After The Party: Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation inside me was building, spreading in my gut and genitals, the intensity of it doubling by the second until it was at its peak.

"I'm gonna come," I spat the words between groans, and as soon as I said them, she drove my penis deep into her throat, her nose pressing into my stomach and her hot breath exhaling on my skin. Her lips squeezed tight against the shaft, she waited.

I clenched my lower body, as if I could hold onto the sensation a while longer that way. My hands, which I'd managed to keep at my sides until then, reached out for her head. She caught one in each of hers, interlacing her fingers with mine and gripping them tightly. I let loose in her mouth then, feeling her throat twitch against the head as semen emptied into it, three strong spurts, then a couple weak ones, then a few extra drops that I squeezed out afterward. My weight shifted and fell back onto my heels, surprising me since I hadn't realized I'd leaned up on my toes.

She kept her mouth tightly over it like that for a few seconds after I'd come, then pulling her lips back, sucking the entire shaft's length one last time before looking up at me and smiling. I stood there for a second, catching my breath, then looked her in the eyes and grinned. She already had a hold of my penis, stroking it slowly, trying to keep the erection from fading, perhaps an impossible task given how hard I'd just come. With the other hand, she pushed my boxer briefs down my legs to the floor.

I smiled back. She stood, still stroking, and wrapped her free arm around my head, pulling my face down to hers and pressing her lips against mine tightly, her tongue probing my mouth yet again. I half-expected my own semen to roll into my mouth, something I wasn't looking forward to I can assure you, but it was gone. She'd swallowed every drop.

We parted lips a moment later, her hand working my penis more vigorously, still fighting the wilting that usually followed an orgasm.

"Good?" She asked.

"Amazing," I replied.

Another gasp escaped Delilah, and the two of us looked to her in unison. She was leaning against the frame of the door then, her eyes only partially open, her jean shorts down to her knees and her fingers wiggling intensely beneath the pink fabric.

Dana looked up at me and smiled, blushing again.

It might have been that smile that did it¾that beautiful smile, sweet and alluring. A moment later, blood was once again rushing into my penis, reaffirming the erection I'd thought was going to fade.

A few strokes had me nearly standing at attention again. Dana kissed me again, this time leaning back and pulling me with her. When her butt struck the bed, she lay back, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me with her, our lips never separating. Once she was on her back, she reached down and started to stroke my penis again.

"Uh-uh," I said, breaking lips for a moment. "The head of the bed."

She raised her weight onto her heels and palms and crawled backward, putting one knee to either side of me as she did. I was poised above her, crawling on my hands and knees and kissing her throughout this awkward exercise. Once her head was above the pillow, she let her weight rest on the bed and wrapped her legs around me, holding my head where she wanted it with her left hand while her right went straight back to my penis, as if she were afraid it might start to wilt again. It held strong though, not showing the slightest sign of weakening.

To my right, Mary had begun to stir. Her eyelids fluttered slightly, then she groggily lifted her head an inch or so and opened her eyes. She froze as they met the sight in front of her, each eye growing to twice its normal size. She pushed herself onto one side and eyed the scene from our feet to our heads.

I felt the bed give near my feet and broke our lips to look back. Delilah was kneeling on the edge, her shorts gone and her shirt hanging from one arm. The hand from the same arm massaged one breast through the lace of her bra while the other hand still worked beneath the pink fabric of her panties. Her mouth was held open and her chest rose and fell in slow, heavy breaths. She smiled when she saw me looking, then closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a whimper. I glanced to my right then, meeting eyes with Mary, who smiled when we made eye contact, a mischievous smile if I'd ever seen one. I smiled back and looked down at Dana, who'd been holding my head as before but was kissing my neck and shoulder instead of my lips. Her other hand had abandoned my penis and was groping blindly at the pillow for the condom.

Some of the people who'd been in the other room were circling the bed then, Belinda kneeling just to my left, her head almost resting on the side of the bed, and a guy kneeling on either side of her, one actually reaching out and cupping one of her breasts. He looked to her for a reaction. She glanced down, then gripped the hand and squeezed it tighter as she watched us. The other guy took this as a promising sign and cupped the other breast. She dropped a hand into each's lap and started to massage them through the fabric, her eyes never leaving the scene in front of her.

