After the Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, much warmer," Penny cooed, and then reached a hand behind his head to guide his tongue exactly where she wanted it.

He played his tongue across her clit for a few solid strokes before breaking to lick her entire pussy, bottom to top, taking just a moment to dip into her hole before returning to nibble and lick her sensitive clit.

She moaned and squirmed as she ran her hands through his shaggy brown hair and thrust her hips toward his ministrations. She let one hand continue to hold Ricky on target, as the other moved up to rub first one breast, then the other, through the thin fabric of her blouse.

As Ricky lost himself in the smell and feel of Penny's luscious folds, Michelle moved behind him and reached around to stroke his chest. She let one hand sink down to give his hard cock some slow easy pulls, all the while pressing her fleshy breasts into his back, and he moaned into Penny's pussy in appreciation of her efforts.

By that point Penny was making some noise of her own, and as he licked, sucked, and occasionally nibbled her swollen clit, her breath became erratic and her squeals were getting loud enough to be heard inside the bar. It wasn't long before Penny grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face hard against her as she came. When the convulsions of her body subsided, she pushed him away with a satisfied, yet still lusty look. "You're not half-bad, boy; at least you know how to return a favor."

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves there, Penny. We haven't gotten a good feel for how capable he is with his equipment," Michelle looked at him meaningfully then added, in a feigned pout, "I can't even vouch for his tongue, you greedy tramp!"

"Well," Penny hopped out of the van, "Switch me then. It is your turn, fair and square."

Michelle walked to the open door of the van, "Much as I'd love to, that's not exactly what I want right now."

She was already unzipping her tight jeans and a lacy red thong came into full view as she turned away to lower them seductively, while giving Ricky his first unobstructed glances of the ass he had been dreaming about all night. Sweet, smooth hints of her pussy peeked out from the sides of her thong.

He came up behind her immediately, reaching around to grope her full breasts while pulling her upright so he could kiss and nibble the back of her neck. His stiff cock was already rubbing her smooth thighs in anticipation. With one hand still kneading her breast, his other followed the line of her figure, gently making its way to her luscious ass. He traced the seam of her panties, lightly grazing the exposed flesh of her pussy, as a gasp of pleasure escaped her lips. She leaned forward, offering more of herself to him; demanding more attention for the center of her need.

Ricky pulled her thong aside and stroked her pussy, his fingers dancing over the smoothly shaven skin. She inhaled sharply as he gently pulled her lips apart and let his fingers glide from the center of her wetness to her engorged clit. When he returned to push two fingers into her waiting opening, she pushed back and whimpered softly. His mounting desire could take no more anticipation, so he grabbed his cock and ran the head slowly up and down the length of her slit.

"Yes. Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me now," her breathing had become ragged with unquenched desire, and she thrust her hips back at him, her body echoing the impatience of her words.

Ricky positioned himself at her opening and entered her with slow smooth thrusts, each one spreading her a little wider to accommodate his cock. When he had finally entered her completely, he stopped for a moment and they both let out sighs of complete satisfaction. He was glad for their long post-gig drinking session then, as he never would have lasted through the eroticism of this moment, had it not been for all of the booze.

As Ricky began to fuck her in earnest, he felt two hands slide up his back and reach around to rub his chest. He was startled for a moment, having lost himself so completely in Michelle's glorious pussy that he has almost forgotten that Penny was still there. As he continued to piston his cock in and out of Michelle, Penny gently rubbed his back and chest; occasionally peeking around to watch Ricky bury himself in her friend.

As the pace of their fucking lifted, one of Michelle's hands snaked down to caress his balls and moved its way back to her wanton clit. The quiet moaning of the beginning of their union quickly devolved into louder grunts, moans, and occasional shrieks from Michelle, until, as her fingers moved feverishly over her clit, her climax building, she began to shout in single syllables, "Oh... Yes... Fuck... Me... Don't... Stop... Har... der..."

Ricky knew she was well on her way, and began to slam his cock into her, pulling her hips back to him to leverage each thrust. As he did he heard, right in his ear, Penny say, "That's right, fuck her good, boy," which, on top of everything, was too much, and he came explosively in Michelle with a loud, deep groan.

Michelle was not far behind as she thrust back onto his still spurting cock, two times, three times, a fourth, and then screamed in ecstasy as she pulled off of him to lean quivering on the driver's seat of the van.

"That was fucking hot!" Penny said excitedly as she watched the two of them recover from their spent state.

"You ain't kidding," Michelle replied, still a little breathless. "I'll vouch for his ability with his equipment now." As she spoke she began to straighten her panties and pull up her jeans.

"I'd rather not take your word for it," Penny said mischievously, then reached over to caress Ricky's softening cock. To her surprise, it jumped a little in her caress. "I see there's still some life in this old boy, but maybe he needs just a little break."

"What are you thinking?" The expression that accompanied Michelle's question was conspiratorial, and as he came out of the sexual fog Ricky now noticed how in tune with each other these two women truly were.

"I'm thinking we've overstayed our welcome in this parking lot, for one," she looked around them into the dark, "and, on my turn, well, I would hate to be interrupted." She looked into Ricky's eyes and the fiery power of her want was almost tangible. "Michelle, we're going to have to take him back to our place."

"That, my dear, is the best idea you've had since you suggested we go out and see a band tonight."


I would like to sincerely thank my volunteer editors, Master_Chay and Falcinator, for their invaluable revision advice and editing help with this story.

12