After the Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mariah's pulse was pounding in her ears and she couldn't think clearly. She pulled back from the kiss and tried to calm her breathing. She needed to think, but she was distracted by Michael's hand moving up her side. She took a step back and hit the wall between two of the windows. Michael moved with her, and his body pressed firmly into hers. She could feel his erection against her belly, ramping up her arousal and agitation in equal measures.

She put her hand on Michael's chest to maintain some distance. He took her hand and pulled it up to his mouth, watching her as he kissed her fingers. He raised her hand and held it loosely against the wall over her head. "What's wrong, kitten?" Michael asked in that deep, growling voice that made her tummy feel funny.

His other hand slid higher until his fingers were brushing the underside of her breast. "I'm just..." she floundered as his hand rose to cup her breast. "Oh..." She needed to concentrate, but his thumb was brushing just below her nipple.

"Hmmm? You're just what?

"Umm..." She needed to think. "I'm just trying to think."

Michael chuckled and rubbed his thumb across her nipple. Her back arched and she moaned softly. "What are you trying to think about, kitten?"

Mariah tried to answer, but she couldn't remember what she wanted to say. Michael ran his thumb back and forth over the nub, watching her face. She looked dazed. Her lips were swollen and parted, and her little pink tongue kept darting across them. Every time his thumb rubbed across her nipple, her breath hitched.

"Tell me, Mariah," Michael coaxed. "What are you trying to think about?" He pinched her nipple and she gasped. Michael leaned close and spoke softly against her ear. "Are you thinking about what I'm going to do to you?" A head-to-toe tremor ran through her. Michael bit her earlobe gently and sucked it between his teeth, then let his teeth drag over her skin as he released it. "That's what I'm thinking about, kitten -- all the things I'm going to do to you."

Mariah gave up trying to think. He tweaked her nipple again and she whimpered. It was getting hard to stand up. Michael's lips brushed her ear when he spoke. "We have to go upstairs. Now. Otherwise, I'm going to have to fuck you right here up against the wall." Mariah's pussy clenched. She was so wet. It would feel so good to have him inside her. She knew she'd wanted to stop and think, but she couldn't remember why that would be helpful.

Michael led Mariah by the hand to the elevator. As soon as he pushed the button, he backed her against the elevator wall for a searing kiss as the elevator completed the short ride to the third floor. He was reluctant to give up her mouth, but he needed to get her to his bedroom. He pulled her out of the elevator and headed for the doors to his private wing. Once through the doors, he turned to shut and lock them.

When he turned back to Mariah, his eyes had a predatory glint. He reached for her and kissed her hard, using a hand on the back of her neck to hold her against him. Keeping hold of her hand, he led her down the hall to his bedroom, where he stood her in front of the bed. He cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lips. Then he stepped back.

"Take your dress off for me, Mariah."

She hesitated. Her nervousness from earlier came creeping back, but she was still dazed. She wanted Michael to touch her again.

"I want to see you, kitten. Show me."

Haltingly, she pulled the dress over her head. "Good girl." The phrase sent a wave of heat between her legs. Michael moved to her and kissed her again. His hands ran down her arms and he took the dress from her. He stepped back again so he could look at her.

The white lace of her bra and panties accentuated the golden-brown tones of her skin. His eyes traced the graceful lines of her collarbones. They stood out in relief as her chest rose and fell, and her leanness reminded him of the scarcity she had been living in. He would be happier when Marcus's cooking filled out some of her hollows, but her delicacy accentuated the elegance of her frame. Her breasts swelled above the gentle depression of her stomach. He imagined his hands on the curve of her waist, holding her beneath him. The flare of her hips invited him. He needed to see more of her.

"Take your bra off for me." Her dark eyes fixed on him. She looked skittish. "Please," he coaxed. He was pleased when she reached back to unclasp her bra. Once it was unfastened, she hesitated. He urged her on. "I want to see your breasts, kitten. I want to look at them now because my hands will be all over them later." She shivered and shrugged the straps off her shoulders. She slid them down her arms and let the bra fall free.

