After The Club

Story Info
A tale of sex and love to inspire us.
1.6k words
4.43
12.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my lovers both material and cerebral

I watch until she logs off and then do the same shutting down my PC at the same time. I reach for my discarded boxers and wipe the cum from my stomach then loosely do up my bathrobe. My fingers I lick clean. Going into the kitchen I take a glass, open the freezer and get out a bottle of vodka from which I pour myself a drink. Downing it in one I refill with water then wander slowly upstairs. I know which floorboards creak and avoid them as I head for the bedroom in which my girlfriend is already asleep. It's inspection time at her school and she spent this Sunday working away on her laptop, piles of paper spread on the table. I don't want to wake her. I know she is truly tired when she doesn't start to tease me after we have been in the bath. It's nearly a tradition, one that hasn't grown boring over the years, but earlier tonight she looked so tired I was glad when she fell asleep. After covering her I went downstairs and logged on hoping to find an online lover. She knows I do this and doesn't mind. Amongst our pillow talk she told me she thinks of it as being like when she is lying in her bed alone reading Anais Nin while her vibrator is inside her.

Pulling back the duvet I get into bed noticing her body as I do. She's wearing an oversized tank top and I look at the side of her breast, then at her naked ass and a peak of pubic hair where the hem has ridden up. I love her body and find myself as enthralled as the first time I saw her naked. I start to get hard as I lie next to her remembering how she lifted her hips and let me pull her panties off as she lay on the sofa that first time. She notices me settling down but doesn't wake up. Even so she instinctively pushes her self against me. My mind drifts back to earlier and as I run my hand over my cock I think on how arousing shared words and thoughts can be if you just let your mind go with it. Though she's adventurous with me I know that she's shy of that sort of thing. This is odd in a way, as she can be quite an exhibitionist when the mood takes her. I suppose it's about sex involving other people than just us.

I sigh under my breath becoming harder as I think of ********'s online description of her pussy with a glass dildo teasing it then changing to watching my lover fondling her breasts as looking over her mound and dark pubic hair I lick her clit. After running a hand over my balls I take my cock more firmly in my hand and start to play. I bring one knee up making a sort of tent so the covers don't get in the way. I remember how horny I was earlier online, how hard I came and then I'm thinking of when I was on a bus in Thailand travelling through the night. It's a perfect example of the contradiction in saying my girlfriend is shy.

The bus is well into its journey and after a last stop for food and drinks the driver has turned off the lights and most people seem to be sleeping or at least, dozing. I am on the inside and looking out the window, as I never seem able to sleep on overnight rides like this. Her hand sliding into my lap going straight to the elasticised waist of my shorts surprises me. I thought she was asleep, her being one of those people who can sleep anywhere. She takes out my still soft cock and pushes the waistband of my shorts down under my balls to hold it out the way. Her hand runs lightly over my cock and balls and she whispers in my ear how she's going to suck me until I cum. Looking about she rests her arm on my outer thigh, holds my hip, then leans down to take me into her mouth. She sinks down my hardening shaft until just the head is inside her mouth and then she stays still. Her tongue though, is everywhere, and her free hand joins it to rub the base of my dick. Her hair has fallen in such a way that it curtains what she is doing though her slight movements are unmistakable. She works with a vengeance trying to make me cum as fast as possible while I try hard to be quiet. She knows me and when she feels my balls tighten and my cock become hugely hard she breaks for just long enough to whisper "Do you think anyone is watching". She just gets me back in her mouth before I cum hard enough that for those seconds pleasure is all I know and time slows with my orgasm. When I have stopped spurting she raises her head, sits up, and looks at me while putting my cock away. Her mouth is closed, there's a tiny dribble of my cum on her lip and I can see a question in her eyes which I answer by kissing her. She has kept my cum in her mouth and as we kiss she lets it run into my mouth. I swallow for her and she smiles, tells me how much it means to her, then leans into my shoulder and tells me to try to sleep.

My hand is moving faster and I am feeling where the tip of my dick is leaking cum when I also feel her move. She rolls onto her side so she is facing me and smirking says, "caught you". I tell her I'm sorry for waking her up but I know she doesn't really mind. If she did her hand wouldn't be closed over mine feeling how I pleasure myself but would be poking me to reinforce her displeasure. As she pulls my hand off my cock and puts it between her legs to her wet pussy she tells me to feel how much she wants me inside her. My finger sinks into her and as always when she does this she is wet and hot. I run the tip of my finger along the wall of her cunt absorbed in feeling the ridges there. She moans, then says to hurry up and fuck her as she needs to sleep and can't until she has cum. I ask her how long she's been awake and she tells me long enough that listening to me masturbate has her hot and ready and wouldn't I rather come inside her than on myself. She straddles me sitting on my upper thighs and looks into my eyes as she reaches for my cock. Those brown eyes! I'm lost in them, I adore the way she looks at me as she slides up, puts me in her cunt, and sinks onto my hard dick whispering "now I've got you inside me". She is so wet and open that it only takes a few strokes for her to be grinding her clit on my pelvis.

She holds my wrists so that my arms are extended over my head and then rocks herself against me as she squeezes with her inner muscles. I watch wanting to touch as one of her breasts falls from under her top. Her nipple is hard and deep red and the top of her breast flushed. Still holding my wrists she begins to ride my cock. It feels so good as she repeatedly pulls off me until just the tip is inside her then slowly slides all the way down and then she is fucking me hard and fast. She encourages me to cum and lets my wrists go. I reach for her tits and squeeze the way she likes as her fingers lift her top a few inches so I can see and then find her clit. I love to watch her play with herself and she knows this so she sits upright rubbing little circles around her clit as she fucks me toward orgasm. As she fucks she leans forward and lets me take her already hard nipple into my mouth while my hand kneads her other breast through her top. Soon she tells me she's close to orgasm; two of her fingers are now directly rubbing her clit. Her noises tell me she's felt my cock swelling inside her and as I start to cum I can feel her cunt contracting. We shake together lost in our orgasms till kissing, we come back to each other.

We stay still, continuing to make love with just our mouths; my rolled tongue mimics penetration while she sucks it. I tell her that we're sexual stars managing to cum at the same time and as she laughs her pussy contracts forcing my softening cock out of her. I feel wetness run onto my balls as she continues to laugh. At the same time her hand moves back to her pussy tracing her swollen lips, gently cupping herself. She holds her wet fingers to my mouth and I suck them tasting both of us. She does the same, then with a last kiss gets off me to lie on her side. I spoon up behind her kissing her neck and back, tasting the salt on her soft skin, then holding her warm body as she stills and her breathing becomes slow and regular. I whisper how much I love her and hear "I'm your Goddess hmmm? Lover" in reply. Yes is all I can answer.