together in that first kiss was so delicious, we could've kissed and caressed for hours while people meandered by. The day will come, we both trust when our soft bodies will intertwine and create a bond so special only a Devine Being will be able to separate us.

A few hours went by when Rosa's cell rang, it was Claudia.

"I just wanted to tell you how much respect I have for you. I'm glad we went slow and didn't jump into bed tonight, although all I could think about in my bath was making love to you. I played with my pussy thinking of your soft touch and lovely body. I m ready Rosa. I want you so much already, Rosa!

"Oh Claudia, I'm in my bed now, I'm naked, I'm touching myself and fondling my dark nipples, I want your mouth on them so badly! I want to suck your pussy so much and feel your cumjuices too! Talk dirty to me, make me cum now Claudia, Please!"

I took so much self control to push you in that cab before, you don't know!" Are you in bed now?

"Yes Im naked and fingering my moist clitoris too," Claudia whispered into the phone. Her daughter wasn't there, but she was so used to hiding her sexual feelings from her young daughter. "My entire body is yearning for your touch. I'm fondling my breasts now wondering how your body will feel on top of mine, our clits rubbing against each other. Oh, my love, I'm plunging my two fingers in and out thinking about your tongue on my pussy, oh yes I can only imagine how nice it will feel to be in your arms tomorrow, Rosa"

Oh Claudia! Your gonna make me cum, oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah cummming now, unnghhhhhh" Rosa's body tensed in her bed, her endorphins raged through her body, creating a lovely warm calm so she could finally fall asleep.

Rosa fingered her swollen, wet clit a few more times and used her electric dildo to finish herself off while Claudia kept talked dirty to her, it was so good, her bed was flooded with her juices and she needed time to catch her breath before telling Claudia how much she loved her voice tonight, her softness and her compassion.

"Okay, lets get some sleep and tomorrow we can figure this all out, good night my love, for now." Rosa hung up and they both thought about how much they needed to be together already for a long night of love.

They met in the lobby of the office building exactly at Noon.

"That was SO intense last night on the phone Rosa, you made me cum too, I don't know if I can concentrate on our work though," Claudia confided. Claudia grabbed her arm and pressed her against the wall of the lobby and they made out again, with people coming and going outside the lobby on the busy avenue.

Rosa needed to keep them both on task so they could have fun later without worrying about Monday. They got in the elevator and talked as they touched each other, face to face. Rosa implored her to concentrate and finish the printing so they could play later.

In a beat up old car just down the block from the office entrance, Mia spied the two women as they entered the building. She looked at her watch and assumed that they would go out for some food in about three hours or so and so she waited patiently for her moment. Mia had no family or real friends, she lived for the rush of the voyeur moment, the total thrill of being the only one besides the people she was watching who could experience the rush of their orgasms. Mia wasn't a creapy voyeur though, she was an active lesbian who just got off watching younger woman make love. She would respect the two of them and just keep the secret unless her boss asked her about her activities when she returned.

Claudia and Rosa worked diligently on the River account to make sure all the information was ready for Kate on Monday. It was 3pm and they were both hungry but still had to do the printouts of the spreadsheets, which could take another hour or two, depending upon how things went. The digital files were good for Kate, but her meeting needed multiple copies and the file needed to be uploaded safely to a secure server. Rosa grabbed Claudia and they headed for lunch, arm in arm smiling at one another, in anticipation of the free night ahead of them. Rosa knew that Kate kept her private washroom open, and thought about encouraging Claudia to come there after their lunch while the printer was working on the job.

Mia spotted them leaving the office around 3:15 from the secrecy of her tinted windows. The two women passed right past by her to the pub around the corner for lunch. Devious minds think alike and Mia had thought that Rosa may use the washroom for some illicit fun with Claudia. The over sexed voyeur got out and set up her equipment quickly, using her passkey to enter the office. She just happened to own a very sensitive video camera which was no bigger than a cylindrical lipstick container. It even recorded audio, not hi quality, but the camera sent a bluetooth signal about 100 feet to a blue tooth capable cell phone. Mia planted the phone inside another hidden part of the office no one ever went near. If all went well, she would dial into the phone and enable the signal to be sent to her phone or tablet anywhere! The installation only took a few minutes and she was gone, back to her residence to wait to see what transpired.

Over lunch Rosa and Claudette learned more about each other, their desires mounted by the second. Rosa had purposely left her panties off when she went to lunch, leaving them on her desk, not thinking that anyone would see them. The entire morning had been tough for her as she had a difficult time concentrating on the work instead of her sexual desires. By lunchtime, her panties were drenched with her pussy juices and Mia spotted them right away on her way out the door. Mia picked them up and drew in Rosa's scent slowly enjoying the feminine fragrances of pre orgasmic juices. She put them back, but wanted So much to keep them just in case her plan went awry.

Claudia had two drinks over lunch and Rosa had her usual few sips of a vodka and tonic as they got back to the elevator, Rosa put her arm around Claudia and brought her lips to hers for a long wet one. Their tongues intertwined as their hands went exploring all the recesses the two women had been thinking about for the last few hours since that first kiss in the same place. Claudia was getting very aroused by Rosa's seductive moves, her kisses were delicious and Claudia became uninhibited to the point where she reached down and discovered that Rosa wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. The older woman fingered Rosa in the elevator as they kissed and hugged, the doors opened at the empty office lobby and they knew what they wanted but knew they had only a few more minutes of hard work until the printer finished the job for them.

Rosa was still determined to keep her tipsy office worker back on task to begin the process of printing. Rosa oversaw the entire procedure to make sure it went well, as she touched Claudia bare shoulder.

