After School Ch. 03

Story Info
Redhead Crystal faces a cum-filled day at school.
6.7k words
4.55
121.3k
129

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,077 Followers

Eighteen year old redhead Crystal McLaren slumped over her desk, barely holding her head up and stifling a yawn as her history teacher droned on in front of the class.

Her creamy fair and freckled skin looked extra pale today. Her usually bright grey eyes looked tired and her jaw was aching from exhaustion, having been kept wide open the night before at her new job. Her neck had a cramp in it from all of the head bobbing and her lips were sore and bright red even though she was wearing no lip gloss. Crystal's long wavy red hair was a mess, tumbling down her back in fiery swirls, uncombed and wild.

Crystal was wearing her usual school uniform, though it was even sloppier today than usual. Her white school blouse was already unbuttoned halfway down to reveal a grey tank top low cut enough to show off some serious creamy cleavage and even hints of her white bra. Her blue tartan school skirt was riding up her bare thighs as she slouched in her seat. Her overknee stockings, grey ones today, were hastily pulled on in the morning and disheveled.

Crystal was turning over in her mind the heady events of the previous evening, landing a job selling her mouth to total strangers at an adult store, the money she made and would be making, her distant plans to get out of this town now on the cusp of being made real.

"Ms McLaren, would you care to enlighten us on the significance of the Battle of Fort Sumter, since you seem to be so deep in thought?" asked her teacher, Mr Hardy as he leered at her, suddenly snapping her back to the reality of the classroom.

"Um, I'm not sure," said Crystal.

Mr Hardy seemed to flick his gaze down to Crystal's cleavage for a moment before continuing.

"Your lack of effort is a serious issue, Ms McLaren. See me after school today," said Mr Hardy sternly.

"But-" Crystal began. She needed to get to her new job after school.

"No excuses, or I will have to start giving detentions if you are not willing to talk about how to improve your effort and your grades."

"Fine," said Crystal as she slumped back in her seat again. She could hear a few other students giggling and tittering behind her.

**

The bells rang for lunch period and the students at Madison Ashley High School sauntered out of class.

Crystal was still figuring out how she could best get out of her meeting with Mr Hardy as fast as possible so she could get down to the shops for her evening shift. She walked absent mindedly down the corridor to her locker, where she found a few of her classmates waiting for her.

Stephanie Summer was there looking dazzling as usual with her silky straight brown hair and green eyes. The petite brunette's uniform was in a much better state than Crystal's, her blouse still buttoned up but tight around her small figure and her blue tartan skirt short and dainty. Steph was the quintessential preppy doll in appearance. In reality she was something of a stoner and partier. The combination meant she was one of the most popular girls in school, and guys were constantly trying to date her or hook up with her.

Steph was chatting with another of their friends, Hazel, an athletic girl on the school volleyball team with dirty blonde hair tied into a high rough ponytail. Hazel wasn't as busty as Crystal or as cute and prim as Steph, but she had a slender, fit physique and a natural bronze tan from all the sport she played. Like Crystal, Hazel was wearing her uniform very casually, her blouse completely unbuttoned and tied off at the midriff over a tight black sports tank top. She was also wearing her school skirt short but with no stockings or long socks.

Both Steph and Hazel were in the Blowjob Brigade with Crystal and they were apparently waiting for the young redhead to talk urgent Brigade business.

"Crystal, there you are! Come quick, we got to get into the art room now," said Steph excitedly. "We've got some dicks to suck!"

"Apparently some of the guys have put in cash for a blowjob race. Winner takes all. You down for it, Crystal?" asked Hazel with a hand on her hip.

"I don't know, how much is in the pot?" asked Crystal, not that keen at putting her sore jaw to work again so soon.

"Fifty bucks," said Steph. "Jeremy and Cody put in fifteen each and Luke put in a twenty. He couldn't get the cash out fast enough when I said I would get you into it."

"Yeah, I think he has the hots for you, Crystal," laughed Hazel. "You must have got his rocks off real good last night!"

"Just some quick head in his parked car. No big deal," said Crystal dismissively.

"Sounds like you made an impression, but then again your mouth already has a reputation!" teased Steph.

"Yeah, what do the boys call you again? The Crystal Meth of Cocksucking? Once you get a hit you keep coming back," said Hazel, smirking.

"Whatever," said Crystal coolly, "I'll still blow both you bitches away in the race."

"Ooh, those are fighting words," said Steph, idly playing with her shiny brunette hair. "Bet you can't compete with my deep throat."

