After the Concert with Mila

Story Info
A fan meets Mila Kunis at a concert.
8.8k words
4.56
96.1k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do we really need to get there this early?" I asked yawning.

"What the fuck you yawning for? It's noon!" Andrew said sounding surprised.

"Aw come on! This surprises you?" I asked.

"I know! It shouldn't but your laziness never ceases to amaze me." He answered with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Shut your face and go get me a big mac!" I shoved him as we passed a McDonalds.

"Get it yourself!"

"Hey! You're the loser with no friends, but me, that's dragging my ass to watch this faggy band live."

"What?! You love Aerosmith!" Andrew said his voice getting a little high. "Probably even more than I do!"

"There's no question about that. But by my clock, there's no am hours after five. After 5am, comes 2pm..." I started looking at my watch.

"How the fuck did you become so Goddamned lazy?" Andrew cut me off as we walked into McDonalds.

"I have no clue. High school seems like it was a million years ago, you know, the whole getting in for 9am."

"Can we get two Big Macs to go?" Andrew placed the order.

"And a strawberry milkshake in the largest size available." I added.

"What? Fine make that two of what he just said." Andrew gave in very quickly. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He said.

"OK. But first pay the good man his money." I said. I mumbled something as he handed a $20 bill over, took his change and went to the bathroom.

"Anything else, or are you just waiting for your friend to get back?" The guy at the counter asked handing me the paper bag with the burgers.

"Yeah. Can I get seven cheese burgers?"

"Sure." The guy replied and put seven cheese burgers into a paper bag.

"Why do you have two bags?" Andrew asked as he came up behind me. I held both bags in one hand and the milkshake in the other.

"One's the big mac's and the other is food for later."

"Sweet! You got us food." Andrew said picking his milkshake up.

"No. I got me food. You want more food for later, get it now or you can come back here later."

"You god damned ass hole!" Andrew said as he picked up straws for the milk shakes.

We ate our big mac's inside the restaurant and then started on our milk shakes as we walked out.

"Guess we're the first ones here." I said as we approached the line that consisted of no one.

"Not quite." Andrew said pointing at someone who stood at the front by herself, I had totally missed her. She had long black hair just past her shoulders, in dark blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt. Probably an Aerosmith t-shirt, but we couldn't tell, she had her back to us.

"That's a nice ass she's got. Reckon she'll do sexual favours for us while we wait in the queue?"

"Highly doubtful." Andrew answered.

"Lets ask her." I said picking up the pace.

"What?! No!" Andrew said running to catch up to me.

"I'm just kidding." I laughed. "You really think I'd do that?"

"Considering you have done it numerous times before, yes. Yes I think you'd do it." He replied as we got in line behind her.

"Hey!" The girl turned around looking at us. "Finally! Some people actually came! I thought I was gonna die of boredom!" She said, talking to us as if she knew who we were. She confirmed that she was indeed in an Aerosmith t-shirt and oddly, standing beside her shoes, in socks.

"A big Aerosmith fan?" Andrew asked.

"The biggest! I even managed to get on one of their videos." She answered.

"Which one?" He asked, they seemed to be starting up a conversation, it's what Andrew did when he liked a girl, start up casual conversation and get to know a few things about her. Which seemed to always work.

"Jaded." She replied. That's when it hit me.

"Don't celebs like you get in for free and have special seats reserved for them?" I asked, entering their conversation. Andrew laughed, thinking I was saying whatever came to my head, but he went quiet quickly when she answered my question.

"Yeah, but I wanna be right at the front. It's the best seat in the house. The seat we usually get offered is all the way up there away from the band."

"Celebrity?" Andrew mumbled, looking as confused as he probably was.

"The fool doesn't know who you are." I laughed, she had a look on her face like she was trying to stop herself from laughing.

"Not everyone knows who I am." She said trying to make Andrew feel better.

"Boot camp? Moving McAlister? American Psycho? Family Guy?" I said trying to refresh his memory.

"Oh my God?" Mila said laughing. "You've seen those movies?"

"Yeah! Been a huge fan of yours since I saw you on That 70s Show." I replied.

"Oh! Jacky!" Andrew said. "Why didn't you say she was from Forgetting Sarah Marshall?"

"Jacky is her characters name." I said.

"The name's Mila." She said introducing herself.

