After Taking the Sitter Home

Story Info
Wife surprises her husband.
1.5k words
3.68
28.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he came back into the house from taking the sitter home, the house was dark except the Christmas tree in the living room. It gave off enough light that he could see his beautiful wife sitting in the corner of the couch, one leg was resting on the floor and the other was bent at the knee leaning against the back of the couch. Her dress was pulled up to her waist, her panties were laying on the floor beside her. She had made one stop before going to the living room, for she had the bottle of oil off of the headboard in their bed. Her oiled hand was busy moving back and forth in her lap. She slowly masturbated for him. Never even stopping when he came in.

He took his coat off and walked over to her. He stood above her and watched her knowing hands move through her lips and dip inside of herself, running them in and out to a slow rhythm. He was hypnotized by the beauty of this masturbating women he was able to call his. She pulled her fingers out of her wet hot sex and offered them to him. He bent over her and took them into his mouth. Running his tongue around them and sucking them clean while small groans escaped her lips. She pulled them out of his mouth and went back to work on her erect clitoris. Slowly bringing herself to a higher plane of excitement.

"Take off your clothes" she said, never taking her hand off of her steaming sex. Quickly he undid his pants and shirt, undressing with an urgency till he was naked before her. "Lean over me so that I can reach you" she said, her hand still moving slowly over herself. He leaned over her and with her free hand she grasped his hardness and guided it straight into her mouth. A groan escaped both of their mouths. Her speed increased, thrusting his manhood in and out of her hungry wet mouth. He reached down and grasped his cock as she let go, running his hand up the length to press against her lips and letting her lips push his hand back down to the base of hardness. Together they worked up a good rhythm, his hand her mouth. Their movements becoming more frantic till he pulled back a little to take his hardness out of her wet, warm mouth.

Bending down he grabbed the back of her head and smashed his lips against hers, thrusting his tongue into her mouth, soft groans erupted from her throat. As their mouths stayed locked together she brought her hand up from her wet sex and pushed them between their lips to share her wetness. With their mouths making oral love to each other, he reached down and started to unbutton her dress, exposing her lace bra and the gentle swell of her beautiful white breasts.

He worked the bra down over her breast, the dark spot and erect nipple are so very arousing to him. Gently he rubs her nipple, bringing it to full erection. She reaches up and caresses his hand and then takes it in her own, she moves it down to her sizzling sex. He runs his fingers thru her lips, feeling how very wet she is, her own hand also is exploring her wetness. Their hands glide over each other as they bring her to a more fevered pitch. "Put your fingers inside of me" she says, almost as a plea. He slides his two middle fingers down thru her lips and up inside of her hotness. He can feel her clinging to his fingers as he moves them in and out to her.

He kneels and takes one of her nipples into his mouth as his fingers move steadily in and out of her smoldering sex. He runs his lips and tongue around her soft breasts, planting small kisses and sucking the hot skin of her flesh into his mouth. As he continues to make love to her she finishes unbuttoning her dress. His hand moves out of her hot slickness up to her clitoris. Moving it back and forth, bringing her closer to her climax.

Suddenly she sits up and moves him out of the way. She leads him down to the floor. Has him lay down, then standing over him facing his feet she lowers her hotness down to his waiting mouth. She rests with one knee on each side of his head. He raises his head slightly and runs his tongue up thru her wet sex, stopping at the entrance, then pushing his tongue as far as he can inside of her, he can feel her pushing back on to his tongue. His tongue slides out and moves down to her erect button. Flicking it with his tongue, his whole face buried in her sex.

She lays down on top of him, taking his harness back into her hungry mouth as he continues to arouse her man in the boat. She takes his sex out of her mouth just long enough to tell him to put his fingers back inside of her. From his view point it is very erotic to be so close and watch his fingers moving in and out of her sopping sex. He continues to flick her clit and try to bring her to a climax. Occasionally he must move his hips to get her to slow down on his raging hardness. She is so good that she brings him close to orgasm to quickly, he wants to eventually be inside of her where his fingers now work.

She finally moves up and turns around, sliding her wet womanhood down his chest till she comes to his erection. Lifting herself up a little she inserts him into her wetness and slowly slides down him till he is completely inside of her, filling her. He lays still and lets her move up and down and around, finding that one spot where his hard cock finds that special place deep inside of her. As she finds that spot she throws her head back, he reaches up to grasp both of her breasts in his hands. He moves them up her chest and around her neck, up the back side of her neck through her hair to pull her mouth down onto his. As their tongues dance inside of each others mouths, she slowly moves up and down on his raging erection. Straightening back up he reaches for her breasts again, pinching the nipple between his thumb and fore finger, tugging gently, feeling it engorge with blood and get hard to his touch.

She climbs off of him and lays down beside him, pulling him with her till he lays half on her, taking his hand she moves it to her urgent sex. He runs his hand down through her wetness and then back up to her clitoris where he strokes it with some urgency, driving her to her climax. Her stomach starts its familiar roll and her breathing is coming quick now, his hand is just a blur as it moves over her erect button. Her breath stops as a series of climaxes wash over her, literally taking her breath away. As the sensations get to be to much he runs his fingers down and inserts two of them up inside of her sopping spent sex. Pushing them as far up inside of her as possible.

Removing his hand he rolls over between her legs, pulls her knees up to rest on her breasts as he runs his hardness up and down thru her wet lips, finally stopping at the entrance to her and slowly pushing his length into her, moans escape her open mouth as the sensations of being filled over come her. He starts moving inside of her. She is so wet, the feeling is so erotic. As he thrusts to and fro it feels like he is going so deep inside of her. Her moans excite him all the more.

She starts planting small kisses along his neck. His climax builds quickly from all the visual stimulation of the evening. She senses his climax is coming, softly whispers in his ear "I want you to cum on my breasts, I want to see you cum." That takes him over the edge, He quickly pulls out and moves up her body, masturbating himself, his cock is so wet from her sex that his hand glides easily up and down his hard swelling organ. She reaches out and cups his balls gently in her hands, softly stroking them.

His climax shoots out his member, one shot landing on her right breast, the next couple of salvos land between her breasts. She reaches up and wipes the cum off of his head with her fingers and rubs it in to her breasts. He slides back down her body and leans over to kiss her. He rubs his cum into her breasts as if it were an expensive oil, then slumps down beside her to hold this wonderful woman who makes him so very happy.