"Well let's go put it to the test already!" said Hazel. "Besides, we all know the guys don't last very long so it will just come down to who hasn't had a jerk off this morning."

The three girls all cracked up laughing at that and began making their way over to the art room.

A short while later and Cody ushered the three eighteen year old girls into the darkened art room, before locking the door behind them.

"I got the keys for break period because I said I had to get some painting done, but we got to be out of here before class starts," said Cody, jangling the keys as he showed the girls towards a couch at the back of the room.

"Figured we'd use this room because they got this chill couch," said Cody, showing off the three seat sofa. "Wish we could smoke some pot right now but it would stink up the room."

Cody was a very laid back stoner with a talent for art and was on friendly terms with most people. That allowed him to get away with a lot more than most students could. Naturally he was a pretty popular customer of the Blowjob Brigade. His cute mop of curly brown hair and tall body didn't hurt either in terms of looks. Not surprisingly, he scored his fair share of free blowjobs with the girls.

Jeremy and Luke were also in the room, waiting excitedly as the girls filed in.

"Hey Crystal!" Luke said as he caught sight of her. "How awesome was last night?"

Steph and Hazel giggled and whispered to each other behind Luke as Crystal rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, great," said Crystal, blushing, but not looking back at him.

Jeremy meanwhile had already taken a seat in the middle of the couch, sitting back with his legs spread wide.

"Alright, so the girls have agreed to do a head race." Cody began. "No fancy rules, first girl to make their guy cum and shows off the load is the winner, gets all the cash in the pot. The girls can use their mouths, hands, tits, whatever but nothing below the waist. Guys, you can grab hair, push her head down if your girl is cool with it, feel up her tits, just no self wanking. Guys get to pick the girls."

"Awww, no fair," said Steph.

"Let's get on with it, ok? We don't have much time," said Crystal.

"Take a seat, fellas," said Cody as he dropped onto one side of the couch and Luke quickly followed, sitting on the other end, with Jeremy sitting between them.

"Yeah, so wants who?" asked Hazel.

"I pick Crystal!" said Jeremy immediately, earning a furious look from Luke. "What? You got her last night? I haven't tried her yet."

Luke wasn't amused. "Fine, I'll take Steph then."

Steph and Hazel were giggling hysterically by this point seeing Luke and Jeremy fight over Crystal. Cody didn't seem bothered in the least, however.

"Which means I get the lovely Hazel, no complaints here," said Cody.

"Come on down Crystal, I got a big juicy load saved up for you," smiled Jeremy as he patted his crotch.

Crystal shot a quick glance at Luke, before moving in front of Jeremy and kneeling between his legs. Luke looked incredibly jealous and Crystal felt a little smug. Jeremy simply began gawking as he looked down Crystal's top at her tight creamy cleavage.

Crystal was inwardly relieved that Jeremy had picked her. She had never blown him before but he was the kind of guy she was used to dealing with - a horny brat who just wanted to get his rocks off. She was still confused about how she was feeling about Luke. It wasn't like she liked him or anything. He may have been a steamy kisser but in the end he still treated her the way most other boys did, as a mouth to dump his cum in. Her mind flashed back to the way he held her head down in his car last night as he flooded her mouth with semen. She was used to that kind of behaviour from men - so why did it bother her so much when Luke did it?

Meanwhile, Steph had now knelt between Luke's legs and Hazel did the same in front of Cody, their blouses tight and skirts riding up their thighs as they got in position.

"Fuck, this is so hot," exclaimed Jeremy as he took in the sight of the three hot schoolgirls on their knees before them.

Steph unbuttoned her blouse and was soon showing off her very perky tits encased in a lacy yellow bra with black bows and her bare midriff.

Crystal and Hazel simply did away with their blouses entirely so they didn't get messy and stripped them off to reveal their snug tank tops - a low cut spaghetti strap grey tank for Crystal and the less revealing but very figure fitting black sports tank with double crossed racerback straps for Hazel.

Luke was clearly torn now as his gaze flicked back and forth between Crystal in her tank top and Steph down to simply her bra and her open blouse.

Cody had no such dilemma as he immediately reached down to cup and squeeze Hazel's curvaceous chest through her sports tank.

Following Cody's lead, Luke finally gave into the magnificent display of Steph's bra-clad bust before him and took hold of both her breasts with each hand, moaning with amazement as he felt up the giggling brunette.

