After the Party

Story Info
Fun with Lynn and Claire.
5.8k words
4.34
39.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My work manager had moved into a large house recently and we had eventually convinced him to have a house warming party. Around 20 friends and colleagues were invited, along with their partners, so in the end around 35 people actually turned up. My name is Jim and this is a story based on some of the events that happened that night.

The party was going well, it was around 2 in the morning and some had gone home, but a lot of people remained. Most of them were in the 3 spare bedrooms of this large house, though I and a number of people remained downstairs in one of the rooms watching TV. Various reports of couples making out and one of the single girls fucking anything that moved, made their way down to us which we all laughed at, some of the guys went upstairs to check and probably some of them got laid as well.

I was sat on the floor, the chairs and settee's were occupied by a few people, one of the guys had passed out on the settee and a few girls had used their makeup on him and then took photos, no doubt for future use against him.

I had fancied Lynn for a while, she worked at the call centre I was contracted into, but she had a boyfriend and wasn't really interested in me, or so I thought. She had come prepared for the party, bringing a sleeping bag with her and settling down in it while sat on one of the large comfy chairs. Most of the people in the room were now quiet, either sleeping or sat watching the TV in a drunken haze. I however was watching Lynn as one by one she dropped items of clothing over the side of the chair. T-shirt, jeans, socks and finally bra and panties, obviously leaving her naked in the bag.

The two girls that had been lying on the other settee, announced they were going upstairs to find somewhere to sleep, leaving the settee now free. I took this opportunity to claim the settee for myself and lay back relaxing and watching the TV. After a few minutes I heard shuffling in the room as Lynn made her was over to me, still in her sleeping bag. "Room for me on there as well?" she asked.

"Sure," I said rolling onto my side giving her room to lie in front of me. Lynn pushed herself back against me as we lay there, now the only people awake in the room. After a few minutes Lynn grabbed my arm and pulled it inside her sleeping bag. "I feel like I'm going to fall off here in a minute." she whispered to me.

"I'll hold you, you're not going anywhere." I said wrapping my arm around her slim waist giving her some reassurance that she wasn't about to fall onto the floor. After a while Lynn moved my hand to one of her bare boobs and moaned softly as she felt my hand close around her.

"Hmm that feels nice." I said.

"Yeah, It sure does."

We lay there for a few hours, dozing every now and then. Each time I woke, I squeezed her boobs and played with her nipples, causing her to wake slightly and squirm around. At about 7 o'clock the bosses son came down from his bedroom and woke most us up switching on his playstation.

I sat up, stiff from lying in the same position for hours and looked at Lynn, who was also waking up. "Can you pass me my T-shirt please." she said.

I grabbed all her clothes and handed them to her. Lynn pulled the T-shirt over her head and climbed out of the sleeping bag.

"Come on," she said, holding out her hand and dragging me upstairs. I watched her bare legs and bottom move sexily as I followed her up the stairs into the now empty bedroom. Various toys were scattered over the floor as Lynn headed for the single bed in the middle of the room. I closed the door behind us and went over to the bed.

Lynn pulled off her t-shirt revealing the boobs I had been playing with overnight, before sitting on the side of the bed. She held out her arms and I stood in front of her. She wasted no time in undoing my shorts freeing my hard cock, holding it in her hand before leaning forward and taking the head into her mouth and looking up at me with her cute puppy dog eyes."I've been wanting you to do that for ages." I said, holding the side of her head with my hands.

Lynn mumbled something, but I couldn't make it out as her mouth was now full of my cock. She certainly knew how to give good head, using her tongue and hands on me as she slowly worked over my cock. Eventually she pulled off me and kneeled on the end of the bed waiting for me to lay down in front of her. Removing the last of my clothing I lay down and Lynn lay on top of me and we kissed for some time, our tongues doing a merry dance in each other mouths.

Lynn smiled and moved slowly down my body, "I think I was doing something down here before." she said, taking my cock in her hand and sliding it back into her mouth.

The door suddenly opened and in burst one of our friends Claire. "Oh shit sorry. I was err... looking for err..." she stumbled, "Sorry." she said again leaving the room and closing the door.

"Well everyone will know about us in a few minutes," Lynn laughed.

"Yeah, Claire doesn't keep anything to herself does she."

A few seconds later the door opened again and in walked Claire closing the door behind her. "You should lock the door if you don't want to be disturbed," she said wedging a chair under the door handle.

