After the Birthday Party

Story Info
Kasey meets the woman of his dreams.
5k words
4.36
34.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers

My friend and longtime crush Erin had thrown me a birthday party to remember. My long quest to lose my virginity had ended in a completely unexpected way on the night of my 30th birthday. Instead of losing it to a woman, she had gotten me to dress up in my sexiest girl clothes, gave me a makeover, and introduced me to three men who introduced me to the wonders of sucking cock and taking it up the ass.

I became more brazen after that night, dressing in girl clothes as often as possible, and going around town in my short shorts showing off my smooth girl legs to anyone who might be interested. I dated a few guys and got pretty wild, going out to an area gay bar to meet men and get taken home by them.

Two months after the party, Erin called me and asked me to come over to her place. I asked if she wanted me to dress up and if she had some more men she wanted me to meet, but she just said to wear my short shorts and a t-shirt and come over.

I tried to imagine why she had invited me over and figured maybe she wanted to treat me to another feminine makeover. The thought excited me and I rushed over to her place.

Erin invited me in and led me into the living room. There was another woman there, someone I had never before met, and she was dressed much as I was, in a t-shirt and shorts with sneakers. I couldn't help noticing that she had gorgeous legs, if perhaps a little on the heavy side, but as I tried to look away I knew my eyes had lingered for too long.

"Kasey, this is my friend Tracy," Erin said as Tracy got up and smiled at me. "I've told her all about you."

"Oh," I said, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed after having very lusty thoughts about Tracy and her magnificent legs. "It is nice to meet you."

"Likewise," replied Tracy. "I've really been looking forward to this."

"Really?" I said, surprised that any woman would look forward to meeting me and suddenly feeling hopeful that I might finally have a girlfriend.

"Doesn't Tracy have a great body?" Erin asked me just as I started feeling comfortable.

I instantly went back to feeling nervous, but couldn't help looking at Tracy after Erin's unexpected question. She had great legs and a big, round ass, as well as some small, but firm and full breasts that stretched against her tight t-shirt. I could see her big, silver dollar nipples through the white fabric of the t-shirt and when I looked up at her face, Tracy was just smiling at me.

"So, what do you think?" Erin asked me.

"You're, um, really beautiful, Tracy," I stuttered.

"Kasey has quite the fetish for women's legs," Erin told Tracy.

"I can see that," Tracy said with a big smile. "You have quite the pair of legs yourself, Kasey."

I swallowed hard. "Thank you. I try."

"I bet you really like feet, too, don't you?" Tracy asked as she sat down on the couch, which was the same couch I had lost my anal virginity on.

"Wha... what makes you say that?" I said, feeling myself blush.

"Most submissive guys do," Tracy said. "Don't be embarrassed."

Tracy started untying her sneakers and pulling them off. She had no socks on underneath and once she had her bare feet out in the open, with pink painted toenails, high arches and incredibly soft looking soles I tried to look away.

"You always used to ask me if I wanted a foot rub," Erin snickered as I looked over to her for support. "Tracy would probably love to let you rub hers."

"I would," I heard Tracy's voice say from behind me. "I brought a little bottle of baby oil and everything."

I turned back towards Tracy, my head lowered so as to avoid eye contact with her. "I guess... I guess I could... do... that..."

Tracy swiveled on the couch and raised her legs in the air across it. "Sit down so I can put my feet in your lap, honey. Go on."

I had never touched a woman's legs before, and as often as I'd stolen glances at women's feet in the summer at the beach or wherever I could find them, I'd never let my eyes linger for fear of my passion for women's feet be exposed. As I sat down and Tracy dropped her feet gently in my lap I had to laugh to myself. I was sucking cock and taking it up the ass on a fairly regular basis and I wasn't hiding that, so what was the big deal about feet?

"I've... I've... I've..."

The feeling I got when her bare feet touched my bare thighs caused me to immediately get hard, and my three inch boner was jammed up in my tight cut-offs. I tried to adjust nonchalantly, but Erin and Tracy both giggled as Erin said, "Someone's excited."

I continued stuttering as Tracy glided her foot up and down along the length of my thigh and playfully tormented my little dick through the material of my shorts.

"So, am I going to get a foot massage or are you just going to sit there drooling?" Tracy asked me.

"I'm just, you know... I'm just nervous..."

"Were you nervous when you sucked off my ex-boyfriend Tony?" Tracy asked. "Hmm?"

