After The Conference

Story Info
Husband & wife enjoy an erotic evening.
1.9k words
4.11
40.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exxotica
Exxotica
4 Followers

It was getting late in the afternoon and his meeting was running way longer than he had expected. He was so excited that he had finally persuaded her to come with him on his overnight business trip.

While in the meeting, his mind drifted to her, remembering how great she looked and how wonderful it was when they made love. The thoughts sent shivers down his spine, and he instantly felt his cock twitch. He also wondered what she had been doing all day.

He had felt guilty for leaving her on her own, but felt sure she had found ways of entertaining herself, probably at the nearby mall or the hotel shops.

It was already 6 p.m. when the meeting was dismissed. He hurried out of the conference room in the hotel and made a mad dash for the elevators. As he passed the hotel bar, he heard his name called. When he paused to look in, he was shocked to see her sitting on a barstool with her legs crossed, facing him. She was stunning.

She had obviously been shopping. She looked gorgeous. She had on a cream-colored silky dress that had to be the slinkiest thing she had ever put on. It had a slit up the side that went halfway up her hip and, as always, he knew she was not wearing any panties. The dress had spaghetti straps that seemed to strain against the weight of her full breasts. He could see the definite outline of her erect nipples through the thin material and its low cut front made her cleavage appear to run forever. She looked so damn desirable, and he could feel himself swelling to full erection.

As he approached her, he drank in every drop of her seductive appearance. She was caressing a margarita, and he asked how many she'd had.

"This is the first one. You know I don't drink that much," she told him.

But he knew the effect one drink had on her, and he became even more excited at the thought of the wetness between her thighs. He started to sit down at the bar next to her, wondering what she had planned for them, but she said, "No, baby, why don't you go back to the room and change into something casual first, then we'll go out." To his surprise, however, as he began to walk away, she didn't get up.

Aren't you coming?" he asked

"No, I'll wait here for you." He knew she was teasing him, and he felt a twinge of jealousy. He knew that she had the eye of every man in the bar.

He hurried up to the room and when he got there, he quickly stripped and got into some casual, but dressy clothes. In his rush of things, he did not notice, at first, the new flesh-colored, rather large toy siting on the nightstand.

Beside it was a note that read..."Played with this thing all afternoon.... Killed the batteries.... Looking forward to my toy tonight that won't wear out so fast!"

He practically came right there. She was teasing him incredibly. He could feel the naughtiness radiating from the note. She was so exciting; he couldn't wait to get back down to the bar to be with her. But before he left the room, he couldn't resist the temptation to sniff the wobbly rubber dick and indeed it smelled of her delicious sex. He could only picture in his mind the pleasure she must have had pumping it in and out of her pussy.

He ran to the elevator and when he got to the ground floor, the door opened and there she was, standing across the room in a group of people. She was laughing at something a young gentleman said, flirting, and batting her eyes. Her hand reached up to stroke his arm as their conversation continued.

She looked up and saw him frozen at the elevator staring at her. They smiled at each other and she turned back to the group and bid her good-byes. She slowly turned, and with every man's eye upon her, she sashayed across the marble floor. Her long red hair was afire, and her green eyes sparkled with a desire that made him weak. When she walked, the slits of her dress opened to reveal bear skin all the way up her hips. He knew that she was feeling absolutely wicked wearing this dress.

She kissed him full on the mouth, the kind of kiss that every man craved. He could feel the room's eyes upon them, but he didn't care. She was his and he was going to make sure everybody that dared look at them knew it. As they walked across the room and out the door, they had eyes only for each other and no one else mattered.

They went to a restaurant in the upscale part of town. The only light the room had was the candle at each table and some wall sconces. The maitre d' showed them to a corner booth in the rear.

It was a circular booth and he was able to sit right next to her, holding her, feeling the warmth of her skin through the material of her thin dress. It was then that he realized she was not wearing a bra because her nipples became fully erect as he brushed them with his hand. My God, he thought, she is totally naked except for that skimpy dress she's wearing.

The booth where they sat was ideal for the intimate meal, because it had greenery surrounding the seats so that they could not be seen by anyone else in the dark restaurant. The waitress took their order, said it would be a while before their meal would be ready, and disappeared.