"Mila Kunis!" Andrew said under his breath as he finally realised who she was, realising that he had pretty much ruined any chance he could've possibly had.

"Well this 'tard is Andrew and I'm Kash." I said introducing myself. Me embarrassing him didn't help him much either, but her being a celebrity meant there was less chance of anything happening, but at least now, I was ahead of Andrew in the running and if embarrassing him meant I had a better chance then him, I was gonna do it every opportunity I got.

"Want a cheese burger?" I offered Mila.

"You Don't mind?" She asked.

"Not at all." I replied handing her the bag. She opened it.

"Looks like you guys weren't be hungry waiting in line." She laughed.

"He won't be." Andrew said.

"Sorry?" Mila asked not knowing what he was talking about.

"They're all his, he won't be hungry waiting in line." Andrew elaborated, sounding a little bitter.

"Oh my God!" Mila laughed. "Really?" She asked, raising her eye brows.

"Yes." I answered proudly.

"There's...." She started to count quietly. "...Seven here." Better to have too much food than not enough. Right?"

"That is a fair point." She laughed. "So how comes you're sharing with me and mot your buddy?" She asked taking one out and handing the paper bag back to me.

"You're cute. And him... unfortunately for him, I don't swing that way." I replied, smirking at him as Mila laughed.

She sat down on the floor, she had some kind of blanket set up, so I sat down on the floor beside her as she started to eat.

"This is very hot." She said.

"Yeah, we just got out of McDonald's a few minutes ago." I said. Andrew continued standing. He was pretty uptight and sitting on the floor in public was definitely a big no for him..

"You need something to help wash that down?" I asked offering her the milk shake.

"Thanks!" She said taking the milk shake off me and taking a sip without wiping the straw.

"So are you Latin?" I asked her.

"What?" She smiled.

"You don't seem like a regular Caucasian." I added.

"I'm from the Ukraine." She answered, her eyes felt hypnotising.

"I never would've guessed. I thought you were Spanish or something."

"I get that all the time cause of my skin tone." She replied, I couldn't take my eyes off of hers and I noticed something.

"Are your eyes.... Are they... like different colours?" I asked.

"Oh God! I told you not to smoke anything before you came out!" Andrew said, throwing his hands up, exasperated.

"Actually, my left eye is green and my right eye is blue." Mila replied, and Andrew started to turn a little red from embarrassment.

"More people!" Mila said as some guys approached us in Aerosmith t-shirts.

"They're kind of old." I said.

"That's not nice." Mila said. "But it's true!" She whispered and laughed.

"I guess they were there from the beginning and it seems just right that they're there right now." I said.

"So you seem to know a bit about me. What about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" I asked.

"What do you do for a living or are you just a stoner as Andrew has hinted?" She laughed.

"I run my fathers company. I always worked there, everyone hates me cause I was bought in at the top straight away, but I say fuck it! What other position do you expect a man to give his son in his company?"

"I totally get what you mean." Mila agreed with me. "So what do you do at your fathers company?"

"Well..." I was a little hesitant to tell her what we did. "...We're not very popular amongst people unless they have an accident, then they come to us."

"You're one of those accident, injury lawyers?" Mila asked raising her eye brows.

"Yeah." I replied.

"That sounds like a sweet set up. There's no way your father's gonna fire you" Mila commented.

"You say that, but have you seen 'What Happens In Vegas?' Ashton Kutcher's character's father fires him." I said using an example from a movie.

"That's just cause that's a movie. That wouldn't happen in real life."

"True."

"So do you spend time off getting high?" Mila asked.

"Don't listen to him." I said. "He just said that cause I tried t one time before and he was too scared to and since he's used the 'High' joke every time I do something stupid." I answered.

"Oh!" Mila said. "You're not one of those people who get smashed at a concert are you?" Mila asked.

"No! You pay for a ticket and then get so drunk that you don't remember, you might as well have saved your money on tickets and just stayed at home!"

"Exactly!" She agreed. There was a moment of silence as we watched Andrew converse with the old fans, until Mila finally said something.

"Andrew seems quite comfortable with those old timers." She commented. He was talking to a woman that looked like she was in her 40's, definitely a milf.

"Yeah. I always say that he was born into the wrong generation. That he's a forty something year old trapped in twenty something year olds body."

