After The Boat Trip: Victoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But sure she was hot and although shocked there was no going back. She wanted this special moment as much as the others were craving for. That could be seen in her eyes as she was disclosing her feelings.

'Well, I understand very well what a shock it is. How about starting with a shower first, then we go from there.'

'That will be great. I really need a shower.' I lowered my mouth and slowly our lips touched. She looked scarred but the hunger for lust was also evidently there. It started to show in her eyes. My hands, which had roamed all over her back, massaging her smooth skin lightly, slowly rolled down and grabbed her two small bums and moulded them into the palms. They just fitted nicely. I lifted them a little bit and slowly started massaging them as our lips pressed and our bodies got heated up.

Her lips became as eager as they sought mine, and we started kissing. At first the kissing was gentle and slow. As the rousing passion started flowing through her chakras, her sexual energy flew quickly throughout her body. She became more eager and willing, parting her lips slightly, allowing my tongue to enter her warm, wet, soft mouth. I continued rubbing her small orbs with my hands as she pressed her pelvis against my raging hardon, within my pants. That was the moment when she melted in my arms. I held her tight as she nearly passed out. She was hot and ready for anything. Our lips unlocked but not for long, then she came back for more. This time as our tongues coupled again they became more aggressive, I pulled my hands away, slowly moving them upwards against the smooth skin of her back, pulling her tee shirt up and up until we had to break the kiss so I could remove it, exposing her beautiful lithe body. Her two small tits were nicely hidden with her black bra.

I continued rubbing her shoulders going down along her back, until my fingers found the lock of her bra. Very quickly the clip sprang open and my hands pulled the straps gently forward. We both pulled away from each other, watching each others reactions until she shook her bra, exposing her small pert beautiful cone shaped breasts; the very small proud erect nipples popping out of her rather pinkie aereoles.

I just looked at them, they where beautiful, no sagging nothing, just two perfect cones popped out of her small elegantly shaped body.

'You are very beautiful, Victoria.' I lowered my lips and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

'Thanks Sam, I appreciate your comment, but there's more to see.' She teasingly answered.

I moved closer, hugged her as I pressed her small tities against my chest. I moved my hands all over her bare back feather light flowing over he smooth skin . I started with a very light massage barely touching her skin which quickly sent shivers of pleasure throughout her entire body. Our lips touched again; then she started to fondle, first my upper lip and then the lower with her small tiny lips. I could see she was quickly heating up. She made purring sounds like a small kitten and pushed her pert warm young breasts forward, pressing them against my chest.

Her hands moved down between our bodies looking for my raging manhood.

I pulled my body backwards, moved my hands slowly to the front and started to loose her wide leather belt. The button holding the waist band of her jeans popped out easily as down went the zipper. She followed suit, and in no time my pants were moving downwards by gravity as she let them go. In seconds we were down to just our under wear. I looked at her, as now we were a little bit far way. The space between us gave us the possibility that we can evaluate each other's near naked bodies. I was about to open my mouth but she was the one who started talking first.

'Sam, you look fantastic, such a nice body you are endowed with, well built and very handsome. I'm not disappointed but rather pleased that you choose me.' All the words and shocks including the shower were all forgotten.

'Not exactly an Adonis!'

'Why not, Sam? You still look young, in the best of years, and I must say very desirable.'

'What about you, Victoria; you look much more beautiful, without clothes! Your body from head to toes is perfectly shaped, and what about that gorgeous, fine-looking innocent face with those shining brown eyes. I couldn't wait to hold you in my arms.'

I moved behind her, put my hands under her arm pits and found her small cone shaped tits, moulded them in my hands, rolling them and searched for her small nipples, which every now and then I squeezed between my fingers. With every squeeze I licked and sucked her earlobe while she pressed her ass against my incredible raging waiting hardon.

'Ohhh Sam, you're making me so hot and horny, again and again, that I'm feeling dizzy again. I'm going into another beautiful world, all so magnificent, wonderful, glorious and serene. Sam, please stooppp... stop!'

