After the Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel his large member brush against mine and it pushed me over the edge. I wrapped my arms around his body and rubbed my cock against his. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my face until I was staring into his eyes. Then he kissed me hard. The moment our tongues met all the resistance in me melted away and I began moaning as I rubbed myself against him. He pulled off my shirt then pushed me onto the couch and I made a girly giggle as I fell. He slid up between my legs and began kissing me again as he rubbed his dick against my ass.

I could feel the ridge of his cock head rub against my asscheeks as we made out for what seemed like hours. I moaned as he started to kiss my neck while he played with my nipples. Then he moved down further and began to suck and lick my nipples as he stuck his fingers in my mouth. I could taste the coconut oil on his hand and I licked and sucked on them with eagerly.

Then he began kissing my chest, then my flat stomach, and stopped right at the waistband of my underwear. He looked up at me as I bit my lower lip and attempted to keep myself from prematurely cumming in my underwear. He said "I want you to say you want this. Tell me to suck this dick if you want me to suck it."

I whined back "Ohh god yes! Yes, I want it so bad! Please suck my dick, I don't care if I lost just please put it in your mouth." He smiled and started kissing downwards again. He kissed the head of my engorged cock over the fabric of my underwear. My dick was drooling precum freely and the front of my underwear were soaked. He kissed downwards on my shaft and licked upwards from my balls to the tip of my cock. I began pleading "Please, please, please, ohh god, ohhhh GOD!"

Matt grabbed the waistband of my underwear and pulled them off in one tug as I arched my back to make it easier for him. My cock was pulsing from excitement and when he licked the bottom of its head I loudly gasped in pleasure. He grabbed my shaft firmly in his right hand then kissed my smooth pubic area. He said "I really love how you shaved for me. It is so fucking hot." I didn't respond as I held my breath and waited for him to place my cock in his mouth.

He started to slowly jerk my shaft while he kissed the head of my dick. Then in one smooth motion he stuck my entire cock into his mouth and started to bob his head up and down. It was the best blowjob i had ever had in my life. I could feel his tongue sliding around the head of my dick as he skillfully sucked on it. I started to make loud long squeals as I started to feel my orgasm building. He pulled my slobber covered cock out of his mouth and gripped it tightly in his hand.

He looked me in the eyes and said "Your ass smells too good to let it go to waste." Then he winked at me and pushed my thighs into the air. I was so close to cumming and I started begging him to let me cum. He spread my ass, then dove forward and began licking my ass hungrily. I had never had my ass licked before, but the feeling soon had me gasping very loud sobbing moans.

I felt his tongue move in circles around my hole then plunge deeply inside of me. Each time he thrust his soft wet tongue into my tight oiled asshole my cock would spurt small streams of cum. I started to feel like I was cumming and it would hit me in waves each time his tongue probed deeper. I yelped out "Ohh god, don't stop, im going to cum, imgoingtocumimgoigntocum" as I held onto the back of his head.

Once I said that he lifted his face from my ass and grabbed my wrists. Then gracefully moved his body on top of mine. He firmly held both of them in his left hand as he used his right hand to pull of his underwear. I could feel his heavy hard cock and soft smooth balls against mine. I started to whine and plead like a child "Please don't stop, ohh god please I'm so close."

He looked me in the eyes, kissed me sofly then said "I want you to admit you wanted this first. Admit you shaved your ass and cock for me, and that you put that lotion on to make your ass smell nice for me."

I whimpered softly "Yes I wanted this. I was thinking about it all day. I shaved my ass and used that lotion for you. I wanted this more than I have ever wanted anything."

He smiled then said "Now admit you are gay. I want you to say it out loud."

I hesitated for a moment. He gave me an annoyed look and started grinding his hefty package against my saliva covered cock. I began to whimper again. I couldn't bear it any longer and I squealed "I'm gay! I'm gay OK! I'm a fucking faggot and I fucking need cock! Please let me cum, ohhh PLEASE!"

He kissed me again and said "That wasn't hard was it?" Then he kissed me deeply. I could taste the coconut oil on his tongue as he started to rub himself against me quickly and roughly. My body shuddered with the hardest orgasm I had ever felt before and I began to cum all over his amazing cock and balls.

Cum gushed out of my cock as we continued to rub against each other. My semen covered our stomachs, balls and dicks. It began to pour down my ass crack and leak off of my stomach making pools of cum underneath me. As my cock spurted the last drops of cum Matt reached down covering his fingers in it and licked them clean. As he swallowed it he said "You taste really good. I bet you have never cum like that for a girl before."

In between deep gasps of air I said "Your cum tastes alot better than mine." Then I stopped and stared dumbfounded at him as I realized he was right. I had never cum with this much force with any of my girlfriends before. I said with the truth finally hitting home "Ohh my god; I, am gay."

