After School

Story Info
Alone in the art room she became his project.
1.9k words
4.27
91.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers

I'd been delayed leaving school due to a silly fight in the schoolyard. The duty teacher insisted on hauling me into the office for an explanation.

"Totally not my fault," I told him. "Not only was it not my fault but I didn't lay a finger on him."

"Then how come Mike's at the first aid station having the duty nurse patch up the hole in his skull?"

"She probably feels the need to prevent his brains leaking out," I said defensively. "He didn't have many to start with and losing any more would be a catastrophe where he was concerned."

I just received a dirty look for that comment so I guessed I'd have to explain.

"Look, Mike's been wanting to make the football team. If he got in it would be an unmitigated disaster for the team and probably personally detrimental to Mike as well. He's far too hot-headed. Someone would contest him for what he would consider his ball and he'd hang one on them, and he's big enough to do serious damage if you're not prepared. I may have made a few comments to Coach about this. Anyway, Mike didn't make the cut.

It turns out that someone has a big mouth and told Mike that it was my fault he missed the cut and Mike decided to take exception to this. He wanted to fight. I saw no benefit in getting into a fight with a loser so I declined his kind invitation. He insisted and I side-stepped. After a few wild swings that didn't connect at all he managed to fall over his own big feet and head-butted the wall, hence the scalp wound and all that blood. Ask anyone. They'll tell you I just kept backing off and not fighting."

And it was true, as far as it went. I might have accidentally tripped the idiot as he went charging past but I don't think anyone really noticed. A bleeding skull does tend to lessen one's fighting ambitions and concentrate the attention of the spectators. Mike got sent to the first aid station and I got hauled in to explain.

Seeing that all I had done was back-pedal and not fight there wasn't much the duty-teacher could do but scowl and threaten and then let me go.

What with the explaining and the subsequent lecture the school was dead quiet once I escaped. I strolled through deserted corridors, passing empty rooms, marvelling at the difference half an hour makes. And then I found I wasn't strolling past an empty room.

The relevant room was the art room and there was a lovely young lass in it, bent studiously over an art table. I wandered in to see what Cheryl was doing at school this late.

"What are you doing still here? After extra marks in art?" I asked.

"Oh, Peter," she said. "Um, yes, as a matter of fact. I've been putting some finishing touches on my mural. What do you think?"

"Looks lovely," I said earnestly. "Feels quite fine, too."

She gave a big sigh.

"Idiot. I meant the mural, not my bottom."

"Oh. Yes, I have to say that that's not bad either."

"Thank you. Do you mind removing your hand?"

"Um, now that you mention it, yes, I do mind. Your bottom feels just right. The curve just seems to fit the curve of my hand in the most natural way."

"Might I point out that we're in a classroom and someone may come at any moment. Shift your hand."

"Might I point out that the school is effectively deserted and we have a reasonable expectation of privacy. However, being a helpful type I'll move my hand."

My hand moved away from her bottom but, from the startled sound she made, I don't think the new position was quite what she intended. I'd slipped my hand between her legs and somehow or other it wound up inside her panties, touching her a lot more intimately.

"Peter," she said in a most put-upon voice. "Just what do you think you're playing at?"

"Um, how to explain? You do know about the birds and the bees?"

"Yes, you fool. I mean what do you think you're going to do?"

For answer I caught her hand and pressed it against my groin. As my zip had come undone and a certain appendage escaped from its hiding place she found out exactly what I intended. Her hand closed over me and her whole body seemed to give as little jolt.

"Oh, no," she said, speaking with absolute certainty. "If you think I'm dropping my panties you're insane."

"No need for you to do so," I said agreeably. "I'm quite capable of lowering them for you."

I demonstrated my panties lowering capabilities while she was unable to stop me. With one hand still on her mural and the other full of my erection she didn't have a third hand that would help her panties stay up. I resumed my massaging of her sensitive places.

"Listen, I am not having sex with you. Understand?"

"Um, you're saying no and will keep on saying no, even while I'm entertaining you, right?"

"I'm saying no, full stop. Anyway, Stacy and Maria will be here shortly. They're helping with the mural. If you try anything they'll probably catch you red-handed."

Before I could reply to that I hear feet rapidly approaching and then Stacy and Maria burst into the room.

"Sorry we're late, Cheryl," Stacy gabbled out as she came charging up. "We were helping out at the first aid centre and that turkey, Mike, came in with a split skull. Talk about blood everywhere. Turned out he had a scratch about half an inch long. God, what a cry-baby. World's worst patient. We've only just finished cleaning up. Why are you holding Peter's cock and why are your panties down around your knees?"