Not to be left out, Jeremy had one hand stuffed down Crystal's grey tank top and white bra, groping and kneading one boob, feeling the nipple stiffen against his palm. His other hand was rather lewdly pushing in and out of Crystal's pouty lips.

The boys happily groped the racks of titflesh on offer as the girls applied lip gloss (rosy red for Crystal, glossy pink for Steph, and a natural peach for Hazel) in preparation for the blowjob race.

"Alright, whip 'em out boys! Let's see those hard dicks," said Steph excitedly.

The three boys didn't hesitate, unzipping their school trousers and pulling down their pants and underwear to reveal solid throbbing erections sticking out upright and ready for action.

The cocks were really hard and ready for service and their balls looked swollen and full, as the girls positioned themselves - heads hovering over each guy's lap, hands resting on the guys' thighs ready to start wanking and fondling.

These three hot members of the Blowjob Brigade were ready for action.

"Girls, time to start the race!" said Cody. "Three. Two. One. Go!"

All three girls immediately and simultaneously dropped their heads into the boys' laps and engulfed the hard dicks in front of them into their mouths. Lips spread open wide, plunging down to swallow as much stiff man meat as possible before pulling back up and sliding down again, settling into rhythmic head bobbing.

The three boys moaned in unison as their stiff peckers were suddenly enveloped in the warm, wet mouths of the Blowjob Brigade schoolgirls. Their lips were so soft. The suction tight. Their tongues slick and caressing. The girls weren't starting out slow either. The sucking was quick and urgent, their heads bobbing in shallow but rapid movements. The sounds of sloppy dick sucking were soon accompanied by the heavy breathing and groaning of the guys.

Soon enough, each girl had immersed herself in the blowjob and were bringing their particular skills and styles to bear.

Hazel, fit and energetic, was blowing Cody with her famous vigor and intensity. The athletic blonde was using her toned arms to full effect by gripping and wanking Cody's long shaft with both hands, twisting in a half corkscrew with each stroke. Simultaneously her mouth plunged up and down on the crown of the cock, slobbering profusely as she drenched the shaft in her spit. She did all of this while keeping her cheeky brown eyes fixed on Cody's, not letting his gaze go as she pumped his cock for all its worth.

Cody couldn't be happier, leaning back on the couch and content to watch as the sporty blonde fox continued her oral assault.

On the opposite side of the couch, Steph was showing off her own special talents to an awestruck Luke. The petite brunette was well known for her deepthroat skills, the best in the Blowjob Brigade, where most girls were still learning how to manage their gag reflex. For such a small girl, Steph could sure fit a lot down her esophagus. She was now demonstrating this in full measure by burying her face in Luke's crotch, swallowing his throbbing cock to the hilt. Her jaw was stretched wide open and her cute little upturned nose was pressed into Luke's belly.

Steph kept her head down for a good few seconds, all the while gagging lightly with very wet squelching noises, before pulling back to almost the tip and then repeating her deep throat stroke and devouring Luke's cock all over again.

Luke was now experiencing exactly what Jeremy had been talking about when he had bragged about Steph's oral aptitude. The tight, wet, constricting pleasure of the young brunette's throat around his aching cock was incredible. Luke's hands were gripping the back of Steph's head and her silky straight brown hair, helping to push her deep on each stroke.

While Steph's face was impaled on Luke's cock, Luke was actually watching Crystal, who was conveniently in the centre of the action, sandwiched between Steph and Hazel. Luke kept pushing Steph's head down to deep throat him as he looked over with lust and envy at the ginger haired Crystal doing her best to suck off Jeremy's black cock. The more Luke watched Crystal's gorgeous face devouring dick, the harder and more insistently he fucked Steph's throat, thrusting up to slide all the way in each time.

Meanwhile, Crystal was focussed on winning the race. Crystal didn't have the natural deepthroat ability of Steph or the high energy of Hazel, but she had her own talents. The redhead's throat was still sore from all of her work at the gloryhole the night before. But Crystal was determined. She wanted that money.

Fellatio came naturally to Crystal. The eighteen year old had taken to sucking a dick with remarkable skill despite being so new to it. The many guys that had enjoyed the oral banquet of the Blowjob Brigade could all testify to the fact that Crystal was one of the best and most promising cocksuckers of the group.

