After School Special

Story Info
Sis gets something really special after school.
1.2k words
3.87
266.2k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadLilSis
BadLilSis
101 Followers

Jenna's long day at school had truly taken a toll on her. She was exhausted from all the strenuous activity that had taken place--cheerleading practice, the yearbook club, dance class--and the only thing that lingered on her clever young mind was this: A hot bath, some soap suds, and a moment to "herself".

Jenna gathered her books from her locker, headed toward the entrance at the front of the school than jogged lightly to her car. She opened the door, slammed it shut, blasted the music and started the engine. Her long blonde hair fluttered outside of the window, and the cold breeze flowing inside of the car made her small pink nipples slightly hard. Naturally, she was unaware of this! At the stop light, she checked her make up in the rearview. Perfection. Her big green eyes, long blonde eyelashes, rosy cheeks, and slim little lips seemed to smile back at her. Clad in only a tight white baby tee, and very tight nearly painted on blue jeans she felt sexy. With no boyfriend awaiting her after school arrival, Jenna knew that the only way she would be satisfied was to lay back and pump her cunt with her fingers or maybe her neon green dildo which, unlike any real man, WAS awaiting her. Only 3 more minutes until she was home...

Parking the car, Jenna glanced at the other parked cars. "Hmm, 2 cars today huh? Wonder whose over..." she pondered. As she exited, a very handsome man appeared at the front door. He smiled wryly. Jenna walked slowly, "Can I help you?" He thought and quite nastily, "Yeah, come suck on my cock." But he answered smoothly; "No. No thank you, I was just here speaking to your 2 brothers." Jenna nodded, and walked past him into the house.

"Paul? Paul are you home?" she yelled out into the house.

"Jen...yeah in the living room. Come in, hurry."

Jenna did as she was told, and hurried, wiggling her hips the entire way, to the living room. When she turned the corner, she was completely aghast at what she saw!! Her older brother, Paul, brazen brown-eyed, about 6'4 was naked on the sofa hard as a rock.

"OH MY GOD! PAUL!" Jenna quickly slammed her hands down over her eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" Just as the question was asked, she felt a smooth material wrapped around her face.

"What the hell?" she whispered. The mysterious figure pushed her forward. She took baby steps towards the sofa...where she knew, her brother was sitting so exposed.

"Suck on it..." a husky voice came from behind her. The strong hands forced her down to her knees. She vaguely recognized the voice...

"Do it Jenna, now." The realization came. The husky voice was her other brother, Brenden. Weighing something around 220, a complete gym junky, Jenna knew she couldn't fight back and if she did, she wouldn't win. Jenna mumbled quietly...

"Brenden, Paul...please don't. Don't make me do it." She could smell the scent of Paul's cum, sticky and hot on his dick. Surprisingly, it didn't bother her, but turned her on a little. A hand reached down to her jeans, and unzipped them readily. Brenden, Jenna guessed, pulled them down and exposed her pretty pink panties for all to see. A hand came from the front, and pressed up against her hot pussy.

"Mm, you like it don't you?" She figured she mind as well not lie anymore, its not as if it would matter anymore.

"It's okay." she whispered, almost ashamed.

Brenden, also naked by this time, was poised behind his little sister, dick hard, 6 inches but 2 inches around, fat and hard was ready to drill into her now sopping wet snatch.

Paul laughed a little, "Suck on my dick...Brenden, fuck her pussy." Brenden was pleased to be given the permission, and told his baby sister to get ready for him. Jenna closed her eyes tightly underneath the soft material still covering her eyes. The pink panties were yanked down, and now all there was, was a tiny white tee shirt and a pink bra underneath. Jenna opened her mouth, but right as she did, Paul shoved his dick into her waiting orifice.

"Mmphhmm..." she gagged a bit. All 7 1/2 inches was shoved into her mouth, and down her throat. She began to work the head, swirling her tongue around the sides, squeezing her throat muscles at the same time, milking the cum out of her own brother.

"OHH sis...Oh Jenna..." Paul moaned, and grabbed her hair gently.

She continued to gobble down his cock, sucking hard, almost vacuum like. Her cunt was wet, and she could feel Brenden's dick sliding all along her swollen, creamy hole. She couldn't bear it anymore, she had to be fucked. Like a dirty nasty slut...

"Brenden..." she slid her other brothers dick out her mouth, "Fuck my cunt, come on, what are you waiting for?"

Brenden smiled, and said, "You asked for it Jenna baby..."

That was it. His fat cock slipped up inside of Jenna to the hilt. She sucked hard on Paul's dick, reacting to the penetration. She began to push her ass back on Brenden's crotch, moaning, humming on Paul. This blowjob was absolutely the best he'd ever gotten, and now he could claim it was from his little, ity bity sister. Brenden still rammed Jenna's pussy, harder and harder. She spread her knees apart, letting Brenden hit her spot a little harder, creating more friction on her cuntlips. Her white cum began to slip all along Brendens dick as he pulled in and out, in and out. Paul moaned, hollered and yelled: "Jenna, i'm gonna cum all in your mouth."

Jenna sucked harder, eyes still closed, her tits banging up against Paul's knees. Brenden moaned, and mentioned he was ready as well.

Brenden pushed hard one last time, bringing his hips up, smacking his balls into his sister's ass. Just as he spewed all of his seed into Jenna's wanton cunt, Paul exploded in her mouth and throat. Jet after jet of cum drenched her glands, she backed up off of his dick, and he forced her head down onto himself. She swallowed every drop, there was a large puddle in her mouth still however. She tried to swallow it, some spilling out, dribbling down her chin.

Brenden was humping up and down on Jenna's soft white ass, shaking from his intense orgasm. Paul pulled the makeshift blindfold from her eyes. Her blonde hair was messy, all fussed up and over her shoulders.

Brenden began to laugh hard, and pulled his now limp dick out of his sister.

"Damn you fuck good." he commented.

Paul began to 'pet' his sisters head; he know he could get her to do that whenever the fuck he wanted...

"Come on in Nate..." Paul said a bit louder than normal.

Jenna looked up at Paul, a little confused.

"Huh?" She questioned.

The same handsome man who appeared at the front door was standing at the living room entrance, hard as a rock, with a video camera on his shoulder.

"That was hot Jen..." Now let's see what you can do with this. He unzipped his pants...

BadLilSis
BadLilSis
101 Followers