After Party

Story Info
Two female friends become better acquainted.
1.5k words
4
72.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The "we are the champions" song was being chanted, by practically the whole State of New York and then some. The New York Yankees had just pulled off another World Champion.

About 15 people were in Julie's house and the beers were now flowing like water, even though a few Boston fans had left furious, the party was on; for like about 3 hours when she decided to kick them out of her apartment.

Her previous joy had now replaced her mood, as she stared at her totaled apartment, it seemed like a small tornado full of beer bottles, chips, plates, cups and cheese had just swooped through her kitchen, dining and living room. Exhausted she left to her bathroom and washed up, she felt too tired and set to pick up the mess in the morning, which she knew she would dread it the next day.

After washing up and doing all her girly activities before bed, she dried up and went to her bedroom. As she directed her way to her bedroom she heard a voice inside of it and quickly pushed open the door letting her fear conquer her thoughts and movements.

Monica was sitting in the corner of her bed. Monica was Julie's best friend and had been so for quite some time now.

"Mon, what the hell are you doing here? Didn't I kick your dumb ass out?"

"No, because I was in here when you pushed everyone out the apartment. You specifically said 'ok everyone get the hell out of my living room and out on the streets' so, u did not mention your room. So, ha!"

Monica was known for not being the best at holding her liquor ever and usually awoke to an embarrassing story narrated by one of her friends. So Julie was pretty used to this already.

By now Monica was lying back on Julie's pillow and putting her ipod on full blast.

At her closet she pulled down a few pillows, a blanket and a quilt. Neatly placing them on the floor parallel to her own bed

"I know that is not for me J," standing up she messed up the arrangement and nearly toppled over, "I want to sleep with you my love."

"I need to work early tomorrow Mon, and you move too much in your sleep; especially when you're tipsy."

"If you don't let me," hiccup "then, I'm going to keep on talking shit and really won't let you sleep then"

Julie hated this, at having no alternative she made the deal with her friend and pulled up one of her blankets so she could have an extra one just in case. The lights went out and she lay down next to Monica.

She fell asleep quickly and deeply. Her dreams went in and out of her mind, not really remembering them except for the last one.

In this particular one she dreamt that she was heading down to the subway, practically running down as she was going to be late to work for her third time in a 3 week margin. After she had passed the turnstile, a pair of hands reached at her from behind and began to choke her, leaving her to think she was about to faint and then just like that moving down to grab her breast.

She awoke panting, to find Monica sitting on top of her in a cowgirl form.

"I told you I didn't want to sleep with you because you move so fucking much, you bitch get..."

Monica dived forward, grabbing each of Julie's arms back with her own, pinning her down on the bed and kissing Julie. Julie squirmed to get loose of her grasp but her strength did not match her friends. Monica began to kiss her all over her neck and ears trying to get some sort of response that was not of resistance.

She did not know what to think about her friends actions, she never thought she was interested in her and never thought she was into girls.

Julie still baffled at her friends' actions, seemed to feel something building inside of her body, squirming a little bit less and letting Monica take her course. She let out a small moan and Monica knew she had her were she wanted and loosened up her grip, only a small amount though, just in case Julie resisted again.

Julie began to kiss her back and pulled her arms away, grabbing Monica's smooth face and running her fingers through her long brown hair. Her lips felt so soft on hers, she had never felt like this kissing a man. Her hips were now thrusting forward, putting one of Monica's legs in between hers to grind her pussy on it.

She pulled Monica's shirt of and her tits fell on her face, she quickly shoved one into her mouth sucking on her big nipples. Monica's breasts were huge and she was proud of them, she was always known for flaunting her size 32-D breast. Julie also loved them and every now and then grabbed one or both, but everyone knows woman can do that and get away with it. As she had it in her mouth at this instant she wished Monica would get drunk and sleep over more frequently.

Her hands had know found her ass and it was bare, Monica had taken the liberty of pulling them off before she was awake, rubbing her ass she spanked her and gripped it tightly.

Turning over she pulled of her pajama shirt and let Mon suck on her breasts, grinding her pussy on her belly and squeezing her nipples. She pulled away and took her shorts off. Julie jumped up and placed her pussy on Monica's mouth, holding on the back board of her bed.

Monica grabbed her hips and caressed Julie's pussy with her tongue, making her tremble on her jaw. Julie grabbed her head pushing Monica's tongue deeper inside of her. Leaning back Julie touched Monica's pussy and began to stimulate her clit, still moving her hips helping Monica's tongue movements on her wet cunt.

She flipped over and was now licking her pussy also, the smell of a wet pussy that was not hers excited her more than she thought. She licked her clit and put it in her mouth, occasionally gently biting it and sometimes harder but Monica loved it all the same. She let her fingers go inside of her and began to vigorously finger her pussy making Monica pause her own pussy licking to moan and bite Julie's thighs.

She started with 2 fingers and had worked her way up to 4. She told Monica to finger her also, so she could feel her fingers inside of her. Still letting her tongue play with Monica's clit she picked up her finger pace. She pulled out her fingers and sucked the juice off all of them, the taste of her pussy made her quiver even more than the smell of moist pussy. She traced the juices back to where they came from, sticking her tongue inside of her, she pulled her legs back and stuck her tongue in as deep as she could. As she was doing so her chin massaged her clit each time she opened her mouth wider.

Monica began to finger Julie's ass and she loved it, making Julies hunger for her increase. Picking up her speed, Monica shoved a finger inside her ass and the other in her pussy. Julie stopped her actions and bit her own lips, she felt it coming and gripped on the sheets and let out a groan. She came on her tongue and Julie pulled out and licked her fingers dry from her.

Julie hopped off and opened Monica's legs as wide as she could, and began to shove her tongue inside of her. She pulled out and shoved 4 fingers inside of her fucking her hard making her scream.

She reached forward and grabbed one of her breasts; she now put in the last finger inside her and still felt as though she could put in more. She made the form of a triangle with her right hand and slowly slid it inside her friends' juicy pussy, when she reached her knuckles she rammed her hand in and Monica gave a jump.

"Oh, that feels great, keep fucking me you bitch!" she screamed at her ordering her to shove in every bit she could.

Her hand was up to her wrist and Monica had leaned over grabbing her forearm to go in deeper but could not. She kept sliding her hand up and down Monica's pussy. Not being able to take it anymore, Monica fell back on the bed arching her back and groaning loadly.

"Fuck-I'm-gonna- cum!"

Julie pulled out and rubbed her clit quickly, as Monica pulled a pillow over her face she let out a scream and felt liquid escape her body, with Julie's mouth a few inches from her opening, a jet of liquid shot out and on her face drenching her in Monica's juices.

Julie surprised by this fell backwards on her ass.

"Oh, fuck that was good, and I'm sorry I didn't warn you about my squirting abilities."

"I should have imagined it, you are known for making dramatic exits."