Dana lay her head back on the pillow and looked to her left above her shoulder, searching with her eyes for the condom. I lowered my head to her neck and started kissing her again, letting my weight rest against her and slipping my hands beneath her shoulders to massage the skin there.

She was unwrapping the condom as I moved to her chest, kissing and licking, working my way down the middle, between her breasts, toward her naval. I felt a hand on my shoulder then and looked to see Mary, smiling as she gently rubbed the skin on my shoulder, her nipples poking at the white fabric of her T-shirt, as if they intended to mark the beginning and end of the beer logo between them. Her other hand lay on her side, the hand hanging down over her stomach, pressing the cloth of her T-shirt down against her skin there, tightening the shirt against her breasts, accentuating their shape.

I smiled back, then moved my head upward again and sucked a nipple into my mouth, watching Mary's face as I did so. Her smile widened, and her hand moved inward on my chest to lightly pinch my nipple. As she increased pressure, I let my teeth rest together around Dana's nipple and squeezed, pulling my head back slightly to allow Mary to see how tightly I'd clamped my teeth around it.

"Here," Dana's voice broke in. She held down the condom, then unwrapped. I let go of my grip on her nipple and leaned my weight back onto my knees, then reached down to take the condom.

"Wait," Mary interrupted. "Um…can I?"

Dana looked to me, not seeming to mind at all.

"Sure," I agreed.

Mary took the condom from Dana's fingers and sat up, reaching down with one hand to stroke my cock for a moment, making sure it was well prepared, then she placed the condom at the tip and rolled it over the shaft slowly and carefully, making sure to allow enough room at the tip for the semen to fill. She squeezed the extra lubricant from the wrapper onto her palm and rubbed it over the condom quickly before smiling to each of us in turn and saying, "All done."

I debated kissing Dana again before entry, but decided not to waste the time. We'd kissed plenty. I gripped my penis with one hand and leaned forward, sliding the tip up and down slightly to separate the labia, then slowly pressing forward. She gasped as I entered her, then reached down and gripped my hips, pulling me forward with them. I drove all the way in then, laying down on top of her again, this time reaching beneath her to grip her shoulders for leverage and pumping into her slowly to start. She immediately started to whimper and gasp, but not loudly. I kissed her neck again, this time pressing my lips against the skin there and repeatedly licking and sucking. She wrapped her arms around my head, wrapped her legs around my waist and used the leverage that gained her to meet my thrusts halfway.

Mary's hand massaged my back as I pumped downward, feeling its way long my spine toward my tailbone, then she ran her fingers over the shape of my ass and gripped one buttock then the other, feeling the backside of my body out as if she were a blind woman. Dana either didn't notice or didn't care when Mary's hand bumped into her ankles. She just thrust upward, her hips grinding me deeper into her.

I raised my head and looked around again. To my left, Belinda had taken each of the guys' penises out and was rapidly stroking them, her hand making slapping sounds as she did. The guys, in turn, hand gone from carefully fondling her breasts, to fondling both her breasts and her ass. Their hands roamed fro one to the other, as their eyes remained on the sight in front of them. To my right, Mary was watching us with wide eyes, one hand pushing up at her shirt, trying unsuccessfully to take it off while the other continued to explore my back and buttocks.

I slowed my pace a little, reaching out with one hand to help her pull it over her head, then pushed her gently onto her back on the bed and gripped one well-shaped breast into the same hand, fondling it, pinching the nipple as she had done mine, then gripping and squeezing the entire breast slightly. She gave me a wide smile and pressed her hips into the air with her legs and pushed her panties down to her knees, then fought them down to her ankles and kicked them away.

As I turned to kiss Dana, Mary took hold of my hand and guided down between her legs, pressing it against her. I ran my fingers through her pubic hair, then ran my fingers around the outer lips for a few seconds, testing the wetness. She was plenty ready. I slipped my middle finger inside, pressing until the knuckles prevented me from going further and eliciting a gasp from her.