They had both worn sleeveless tops as the weather was still quite hot. Rosa saw her panties on her desk, where she'd left them before lunch as Claudia ran the first test copies of their assignment. In a few minutes the printer was humming away at finishing the job for the weekend,

Rosa made her move, she pulled Claudia over to her desk and then led her straight to Kate's private washroom.

"Oh my, the executive washroom, what a treat!" Claudia said coyly.

"Yes my dear we have about an hour of printing to wait for, let me see your lovely body already," Rosa whispered into her ear as she ran her fingers through Claudia's shoulder length ringlets. Their eyes met as Rosa pulled off her own top revealing her svelte figure and her medium breasts supported by her favorite pricy lacy bra. Claudia reached down and kissed her tanned shoulder, licking her arm and undoing her bra at the same time. Rosa's abundant firm tits spilled out into Claudia's hands as she fondled the taut brown nips, carefully tweaking them between her hungry fingers. The two women kissed passionately, embracing, hands ran all over each other's warm bodies. Rosa glided Claudia down to the small leather sofa and made sure she was comfortable.

"Oh Claudia, I've been so attracted to you before all this, now I need your touch and warmth all over me, yes let me make love to you!" Rosa whispered softly.

"I've been dreaming of parting your luscious thighs for ages now, at least in my mind," Rosa admitted to Claudia.

"Ummnghh, yeah I so much want to feel your body close to mine, dear" Claudia said, nervously as she prepared herself to give and receive some hot pussy licking.

Rosa got down on her knees, naked as Claudia squirmed on the leather couch. Rosa was surprised that Claudia had a mostly shaved pussy mound, with only a sparse triangle of short hairs above her slit. Her labia was very moist and her clit very visible and partially swollen already, ready to receive a nice massage from this experienced woman.

Mia had set up her system flawlessly. The extra phone sent a signal to her other device at her home when she dialed into it. Mia got comfortable on her bed, her huge dildo and lube ready as she played with her erect nipple with one hand and plied apart her labia with the other, she watched as Rosa and Claudia kissed and fondled each other.

"Oh yeah Rosa, I know you want to go down on that nice Latina and make her wet," Mia said aloud as she fingered her own wetness harder, making her pink clitoris stand out from her shaved pussy mound.

Rosa tongued at Claudia's stiff clitoris, swirling the tip of her experienced tongue around the lovely sensitive knob, making Claudia moan in delight. Claudia looked down at Rosa, those firm brown breasts swaying as she made love to her womanhood with her tongue and fingers. Rosa used her two fingers to find her extra senstive spot, which got Claudia to hump and thrust her entire abdomen into Rosa's hand.

Ohf fuck yes, YES, oh Rosa my dear, YES, mmnnhhhh, yes YES!" Claudia came hard right onto Rosa's soft lips as she pulled her clit hard, almost snapping it back like a thick rubber band. Rosa kept her fingers working all the same time too which made the orgasm expand and fill Claudia's mind with love filled thoughts of this luscious woman. But she wanted to see Rosa'a body and feel those lovely breasts against hers.

"Oh Rosa I want to feel your breasts next to mine now," Claudia said as she sat up and took Rosa' s naked body, pulled her up so Rosa's taut brown nipples were easier to reach. She cupped those nice firm breasts with her soft hands. Although Rosa was on almost on top, her knees were still on the floor, she moved her right leg outside so that their clits could meet as Rosa leaned forward and was caressed by Claudia. The older woman kneaded Rosa's perfect breasts, her taut brown nipples extended as her body yearned for more. Rosa used her strong arms and arched her back into Claudia's body. A soft tongue met Rosa's other nipple as Claudette suckled her breast as Rosa swooned. Rosa rubbed her moist clit against Claudia's firm leg as the two women began to enjoy their bodies meshing together. Rosa loved this position and wanted to feel Claudia's clit against hers, she suggested Claudia lay back onthe the couch as Rosa positioned her body so that the women could tribb together, effectively rubbing their soaking wet pussy mounds together. All the while, Claudia was tweaking and kneading Rosa's breasts. Rosa was high enough on top of her to allow the older woman to get her tongue on those luscious taut, brown nubs.

"Oh yes Claudette, suck my lovely nips, I love that!"

Mia was already fucking herself hard with her flesh colored super thick , ribbed dildo. Her pussy was oozing pre cum all over her fresh sheets and she fingered her ample breasts at the same time.

"Oh yeah babes, suck as you trib babes, suck as you trib, oh shit I'm cumming, yeah, YEAH MMmnnnnghhhhh," Mia spurted a hefty amount of her vaginal fluids all over her clean sheets, her fingers continuously playing with her clit and one on her stiff nipple. At the end she rubbed her juices all over her ample breasts and sucked the rest of her fingers dry of her own fluids.

Our wetness, our satiation shared, our love just budding like a new Springtime. You took me to your bed, and made me so comfortable I wanted to cry. Although it was the first time, it will be a passionate start to a life filled with love, compassion and caring.

The next day Rosa woke to the scent of Claudia's body next to hers in her bed. They had made passionate love to one another and wanted it to continue on for as long as they could. They talked about letting her daughter know what was happening and Claudia welcomed that. Rosa would not even talk about how they were going to act at work, except that they knew it had to be kept secret to work at all. Deep in their hearts they knew it would work out, no matter what happened at this job.

In another part of town, Mia had their love romp recorded and was now in possesion of all the proof that Kate would need to extract what she needed to leverage her most valuable employees.

END of PART ONE

ALL FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

12