He leaned over and kissed her, and she moved in closer to him for more passion. In doing so, her elbow hit the silverware and knocked a fork to the floor. He told her that he would get it and he slipped down to retrieve the fallen utensil. The thought occurred to him that this was just a ploy by her to get him on the floor, and realizing that the floor length table cloth had him totally concealed, he decided to seize the opportunity at hand.

He ran his hands up her legs and was delighted when she spread them voluntarily, inviting him to explore further. He could smell the aroma of her dripping sex and he moved in, kissing her milky smooth thighs and enjoying the heightening intensity of her smell as he drew closer. It was then that she scooted down further so that he could spread her legs even wider. He kissed the lips of her pussy tenderly and the euphoric taste of her cunt sent him into a sexual orbit. He kissed her again, this time, letting his tongue follow from her opening right up to her clit, which he greedily sucked into his mouth. He didn't think she could get any wetter than she already was. Her juices seemed so hot and thick. He could contain himself no longer, and he began licking her hot pussy with reckless abandon, taking in every drop of her sweetness. At one point, he stiffened his pointed tongue, just the way she liked it and started tongue-fucking her, moving his head back and forth. He heard her gasping for breath and moaning and knew she was close to a mind shattering orgasm.

Before it hit her, she suddenly grabbed his head and pulled him away from his dining paradise. He moved back up to his appropriate position in the booth and kissed her deeply, letting her smell her own hot cream and the taste of her pussy on his tongue. She nibbled at his neck and whispered breathlessly in his ear... "I'm not hungry, lover. Why don't we pay the bill and get out of here?"

She didn't have to ask twice, and they made their exit. They were both so hot for each other that they almost ran to the car in the parking lot. She was so into her sexuality it seemed she was throwing a little extra into her hip movement as she walked, almost begging the high slits on her dress to ride up even higher. He deliberately dropped back a step or two just to admire the gorgeous view of her legs and delicious ass as they hypnotized him with their sexually rhythmic movement across the parking lot. He opened the door for her and he went around to the driver's side. When he opened the door, he saw her sitting there totally nude except for high heels. She had slipped off the dress as he made his way around the car.

She had one hand on her left breast and the other working the juices of her crotch. He could hear the swishing of her wet pussy as she worked her clit with her fingers. As soon as he closed the door, she attacked his belt and zipper, freeing his rock-hard manhood in a passionate fury.

His cock emerged so swollen and red, and she immediately engulfed him with her mouth. She never took her hand off her pussy while she bobbed up and down on his cock, sucking and licking him toward an impending orgasm.

He felt beads of pre-cum rising as she slurped on his shaft. He tried to warn her in a breathless whisper to ease up, and just as furiously as she had started, she stopped. She rose up and kissed him deeply, sharing his juices with him orally and using her hand to maintain the heightened arousal his cock was enjoying. She moved her hand down, massaging his balls, teasing.

"I've got to have you now," he murmured in her ear, and she quickly obliged by shifting over to his side of the seat.

Naked, she straddled him, her hand still furiously massaging her hot swollen clit as she lowered herself down onto him. The feeling of rapture when he entered her was beyond description. His heart was pounding furiously and the sight of her fucking him was more than his fantasy-ridden mind could handle. She bounced on him, rubbing herself and groping her own breasts. He was so close and hated to blow his load, but he simply couldn't take it any more.

"Oh, Pet! I'm cummmming...Oh, God...do it, baby, do it!!!"

She responded by kissing him ever so deeply and passionately. Searching his mouth with her tongue. He felt her pelvic muscles tighten around his shaft and knew that she was climaxing with him. His white-hot desires shot into her. She continued to bounce up and down on him and he could feel his own cum oozing out of her, dripping on his balls. The heat was unbelievable. He was so turned on.

She bit her lower lip and quivered in multiple orgasms as he caressed her bare nipples. He could feel her muscles squeeze him as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

Several moments later, she climbed off him. His cock was still rigid and thick and she caressed him lovingly. "I can see you are not finished for the evening," she said, "I'm not either." And he watched her slip the little dress back over her naked body. He couldn't wait to get her back to the hotel and continue this erotic night of sexual pleasures.

Exxotica
Exxotica
4 Followers