Dana glanced to her, pulling our lips apart, then smiled when she saw what was going on. Seeing that smile inspired me. I started to pump faster, increasing the pace just a little. Mary used one hand to help guide my fingers to where she wanted them while caressing her own breasts with the other hand. Still, however, I could feel a hand on my buttocks. I glanced back to see Delilah, her face then gaining some color¾though not much¾gripping one cheek then the other, her bra discarded as well. Her fingers were working overtime inside those panties and her face showed the results. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth poised half open, breaths slipping between them quickly, broken by loud moans and whimpers.

Again, I was inspired. I pumped even faster, and Dana met my pace without difficulty or complaint, then wrapping her arms around my waist for further leverage.

"Enjoying this?" I whispered the question to Dana.

"Oh, yes," she replied, not words of passion, but a general answer, accompanied by a mischievous grin that I knew I could grow to love.

I kissed her again, probing her mouth with my tongue, and a moment later, I broke lips with her as one of the guys sitting with Belinda groaned and said, "Oh, I'm coming."

I glanced over in time to see him ejaculate, saturating his shirt and pants, not to mention Belinda's hand, with semen. She stroked him for a few seconds afterward, then let go as he leaned back against the wall behind him, catching his breath. Belinda glanced to the other one, who seemed far from finished at that point. She turned her body and lay down on her chest, most of her weight resting on the spent guy's legs, and dropped head into his lap, engulfing his penis and sucking away full blast from the start.

I ground faster down into Dana without even thinking about it, wondering if what I felt suddenly brewing inside of me as I watched was what the others had felt this whole time. I drove my fingers deeper into Mary as well, moving them faster and dipping my thumb inside her to wet it.

I glanced down at Dana to see if she felt what I did, but she hadn't even noticed the sounds or what they were caused by. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open wide, breathing steadily faster, but not moaning or gasping or whimpering at all. Her left hand had found its way to my head and was toying with the hair in the back, just above my neck. Her right was clamped on my left buttock, pulling me downward as she pumped her hips upward. Delilah's right hand still worked my other buttock, as though she were trying to imitate what Dana was doing but couldn't quite get it right.

I went back to kissing Dana's neck, something I thought I'd never tire of, when the first moans came from the foot of the bed. I fought the urge to look for only a few seconds, then glanced down to see Delilah pumping her hips upward, her fingers moving too quickly to follow through the cloth, which had slid down a few inches in her efforts. Then, I could see a small patch of curly blonde hair, partially blocked by her wrist as it vanished beneath the strip of pink elastic.

She came, pumping her hips faster forward and pressing the panties further down until she fell onto her ankles and caught her breath, seeming unaware of where she was for a few moments. Dana pulled my face back to hers and kissed me long and hard then. When we broke lips, she panted, "Faster."

I increased the pace, making some of the springs creak and the headboard bump lightly against the wall. She started to whimper then, light ones, and she pressed her head back against the pillow, breathing hard through her nose. I glanced to my left, where Belinda still worked her lips around the guy's penis, only during the distraction at the foot of the bed, I'd missed one of the others coming over to where they were. He'd worked her fly loose and pulled the pants down to mid-thigh and was feeling her butt through the white cotton panties she wore, his own penis held in one hand, stroking it quickly. Another guy was working his way around to follow his lead.

Mary's hand was fighting to help mine as she started breathing faster. Her fingers pushed my thumb away to work her clit. I yielded to them without much fight. My attention was too strongly focused on everything else that was going on. Specifically Dana, who's breathing was still increasing in speed and depth. She was whimpering every other breath, and her hand demanded I go faster. I obliged, then glanced to my right, knowing that I was going as fast as I could without my other hand. I doubted Mary would miss it much. She seemed pretty intent on pleasing herself at that point. I pulled my fingers from inside her and reached beneath Dana's shoulder again, gripping it tightly and driving forward as fast as I could. Her legs clamped tighter against my sides; her hands sank into the skin where they held, one on my buttock and the other the back of my neck. She thrust upward harder, the sound of my skin slapping hers audible, but barely over the sound of the headboard, which struck the wall with heavy thumps by then.