Lynn and I looked at each other, "Who were you looking for" I asked, trying to find out what she was doing.

"I was looking for Steve, no sign of him in the house, he must be outside somewhere."

"So why are you in here now?" I asked.

"Do you want me to leave?" I looked at Lynn and she shrugged her shoulders, then continued to blow me. Claire moved over to the bed and watched Lynn blowing me. "I spent a sleepless night sharing a room with various people shagging all night. The room was dark so I couldn't see anything, but I could hear them every hour or so. I've been horny as hell all night."

"So why didn't you fuck Steve then?" Lynn asked pulling her mouth off my cock for a moment.

"He's too much of a prude and didn't want to do it while there were other people around." Claire replied, with a little frustration in her voice. "Do you mind if I stay a while?"

"Doesn't bother me, " Said Lynn, "Do you have any objections?" she said shaking my cock.

"None at all." I answered. Claire and Steve have been married for a couple of years, but I've known them for about 5 years. Claire and I have worked closely together for a while now and we used to openly flirt with each other, nothing serious but it was just some fun between the two of us.

Lynn continued to blow me before crawling up my body sliding my cock over her wet pussy lips.

"Are you going to fuck him now?" asked Claire with a little excitement in her voice.

"Yes," she said sliding the head inside her. We both moaned as she slid down, taking me easily inside her.

Claire moved around to the bottom of the bed and sat on the floor, watching my cock slide in and out of Lynn's pussy. "That's so fucking hot," she said. Lynn continued to ride me slowly, my cock making wet sucking noises with the amount of juice her pussy was producing.

"God you are making me so wet, " Lynn said, "I can't believe how turned on I feel." Lynn then slid down my body taking my wet cock back into her mouth, her pussy and ass hanging over the end of the bed right in front of Claire's face. Claire looked at the wet and shining pussy in front of her face, the sparse thin pubic dark hairs were wet and sticking to her body, she then moved around the side of the bed and ran her hand up my leg taking hold of my cock and stroking it lightly.

"Hmm, I've always wanted you to do that." I said feeling her lightly squeeze me, testing the soft firmness of my cock. Lynn sat up and watched Claire tenderly stroke me.

"Go on," she said, "you know you want to."

Claire looked at Lynn then at me, before leaning over and taking me into her mouth. A stifled moan escaped her as she took me deeper into her, before pulling off me again.

"I can taste pussy juice," she smiled.

"Do you like it?" Lynn asked.

"Yes I think so, I've only ever tasted my own so this is a new experience for me."

"So sucking my cock, in front of someone else isn't new?" I laughed.

"Yes that's new as well." Claire chuckled.

The girls then took it turns to slowly suck me before Lynn moved back up and mounted me again for a minute or so. "I feel a little overdressed" Claire said, unsnapping her jeans and dropping them down her legs, pulling them and her socks off her feet. She then lifted the fluffy jumper over her head revealing a lacy white bra containing her large boobs. I had been trying my best not to come for the past few minutes, but the sight of Claire in her underwear was pushing me over the edge and there was nothing I could do about it.

"I'm going to come soon." I said. Lynn got off me and sat on her legs on the floor.

"Come over my face," Lynn said. I stood in front of Lynn stroking my cock aiming it at her face. Claire joined Lynn and both girls sat next to each other.

"Fuck I'm going to cover you both in such a big load." I said. Claire reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting her large tits settle on her chest. "I'd better take this off then, just in case you cover it."

I looked at the two girls in front of me, both of which I had been lusting over for years, as they waited for me to spray my come over their faces. "Here it comes," I said spraying the first load that I had been building all night over Lynn's nose, the second load landed on Claire's cheek. The girls pressed their faces together to catch the load as I sprayed them both.

I sat back on the bed, my legs shaking slightly as I watched my come run down their faces."Fuck that was good." I said.

Lynn used a finger to scoop the sperm into her mouth. "Hmm you taste good as well." she said. Claire copied Lynn's actions clearing their faces. Lynn looked at Claire and laughed. "Well that was fun wasn't it? Oh you've missed a bit," Lynn said, catching a stray glob of sperm with her finger, feeding it into Claire's mouth. Claire sucked the sperm from Lynn's finger, taking longer than she needed to clean the finger up.

"Any more?" she asked.

"Nope, you've got it all now." Lynn replied.

