After School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name's Tom by the way," said the man as he ran his fingers along Crystal's creamy cleavage.

Crystal gasped a little as Tom squeezed and fondled her generous tits and tight cleavage, finding herself enjoying the attention to her body. Tom was clearly enjoying himself too, moaning in delight as he played with her through the gloryhole.

Tom roamed his hand higher until his fingers brushed on Crystal's sticky lips. His index finger was soon pushing inside her pouty lips into the redhead's soft mouth and she sucked playfully as he slid his finger back and forth. Crystal could hear Tom wanking and moaning in his booth as he finger fucked her mouth.

"Oh, I'm so hard now, darling," said Tom, "are you ready for me to stick my cock through?"

"Yeah, stick it through and I'll suck it off for you," said Crystal, ready to go to work on him.

Tom withdrew his hand and stood and soon enough a short but thick cock that curved upwards like a banana in a rock solid erection appeared through the gloryhole.

"Work your magic, darling," said Tom as his cock quivered before Crystal's young face. "I'm not going to last long!"

Crystal obeyed his request and engulfed his erection into her wet, warm mouth. She slid her tongue expertly along the underside of his cock head while bobbing her head gently but rapidly on the throbbing shaft. She could already taste his precum, which was quite bitter and thick.

"Mmnnfhh hmmnnfhh..." moaned Crystal as she began her blowjob.

Tom shuddered and pressed tighter to the wall as Crystal sucked his dick. The flutter of her tongue and the soft embrace of her oral attentions was carrying him to climax even faster than he had anticipated. The redhead's mouth was so wet from her earlier face fuck that Tom was now enjoying a particularly sloppy blowjob as a result.

"Fuck almighty, that feels so good, darling! Wrap your hand around the shaft and jack me off, please. Yes, just like that. Ohhh..." moaned the older man.

The booth echoed with the slippery, slurping sounds of sucking as Crystal's warm mouth and hand worked in tandem to create a pleasurably snug embrace around Tom's thick cock.

"Keep your mouth on my head and keep sucking. Oh yeah girly, together with your hand and mouth like that! Oh yes! Oh yes! OH YES! Here it comes!" huffed Tom excitedly as his pleasure peaked.

Tom forgot to knock but Crystal at least had sufficient warning from his vocal announcement and cries of pleasure.

The thin young redhead was working her head and hand in a tight, urgent motion up and down, her copper red hair waving wildly, when Tom ejaculated in her mouth. Hot cum went spurting along her tongue, to the back of her throat, some even coating the roof of her mouth as it spasmed between her lips.

It was a surprisingly big load and Crystal could feel some jizz escape her lips and drip down her chin and onto her cleavage and tank top.

Alarmed, Crystal quickly swallowed the massive load in her mouth despite her revulsion, lest more spill out onto her clothes. It tasted strong and gross. She had been planning to spit it out, but it was too risky. With a grimace she finished swallowing with the cock still in her mouth, then pulled off when she was confident it had finished cumming.

"Wow, that was incredible, young missy! I hope to see you again soon!" said Tom cheerily as he zipped up.

"Thanks, you too," Crystal managed to respond before he left the booth.

How many was that now? Five loads of cum from complete strangers! Crystal was amazed at herself, a curious mixture of pride and shame. Just think of the money, she told herself. That's what all this is for.

Crystal looked down at her cleavage where the jizz that had escaped her mouth now coated the top of her breasts. Reaching for her bag, Crystal managed to find a few tissues and wipe herself clean a bit. She would probably need a box in the booth with her next time she came.

Turning to the other wall, Crystal could see a man watching her through the gloryhole, breathing rapidly and sounding like he was wanking. Crystal could hear the fapping noise of a hand rapidly stroking a cock as she drew close to the hole.

"Hi there, do you want me to suck you off now?" asked Crystal.

The man grunted in acknowledgement and soon his twitching hard erection slid through the gloryhole.

