After the Late Shift

Story Info
Naughty work texts ends with bedroom passion.
1.4k words
3.5
6.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how it started but during my shift we sent each other some naughty texts; saucy, suggestive, and arousing. As soon as my shift finished I just had to see you. I traveled home late at night and when I arrived I quietly opened the front door and silently moved to the bedroom.

As I looked around the door you were on the bed. You had your eyes closed, and so didn't see me; I noticed the covers were moving, you were touching yourself, very slowly. I made the door move very slightly, intentionally causing it to creek; you sat up with a fright. You were unsure who was there as the bright light behind me meant you could only see my outline. You switched on the lamp, and rubbed your eyes as they adjusted to the light. When you realised it was me a look of surprise and happiness crossed your face. You waved me into the room; I closed the door behind me and walked towards you. You lay back and snuggling into the duvet, again only your head showing above the covers.

I knelt at the side of the bed, put my arm over you and cuddled you toward me. I kissed you. The sort of kiss you only get when a wish has come true. You'd been thinking of me when you were alone in your bed, and us being there together was your wish. I slipped my arm below the duvet and could feel how warm it was inside, I brought you closer, causing you to shiver as my cold hand touched the bottom of your back. You leant forward and pulled me down on top of you. You could feel the cold of outside on my clothes. You started to pull at the soft fleece material of my sweater, up and off over my head, then my t-shirt. I stood and removed the rest of my clothes. As I did so you lit two small candles by the side of bed, switched off the lamp and poured some red wine into a glass. As I climbed under the duvet, I started to warm. I sat up as you handed me the glass, I took a sip and leant back against the pillows.

We sat together almost silently for minutes as you tried to warm me. You pressed against me using you body heat to invigorate me. As time passed I finished the wine and slid down, putting my head onto the soft warm pillow. I moved my hand across under the covers and slid it up the back of your shirt, my hand was now as warm as you and you let me stroke you very gently up and down the curve of your spine. You rolled down onto your front. I lifted your shirt a little but pulled the covers up to ensure you didn't get cold. I moved onto my side and started to caress your soft, warm skin. Starting with the base of your back, massaging, pressing, stroking my hands, up and down. I moved them softly, gently and then firmly when they returned. I tried to imagine what would feel good, trying ease any discomfort. I didn't care how long it took, I was happy to just touch you, gently making you relax.

As I rubbed I leant forward and kissed the back of your neck. I kissed down across your shoulders; you shivered as cold air moved under the covers. You turned over to face me, pulling me towards you and holding me tight. I could feel the warmth of your cheek, and pressed you closely into my chest. You moved away and slid from the bed; you stood at the very edge and lifted your shirt over your head placing it onto a chair. At the front of your bottoms was a cord tie, fastened in a bow. You pulled firmly on the end, releasing the knot and causing them to drop to the floor. Once they had fallen you stood upright, revealing your whole self. I had seen you undressed many times before but my eyes saw you as if for the first time, like an art lover seeing a long lost painting.

I threw back the covers; you climbed back into the warmth. We held each other closely, not wanting to be the first to let the other go. We kissed softly but with passion, you pushed me back and started to kiss my chest, stroking with your hands, squeezing my shoulders. Your hand slid down over my soft stomach to the edge of my shorts. You moved your hands over the top, your fingers tracing down the sides, stroking tenderly. It was apparent from my state that I wanted you. You tugged down my shorts and I kicked them off. Your hand returned, this time with more purpose. Your fingers stroked up and down with the softest of touches. You were lying on your side; your hand moved up to my shoulder and pulled me across. I rolled towards you moving on top.

You were twisting beneath me trying to find the right place. I placed my hand down and took hold of myself, I move the tip between your legs, gently pressing, teasing playfully. You smiled at me as I toyed. You moved your hand down to cover my hand, you pressed firmly and I slipped partly inside. Your face winced slightly and I paused but you smiled back and pressed on the small of my back. We start to move together, your knees started to move up my sides and you wanted me deeper. We find a rhythm. As we moved we kissed, deep passionate kisses, our tongues touching very tenderly.

I bent down to try to kiss your breasts but can't, I moved lower and slipped from inside, you moaned as I move out. I started to kiss around the edges of your chest; I took your nipple into my mouth and start to play with the tip of my tongue. The small bud stiffening to the gently touch.

I rolled you over to face away from me you looked back. I spoon in behind you, and moved my hand down between your legs, its warmth apparent to the touch, I caressed gently, moving the tip of my finger over, across and inside. Your legs slightly apart and I slid slightly lower in the bed. You reached down, took hold of me and guided me towards you. Again I am inside, but this time you have rolled up across and on top. I am much deeper than before; I could feel you moving very slowly. You rocked your hips forward and back; deeper and harder.

You moaned as we hit the spot, and quickened the pace. I reached beneath your arms and caress your chest, touching, squeezing. My hand slid down stroking your stomach, the gentle caress causing you to moan. Down further I touched the point where we met; I slid my fingers around, pressing, and teasing. You turned your head and smiled; smiling back I leant up and kissed you. You could now feel it building inside, my fingers between your legs, your hand covering mine, showing me where.

Our speed increased and you pressed down hard. You moved on top of me, quickly, rhythmically, keeping me where you wanted me. Then a sound, the sound that says its close, I pressed upwards hard from beneath, again a sound, but this time I was making the noise, I knew my time was near. Your movement on top of me was unbelievable, it felt incredible, an journey I don't want to end but a destination I want to get to. You pressed hard and let out an ecstatic cry, your time had come, but I'm a few seconds behind you.

I pushed in hard, squeezing down onto your shoulders, my hips thrusting powerful, deep, primal strokes as I quickly approached and crossed the line. My body bucked and tensed and you felt me cum inside.

We slid apart and you lay with your head against my shoulder. Your hand stroked across my chest. I held you as close as I could; we laughed at how a couple texts had ended with an experience we would never forget. Quietly we enjoyed the warmth of the other, slowly we fell asleep in each others arms.