After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, the tip of his cock began to push her folds apart, further open than they'd ever been. Her legs were shaking. She wanted him deeper, but she could only go so fast. Her heart pounded as she pushed down another inch and her lips stretched wider. Moisture dripped from her pussy and her breathing came so fast she was afraid she'd pass out. Her thoughts were too scattered. She just couldn't seem to move her body the way she wanted to.

Jeff seemed to sense her difficulty. He took her by the waist and rolled her onto her back. Terry groaned in frustration, but Jeff ran his hands soothingly over her breasts, her stomach, her pubic mound. He moved on top and positioned his hips over hers. Terry's body trembled. All of her nerve endings seemed concentrated at the spot where his cock head touched the opening to her pussy. His eyes looked straight into hers, half frightened, half urgent. He pushed down and the tip sank in a fraction of an inch. Warmth flowed through her and she closed her eyes.

"Jesus, you're tight," Jeff rasped.

He pulled out then pushed back in again, more insistently this time. Now he was in deeper than he'd been before, and the feeling completely overwhelmed her. She dug her fingernails into his back and her breath came in gasps. Two more strokes and he was in all the way. She felt his balls slap against her bottom. She thrust her hips back to meet him.

They stayed together, their pubes mashed against each other, for a long moment, then Jeff began to move in long, hard strokes. A moan started in Terry's throat. Her orgasm came immediately, catching her unprepared. Her body convulsed and she wrapped her arms around Jeff, pulling him against her. He responded by putting one hand under her ass and pressing them even more tightly together. Her eyes rolled back as another orgasm swept over her. Jeff was panting now and their bodies slapped against each other, faster and faster. She thrashed her hips wildly, and Jeff dug his fingers so deeply into her buttocks they left marks. She was past caring. The heat, the friction, the wetness swirled into one overpowering sensation. She wrapped her legs around Jeff's hips and held him fiercely.

"Ah..." he groaned. "I can't wait..."

And then she felt his cum pulsing into the tip of the condom. She wished for a moment that he wasn't wearing one and that she could feel the hot liquid fill her up. But then, gradually, her senses returned. Jeff had collapsed on top of her. He seemed barely conscious. She gave him a minute, until his cock had deflated a bit then gently rolled him off. She stood up. Her whole body still tingled, even if her pussy felt a bit raw.

She noticed Jeff staring at her, glassy-eyed, and she gave her butt a saucy wiggle. She had, she knew, a sugar daddy for as long as he continued to interest her. An occasional liaison with Jeff would keep her comfortably in pocket money. But she might want to look just a little farther afield. There were other guys, and other things she could do with Vanessa -- her friend would be up for it, Terry guessed.

She felt a warm glow that came only in part from her recent activities, and she headed for the bathroom to get Jeff a towel.