After The Gala

Story Info
Sir and Good Girl play for each other.
1.2k words
4.46
11.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddancer
reddancer
25 Followers

They returned home after a swanky gala. He was so proud of her, how beautiful she was that evening, how her charm had captivated all who talked to her. He took her coat and threw it across a chair, after he removed his.

"Head into the bedroom, Princess. You pleased me so much this evening. Please remove your gown and lie down on the bed."

She smiled. knowingly and said, "Yes Sir."

He poured himself a drink and waited until he was sure she was ready for him. He made his way upstairs and stopped in the doorway. There she was, lying as instructed, only clad in her garter belt and stockings. He felt a familiar warmth in his groin as he pulled up a chair to the foot of the bed. "All right, darling, it's time for you to entertain me. Play for your Sir."

She spread her legs as wide as they could go, exposing her pink petals. She began to tease her inner thighs and her fingers moved to her pussy. She began to move them in circles, bringing a sigh from her. Then she pulled back her mons and began to tap her clit, making her squeal and her body lurch.

His trousers began to bulge as lust filled his manhood. Her fingers continued to play in her wet pinkness, as her moans and cries filled the air. He rose, setting his drink down, and bent over her, getting a closer look and a whiff of her muskiness.

After a moment she heard a zipper being lowered and opened her eyes as he fished his swollen cock from his trousers.

"Keep playing, little girl. It pleases your Sir." He walked around to the side of the bed, standing near her head.

She could see his erection in his hand, the bead of precum forming at his cocktip. She took a quick gasp of breath, and her fingers played faster.

"You love watching me touch myself, don't you? Just as I love watching you," he smirked.

"Oh, YES Sir!" she wailed. "I LOVE watching you do that."

He leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Then ask me, my little cockslut, ask me to masturbate my penis for you."

Her body spasmed with a mighty orgasm. She used to wince, to visibly recoil at the "M" word. It was so dirty, so forbidden. The act itself was to be done alone, in secret, never admitted to, according to her upbringing. But as she grew older and sexually active, it was the very taboo that finally made her accept that word in all its delicious, dirty, forbiddenness. Not just accept, but it had become a huge turn-on...

He pulled the restraints from under the bed, and as he fastened the clasps around her wrists and ankles, he growled "Go ahead, beg me, plead with me to do that act that you so adore watching."

Her voice came out with a moan. "Please, please Sir, PLEASE let me watch you masturbate your penis."

He was now removing his belt, letting his trousers fall to the floor. As he stepped out of them, he said "I'm sorry, did you say something? I'm not quite sure I heard you."

She felt another orgasm flash through her, just from anticipation. "Oh PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Sir! Please masturbate for me!"

He shed his briefs, his erection springing out just a foot from her eyes. "That's better, little girl. But somehow, I'm not convinced how badly you want this."

Her voice was now strangled with the tears that escaped the corners of her eyes. "Oh God, Sir!! Please don't torture me any more! I beg you, please, PLEASE, let me watch you masturbate that glorious cock of yours!"

He gave her a wicked grin. "Now that's much better, little one. I think you might just get what you want."

With that, he got on the bed, straddling her torso, so his erection was at her breasts. She gasped, seeing more precum and his heavy, cum-filled balls swinging as he moved into place.. "Now little girl, is this what you had in mind?" his voice darkly teasing her as he began stroking his shaft slowly.

"Ohhhh YES, Sir!" as she spasmed againi, seeing hs manly hand moving up and down his cock, his balls swaying with the movement. She thought she would faint.

He moved forward, slapping her cheek with his cock..."none of that now! You need to be conscious to enjoy this!"

She felt her pussy gush warmth when his hardness smacked her face. She let out a moan..."Ohhhhhh, God, I LOVE this!"

He leaned back and resumed stroking. His eyes locked onto hers. He reached back with his other hand and started diddling her clit. She squealed and moved with a start. "Oh, THANK you, Sir! I love your touch!"

He gave a small laugh, and then returned to a look of lustful concentration, stroking, tugging, pulling his stiffness and sighing with pleasure. She saw it, and in a needy voice, said, "Oh, please baby, please let me taste your nectar. I love it so much!"

He smiled down at her and said, "Well, since you asked so nicely..." and he leaned forward, rubbing his cockhead over her waiting tongue. She licked and lapped and darted over his swollen helmet. He threw his head back in pleasure and released a low growl. "Oh damnnnnnnn! That feels fucking aMAzing!"

He let her finish and then pulled back. "Where do you think I should cum, Kitten? On those luscious tits? In your mouth? On your face?"

Her eyes opened wide..."I, I don't know, Sir! That is entirely up to you...you are Sir and in charge." He began to stroke harder now, and faster. He took his other hand from her pussy and cupped his balls, as he panted and closed his eyes with pleasure.

She could tell from his moans and breathing that he his orgasm was soon to be. "Awwwww, Ohhhhh, I'm getting closer!" he growled.

"Oh YES, Sir! Cum for me! Cum for your pet!" she pleaded. He fixed an almost animalistic look on her, and said: "You want my cum? You want this, little girl?"

She was cumming just from the sound of his voice, the look on his face, the urgency of his flying hand. "Yes, yes, please Sir, give me your mancream. I want you to explode in ecstasy!"

"Give me your mouth! Open it NOW!" She opened up widely, and with a roar, he came. "OHHHH, UHHHHHH, FUCKKKKK!!" His ass clenched and he spasmed, thick white jizz spurting from him as his cock pulsed, sending jet after jet from its tip. She felt the hot seed on her tongue, her chin, her cheeks, and came again herself, shivering, just from the sensations flooding through her body.

He gave himself a few more strokes to milk all of his cum into her mouth. Then he slumped over her body, spent, panting, and gasping. She longed to embrace him, but the restraints still held her wrists.

A few minutes later, once he caught his breath, he raised his head, and kissed her firmly,

"You are such a good girl, baby. Now let me get you out of these." He moved to unbuckle her ankles and wrists, then pulled her close. He smiled, seeing her face bearing the traces of his explosion. Gently he licked them up, enjoying the taste of himself. He indicated for her to pull up her legs, and pulled the covers over them. He snuggled her up against his chest, and kissed her hand, then put his arm and hers over her, spooning her as they drifted off to sleep.

reddancer
reddancer
25 Followers