A stray drop was leaking from my cock, which Claire spotted, taking me into her mouth again making sure I was drained. Lynn got up and lay on the bed her legs hanging off the bottom, her pussy still wet and gleaming as she spread her legs wide. I couldn't resist going down on her, licking her wet slit, taking her clit in my mouth. Lynn squirmed around as she held my head tight against her pussy, making sure that maximum contact with her wasn't broken. Meanwhile Claire was stroking my rapidly growing cock as she sat next to me.

"Fuck her again," she whispered in my ear. I didn't need telling twice, standing up and pulling her over the edge of the bed I pushed my resurgent cock back into Lynn, causing her to moan loudly. She grabbed a pillow and covered her face to muffle the cries and screams as I rapidly fucked her. Claire climbed onto the bed and straddled Lynn looking down at my cock slicing deep into her pussy. I pulled out and offered my cock to Claire and she instantly took it into her mouth licking off Lynn's pussy juice, before pointing it back at Lynn's pussy. We repeated this a few times, before Claire lay her head sideways on Lynn directly above her pussy and opened her mouth wide. I could now easily move between the two holes at my disposal as Claire accepted my cock into her mouth, encouraging me to push deep to the back of her throat.

Claire then surprised me by leaning over and licked at the join between me and Lynn, tentatively licking at Lynn's pussy. I pulled out of Lynn and moved away as Claire lowered herself down burying her face in Lynn's pussy. Lynn looked down her body with a shocked look on her face, as Claire continued to attack her pussy.

"Fuck," Lynn said, rolling her eyes back and resting her hands on Claire's legs, holding her tight as her pussy was probed and attacked by another woman for the first time. Claire eventually lifted up and sat up, her face covered in pussy juice.

"I've always wondered what that would be like." Claire said, "your pussy tastes so good."

"Thank you. That's the first time a woman has done that to me and it was great. Now I want you to fuck me again," she said looking at me.

I pushed Lynn's legs back and wide over her body, raising her pussy off the bed then pushed back inside her again. Claire lay down next to Lynn watching me pound into her pussy hard, while running her hands over Lynn's body, paying particular attention to her tits. She then leaned over kissing a nipple gently, before taking more into her mouth. Lynn groaned, her pussy tightening for a few seconds as Claire teased her boobs. Claire then move up to Lynn's face and kissed her. Lynn grabbed her face and pulled them close together as their lips locked together as they kissed passionately. "I want to taste you." Lynn whispered into Claire's ear. Claire broke away from the kiss and rolled off the bed, standing next to us. She rolled her panties down her legs and off her feet, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy to us both. She then climbed back on top of Lynn resting her pussy over Lynn's head.

Lynn didn't waste any time and dove straight into Claire's wet pussy, bringing a broad wide smile to Claire's face as she ground her pussy into Lynn's face. I slowed my strokes and leaned forward, taking one of her large boobs in my mouth. Claire shuddered as she came quickly, holding onto my head and lifting me up so we could kiss. "I want to taste your come again," she said.

"Oh god," I said, feeling my balls tingle and tighten again. "I'm coming again." Lynn wrapped her legs around me signalling that she wanted me to come inside her and I did just that filling her pussy with my come. Claire smiled at me, "Hmm I wonder where your come is?" she asked, leaning down, pushing a finger into Lynn. "Oh there it is," she said before using her tongue to find more of my cum.

The two girls continued to eat each other for a few minutes before Claire lifted off and sat on the edge of the bed. "Well," she said, "That was fun, thank you. I'd better get going before Steve gets suspicious." We dressed and left the room one by one, so not to attract any unwanted attention, heading to the bathroom to wash and clean up before joining the rest of the people downstairs.

The day after we were all back at work. I bumped into Lynn in the corridor. "Hi, how are you."

"Fine thanks," she replied. Looking around she said, "I want some more of this tonight." grabbing a quick hold of my packet before walking off, "7 at mine. OK?"

"Looking forward to it."

That night we spent most of the evening in bed, Lynn taking two loads in her pussy and another one in her mouth. I spent the night in her bed, waking early to go home and change before heading back to work. The next few nights were a repeat performance, we'd spend most of the time eating, fucking and sleeping, though not necessarily in that order.

