After School

Story Info
Lonely fun is had after school.
924 words
3.5
28.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RichCharm
RichCharm
13 Followers

I stepped into the door after another exhausting day of my senior year of high school, my dogs greeting me at the door, excited to see somebody. I step past them, patting their heads and walk through the house to my room, I carefully toss my school bag on the bed and set my laptop case on my giant L-shaped desk. I grab my lunch box off my school bag's strap, and head back through the house to the kitchen. I set my lunch box on the counter and open the door to the breezeway to let the dogs through, they rush to the door to the back yard, and I hook their leads to their collars and let them into the yard.

Heading back to the kitchen I unpack the parts of my lunch I didn't eat, when I'm done I go let the dogs back in. I give them treats and walk back to my room, closing the door behind me. I sit down in my big office chair and unzip my laptop bag, I pull out my laptop and start it waking up as I plug it in. I open up my browser and type in the address of my favorite porn website. I browse through it, looking at all the different categories to choose from, their selection is impressive, something for pretty much anybody. I choose the big tits category and start to browse through the videos, after looking through three pages of videos I decide that there's nothing good there today so i go back to the home page. I decide to check out the lesbian section, I see something that catches my eye: two pretty busty blondes making out so I decide I'll start there.

As the page loads I stand to unzip my pants and push down my boxer-briefs. My dick is already a bit hard from looking at the previews and I start to lightly grasp it and slowly move my hand past the head, letting each finger gently rub against the edge of the head, sending shivers up my back and tensing my abs. The page loaded and I click play it starts off with a blonde in a blue bikini, swaying her hips and rubbing her hands all over her body. When the video starts, my cock gets harder and starts to twitch against my hand and I start to grip a little harder. My hips twitch a little as I grip the shaft of my cock a little harder but keep lightly brushing against the head. The woman starts to take off the bikini and tease the camera, I slow down and start to massage my balls with my other hand. I stop massaging my balls for a second to push my laptop a little farther away, but then go right back to gently rolling my balls in my right palm.

The two blondes are teasing the camera in a hallway, the scene keeps fading to be where the other was every couple seconds, pretty annoying but I think it'll be worth it in a few minutes, so I just keep stroking and every time my fingers graze the head of my cock I get a shiver down my spine.

I stop massaging my balls so I can make longer, faster strokes along my cock as the two blondes start to flash their asses at the camera. I start to speed up more as they begin to make out, I realize one of them is way taller than the other, as they stand so close their breasts are pressed against each other. I slide down in my chair a little as they rub their tits together and french kiss, I can feel my face getting red and I feel too warm as one of them grabs the other's ass.

The one whose ass was being grabbed started to lick the other's nipple through her bikini, this sends a shiver down my spine and I straighten my legs, locking my knees. She starts to grind her knee into the other's pussy, pushing her against a wall, I can feel some tension building in my balls and I slow down, not wanting to end yet.

The one against the wall gets her bikini moved out of the way as the other takes her nipple into her mouth. She's stopped by the other one wrapping her fingers around her throat a little and kissing her; this makes me speed back up and I sit up a little. Now they've changed positions and both have their tits exposed, I start to think "Fuck it" and speed back up, moaning a little as my body convulses a little.

They press their tits together and I feel like I'm about to cum, I can feel my face getting very hot and my hand stops moving how I want it, but I keep going, doing the best I can as the two blondes start to make out. The scene cuts to them scissoring on a staircase and I feel myself start to pass the point of no return. I stand up and cum onto my desk, creating a small, white puddle on my desk.

I came very little this time, and I have no idea why. My cock is still rock hard, and I can feel that I can cum so much more, but I'm way too tired and out of breath to go again right now, I guess I'll have to do it again before I go to bed.

RichCharm
RichCharm
13 Followers