After The Fight

Story Info
I punish you in a wild and naughty way.
1.8k words
4.2
20k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to GB -- the guy who makes my life even more beautiful. Thanks for everything. Had you been here, I would have fought with you, just to make up with you...

*****

I slammed the door and walked into the cold. It was snowing and the view was breath-taking. But here I was - alone and dejected. How could you say all that? Did I not mean anything to you? Was I just another plaything -- something you could just use and throw away? I walked into the nearest park and sat down on the cold wooden bench. My head started pounding. It felt like the whole world was closing on me. There was anger and hatred for you... But I was deeply hurt and I couldn't stop the tears from falling... I didn't know for how long I sat there, until I realized someone was approaching. It was YOU...

I didn't understand how you found me so soon? But I was too pissed off to deal with you. I looked at your face and it reminded me all that you said to me a couple of hours ago. I immediately got up and started going away, when you suddenly caught my hand and pulled me into your arms. I tried to get away from you but you had steel like grip on me. I just couldn't move an inch. I kept on struggling until you said

'Relax. It's me. I am sorry, sweetheart. I really am.'

'I don't care, mister. Let me go.'

You did let me go. You sat down on the bench that I had previously vacated and said

'Sit down, honey. We gotta talk.'

'I am done talking. There's nothing more left to talk and discuss. After what you said, I don't know see any reason why I should even listen to you.'

'Don't say that. I know I was rude. But ...'

'... But what? I trusted you, dammit. I did all that I could to be with you. I was always there for you. You never realized my importance in your life. You just used me whenever you felt like. I was a mere plaything for you. I hate you!'

I didn't realize that I was shouting until the people around started looking at us. Embarrassed and frustrated with all the pent up anger and frustration, I sat down on the bench.

With your thumb, you wiped away the tears and held my hand. I let you hold because I didn't know what else I could do. I was worn out. I had no strength left to argue and fight with you. I didn't realize for how long we were sitting quietly until you spoke up.

'Listen to me. I know I was wrong. I shouldn't have said all that. I can't take back my words but please, don't hate me. I know that you have been there for me, always. I realize your importance in my life -- everyday, every minute and every second. I just never showed it to you.'

'But...'

'No, don't interrupt. Let me complete. I have been a total jerk when it comes to you. I never did anything that made you feel cherished. I would do anything to rectify things. I love you more than anything in this world. And I am not saying all this to have you back. I mean every single word. I would do anything to have you back. I will even wash the dishes, do the laundry and cook the dinner every night, if that can bring you back.'

I imagined you doing the dishes and the laundry and I couldn't stifle my laughter. Seeing me smile, you remarked

'I like to see you smile. Do you know how much I hate to see you cry?'

'Then why do you do it, baby?'

I knew that you loved it when I called you 'baby'. You pulled me into your arms and kissed my cheek and said

'I don't do it intentionally. It just happens. And trust me, sometimes you need to ignore something that I say. Most of the times, I don't mean it. But yes, I agree that today was quite rude and for today's behavior, you have got every right to punish me.'

'Punish you? Are you serious?'

'Yeah, I deserve some kind of punishment for hurting you, making you cry and for being a total ass. I am serious. No joking.'

'But I am not even angry now? You know that I can't be angry at you for a long time. I can't think of any kind of punishment. But I just have a small request. Try not to repeat what you did today. Just because you found me today doesn't mean that you can find me the next time.'

'I won't repeat it. I promise. Come on, let's go home. It's too cold here.'

'Ok. As you wish.'

'Think about some kind of punishment by the time we get home.'

I thought about all that happened in the evening but I still couldn't come up with any kind of punishment. Then I thought of playing it wild and naughty, after all it was my punishment. As soon as we entered our home, I finally thought of the ideal punishment for you.

'Is something wrong?' you asked with a worried look.

'No. I was just thinking about your punishment.'

'Oh that. So, what is my punishment?' you asked with a sad face.

I closed the door and pushed you onto the door. You were taken aback by the sudden push. Your back was against the door as I started unbuttoning your shirt. I kissed every bit of your chest that was revealed with the pop of each button.