Jeremy was now enjoying the great pleasure of having his erect penis in Crystal's hard working mouth for the first time, and he couldn't have been happier. Crystal was using a tried and true blowjob technique, her right hand wrapped tightly around the base of Jeremy's shaft, while her left hand reached up from underneath to cup and fondle his swollen balls. Meanwhile Crystal plunged her mouth down to swallow the rest of Jeremy's stiff and quivering black dick, her rose red lips meeting her finger and thumb as they wrapped around the thick member. Her mouth and hand moved as one, pumping and jerking, head bobbing, lips sliding in a symphony of wet and slippery sucking and tugging.

Crystal's grey eyes were half shut in concentration and her cheeks hollowed inwards from the suction of her mouth, creating a vacuum in which she bathed Jeremy's cock with relentless stimulation and pleasure. Her soft tongue lashed the underside of his crown as she kept up her blowjob at a brisk pace, moaning in short muffled cries around the cock in her mouth with each rapid pump and head bob.

"Hmm mmh mmnh mnff hnfhh mnhf!" moaned Crystal as she sucked for all she was worth.

Jeremy was lost in a world of oral pleasure, unaware his best friend Luke beside him was jealously gazing at Crystal as he used Steph's throat with increasing intensity to vent his frustration. Unaware that on his other side the fit blonde Hazel was now devouring Cody's balls while alternately wanking his cock and slapping it on her face.

All Jeremy could focus on was the redhead on her knees before him wearing a very snug and low cut grey tank top that showed off her busty tits, slurping vigorously on his throbbing cock and squeezing his aching balls. Jeremy's hands were gripping Crystal's silky red hair for dear life, not pushing or pulling her head but simply holding on desperately as the ginger teen went to town on his erection. It was the greatest blowjob of his life thus far, sloppy and wet, warm and snug, fast and tight. He wasn't going to last long.

The race was only a few minutes in but already all three boys could feel their balls swelling and rising in anticipation of climax, brought on by the cocksucking talents of three of the eighteen year old schoolgirls of the Blowjob Brigade.

Suddenly, Luke cried out with a stifled wail and clutched Steph's pretty brunette head to his lap, holding her down firmly while his hips lifted off the couch, his whole body spasming in what was clearly an orgasm. Steph was gagging and spluttering a little more desperately as Luke pinned her face down on his ejaculating cock, her small hands ineffectually slapping and pushing at Luke's thighs, trying to pull herself off.

"Fuuuuuuuck," groaned Luke as he came, his voice croaking as he finished unloading deep down Steph's gagging throat.

When he finally finished his hands slumped off of the petite brunette's head, and Steph shoved herself off of the dick impaled in her mouth, coughing and spluttering.

"Did we win?" asked Luke weakly.

"You moron! You came down my throat! I needed to show off the load," cried Steph as she gasped for breath.

"But I came first," protested Luke.

"Sorry bro, the rules are the rules," said Cody as he placed one hand on Hazel's blonde head, holding her gently in place as he shallowly fucked her mouth in short, urgent thrusts. "Nice job though, Steph!"

"Thanks," said Steph as she cleaned herself up as best she could.

The race was still on, but it was now entering its final sprint. Crystal the ginger blowjob princess versus Hazel the blonde suck bunny. Only one would emerge victorious. Only one would claim the prize pot of money. Only one-

"Jesus, fuck, gaaahh, cumming!" stammered Jeremy abruptly, as his cock erupted in Crystal's skilful mouth.

Cum flooded out in rushing spurts, racing across the redhead's tongue. The cock twitched and spasmed between her soft lips, sealed tight in an oval around the crown as her hand kept pumping the hard shaft. More pulses of cum filled up her mouth. As soon as Jeremy was done, Crystal pulled off carefully with a pop and slurp and showed off her mouthful of creamy white cum to the group.

"Oh. My. God," moaned Luke as he stared at the redhead cocksucking angel of his dreams.

"Damn girl," sighed Jeremy, "that was crazy good."

"Looks like you won, Crystal, congratulations!" said Steph as she wiped up her chin.

Crystal, pleased that she was going to be collecting the money, wasn't about to turn down the win. She grabbed a bunch of tissues from her bag and spat out the load of cum. Jeremy looked slightly disappointed that she hadn't swallowed, but didn't seem too beat up about it.

"Gonna pop soon too, keep going Hazel," said Cody, his voice strained as he felt his balls rise in preparation to fire.

The blonde fitness babe Hazel obligingly kept her head down in Cody's lap and diligently sucked the young stoner towards completion. Cody held Hazel's blonde head with one hand and squeezed a perky tit through her sports tank with the other, while matching her sucking by lightly humping her face.

Faye_Skylark
Faye_Skylark
1,077 Followers
12