The cock looked red and angry, the head shiny with precum. Crystal positioned herself on her kneeling cushion, ready to take the dick into her mouth. She raised her hand and wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft, taking a gentle grip in preparation for the blowjob ahead.

Crystal was still staring at the trembling stiff cock, about to open her mouth to engulf the aching dick when it suddenly twitched in her hand and began to erupt, spewing copious jets of hot white cum directly onto Crystal's face.

Crystal froze in shock as more volleys of cum were unleashed upon her, splattering on her cheeks, lips, nose and neck. When she finally flinched back, all this did was put her tits and tank top in the firing line. The cock continued to spray jizz upon the young redhead as she struggled to point it in another direction, only resulting in cum now landing in her hair and on her shoulders.

By the time it had finished, Crystal's face and chest were streaked and soaked in sticky, warm man juice that dripped down her chin and further coated her cleavage and chest. She was covered in cum.

Crystal was in such a state of shock she didn't know how to react, she just knelt there, cum clinging to her face and chest.

The cock withdrew and the man who unloaded on her left without a word. That was the sixth client and cum load. Crystal wasn't sure what she was feeling. She didn't like facials and rarely let guys finish on her face, but at the same time she felt such a thrill as it was happening. It was gross and yet she felt wild, powerful. She had made it happen, even though she barely touched the cock and didn't even suck it. It had exploded because of her, and for her, and onto her.

Fuck, thought Crystal. Was she actually enjoying this? That was so messed up, but it was sort of true. She was still angry, but there wasn't anything she could do about it.

Both gloryholes now had hard cocks sticking through them, ready and waiting for her mouth, loads of fresh cum to unload.

Fuck it, Crystal told herself. Go wild, go crazy, earn that cash. There was no going back now. Just keep sucking any cock that appears through those gloryholes and make them cum. Doesn't matter where. In her mouth, on her face, her tits, her clothes. Spit, swallow, deepthroat, gag, whatever. Just focus on that money, she kept telling herself. That was all that mattered. All the cock in her mouth, making her jaw ache, was money. All the gross cum coating her or filling her mouth, that was money too.

Steeling herself, Crystal didn't even bother trying to clean herself up yet. She turned to one of the cocks, her grey eyes focussed and hard, took the hard shaft into her mouth, and got to work.

**

As Crystal sucked away, energized by her new purpose, she was oblivious to the black cameras hidden throughout the booth she was in.

Tony was watching the live feeds of all of the cameras from Crystal's booth on the multiple computer monitors on his office desk. Not only were they showing live vision of Crystal sucking and stroking cock after cock, they were all recording too. One captured Crystal from above, looking down at her bobbing head and slender body. More were embedded in the wall and pointed side on at her face, giving a close up profile shot of her as she slurped away. They were all in full colour and high quality.

Tony couldn't have been more pleased with the turn of events as he leaned back in his chair and masturbated while watching Crystal perform. He was worried Crystal was going to be suspicious at the generous deal he had given her or back out of the whole thing from nerves. But she had courageously taken to being his new gloryhole whore without complaint.

Not only was this going to make him a nice earning on the side, but he was going to make a fortune from the videos of her. Legality was a bit of an issue, but with the videos at his disposal the opportunity for blackmail and manipulation were tremendous. With any luck he may even convince Crystal to let him legally sell them as porn.

Tony wanked faster and frantically with great satisfaction as he made his debauched plans and watched his monitors as another cock ejaculated in Crystal's mouth and on her face. The slender young redhead was soaked in cum. Tony could feel his load building again, churning inside his balls. He stood up quickly and pointed his throbbing dick at the images of Crystal working away in the booth.

"That's it Crystal, you're mine now," moaned Tony as his pleasure reached its peak and he began to ejaculate all over the video feed of Crystal, the cum dripping down the screen like a hazy filter over the redhead school girl as she engulfed the next hard dick into her mouth.

**

To be continued...