We didn't meet on Friday night, as I had to pull a late shift with some out of hours work, but we had made plans to meet up on Saturday afternoon. On Saturday, I arrived at Lynn's and she opened the door, wearing nothing but a short red skirt and white t-shirt, greeting me with a big kiss and a cuddle. "I missed you last night," she said, dragging me to the settee, unzipping my trousers dropping them to the floor before taking my cock into her mouth as she sucked on me.

"I missed you too," I said, taken aback by the speed at which she launched herself on me. I'd only been in the house for 30 seconds and she already had my cock stuffed in her mouth. Just then the doorbell rang, "Fuck," I said, "good timing."

"You stay there," she said, "I'll be back in a second." Lynn left to answer the door, I heard voices then footsteps returning. Lynn was barefoot, but I could hear heels on the wooden floor. I then realised I was naked from the waist down but didn't have time to cover myself as Lynn walked back into the room followed by Claire.

"Hi," said Claire, "I've got a couple of hours spare this afternoon before I have to pick Isabel up from dance class. Is that for me?" she asked looking at my hard cock on display.

Lynn laughed, "I think we can share it for a while. What do you say?"

Claire walked over to me and opened her mouth, taking me deep inside before lifting off again. She was wearing a smart pair of black heels, with a pair of black lycra leggings that stopped at mid calve and a low cut top that showed her ample cleavage off as she bent over me. "Hmm I can't taste pussy juice, so I guess you've not fucked yet?"

"Not yet, but it won't be long though will it." I said.

"About 30 seconds," said Lynn lifting her t-shirt over her head as she walked out of the room. We followed Lynn into the bedroom, she was naked before she reached the bed and lay down on it, running her fingers through her wet pussy lips. I removed the rest of my clothing and climbed on top of Lynn, kissing her deeply as my cock sunk into her wet pussy, Lynn wrapping her legs around my waist holding me deep inside her.

Claire sat on the edge of the bed and watched us fuck for a few minutes. "Are you just going to watch?" asked Lynn.

Claire smiled, "no, I'm just giving you two lovebirds a few minutes together." We continued to fuck for a while with Claire watching, us and occasionally running her hands over both of us.

"Claire my dear," said Lynn, "I think you are wearing too many clothes." Claire smiled and kicked off her shoes, then undid the buttons on her top, peeling it from her body, dropping it onto the floor. She then pulled her leggings down her legs and off her feet. "Still too many," said Lynn. Reaching behind her she unsnapped her bra, letting it fall from her body then climbed onto the bed, kissing Lynn and then me, before lying next to us watching us slowly fuck.

I took a breather and rolled off Lynn and lay between the two girls. Claire held my cock and stroked me slowly, Lynn watched for a while before straddling me, lining up my cock with her pussy again and dropping down taking me deep inside her while resting her hands on my chest and starting a slow fucking movement. Lynn continued to ride me as I felt an oncoming orgasm approach me. I pulled her down onto me, kissing her hard as I filled her pussy with my come, grunting and forcing myself deep inside her as I came. Lynn lay on top of me for a few minutes before rolling off me. Claire moved to my cock, licking up the stray sperm mixed with Lynn's juices. "Hmm, that tastes nice." she said.

"Plenty more where that came from," said Lynn, pushing Claire backwards and placing her sloppy pussy over her face. Claire went for it, diving into her pussy, seeking out the sperm trapped inside her.

"You like doing that don't you?" I asked Claire.

"Yes, I've never done it before, but I think I'm hooked on the taste now."

"Well you're welcome to do it anytime you want. No offense Jim, but she's a better fanny licker than you." Lynn laughed.

"Well after that insult I'll just have to take my cock elsewhere." I laughed.

"Don't you dare," said Lynn, playing with my cock. "I think we should give Claire some attention now. What do you think?"

"That sounds like a plan," I said.

Lynn laid Claire on her back and I lay on top of Claire resting my body on hers, kissing her deeply. She was extremely turned on, my soft cock rubbing against her still panty covered pussy. Lynn moved up and kissed Claire as I moved down her body taking each of her boobs in my mouth before continuing down her body. I stopped at her pussy, breathing on her through her panties, teasing her pussy at the edges of her panties and using my tongue to stimulate her pussy further. She reached down and pulled them to one side, allowing me access to her bare and soaked pussy, moaning loudly as my tongue worked its way between her lips and into her as far it I could. I ate her for a while, as Lynn alternated between kissing her and sucking her boobs.

12