'You are not happy?' I asked. Her body started shaking and moans of pleasure left her lips. She was overtaken again by the bliss of lust, and hunger for the pleasures of the flesh. Her sexual electricity was now flowing all over her body as I was feeling her heart pulsating, beating harder and harder through every squeeze of her little nipples.

'I'm too happy Sam and more than too pleased! I like to enjoy it more and more, visit the heavens, again and again.' I just held her nipples between my fingers without moving or squeezing them. She was moving the crack of her ass, which was rather bare, up and down against my steel hard truncheon. There was only a string in the crack between her small sexy orbs where my hard cock nestled nicely.

She kept moaning and purring as she was in the heavens, enjoying the beauty of the sexual energy flowing out of her red hot chakra. I moved my hands away from her nipples; put one on her heart, which really was extra pumping, the other went down towards her pubic area. My tongue started to suckle on her earlobe while my hand just cupped her drenched little triangle which may just covered her little small slit. I pressed my hand hard upwards, lifting her swollen lips, wringing her sexual tasty juices out from between her pouty lips, as she even tried to close her legs. The gap was still there.

Feeling this, her body went into another strong celebration of sexual activity which was too strong for her. She was inexperienced and everything was new. All of her body started to shake. She cried and shouted for me to stop. She tried to push my hand away from between her legs. 'Stooop Saam Stop. Please stoopp; stop; stop.'

I held her tight, with my right hand still cupping her drenched pussy as more liquid was still flowing outwards. I was just only hoping that she will soon return. I just stopped pressing and kept my hand rather loose until I felt her body relaxing. Slowly she relaxed and then she said. 'I never thought that I could ever get such aggressive climaxes. I had read about them, but I never, ever dreamed I could ever accomplish, such joy and reach such ultimate ecstatic sexual satisfaction.' Victoria commented on her recent mind blowing climax.

'I'm very happy for you sweetie, and too happy that you are appreciating and enjoying them.' I answered for her comments.

'More than you ever think, Sam. A first look at you; when you joined us in the ship canteen, I could have never dreamed you are such an accomplished lover.' Victoria lauded me.

'I've been trained into the art of making love; to women. You sure are in the right place and in the right hands...' I did not finish what I had in mind.

'... at the right time. You mean for my initiation, right.' Victoria cut me off,

'I'm more than hoping.' I answered.

'I'm totally yours, Sam; both for your pleasure and as much as for mine.' She said.

At that instant I turned and fell on my knees while I looked up towards her angelic face. On my knees I moved towards her, one step after another until my face was close enough to her little triangle, just covering the most desirable cave of love, passion, lust and pleasure.

Victoria kept silent, watching for my next move. The move I made was to move my nose and mouth towards her burning furnace which most men crave for. My nose closed in and there immediately I felt the flowing aroma coming out of her hot aching pussy. I pushed her little piece of cloth, which of course was soaking wet to one side exposing the cute swollen lips and sniffed as hard as I could.

She pushed back and at the same time moaned. 'Stop Sam. I'm cumming Sam I'm cumming. Stoopp.'

I couldn't believe she was cumming again. She just passed through a real huge orgasm too quick to go into another one. She just cried and shouted as she started to fall. I put my hands just below her ass and held her tight and steady, pressing my nose further into her small crack, pushing the cloth back between her small swollen lips as she nearly passed out.

Quite a few girls pass out or better melt when they are kissed the first time, or been inexperienced. I held her tight to me, kissing her drenched triangle as I smelled and licked her sexual juices, which were flowing abundantly out of her virgin vagina. She tasted great and was very generous with the amount of love juice flowing out. Her body started to flow back. I heard the moans flowing out from between her small lips.

I pulled my mouth away and looked at her beautiful naked body. I stood up, took her back in my arms and kissed her gently on her lips. 'Sorry Sam.'

'For what?' I asked.

'I don't know, I have no idea what happened. I think I passed out when I cum. It was too much for me Sam; but it was fantastic. It's all new to me. I had never been in such heavenly circumstances before.'

'Have you ever masturbated?'

'No Sam, I tried once but I was scarred, mum always told me I should never touch down there. That is something for the night of the honeymoon.'

'So you're waiting for that day, aye.'

