After The Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

Then her eyes closed and her head tilted back, and she started making little gasping groans, each a little louder than the last, and then she came. Every muscle in her body went rigid, she rubbed frantically at her clit, gasping and moaning al the time, before collapsing back onto the bed, panting for breath but with a big, silly, embarrassed smile on her face.

'You enjoyed that, didn't you?' I asked with a grin.

Rhoda nodded, and then looked pointedly at where my hand rested over my erection.

'Aren't you...' She asked, still short of breath. 'It's not bothered you, has it? What we were saying?'

'No.' I told her. 'It's definitely not put me off; I just need a little more verbal stimulation.'

'You're a dirty old man.' She answered quietly, intensely. 'But I love you. Now, where was I?'

'On a table, being fucked.'

'Oh yes.' She thought for a moment. 'So the priest was doing it to me, with his priestess and his congregation all watching, and me feeling far too hot to be embarrassed about it. In fact, far too hot not to enjoy being watched by all these people, especially when he came.'

'Did he come hard?' I asked, my hand wrapping itself around my cock once again.

'Yes, really hard. He just kept hammering into me, and then he suddenly stopped with his cock right up inside me, twitching and jerking and squirting his cum into my womb.'

'Did you like it?' I asked.

'I loved it.'

'Would you like me to do the same to you now?' I asked.

'I was hoping you would.'

She spread herself wide, waiting to receive me as I rolled on top of her. I reached down to guide my cock into her and found that she was completely drenched, the whole area of her pussy wet and slippery with her juices. I don't think I can ever remember her being that turned on. My cock slid inside her with no effort at all.

'God, you're randy.'

'And how would you be if you'd just had a dream like I had?'

'You mean, a dream that had you having sex with another man and going down on a woman? And then turning yourself on even more by telling your husband about it?' I began to thrust into her as I spoke, whispering straight into her ear because she had pulled my head down so that I couldn't see her face.

'Yes, that kind of dream.' Her hands were gripping hard onto my shoulders.

'Would you like him to be fucking you now?'

There was a distinct pause and she went completely still for a moment before she answered.

'I don't know.'

'Imagine it is then.' I whispered. 'Imagine he's fucking you and other people are watching.'

'Are you watching?'

'Yes, I'm watching.'

'Do you like what you see?'

'Yes.' I bit the bullet. 'Would you like to see me fucking the priestess?'

'At the same time as he's fucking me?'

'Yes, side by side.'

She was beginning to wriggle under me with pure arousal. 'God, that's such a sexy thought. Both of us fucking other people and watching each other.'

'I'd love you to see my cock sliding in and out of her.'

'So would I. But we're still talking about in our imaginations, aren't we?' She asked me a little anxiously, her nails digging into my back and her hips thrusting back at me.

'Imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it?' I replied, not quite answering her question. 'There's no restriction on our imaginations.'

'So pretend he's fucking you.' I reminded her, thrusting a little harder, a little faster. 'Is he good?'

'Oh yes.' She responded, going back into the fantasy while pushing up at me. 'It feels fantastic.'

'You like a different cock up you?'

'I do. Just like you enjoy fucking another woman's pussy.'

I could feel the first signs that I would soon be coming. 'Do you want him to come inside you? Do you want him to flood your pussy with his cum?' My voice was getting to sound breathless.

'Yes, I'd love that. Are you going to come inside her?'

'Yes, very soon.'

'Good, because it won't be long before he comes inside me, I can tell. And I'm going to come too.' She was gasping out the words on the edge of orgasm.

We both came at the same moment, and we both came harder and more intensely than we ever had before. Rhoda gouged furrows into my back with her nails, furrows that I didn't notice until later, and I rammed myself into her so hard I left bruises on the insides of her thighs. It was astonishing how strongly we came, imagining that we were with other partners. I could tell how good it was for Rhoda because she kept grabbing at my back and arching up at me with her face contorted and her mouth giving out harsh little gasps every time another wave of pleasure went through her. I thought for a while that I wouldn't be able to keep going long enough to last out her orgasm, but my own climax seemed to go on forever as I pumped spurt after spurt of my cream up into her.

Afterwards we lay silently in each others arms for a little while, but then Rhoda kissed me lightly on the cheek. 'Should I feel guilty?' She asked me, looking up at the ceiling.

'What for?'

'For enjoying fantasizing about fucking someone else.'

'No, I don't think so. Like we said, there are no restrictions on imaginations.' I looked at her, trying to make out her thoughts from her expression. 'Why, do you feel guilty?'

'No, I don't, but I wondered if I should. I wondered if it counted as cheating.'

'I don't see how, we both knew what the other was fantasizing about and we both went along with it, so why is that cheating?'

'It isn't, is it?' She was looking for reassurance.

'No. By definition nothing we do in bed that has the other's permission is cheating, is it?'

'No, we can do anything that we both agree to, don't you think?'

It seemed to me that seeds had been sown, all I had to do was water them and anything was possible. I decided to add a little fertilizer.

'So if you decide to join a real life cult, you'll remember to take me along, won't you?' I said it in such a tone of voice that could be taken as either serious or joking. I left it to her to interpret as she wished.

'Oh yes definitely.' She replied, her own ambiguity leaving me none the wiser. 'I wouldn't do anything without you there.'

'But would you like to, if I was there?'

'For real?' She turned her head to look at me, excited interest plain on her face. 'Would I really do it with someone else?'

'For real.' I nodded, holding my breath as I waited for her reply.

'Only if you were too.'

I didn't answer; I was still trying to digest what she had said and what she meant when she went for a shower a few minutes later. It sounded as if she had just given us the green light to involve others in our sex life.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12