"What?" I said as I put my hand on her foot and then looked up at Tracy in shock.

"Two weeks ago you hooked up with my ex Tony and blew him in the parking lot of the club. What, you don't remember?"

"I'm... sorry... I mean... I remember but... I didn't know..."

"I broke up with him a year ago," Tracy laughed. "I'm just fucking with you, honey."

"Oh, okay," I said as my hand absently stroked the top of Tracy's foot. "I thought maybe..."

Tracy tossed me the small bottle of baby oil she'd brought. "Don't use too much of that, just enough to make my feet smooth and soft."

"You have incredibly beautiful feet," I said as I looked down, my hands shaking.

"They are kind of big, don't you think? Size 10."

"Oh gosh, I think they are gorgeous and the perfect size," I whimpered as I started feebly trying to massage them, which was not easy considering how turned on I was and that I'd never touched a woman's feet before.

"You're getting the hang of it, honey," Tracy smiled. "Don't be nervous, just rub that oil in and massage... mhm, just like that. You've got it."

Tracy kept rubbing at my erection through my shorts with her right foot as I excitedly massaged her left foot with both my hands, holding it up in the air and staring at it.

"Do you want to kiss it?" she asked with a big smile.

"Oh gosh, really, I... I... oh I love your feet so much, Tracy. I love them!" Seeing her nod and smile, I drew her foot up to my mouth and gently kissed each of her toes and lightly sucked each of them in turn.

"Like five little cocks, eh?" Tracy giggled. "I bet you like that. Kiss and lick my whole foot, honey, all over. Show me how much you love my foot."

I couldn't hold back any longer and began kissing and licking her foot with reckless abandon, moaning and drooling and I licked up along the top of her foot and along the sides before she pulled back and then stuck the bottom of her foot in my face.

"Up and down with that tongue," she chided. "Worship my foot, you sissy faggot."

As I did, she used the toes of her right foot to push my little erection out through the bottom of my very short shorts and laughed, saying "No wonder you bottom for men with that pathetic dick," before grabbing the bottle of oil and squirting some on my boner.

"Oh gosh, what are you doing... what are you doing..." I moaned and gasped as I watched her squirting the oil and then sliding her right foot against my slippery wiener. I kept licking the sole of her beautiful foot up and down as I stammered, "No one ever did nothing like this for me ever! I love you Tracy. I love you and I worship you always!"

"You are pathetic," laughed Erin from the other side of the room.

"I know," I said and started to sob, unable to control my desire to kiss and lick Tracy's foot while overwhelmed with the ecstasy of her stroking my oiled erection with her other foot.

"I want you to be my bitch," Tracy said as she continued working my dick with one foot and my mouth with the other. "I want you to worship me and do everything I say from now on without question."

"Oh gosh, anything Miss Tracy, anything you want. ANYTHING!"

"Tell me you want to be my bitch."

"I want to be your bitch!" I cried out between long licks along the bottom of Tracy's foot. "I want to be your bitch, Miss Tracy!"

Seconds later, my body tensed up and I felt myself reaching the point of orgasm as Tracy gently rubbed the underside of my little dick head with her toe and then pulled her other foot down so she could jerk my oily boner up and down between the gorgeous arches of her perfect feet.

"Ohhhhhh... I love you Miss Tracy..." I cried out as I came, shooting my meager and unimpressive load and my body convulsed with the best orgasm I'd ever had.

Tracy had me lick her foot clean of my orgasmic seepage and then sat up and began putting her sneakers back on.

"Are you... going?" I asked, still trying to catch my breath.

"I'll give you a call when I want you, my bitch," Tracy told me. "You want to be my bitch, right? Then you need to be ready for me whenever I want you."

"Yes," I said through labored breathing. "Yes, please... anything..."

"You can earn your way up," Tracy said as she leaned back on the couch and stretched her gorgeous leg in the air in front of my face.

"Gosh, you are so beautiful... and you have the most beautiful... legs... ever..."

"Good, then it is settled," Tracy said as she put both feet back on the ground before standing up. "You go home and wait for my call. Don't ever call me, I will call you when I want you. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Tracy, yes, of course."

"That means no boyfriends until I say it is okay," Tracy said as she prepared to leave. "You are my bitch now and you let your boyfriends know you can't see them until I say it is okay. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Tracy," I said with a lump in my throat, as I didn't want to lose my newfound sex life but finding myself wanting Tracy more than I wanted any of the men I'd been seeing.

