After the Party

Story Info
She has sex with hubby's friend, thinking it's her hubby.
1.4k words
3.76
115.8k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cccjs00
cccjs00
19 Followers

Janet was looking flushed, her neck was red and her breathing was slightly heavy as she entered the bedroom that she shared with her loving husband John.

She undid her robe and placed it on the hook behind the door and slid her naked body into the bed next to John. As she did so she felt John's arm encircle her waist and hold her body tight to him as she felt his hips begin to pump against her butt.

She loved him so very much and pushed herself back towards him. As she did so she felt his breath on her neck and his lips kissing her shoulders. She heard him ask her what had taken her so long as he said he thought that she was only going for a quick smoke.

Janet took a deep breath and began to tell her husband what had happened to her.

Well I left our bed and slipped on my robe and tied it loosely around my waist. I then left our room and went downstairs to the kitchen. I did not want to wake any of our sleeping guests in the lounge so I did not put on any lights at all. I could not see anything and went by feeling along the walls.

I was in the kitchen and enjoying my cigarette when I felt some arms wrap around me from behind and I thought it was you being silly. I knew that we would wake up the guests if I said anything so I kept quiet. In any case I was enjoying what you were doing to me with your hand on my body.

Janet could sense John was starting to enjoy her story as she felt his hard cock against her bum cheeks from behind and she knew he was aroused at what she might say.

She continued her account of what had happened, telling him that the hands moved up and down the front of her body and she had felt really turned on that they were doing this in the kitchen when there were 6 of John's friends asleep on the floor and chairs in the lounge.

Janet told him how she had leant back into the arms that held her and loved the feeling as the hands explored her body as if for the first time. They seemed to be all over her, rubbing her breasts, her tummy, legs and pussy through the material of her robe,

She explained how she had felt so turned on and that each time he touched her breasts and pussy, this made her so wet. She had thought of just dragging you back upstairs to bed, but did not want to spoil the moment, so she relaxed and let you do what ever you wanted instead.

Janet said how she had felt the belt on her robe go slack and then felt the robe fall open. She could not see a thing still as it was so dark in the kitchen. She felt the warmth of his hands on her bare skin now. She felt him cup her breasts and gently pinch her nipples with his fingers. His hands went down to her pussy and she felt his fingers brush across her lips, which had caused her to breathe heavy and she had to control herself to remain quiet.

The hands had now bent her forward over the stove and had parted her legs too. She could feel that her robe was being removed from her body and she helped her arms come free as it dropped to the floor silently.

Janet described how she was now naked in the kitchen and that his hands were between her legs doing really delicate things with her pussy lips. She had gotten so very wet under the attention of these fingers and parted her legs further to aid their progress. She felt a finger on her clit and it was so wet and slippery that it felt wonderful, her legs almost gave way at that point, but the arms held her up for the fingers to work their magic.

Janet said how she could feel the coldness of his belt buckle as she felt him undo it and she briefly wondered why John had bothered to dress first, but soon the touch of his hard cock on the naked skin of her leg, brought her thoughts back to more important matters. She reached back behind her and moved her hand about in the dark until she found the stiff shaft she was looking for. She took a hold of it and began to pump it back and forth with her hand. She could feel its stiffness and the veins sticking out along its length. She wanted to taste it and dropped to her knees on the kitchen floor. She had not let go of it and that helped her guide it into her eager mouth in the darkness.

Janet, in the bedroom, continued to tell John what had gone on as she felt John insert his stiff cock in her still very wet cum filled pussy.

She told him that she had pumped her head up and down on his shaft, sucking a little noisily at times on his cock and she loved every second of it. She could feel the veins as it went into her mouth and could taste the pre-cum as it made his cock more slippery.

She had continued this sucking of his cock until she could feel that he was ready to cum. She then stopped and got him down on the floor and straddled his hips. She reached down and held his cock whilst she lowered herself onto him. She felt him push inside her easily and started to raise and lower herself upon him. She pumped her pussy up and down his shaft until her orgasm hit her and she let out a whimper, trying to stay quiet but failing as the intense feeling shot through her body and her juices gushed out of her and down the hard cock that was still impaled into her. It was then that she sensed the cock begin to twitch and as she felt his hands grab her hips she felt his hot seed spurt deep into her body.

She fell forward and lay panting on him, but she described how he soon got her up from the floor and still without a word being spoken or anything to see in the darkness, she felt herself being walked to the lounge.

As they entered the lounge Janet felt him lay her down on the floor on her back. Then after a brief pause she felt her legs being parted and the feel of his naked body above her, but then she felt a hard dry cock touch her thighs, then she also felt what must have been the cock she had just fucked touch her hand as it was wet with love juice and beginning to go softer.

Her mind was racing now, she knew she was in the lounge, she knew there were 6 guys in the lounge; she knew she had just had a really good fuck on the kitchen floor but had been taken back into the lounge after. What had she done and with who? She had thought it was her husband in the kitchen, she never thought about it being anyone else.

Then her mind had come back on track to what was going on now and she could feel another cock entering her now soaking wet pussy. It seemed fatter but it slid in easily as she was so wet. An orgasm hit her immediately as the thought of what was happening in the dark and it excited her. She did not know who was who and did not care anymore, all she wanted was their cocks and their juices mixed with hers.

Still not a sound was made as cock after cock invaded Janet's sweet wet pussy. They took her on all fours from behind, on her back, on her side, just about any way they could, just using their hands to feel her and position her before they plunged their rock hard meat deep into her and rode her to orgasm after orgasm.

Janet then explained that she had fallen asleep with a cock in each hand, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. She did not know how long she had been down there, but when she woke, she looked around and could make out 6 sleeping guys, all fully dressed. She left the lounge and came back to bed collecting her robe from the kitchen floor on the way.

John could not resist listening to Janet's story and asked her to tell him again, but before she could get very far, he had exploded deep inside her and emptied his balls into her pussy.

The End

cccjs00
cccjs00
19 Followers