"Really?" Mila asked wrinkling her nose. "He does seem like one of those uptight people." She whispered and then laughed.

As I continued to talk to Mila, getting through the rest of the burgers and Andrew continued to talk to the milf that he was putting the moves on, five guys came out.

"OK everyone. We need you to enter the building in a single file, while we check you and your belongings for anything that you shouldn't have." One of the guys said.

"Like what?" A person yelled from further down the line.

"Like your mothers dildo, what the fuck do you think we mean!" The guy yelled back, which caused a lot of people to laugh, including me and Mila.

"Can you believe it's already time to go in?" I said.

"Yeah, It feels like a couple of minutes ago that you and Andrew got here." Mila said. As hard as it is to believe, eight hours just whizzed by, but that was probably because I was talking to Mila Kunis to pass the time.

"Just go down that way." One of the security guards said as me and Mila passed through security first.

"Should we wait for Andrew?" Mila asked.

"I'm sure the security will tell him which way to go." I replied.

"How are you two friends? He seems like an uptight prude and you see more like a free spirit?" She asked as we headed to the top of the arena where the guard rails were.

"You need someone the opposite of you to keep things interesting. If someone is the clone of you, you'll just be agreeing with each other and have nothing to talk about" I replied.

There was a little step in front of the rails, that made you about two inches higher than everyone behind you when you stood on it. Me and Mila stood directly in the middle as Andrew came and stood beside me.

"You guys wanna meet the band after the show?" Mila asked.

"Seriously?" Andrew asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, I got backstage passes." She replied.

"If you were a dude, I would totally suck you off!" He said showing his contentment.

"Wow!" Mila laughed. "I would expect a comment like that from him, so it's a little strange hearing that come from you."

As the arena started to fill up, it started to get a bit more crowded, people started pushing and shoving and music was starting to play, to get the crowd riled up. Luckily it wasn't that loud, you could still here what the person at the side of you was saying.

"This guy on the side keeps pushing and touching me." Mila said into my ear.

"Touching you?" I asked. She had this uncomfortable look in her eyes.

"Let's switch." I said as I moved behind her, standing very close to her as she shuffled to where I was standing, her butt brushing past my crouch that got me a little aroused. I stepped forward to where she was standing.

I looked at the guy and he was bald in an Aerosmith t-shirt and looked like he was in his mid thirties. I put my arm around Mila's waist protectively, placing my hand on the railing, bringing her closer to me. Mila looked at me and smiled, placing her hand on top of mine.

Although, I would've liked to stay in this position, which we did through the backing act, mainly cause they sucked, but once Aerosmith came out. That wasn't the case. Everyone just came to life, jumping and singing along to all the songs.

It made me glad that Andrew dragged my ass out of bed so early and when Steve Tyler said goodbye, I wanted him to carry on. It was a great show and I didn't want it to end.

People started to clear out slowly and Mila led me, Andrew and the woman he was talking to who had now latched on to him, to the back. She flashed a card or something at the security and they let us back.

"I've been going to Aerosmith concerts for 20 years and I've never been able to get backstage." The woman said.

"Well it's all thanks to this cutie here!" I said putting my arms around Mila's shoulders, hugging her and kissing her on the top of her head.

"I'm Mila by the way, and this is Kash." Mila introduced us to the woman.

"I'm Helen." She smiled.

It was a little quite as Mila led us to Aerosmith's dressing room and when we went in, Helen nearly fainted and Andrew was as giddy as a school girl. Mila had already met them before and was even in one of their videos, so it was no big deal for her. I played it as cool as possible, standing back with my arm around Mila's shoulders while the other two drooled over the band.

"So who's this?" Steve Tyler asked Mila.

"I'm Kash." I introduced myself.

"It's about time you started dated." Steve said.

"We're not..." I started but Mila cut me off.

"Yeah. It helps that he's really cute." She laughed holding and kissing the top of my hand that was around her shoulders. Steve started to ask her more questions about our 'relationship' and Mila came out with more lies.

"Well... She's a freak in bed if you get what I mean." I said as I moved my hand off her shoulders and slapped her on the ass, grabbing hold of her butt cheek and squeezing it.

"Oh!" Steve laughed as he got what I meant. "Likes deliveries in the rear?"

