After the Hurting is Done

Story Info
A story of rekindling love.
1k words
4
6.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wedge_A
Wedge_A
1 Followers

I love you with all of my heart, I know I've hurt you, the one thing I never wanted to do. You left, and as much as that hurt, I understood. The days pass, I try to check on you, try to explain, try to apologize; you listen, but not much is said. I've made my apologies, some might say a few too many.

The weeks pass, you tell me you forgive me, but your feelings have changed, and we can be friends. I'm glad that you forgive me, but my heart hurts to hear I've lost your love. I've made my choice, I may have lost the love I once cherished but I haven't lost you. I will cherish our friendship and do whatever I can to help you and make you happy, because I love you and you deserve happiness.

More weeks go by, we talk more and more, it seems like old time. The old jokes return, the playful banter, it feels great and I remember why I fell madly in love with you. I'm hesitant, I don't want to push, I don't want to ruin what we have now, I never want to lose you completely. But I so want you to be mine again, to hold you, to kiss you, to just stare into your beautiful blue eyes.

We're talking everyday again, it feels wonderful. I get bold every now and then, slipping it into conversation that I still love you, you never seem to mind. Then one day it happens, you suggest we met for dinner, of course I quickly agree.

I drive to your house and walk to the door, I'm a bundle of nerves. You open the door and are as gorgeous as ever. You smile at me and my heart leaps to see that beautiful smile again. I lead you to the car, open your door and help you in. We begin to drive to our favorite restaurant, both of us quiet, both of us nervous. Then a song comes on the radio, we look at each other, laugh, and both break out into song.

Dinner is filled with talking, laughter and reminiscing, I haven't been this happy in a long time. We keep talking long after dinner is through, it feels like we are the only ones there, soon we look around and realize that we truly are. We make our exit so that they can close. We hold hands as we make our way back to my car. We drive back to your house still laughing and singing.

I walk you up to your door with my arm around you. We get to the door and we hug, you kiss my cheek. You can see me blush as your lips leave my cheek. My arms around your waist, I look down into your beautiful blue eyes.

I manage to say "I love you."

A smile spreads across your face and you say to me "I love you more."

My heart skips a beat, you push on to your toes and we kiss. It's the most marvelous kiss ever.

I want this kiss, this moment, to last forever, but eventually our lips part. I rest my forehead on yours, looking down at you, I smile as a lone tear rolls down my check. You reach up and wipe a way my tear, your hand lingers on my face. I wrap you in a hug and pull you close to me, I never want to let you go.

Eventually, you tap me and tell me that you still need to breath. I loosen my grasp, you sigh and then giggle at me. You finally open your door and you tell me to come inside, I follow right behind. Once in I grab your waist and spin you around and kiss you again. You part your lips slightly and all the passion comes rushing back. Our tongues entwine, our hands roaming each others bodies.

I feel the start of my cock hardening. I try and position myself so you can't feel it, this night has wonderful, and I don't want you to think that's all I want. But you push into though, and let out a soft moan as you feel my hardness.

You then whisper in my ear, "We should go upstairs."

I put my hand on your cheek and look into your beautiful blue eyes saying, "Are you sure?"

You smile and say, "I love you Dummy."

I just look at you for a moment and then we both break out into laughter. We both then rush upstairs. We begin to kiss again and clothes quickly start flying off. I'm kissing your neck and then your breasts, Your hands in my hair as you moan. We fall into bed, my hand brushes your pussy, I can feel the heat and the wetness.

I position myself between your legs, slowly I push inside of you. You gasp as I fill you up and then you moan as I slowly start pumping into you. I move my hands under you and lift you up, you wrap you arms around my neck, we move together as one.

We speed up a little, moving, kissing, holding each other. You lean back and let out a moan, I suck on your breasts as we move a little faster. You move back and press your body close to mine, we kiss passionately as we continue to move together, you move and whisper in my ear telling me that you're close.

We move faster, our bodies together, I feel myself about to let go, as I start to grunt and cum I feel your pussy spasm and you let out a deep moan. We keep moving cumming together our bodies entwined.

We begin to slow and we fall to the bed still entwined together, I brush your check and kiss your lips. Looking into your eyes I know, this is where I want to be, forever with you and I never want to lose you ever again.

Wedge_A
Wedge_A
1 Followers