With each thrust, Dana's breasts bounced between us, coming to shoulder height then slamming downward to her ribcage, then being forced to her shoulders again. To my right, propelled by the motion of the bed, Mary's slightly smaller breasts mimicked them.

Dana was quiet for a moment, then she started to moan, the first one short and sudden, followed by a quivering inhalation, then a long and loud moan that made me want to pump faster, impossible as that was by then. I gripped her tighter with my arms and tried anyway. Her fingernails dug into skin, not painfully but not in a manner to be ignored, either. She was moaning every breath then, her inhalations quick, her legs starting to shake slightly around me. She continued this way for a moment, then seemed to settle, then went straight back into it again. Twice she did this before calming again and relaxing her grip on my neck and buttock. Her legs loosened around me and her upward thrusts eased in their aggression.

After almost a minute, in which she slowed her breathing despite my continued thrusts and blinked her eyes as though waking from a dream, she pulled my head down to her, putting her lips next to my ear, and whispered, "Okay, you can come now."

I slowed my thrusts slightly, glancing around the room. Mary lay next to us, watching us intently, her own hand having taken over for mine completely. Delilah still sat on her ankles at the foot, watching as well, her needs temporarily satiated. To my left, Belinda was wiping her mouth with a Kleenex, while the guy she'd been sucking lay comfortably back. One of the two who'd been feeling her ass was leaning over it then, stroking his penis almost too fast to see his hand move. A second later, he shot a thick load of semen onto the white cotton fabric, letting out a groan as he did so. I glanced back to Dana in time to see her watching, that mischievous grin once again on her lips. She looked up at me, her cheeks rosy with embarrassment, but still smiling wide.

I pushed my weight back and sat on my ankles just as Delilah sat behind me, pushing Dana's legs out in front of me and gripping her thighs for leverage. I pulled her closer until her buttocks were pressed against my inner thighs and my penis was buried inside of her, then started to thrust away again, then looking down to watch as I drew out of her until only the very tip of my penis was out of view, then thrust back inside again. After a minute or so of this, I decided I couldn't get the momentum I wanted this way, and I lifted her buttocks from the bed, raising up onto my knees, and reached my right arm beneath her, cradling her waist and holding her up, still holding her thigh with my other hand to pull her closer as I pumped into her.

My guess was right. I could move much faster this way, and soon, I had the headboard pounding away at the wall again. Belinda had pushed herself up with her arms to watch again. The only guy that remained with her, still stroking away with one hand, was shifting his glance between the cotton-clad butt before him and the bouncing breasts on the bed. After a moment of deliberation, he reached his free hand out and took hold of Dana's right breasts, halting it in mid bounce. Dana looked to me, surprised, then settled into it, smiling and raising her arms over her head to keep them out of his way. Surprising everyone, Mary followed his lead, reaching out to caress the other one with her free hand. Dana started when she realized what was going on, but didn't make any moves to stop it. She let it all happen, watching me for my reaction. I smiled, shrugged and kept thrusting. She smiled and shrugged back.

I felt hands then, one reaching around my waist from either side and I was certain they belonged to Delilah, given that they came from directly behind me and I'd felt no one else climbing onto the bed. One ran over my abdomen, tracing the outline of each muscle with its fingertips, while the other worked its way over my chest, searching out a nipple to pinch and squeeze. I let go of Dana's thigh and reached back to find her hip. I pulled at her, getting her up to her knees and then coaxing her forward until her chest pressed against my back. I pushed down at her panties then, managing to get the over only one hip before Delilah pushed them down for me.

She pushed them to her ankles, then spread her legs to match mine, placing each of her feet and knees outside of mine and pressing herself fully against me from behind, moving her body with mine as I thrust. I reached down behind her, gripping her beneath one buttock, my fingers resting in the crease where her thigh met her crotch. I could feel the warmth and dampness there, both still intense from her recent actions. She gripped my chest and stomach both, holding herself in place there as I pumped faster, moving as fast as I could with only one hand for leverage.

I could feel Delilah's breath on my neck as she leaned her head forward to whisper I my ear.