'No way, Sam. Now I want to find out more. It's already fantastic... couldn't believe how good it was. Just do me again Sam, do me again... I couldn't wait?'

'So you want to go back to the heavens?'

'More than you think Sam... even higher if possible; maybe I'm even ready to experience higher and stronger orgasms. After I had experienced the real first taste of love making I think I'm ready for more. What I had already experienced... was it the tip of the iceberg? Sam, do to me please? Do what you think it's best, I'm more than ready.'

I lifted her very light body like a baby in my arms and laid her down on the middle of my queen sized bed. She stretched her body, first pressing her legs together while gathering herself back, evaluating what she had passed through, then slowly she started opening them and moved both of her hands, which fingers were entwined together, massaging her pussy, still covered with that small over soaked triangle.

I crawled on my knees towards her, and before I covered her face with sweet little feather light kisses I pulled down her soaked little triangle, leaving her sex starved virgin vagina for my prying eyes and dirty mind. Her lips tasted sweet. I licked her and kissed her. Our tongues touched and shivers of pleasure felt though out our bodies. I was amazed with her beauty and her relaxed sex hungry body. She spread her hands, her legs opened wider and wider, while her small breasts were there popping upwards, nipples hard for my own carnal tastes and desires.

She showed no sign of embarrassment, exposing her naked body to me. That moment had already passed and superseded. There was no shame even that it was the first time she done so. I looked at her beautiful small brown shinning eyes, now wide open, but full of sexual lust, crying for more, craving for what was next to come. My lips moved down, touched hers, again, and then closed further until they connected. They opened a little bit, and our tongues met. It was a very slow kiss, nothing aggressive.

I felt the feeling of sexual energy flowing from her body into mine. My hard cock was much harder and ready. I broke the kiss and moved my lips slowly down towards her small hard nipples, took the left and squeezed it a little bit between my teeth while the right was taken care off between my fingers. She moaned while I squeezed and sucked. Her hands roamed over my back and around, until she found my manhood.

I continued turning slowly, licking and squeezing her little tities. It was time for me to flow downwards over her smooth chest, towards her navel. My hardness was being well taken care off. She was moving her hand along its head exposing the purple bulbous head and back, experimenting, watching and evaluating, what was really happening. The theory she knew; but Victoria lacked the experience.

Slowly I was getting down, close towards her little triangle jammed between her legs; squeezed between her small swollen lips, soaked with her musky juices. On the sides of Victoria's small slit, her pubic hair perfectly trimmed was evidently exposed. I enjoyed evaluating with joy her virgin little slit, with two small swollen lips, totally exposed as the crack was slightly open still filled with the little triangle. I lifted one leg and straddled her, moving it over her head slowly with the hard dick, still in her hand, the balls hanging for her hungry eyes. I settled slowly, my dick just centimetres away from her prying eyes and hungry mouth. I felt her other hand grabbing my sac, feeling very lightly the two nuts which freely moved out of her hand, escaping the intrusion, although there they stayed still floating within the multiple tubes.

I pulled the hard cushion I always kept ready on the bed, asked Victoria to lift her ass, and under it, the cushion went, lifting her swollen lips upwards. The view became spectacular. The crack automatically opened wider. I leaned over her until my lips touched her little hood. I kissed it and then with my tongue moving forward and backward licked lightly her clitoral canopy. Her body just jumped. Victoria moaned and cried. I kept the little ministrations doing the honours of being the first to send her again into the heavens as I pressed my lips harder against her canopy, then further down, down, spreading her crack and collecting her tasty aromatic sex juices.

I pulled her little G-string out of the way enjoying the beauty her most intimate part of her body. My eyes feasted on its' beauty as yearning for her juices, I was. They tasted incredibly exquisite, emmm... the smell flowing into my nostrils as I continued moving downwards and then again backwards. Her body went wild, her moaning and shouting became unbearable. I pressed my mouth hard against her crack. Victoria's hands left my manhood and put then on my head as she pressed harder, jamming my mouth against her pussy while closing her legs tight against the sides of my head.

