After the Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
287 Followers

He put his hands on my hips holding me in position and I felt his cock slide between my butt cheeks and catch in my anus.

"Slowly," I moaned as I felt him tense to push.

As he pushed I felt my arse resist and give as his well lubricated cock started to push it's way inside me.

I heard the noise I was making as if it was a different person, "uuuuuurrrggggghhhhhhhh, uh, uh, uh, ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh."

I cant describe how full I felt, how amazing it felt to have 2 cocks inside me.

I was panting, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, so fuckin full, jesus christ this feels amazing."

I think Mark and Ken had been plotting this for a while as once Mark was lodged inside me and I guess they could feel each other they used their hands to hold me still and hold me up as they started to thrust inside of me.

They seemed to reach a rhythm of thrusting that had Ken thrusting into me as Mark withdrew slightly but neither of their cocks ever fully left my body. I was definitely the meat in the fuck sandwich at this point in time being fucked senseless in both holes while screamin' and moaning into the air how good this felt, how fuckin' amazing my body felt being done by 2 guys at once. I briefly wished I had a cock in my mouth as well but not sure how good a job I would have done given the amount of panting and moaning I was doing.

Between them they picked up the pace and my body was being slammed by 2 blokes who were now desperate to cum.

Ken leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You look so fuckin' hot Lucy, so fuckin hot."

"I feel so good," I moaned back, "so fuckin good, oh god yes."

I could feel my orgasm starting to coil in my belly it felt tighter than it ever had before and I knew it was going to hit me hard.

Leaning back towards Mark I whispered, "Gonna cum soon, hold me up lover."

As I felt the coil start to flash out and my body start to tighten Ken stiffened inside me and I heard him moan, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, gonna cum in your pussy."

"Cum for me baby, flood me with your cum," I moaned.

As I felt him start to cum and as he threw his head back and moaned my orgasm hit me.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh Gooooooooooooodddddddddd, yesssssssss," I screamed as my orgasm washed over me. I threw my head back incapable of sound as the hardest orgasm of my life hit me. Wave after wave of pleasure thrashed through my body and as I came down I heard Mark grunt behind me and felt him cum deep inside my arse.

As we all collapsed onto the sofa and looked at each other I wasn't sure if the boys had planned this or it had just happened but ether way it had been the best fuckin' sex I had ever had and my first threesome and it had all happened with my lover and a long time friend.

Mastergo
Mastergo
287 Followers
12