"Yes. I love it. I can't get enough!" Mila replied, I was expecting her to be a bit more objective to what I had said, but she just went with it.

"We better get going." Mila said to Steve. "I need to take some more deliveries in the rear. We have a lot of sex to get to and every second here is another second spent not having sex." Steve started to laugh quite loud.

"You!" I'm not sure if her believed her, I highly doubt that he did.

"Get going." He laughed as Mila started dragging me out of the room by my hand before Steve had even finished talking.

"Young love." I heard him say as Mila closed the door behind us.

"What was that about?" I asked her, my voice slightly low.

"He's always bugging me about getting a boyfriend and how I'm young and I should be getting laid, so I decided to avoid all that crap by saying that we're together. And you!" She playfully slapped my arm.

"Making it seem like I'm some kind of anal freak!" She added, looking pissed off, but still looking like she was amused and trying to hold her laughter back.

"I just said it. You didn't deny it, you just confirmed it." I reminded her. "So we're not heading off to have sex?" I joked.

"No!" Mila laughed.

"Get a man's hopes up and then crush them like a bug." I threw in another joke.

"Unless you want to." Mila said looking down at the floor as we walked, her hand still in mine. I felt my heart start to beat faster, my throat dry up and my palms get a little sweaty at the thought that Mila Kunis is asking me if I wanted to have sex with her.

"Errr... What.... What do you mean?" I asked, stuttering a little, wanting clarification.

"I think you like me and I know I like you and I'd..." She started to trail off.

"One of the things that has made this one of the most memorable concert for me is you." She said looking up, mesmerising me with those beautiful eyes.

"Really?" I asked putting my hands around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "Cause you have made this the most memorable day of my entire life." I said, feeling like I was sounding a little bit cheesy, but at the same time, it was 100% true.

Mila got this look on her face and she wrapped her arms around me, pressing her lips against mine hard, I kissed her back instantly, and she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist.

"That room!" She pointed taking her lips off mine momentarily just to give directions. I walked backwards, holding her up and reached back behind me, my back pressed against the door. I reached back with my hand, fiddling around for the door handle and then opening it.

"What is this room?" I asked as I walked in still carrying Mila.

"One of the rooms that gets used as a dressing room." Mila replied getting off me and trying to undo her jeans. Clearly it wasn't in use right now.

"It's too fucking tight!" She said getting irritated.

"Let me get..." I started but then she quickly stepped forward kissing me again. I could feel her hand go down onto my sweat pants and undo the front and her petite hand go under my boxers waist band and onto my cock.

"It already feel so big!" Mila said breaking the kiss and dropping onto her knees in front of me, pulling my cock out.

"How much bigger is it gonna get?" She asked looking up at me with those beautiful eyes as she held my cock in her dainty hands, softly stroking my man hood.

"Ooohh! Very big by the looks of things!" She squealed as she moved her head forward, opening her mouth and taking my swollen cock head into her warm mouth.

"Oh shit!" I moaned as I felt my dick get as hard as it was gonna get as she began to tenderly suck my cock head whilst she continued to stroke my cock.

"You have no idea how good that feels!" I said.

"How about now?" Mila asked taking her mouth off as she stroked me pretty fast with both of her hands.

"Better." I replied.

"What if I put my mouth on it again?" She asked, moving her mouth so close to my cock, that I could feel her warm breath every time she breathed out.

"Oh please! God yes!" I said and she slowly opened her mouth, just enough for my cock head to fit in, her teeth pressed on the top and underside of my cock, her teeth gently scraping up my cock head as she took the tip of my penis back into her mouth, reverting to using only one hand.

"More!" I moaned.

Mila looked up, her hand still stroking my cock slowly, she didn't even stop for a second since she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. She opened her mouth more and started to take a couple more inches into her mouth. This slow sensual blow job was turning me on so much that I felt like I'd blow my wad if she didn't speed up.

She was so petite, that she was struggling to handle my entire length, but what she couldn't fit into her mouth, she used her hand to pleasure. Her mouth strokes started to speed up rapidly and was quickly catching up with her hand strokes, which I was grateful for, cause if she continued at the brutally slow pace she was going at, I probably would be filling her mouth with cum right now.

Every time she moved her mouth forward, I could feel the back of her throat on my tip and this just turned me on even more and I could feel my pre-cum spurt out on to her tongue.