'What are you doing?' you asked, surprised at my sudden attack.

'Exactly what do you think I am doing?' I replied you coyly.

By that time all the buttons of your shirt were done. I removed the shirt and raked my nails down your chest in the process. I kissed your midriff and nibbled at your abs.

'Honey, maybe we should take this to the bedroom,' you groaned as my hands dipped to waistband of your pants. We were near the door, in the living room almost half naked. Ignoring your comment, I continue with my onslaught. I unbuckled your belt and unbuttoned your jeans. As I slid the zipper, my hand accidentally brushed against the bulge of your crotch. You muttered under your breath and placed your hands on my back and undid the knot of my halter top.

'It is fair that even you get undressed,' you said. I shrugged my shoulders and tugged your jeans. You stepped out of them. I went down on my knees and pulled down your briefs and freed your cock out of its confines. You groaned as I cradled your cock and pressed a kiss on its head. I gave you a sly smile before I engulfed your cock into my warm mouth. I sucked your cock with a new passion and vigor. You gripped my head and guided me. I stroked your balls while I sucked on your cock. I grabbed your ass a couple of times and pulled you further into my mouth. Your hold on my head strengthened. I loosened my lips, pulled you out and ran my tongue along the tip of your cock. You groaned as I looked up to you. I again slid my mouth to the base of your shaft and took you as much as I could. I increased the pace knowing that you were close. I grazed my teeth on your shaft a couple of times. This excited you a lot and you urged me to continue. I started sucking on your cock and stroking your balls with a new found enthusiasm and it didn't take you long to shoot your cum down my throat. You screamed out my name as I swallowed all of your cum.

Milking your cock dry, I rose up and planted a kiss on your lips. You pulled me into your arms and kissed me passionately. I could smell you -- intoxicating and dangerous as you cradled my head, giving me no room to escape. Your kiss was light and explorative but gradually you deepened it. Your tongue met mine and my hands automatically went around your neck. You relished the feel of your mouth on mine. I went further into your embrace and my breasts pressed into your chest. My nipples were hard and were begging for your attention. Your mouth traced a path from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck and then to the hollow of my collarbone. Goosebumps rose on my flesh and I could not stop but moan your name as you whispered in my ears 'You taste so good.'

I clutched your head and ran my fingers through your slick and dark hair. You brushed your thumb over my nipples and then took an engorged nipple into your mouth. You suckled and then nibbled. All this was driving me crazy with need. You carried me to the bedroom and removed my trousers before you placed me on the bed and continued your exploration of my body. You left a trail of kisses from my cleavage to my navel. You dipped your tongue into my navel and I couldn't stop writhing beneath you.

Your mouth travelled further down south. You separated my folds and planted a kiss. Your tongue delved into my pussy and you pulled my distended clitoris into your mouth. I couldn't stop moaning and clenched the bed cover into my hands. Your long strokes made me wet and within a few minutes, I was having my orgasm. You moved up and kissed me and I tasted myself on your lips.

'I like your punishment,' you said as you kissed me again.

Your kisses made me frenzy with need. I pushed you onto your back as I straddled you. I guided your cock into my pussy and started riding you. You were deep inside me, filling me up and I couldn't stop moaning. You cupped my breasts and the friction between my wet pussy and your thick and hard cock made me cum.

You pushed me onto my back and started thrusting. My hips met your thrust and I circled my legs around your waist. You went deeper into me and started pounding me. You sought my mouth and kept kissing me and increased the pace. I was reaching towards my orgasm and sensing this you kept thrusting harder and faster. I felt you empty yourself and each rocketing pulse of yours brought tiny aftershocks in me.

I lay limp in your arms as you pulled me further into your embrace. You stroked your fingers over my spine and I snuggled further into you.

'I am sorry about what happened in the evening. But I wish you would punish me every day,' you said as you pressed a kiss on my forehead.

'I love you,' I whispered as I felt myself drifting off to sleep...

*

Feedback and comments are welcome.

I would also like to thank all those who have given their feedback and comments on my previous stories. It means a lot.