"Good girl," he praised her huskily. He swallowed hard. His cock throbbed against the confinement of his pants. He could hardly wait to fill his hands with her breasts. The fullness of her breasts' lower curves gave her nipples an upward tilt. He wanted to taste them. He would. Soon.

"Now your panties." He could hear the strain in his own voice. Mariah hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties and skimmed them off. Her groaned when he saw the wet sheen on her neatly trimmed pussy. Christ... the insides of her thighs were wet, too.

"Good girl. Delicious." He moved closer. The musk of her arousal sent thrills shooting straight to his groin. He was already aching for relief, but he was determined to take his time with her. He tilted her chin up and leaned down to kiss her. Her cry of surprise when his finger slid through her pussy was lost against his mouth. His finger came away coated in her slickness. He heard her suck in her breath when she saw him taste her on his finger. He groaned appreciatively.

He pulled her against him abruptly. He kissed her deeply and his tongue plunged in to claim her mouth. His hand rose between them to cup her breast. Of her own accord, she began rubbing against him and arching her body to push her breast into his hand as she sought more contact. With a hand on her waist, he held her hips against him as he ground his erection against her stomach.

She hadn't noticed that her hands had curled around Michael's forearms until she felt him take her hands away one at time. He gathered her wrists behind her back and held them there while he kissed her. Then, he moved to her side, so that he was facing her profile, and held her wrists behind her in one hand while his other hand ranged freely over the front of her body.

"All mine, Mariah," he whispered against her ear. Need ran through her and her pussy throbbed. Warnings skittered through her mind like frightened mice, but she was already caught in the pull of his words and their dark allure.

Without releasing her hands, he cupped her nearest breast as he bent low to suck her nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, tormenting the stiff and swollen nub as his hand slid from her breast. He caressed her stomach, trailing downward. His finger slid between her folds again, and this time her hips arched towards his hand. His finger glided forward and back through her slick heat, nudging her clit at the top of each stroke. He closed his teeth around her nipple and tugged gently as he raised his head until her nipple slipped free.

Michael's fingertip circled her clit while he whispered against her ear. "I'll enjoy keeping your little pussy hot and wet for me. Would you like that, kitten?" He pinched her clit between his fingers and stroked up and down the sides of it. Mariah's needy little noises excited him. "Would you like being slick and ready for me all day long? So ready I could just bend you over and take you any time?" She shuddered. He gave her clit another pinch.

Mariah's legs felt shaky, and she was relieved when he guided her to sit on the edge of his bed. She watched as he undressed. When he pulled his shirt off, she saw the definition of the muscles she'd felt earlier. They were beautifully defined without excessive bulging, and his skin rippled when his muscles flowed beneath it. She wanted to taste the smooth skin on his chest, right above the trail of hair in the center. She wondered what he would do if she flicked her tongue across his nipples.

She watched as Michael unzipped his pants. He pulled his pants and boxers down together and stepped free of them. Her eyes fixed on his cock. It looked so good. The skin encasing his shaft was stretched tight by his tumescence. The dome of his cockhead was smooth and shining with the fluid pooling at his tip and dripping down his shaft. She bit her lower lip and squeezed her thighs together. It made her want to crawl over to him.

Michael noticed her restlessness. "Stay there, kitten." He squeezed his hand around his shaft and gave it an upward stroke. More clear fluid welled up and spilled down the head of his cock. He looked up to see her eyes locked on what he was doing. The tip of her tongue touched her lip.

"Do you want a taste?"

Mariah nodded without taking her eyes off his cock. She reached out when he came close, but he stepped back. "Put your hands in your lap, kitten. I don't trust you not to make me come much too soon." She looked so disappointed that he couldn't help chuckling. "Don't worry. You'll still get to taste." He swiped his finger across his tip and held it to her lips. Her tongue darted out and she ran it delicately over his fingertip, pausing the motion of her tongue briefly to appreciate the flavor and texture before she resumed licking the fluid from his finger.

"Greedy little kitten. Do you want more?" She nodded hopefully. He gathered a bead of precum on his fingertip and held it just out of reach. "Open your mouth for me."