"Are we interrupting anything?" asked Maria. "We can come back later."

Cheryl was spluttering and red-faced. Me, I didn't mind.

"No, that OK," I said quickly. "I was just telling Cheryl that it's time to advance with this. You can stay and watch if you like."

"No they can't," Cheryl said quickly, "as nothing's going to happen. That's what I was just telling Peter."

"Uh-huh," drawled Maria, "and that's why you're hanging onto his cock so tightly. In case it escapes and attacks you."

"I am not hanging onto his cock," Cheryl denied, hastily letting go.

I promptly moved so that my cock was now resting between her legs, rearing up and rubbing against her pussy. I rubbed it back and forth a little, feeling her lips parting and pushing against me.

"Well, if you're not going to do it you'd better start fighting him off pretty soon," suggested Tracy. "If you wait much longer it will be too late."

"Don't be silly. He's not really going to, OH MY GOD!"

Seeing that Cheryl wasn't really resisting I'd just adjusted my position slightly and pressed against the sweet spot, finding her lips eager to part and let me in. I didn't drive fully in, just letting her lips close over me, holding me.

Tracy and Maria were giggling and moving around for a better view.

"Tell him to take it out," hissed Cheryl.

"You tell him. We're too scared. He might threaten us with that thing and then what would we do?"

Both girls burst out giggling. I waited but it seemed Cheryl had no intention of telling me to take it out. I started pressing forward, finding Cheryl pushing back to meet me, grumbling the entire time about overbearing males with an over-inflated idea of their worth.

Hands on her hips I started pumping her, slowly at first, but kicking it up a notch when I found Cheryl seemed quite happy to move with me. Mind you, there were various comments from the peanut gallery, but their kibitzing I could quite happily ignore.

It would have been nice to have got my hands on Cheryl's breasts while I, ah, amused her, but I thought it might be a bit much to take off too many clothes. I'd hate for her to be caught naked by a teacher. What we were currently doing was about as far as we could go.

Hands on her hips I helped pull her towards me as I thrust in long and hard. A little relaxation as I pulled back, and then back in I'd go, cock driving its full length into a willing partner, sinking smoothly into a silken sheathe.

Cheryl was reasonably quiet at the start, apart from a rather rude suggestion about men in general. I mean, she couldn't really have been referring to me when she said that. As we progressed, my cock slapping in hard and often, she became more and more vocal, gasping and making little sounds of approval, changing to urging me on, wanting more and more. Always being an agreeable type I did my best to oblige, giving her more, but still rationing things so she didn't fly off the handle too soon. It's a terrible thing to finish before you're both ready.

I happened to flick a glance at Tracy and Maria. From the looks on their faces I should have had a spare cock available as they appeared as though they could use one. I made a note to try to get the pair of them together sometime, preferably at a place of my choosing where we had a chance at some privacy and female nudity.

The noises Cheryl was making seemed to be getting a bit higher pitched, bearing a sense of neediness. I started driving in harder, really working now, while at the same time trying to hold back so I didn't explode. (Actually, if I didn't finish soon I suspected my balls would explode, but I was still hanging in there.)

"Don't scream, Cheryl," I thought to remind her. "Remember where we are."

With that I cut loose, and moments later Cheryl cut loose, screaming, but screaming into her hand which proved to be an effective muffler.

I disengaged and straightened up my trousers while Cheryl pulled up her panties, glaring at Tracy and Maria.

"Why didn't you help me?" she demanded. "Where was the sister solidarity while this oaf assaulted me?"

"We helped," protested Tracy, giggling. "We fought him off just as hard as you did."

"True that," agreed Maria. "Mind you, I've never knew that dropping your panties and pointing your pussy at a boy counted as struggling."

"I did no such thing," Cheryl said with great dignity. "He just took me by surprise and then the pair of you distracted me at just the wrong moment."

"Or the right moment, depending on how you look at it," giggled Tracy.

"Don't let it worry you, Cheryl," I told her. "If you're upset with them I'll let you watch while I undress them and entertain both of them. Just bring them over to my place on Saturday afternoon and I'll get right down to it. I'll see you then."

With that I departed, listening to the three girls all talking at once. It would certainly prove to be an interesting time if the girls did turn up on Saturday but I wasn't going to hold my breath waiting. An interesting thought. I stopped and stuck my head back into the classroom.

"Ah, Tracy, Maria, are you both eighteen? I know Cheryl is but if one of you isn't you'd better hold off on coming over until you are."

With that I departed, ignoring what they were saying. It wasn't as though they were discussing me. I mean, I'm certainly not arrogant and my parents were certainly married.

Ashson
Ashson
8,546 Followers