I could be straight! I could have a girlfriend! This was a whole new concept for me, and if that meant giving up sucking cock and getting fucked by guys, then I could do it.

It was five days before Tracy called me, and I struggled to get through it, avoiding calls from men who wanted to see me, and trying to stay focused on my ultimate prize: Pleasing Tracy and having her as my girlfriend.

"Have you been a good girl?" Tracy asked me on the phone.

"Yes, Miss Tracy, I have stayed away from boys."

She showed up in a pair of tight, spandex shorts and a long t-shirt. She had me put on a very similar outfit and then sat down on my couch and had me fetch her a drink.

"You look so beautiful," I told her as I handed her the drink.

"Sit down over there," Tracy said, pointing to the center of the couch. I did as she said and she put her feet on my lap. She was wearing sneakers, and told me to take them off.

"Whatever you want, Miss Tracy," I told her, breathing heavy. "I will do anything for you."

"I hope so," Tracy said with a smile. "Untie my sneakers and take them off. I need my feet rubbed."

I couldn't help looking up at Tracy's gorgeous legs. She had big thighs and thick calves, but they were so tanned and well-toned that they left my breathlessly dreaming of an opportunity just to touch and caress them. I hoped that my loving massages of her feet would lead to her letting me enjoy her legs as well, but I was more than willing to settle for whatever she gave me.

I loved the way her feet were so golden tan on top and so pinkish white and soft on the sole, arch and heel. She had big, perfectly shaped and smooth feet, as if they had been made more perfect than any feet could possibly be. When I took her sneakers off, all thoughts of having her legs faded and my attention was completely absorbed by those gorgeous feet.

"I had to go see an old boyfriend this afternoon," Tracy told me as I started massaging her feet. "I had to pick up some of my things and ended up giving him a blowjob. What do you think about that?"

I froze, holding her left foot between my hands and sat silently.

"What's the matter, bitch? You don't like me getting cock?"

"I don't... I don't know... I just... thought..."

"Sweetie, you need to understand what you are to me. I'm going to be getting laid. Can you deal with that?"

As my eyes teared-up, I stuttered out a feeble response. "Of... of... course... just don't... leave... me..."

"Oh, sweetie, you have a very special place in my life," smiled Tracy. "You just have to know your place. Now, massage my feet."

I tried to focus back on her beautiful feet, tenderly stroking along the side of her left foot and looking up at her with a teary-eyed smile and saying, "I love your feet, Miss Tracy. They are so beautiful."

"Pop that little dick out of your shorts," Tracy told me. "I want to see you jerk it with one hand while massaging my foot with the other."

I was as hard as I could get when I reached down with my left hand to push my penis out of my tight shorts. Tracy reached into her purse and pulled out the little bottle of baby oil she carried around and leaned forward to squirt some of it on her foot and some of it on my erection.

"You have such a cute little boner," she laughed. "The first time I saw it I could believe how tiny it was. Not just pathetically short, but thinner than a fucking pinky finger."

"I'm sorry it's so small..."

"Just stop talking and start stroking," Tracy sighed. "And keep massaging my foot," she added before letting it rest on my thigh so I didn't have to hold it up and try to massage it with one hand simultaneously.

I struggled to keep rubbing her foot while stroking my boner, but I kept trying to do my best to keep Tracy happy.

"Jerk it faster you fucking faggot," Tracy groaned as I tried to concentrate on massaging her foot and slowed down on stroking myself. "I don't have all night for you to fucking putz around."

"I'm sorry," I pleaded as I tried to jerk faster.

"Just fucking jack it," Tracy said with another big sigh. "Here, kiss my foot you fucking sissy. That ought to get you jerking faster."

She pulled her foot away from my hand and shoved it in my face. I kissed and licked it hungrily while crying out in a shrill voice, "I love your feet; I love them so much."

"Jerk it faster!" she said, doing a demeaning impersonation of my shrill whining. "Jerk it!"

I ravished Tracy's foot with my lips, tongue, and teeth as I jerked so fast and hard I felt like I was pulling my dick out by the roots. She then pushed her big toe into my mouth.

"Suck it like you are sucking a big hard cock," Tracy told me as she slid her toe back and forth in my mouth. "Suck it like you want to make it shoot a hot load of cum down your fucking throat."