Mariah's lips parted instantly, and he slipped his finger into the warmth of her mouth. Her lips closed around his fingertip and she sucked. She looked up at him with those big brown eyes while her tongue caressed his finger and she sucked it deeper into her mouth. He began siding his finger in and out over her tongue. Her eyes closed as she sucked, and he noticed her squirming against the bed. He looked forward to exploring her oral fixation. Not right now, though.

Michael pulled his finger away and she waited eagerly for more. He smiled. "That's all for now." She looked disappointed again.

"Michael?".

"Yes, kitten?"

"May I please lick it?"

Michael groaned. "Lick what?" He wanted to hear her say it.

She moistened her lips and squirmed on the edge of the bed while she decided whether she wanted it badly enough to say it. She did. "May I please lick your cock?"

"Just one lick, okay?"

She nodded her agreement, but the look on her face made him suspect that she'd have her mouth halfway down his shaft in a matter of seconds if he allowed it. He tangled his hand in her hair as a precaution. He stepped closer to her and she reached out to curl her hand around his shaft. That wasn't part of the deal, but he let her get away with it. She leaned forward until his hand in her hair held her back. Determined to get the most out of her one permitted lick, she turned her head to the side to curl her tongue beneath the flared head of his cock, and licked upward in a swirl, straightening her head until she licked right across the tip. His hips jerked reflexively with the urge to push himself into her mouth. Later.

He heard her whine as he pulled away, but there was no way he was letting her mouth anywhere near his cock again until he'd fucked her senseless.

"Get all the way on the bed and lie back for me." She scooted back on the bed but hesitated to lie down. Michael sat on the bed beside her and put his hand to the middle of her chest. He pushed her back until she was lying flat.

He raised her arms toward the headboard and crossed her wrists. "Do you think you can keep your hands just like that for me?" She looked doubtful and nodded unconvincingly.

"I don't think you can. Don't you think you need some help?"

"Help?"

Michael pulled the belt from an emerald silk robe from his nightstand and wrapped it around her wrists, tying them gently. "Like that. Don't you think that will help?" She nodded and started to lower her arms.

"No, kitten. Your hands stay up where I put them." Mariah put her hands back above her head.

"Good girl. Is that enough help, or do you think I need to tie your wrists to the bed?"

Mariah shook her head. "I can keep my arms still," she answered, but he saw her thighs squeeze in response to the idea of being tied to the bed.

"Hmmm... I don't know if you can. Besides," he teased as he ran his fingers from her breastbone to her navel, "I think I'd like to tie you to my bed. You'll look so good tied up while I fuck you. What do you think about that?"

He smiled when Mariah looked like she didn't know what to think. Without waiting for an answer, he stood up and tied the other end of the fabric around a spindle of the headboard. It was slack enough that she could move her arms, but she wouldn't be able to lower them past her head. He stroked her arms gently, raising goosebumps. Then, he stood back and looked at her. "That's perfect."

It really was perfect, he thought. She looked like a wet dream lying there with her arms stretched upward and her thighs rubbing together. He sat beside her again and leaned down to kiss her. She raised her head to meet his kiss, but he held her down with a hand on her chest. Brushing his lips past her chin, he kissed and nibbled at her throat. His hand slid from the center of her chest to her nearest breast. He squeezed and kneaded it before he lowered his lips around the nipple and sucked it firmly. He tightened his fingers around the base of her breast as he sucked harder at its peak. Her nipples would probably be tender tomorrow, but he intended to keep her arousal high enough that the tenderness would add to her excitement. He released her nipple slowly, his teeth scraping over it until it popped free.

He moved to her other breast. He wrapped his hand around its base and squeezed so that the flesh mounded high. He licked across her nipple and around the areola, then blew across her moist skin. She shivered and her nipple grew even harder, standing rigidly from her breast. Mariah moaned when he drew it into the warmth of his mouth. He was gentle at first, swirling his tongue against the tip as he sucked it. When he felt her squirm, he held the base of her nipple firmly between his teeth and tongued it. She sucked in her breath sharply and stilled. He gave it another long, hard suck before he rose to move between her thighs.

"I'm going to enjoy playing with your nipples, kitten. They're so responsive. I'm going to keep them so sensitive." She shivered and tried to squeeze her thighs together, but his knees held them apart. He raised her knees a bit and caressed the insides of her thighs. He pushed her legs further open and held them there. The outer lips of her pussy were so swollen that they pulled back, displaying her glistening dark-pink core. All for him.

