After School Snacks

Story Info
He takes a break with his submissive.
855 words
3.87
18.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger hung up the phone with an audible click. The office today had been insane. One thing after another had gone wrong. He rubbed his throbbing temples with his finger tips. Ever since the large project's due date had been changed from next Friday to this Wednesday, Roger was ready to fly out the window. Absently his right hand went to a drawer in the desk. It squeaked open a bit before he shut it firmly. No, he wanted a different kind of snack today. He deserved better than a handful of chocolate candy.

Growing up, his mother always gave him an after school snack. Sometimes it was cookies and milk or a sandwich. It was a reward for getting through the long school day. Not only did it help his attitude but it kept him from starvation until dinner. A growing boy needed his strength. His mama knew that. As an adult, Roger knew that. After school or in his case, work, snacks were essential to maintain his sanity. However he was no longer was satisfied with cookies and milk; he had graduated to a big boy snack.

He picked up the phone again. This time he dialed an outside number; one that he knew from memory. A woman's sultry voice answered the phone on the third ring. "Yes?"

"This afternoon. When are you free?" There were no introductions. Roger didn't need any.

"I'm always free Mr. Carlson." Her voice was just as calm. They had performed this ritual numerous times.

"Good. I'll see you in a few minutes. I don't have much time so please be ready."

********************

Less than ten minutes later Roger pulled into the driveway of a modest Tudor home. His car entered the garage and he quickly exited, going into the house. Along the way he removed his cuff links and loosened his tie. He found her waiting his arrival in the downstairs bed room.

Melissa smiled when the door opened. She had heard his car. Her heart had begun to beat double time as she envisioned him coming to her. To save time she had stripped her clothing off and lain on the bed, lounging against the pillow with a small smile. "Hard day at work?"

"You have no idea. Freakin ducks they are." Roger undid his belt and approached the bed. With a careless flick of his hand he opened her thighs, shoving his hand between her legs to check her wetness. She was more than moist enough for him.

Melissa reached over and slowly lowered the zipper of his slacks. She carefully freed his cock. It was a dark purple, the head was large and dripping with a bit of pre cum that had already formed on the tip. Gently she flicked her tongue over the tip before wrapping it around the thickness and drew just the head into her warm mouth. She leaned forward and took his turgid cock farther into the moist cavity of her mouth and began to strongly suck on it. Her cheeks were hollow with the strength of her mouth, the sounds of her efforts filling the quietness of the room. Roger's harsh breathing created a counterpoint to the symphony they were creating. His hands were tangled in her red hair, forcing his cock into her throat.

"Suck me bitch. Suck me hard."

Melissa nodded her head bobbing as she continued to suck him. He was growing larger in her mouth, filling it. She could feel his pre cum trickling down her throat with greater frequency. Knowing he was close she brought a hand up to his ball sac, gently massaging down on them. In a matter of seconds he spurted his cum down her throat in hot wet jets. Melissa easily swallowed it. She had many years of practice. Her eyes were red from tears but she continued to suck at his cock until Roger pulled it out of her mouth.

It was still very much hard, coated with her spit. "Cunt took the edge off. My wife is out of town next weekend. I'll call you for the arrangements."

"Yes Mr. Carlson. May I cum after you leave?" She was very wet. Hopefully Roger liked her performance today, enough so that maybe he would relieve the tension that had built up in the pit of her stomach and the ache between her legs.

Roger pretended to think about it for a few minutes. Slowly he nodded. Fixing his pants he walked to the dresser drawers. He removed a key from his pocket and unlocked one of the drawers. He had the only key to the locked toy chest. Roger preferred to keep his whore wanting. Carelessly he tossed her one of the smaller dildos.

"In your ass only. No lube. And you may not touch your cunt." Her face was visibly disappointed. Laughing Roger kissed her mouth, "You know the rules pet. Remember, I'm watching you."

He was still laughing when he left the house. He had installed security cameras in the rooms years ago. Later, after his wife had gone to bed, he would enjoy watching Melissa cum.