I didn't think I could jerk it any faster or harder than I already was, but that pushed me to a new level. Moaning and shrieking, I kept going until I felt myself reaching orgasm, at which point I shook and tensed my body to the point where it felt like I was having a massive seizure, and then shot my tiny load helplessly into the air.

"Kiss it goodbye," Tracy said, letting me give her foot one last, wet kiss before putting her sneakers on and getting up to leave.

"You're going?" I asked helplessly.

"I have a date," Tracy told me. Then she smiled, bent her left leg at the knee and stood it on the ball of her foot while stroking her calf. "Maybe next time I'll let you kiss and lick this, but only if you're good and stay away from boys."

"Oh yes, please..." I whimpered. "I wish you didn't have... a date..."

"Well," Tracy said with a broad smile, "Maybe if things go well with this guy I've been seeing I'll let you suck his cock while I watch, but only if you're good."

Going to work had become a different experience since I'd started having sex with men. I was always nervous and afraid about my co-workers learning about my activities and I kept a low profile. Since I had been seeing Tracy, I became a little bit bolder, at times mentioning to those I talked to at work that I was "seeing a woman" but not giving any details.

It made me feel a little more like I fit in, like I had something to brag about, when most of my co-workers were either married, in a relationship, or active on the dating scene. Some of the guys at work pushed me for more details, but I played the "I don't kiss and tell" card and just said "It is going really well."

I kept my long time virginity a secret at work, and while most of the guys knew I wasn't exactly a stud with the ladies, my only friend at work, Bob knew a lot about my struggles. He was the only guy I trusted to talk to as he was very understanding and kind.

"So, did you sleep with this girlfriend of yours yet?" Bob asked me when we were alone at lunch.

"Well, kind of," I said sheepishly. "We've, you know, fooled around some."

"Maybe you need to be more forward," Bob told me. "Women don't like to make the first move, you know?"

"She wouldn't like that," I told him. "She's, you know, kind of a take charge type of woman."

"So, how far has it gone, really?"

"She, you know, got me off," I said and then thought about it and decided to lie. "She's given me head a few times, and, like, gotten me off that way."

"I've been seeing this chick that's the same way," Bob said. "Tracy gives really great head and I'm not complaining, but I'd love to bend her over a desk and just fuck her, you know."

I swallowed hard and nodded, speechless as I tried to determine in my mind whether or not he was talking about the same Tracy I knew.

Three days later Tracy would come over to my apartment again. I resisted the urge to ask her about Bob, figuring it was a long shot that he was talking about the same woman, and knowing that such a question would probably anger Tracy and cause her to deny me any sexual favors at all.

Tracy told me to sit at the center of the couch as I usually did before massaging her feet. She took her usual spot at the end of the couch and stretched one of her bare legs out in front of me.

"No touching," she said, looking vaguely annoyed as she dangled her gorgeous foot in front of my eyes. "Now, it seems we have a mutual friend."

"We do?" I asked, flabbergasted as the sudden realization that she probably meant Bob and that my worst fears were being realized.

"Your friend Bob and I know each other fairly well," she told me. "Now, he was telling me that you were bragging about some woman sucking your teenie weenie. We both know that is a lie, and I do NOT like that you were implying that I was giving you blowjobs. I am very unhappy with you right now."

"I'm... I'm sorry..." I stammered, fighting back tears.

"Now, I have thought long and hard about how you could make right what you've done in telling Bob these terrible lies."

"Anything... anything you want... I am... so sorry..."

"You are going to come out and tell your co-workers that you are a cocksucking faggot and that you are the one sucking dick and not me."

"I... can't... do... that..." I said, no longer able to hold back my tears.

"Either that or," she said, pulling away her foot, "you'll never see me again and you'll never kiss and rub my feet ever again."

"But... but... I can't! Please, Miss Tracy, anything else but that..."

"I will ask Bob how it went, and he'll be honest with me. So, that is your choice. Either you want to keep seeing me or you don't. You know what you have to do."

"Does... does... does Bob know... about me..."

"He has no idea that I even know you. He just talked about you the other night when we were having dinner and that he feels sorry for you not ever having a girlfriend, and then he told me you were seeing someone who was going down on you. So, you need to correct yourself and tell those people at work that you are the one going down on men."

"I only lied to Bob, though!" I said, trying to defend myself. "I didn't say anything to anyone else! I swear!"

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
362 Followers
12