I was totally jammed there between Victoria's legs, my nostrils filled with the most exotic aroma any male can indulge himself in analyzing with his own senses, while pleasuring such as beauty that the more I sucked the more I enjoyed even being imprisoned between her legs. She shouted and pressed my head down as hard as she could. With my finger I managed to collect some of the juice flowing downwards towards her rosebud, covered the end of my pointing finger and starting massaging her corona. This was the last straw in this atmosphere, when she became wilder. I pressed my finger through her sphincter up to the first knuckle. A cry of pain came out of her mouth but no further complaints.

She went wilder; now with a finger inside her arse and my mouth now jammed against her clit, sure she was in the higher heavens. I pushed my finger further in until it was all embedded inside of her anus. Then, I started turning it around and fucking her arse, moving it in and out. She never stopped crying and shouting and shaking with every move I made. My hardness was also taking its toll and more than once I nearly exploded and covered her with a big load of steaming cum, but I managed to hold on, fighting for the release of my head from between her legs.

At last I managed to get away. I left my finger deep into her arse for a few more seconds, then, pulled it all out. I turned away and lay down, next to her still shaking body; maybe still flowing in some fantastic wonderland far, far away.

I just waited until she started to relax. She stretched her legs, her ass still resting high on the cushion, her eyes closed and a sweet smile on her lips. Her face shining with the pleasures she just had experienced. The sexual energy which had invaded her body was now subsiding slowly. I could just watch her breathing, her heart pumping, looking so sated, that smile on her face, slowly returning back from just a really enjoyable dream.

Victoria just relaxed, her eyes still closed, that smile on her face said too much. She could not believe she been through such high sexual experiences. I just let her relax, just watched her return back, so pleased I was that I just froze watching and looking at her.

Sure this was one of the most fantastic experiences I had enjoyed, although there where a lot of nostalgia which I could never forget; where females reached such high levels of carnal pleasures. I just scanned her beautiful lithe naked body lying there on her back, still in the middle of my bed. My hardon was still raging, naturally wanting more and more, not only from Victoria but also from all the other girls, including Padme. I had already prepared a good program of how I was going to escort them, one by one, through such pleasures unknown to them. I was already dreaming and fantasizing, who was going to be next to go through such pleasures for which they were all yearning.

I watched her beauty as she gave a sigh of relief, slowly turned her face towards me and gave me an incredible smile which said more than a thousand thanks.

'Sam, do you know where I had been?'

'Where?'

'In wonderland. It was so beautiful; everything spectacular, serene, brilliant, Sam indescribable; it was heavens, so much out of this world, that I didn't want to come back. Now I realize what a great lover you are; Sam.' Victoria described her experiences.

'So you really enjoyed it?' I asked

'Sam, I have no answer. I could not describe what I have been through. Thanks a million.' Victoria answered.

'Do you like to go there again?'

'I'm not saying anything. I know that soon you will be sending me there, and many times after! But what will happen when I go back?' she asked.

'Unfortunately I don't have the answer to that. You do your best to enjoy as many possibilities as you can while you are here and broaden your sexual experiences. Padme can teach you a lot, more than you think.'

'But I'm not a lesbian!'

'Enjoying yourself while learning about sexual practices and possibilities; should not make you a lesbian. I hope that the males that enter into any intimate relationship with you; will please you as much. But now while you are here, make the best of both worlds.'

'You're right Sam. Mind if I suck your dick?' Victoria asked.

I just lay properly on my back, opened my legs a little, and there lying on my pelvis was my hard dick ready to please and satisfy. 'At your service! It's there ready to please, Vic.' I said.

Victoria did not need any encouragement; she just turned around, her small beautiful orbs nearly looking back to me, while she took my dick into her hand. I was just watching her, getting the real feeling of the first real dick inside her mouth. This was her first experience with the real thing, her first suck, the feeling of its hardness stretching the insides of her small mouth was still strange. About this incredible part of our male anatomy Victoria had little experience.

Although she knew the basics she had never held the real thing in her hand. Her hand moved lightly along its length, feeling both the length and the thickness. Then she moved the foreskin backwards until the head was exposed, which sent shivers down my groin as the cool air hit its delicate thin shining skin. She continued getting acquainted with this new toy, feeling, looking, kissing and even licking.