He lowered himself to swipe his tongue through her center. His tongue circled just inside her entrance, before he dragged it up through her folds. When he reached her clit, he tongued it briefly before returning to her slit. He lapped greedily. Her hips arched when he slipped a finger into her and worked it slowly in and out. She was so slick that a second finger slid in without difficulty. Her pussy gripped his fingers tightly, but her inner walls were too slippery to offer real resistance.

Mariah whimpered as Michael's fingers sunk into her. She felt so full, even though she only had his two fingers inside her. She felt his lips against her clit, kissing it. Then she felt his tongue again, and she couldn't stay still. Michael used his other hand to hold her hips down against the bed while his tongue circled her clit. His fingers moved faster, driving into her. The muscles in her inner thighs twitched and her hips strained upward against his restraining hand.

He sucked her clit and twisted his fingers inside her until she was bucking beneath him. She was panting hard and her whole body was quivering with tension. He held her there on the crest of her pleasure, prolonging it until he was ready to push her over the edge. When he did, he thrust his fingers in deep and pumped hard while his tongue lashed over her clit. She cried out as she came, pulling against the belt that secured her wrists and twisting her hips so frantically that he had to withdraw his fingers so that he could hold her hips down with both hands.

He didn't let her come down from her climax. He continued licking, more gently now, making her hips jerk. She whimpered and tried to pull away from his mouth, but he followed her. He had no intention of letting her stop yet. He used feather light strokes of his tongue against the hood of her clitoris until the bud beneath it began to swell and tighten again. She whined softly as he teased her too-sensitive clit by alternating soft, slow licks and glancing flicks of his tongue.

Michael moved his forearm to rest across the top of her pelvis to hold her in place so that he could use his other hand. He formed a V with his first two fingers and placed it just below her clit. As his fingers slid up the sides of the nub, he firmly pressed the V into her flesh, making her clit to stand out inside the V. Then he squeezed the sides of the V toward each other to stimulate the back of her clit. Mariah's thrashing calmed as another orgasm began to build.

When she acclimated to the higher level of sensation, he added the pressure of his tongue, trapping her swollen, over-sensitized clit between the flesh pinched behind it and his tongue against the top of it. When she began rocking her hips again, he started moving his tongue. He could feel the tension building in her body. He sucked softly as he pulled his mouth away.

"Again, Mariah. Come for me again," he demanded. He sucked her clit deeply and held it between his teeth while rubbed his tongue against it. Seconds later, her climax hit her. Her body shook like she was in the grip of an electrical shock. Finally, she laid panting and spent. Michael looked down in satisfaction at her deeply reddened, quivering pussy. It was going to feel so good around his cock.

He rose above her, taking in the sight of her in his bed at last. He was struck again by the eroticism of the emerald green belt around her wrists. Her chest was heaving with deep, shuddering breaths. Her face shone with a thin sheen of sweat, and little tendrils of her dark hair stuck to her skin around her hairline. She was gazing up at him with a look of amazement blended with lust.

He leaned over her and looked down into her eyes. "I'm going to fuck you now, kitten."

The deep growl in his voice made her stomach flutter. She watched as he settled between her legs. When he looked up at her again, the intensity in his face made her breath catch. His gaze traveled down her body and fixed between her legs. She felt uncomfortably exposed, but the hunger she saw on his face excited her.

Michael placed the head of his cock against her opening. He paused to enjoy the sight, then pushed steadily into her. His tip was blunt and his shaft was thick, but she was so wet that he easily pushed through her body's resistance. He groaned as she stretched around him. He didn't stop until he sank into her completely. He held himself there, seated as deep as he could push himself, and focused on the sensation of his cock throbbing in her liquid heat.

Mariah couldn't lie still beneath him. She was so sensitive that the slightest friction caused her inner muscles to clutch at him. Her clenching muscles caused a spasm of pleasure that made her squirm and move on his cock, catching her in a vicious cycle of sensation and response. He watched her writhe on his cock for as long as he could stand it, but a man can only take so much.