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "I told you so." I could feel his thick hard cock pulsing against my slowly softening dick.

I looked at him and said "Can I please suck your cock? I need it in my mouth."

He laughed and said "Bro, you never need to ask me that. This dick is yours for the sucking whenever you want it." Matt sat up and leaned back against the couch. He opened his legs as wide as he could and started to shake his beautiful cum covered cock with his hand and said "Whenever your ready."

I jumped off the couch and kneeled infront of his meaty dick and grasped it with both hands. I started to slide them up and down his lubed up shaft. He moaned and put his head back as I started to speed up. I looked at his dick and admired how amazing it was. Then I leaned forward and slipped his cock into my mouth.

I savored the feeling of another man's cock sliding past my lips as I licked around the tip. I could smell the scent of my cum and his musk mixed together and it made my cock begin to stiffen again. My cum seemed to taste much better now and I hungrily swallowed any that I lapped off of him. I pushed my head deeper down, pressing my tongue against his shaft as I avoided scraping it with my teeth. I could only fit half of it in before I started to feel like I was being choked.

I pulled my head back up to the tip and enjoyed how his dick felt in my mouth. I grabbed it with my left hand and gently stroked the shaft as I sucked and licked the first few inches. I loved how his cock head felt soft so soft on the outside, but was still firm and hard. I bobbed my head in tandem with my hand and I soon had him loudly moaning. I could feel and taste his warm salty precum oozing onto my tongue.

His moaning became louder, so I quickened my pace as I slobbered all over his cock. He looked down at me and we looked into each others eyes. He said "Oh fuck, you are so hot! Your mouth feels amazing, I knew you were going to be a natural at this." Matt placed his right hand on the back of my head and used it to make me move faster and harder. His dick started to leak an almost constant flow of tasty precum as his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

The image of this hot, hung guy infront of me moaning in pleasure from what I was doing to him caused my cock to become fully erect again. As I kept blowing him while stroking his thick shaft, I started to furiously masturbate with my right hand. I moved into a squatting position so that I could get better access to my slick, lubed up dick. My balls swung wildly beneath me as I fervently pleasured Matt and myself.

Matt's snapped wide open and he moaned loudly "OHH FUCK, OHH JUST LIKE THAT, FUUUUUCCKK, IMGONNAFUCKINGCUM!" His breath came out in hard fast groans as I felt his whole body tense up. Then his hand pushed hard against the back of my head and his cock drove itself to the back of my throat. I felt his cock engorge even further then a thick warm load of cum spewed down my throat. I choked and gasped as I tried to swallow it while another surge of cum shot into my mouth. I pulled my head back in time for the second blast to shoot onto my tongue. His cum tasted even better than the precum I had experienced and I swallowed like it was water in a desert.

He grunted like an animal then pulled my head back with his right hand. Matt's cock spurted three more times as he held onto it directing his cum all over my face. It shot onto my lips and cheek, then my forehead and nose, then finally across my face from my chin to my left eye. The feeling of being covered in cum pushed me past the breaking point and my much less impressive cock squirted a small load onto the carpet.

I put his penis back into my mouth and sucked it desperate to get every last drop of his salty thick semen. It began to soften slightly as he looked down at me and said "That was amazing. Now that you finally admitted you want this cock, can we just do this every day without me having to convince you every time?"

I looked at him while I still squatted infront of his now semi-erect man meat. I couldn't open my left eye due to the amount of cum covering my face but I tried my hardest to look him in the eye as I asked "Are you asking me out? Like boyfriend and girlfriend, well boyfriend and boyfriend? "

He grinned, then pulled on my arm until I got up and sat on his lap. My balls rested on top of his hefty soft cock. He lightly smacked my ass "Well with the way you act, I would say boyfriend and girlfriend. So: would you like to go steady?" He said smirking.

I pretended to look hurt. Part if me did wonder why I became so feminine whenever Matt and I were naked, but it didn't seem to worry me anymore. I said "So does that mean you will pay for everyting? If that's the case, then yes I will be your girlfriend."

He laughed "You are too cute" He said. Then he pulled me towards him and kissed me. I went to kiss him more but he stopped me. Then using both hands he turned my head to the side and started licking his cum off of my face. After he had licked my left eye and cheek clean he kissed me again, this time pushing his cum into my mouth using his tongue. Even after being fully satisfied his cum still tasted so good. The salty tanginess mixed with that slick feeling in my mouth made me make an audible "mmmm" sound as I swallowed it.

He said "You aren't supposed to swallow it right away. We make out with it in our mouths for a bit first."

I responded "Oops, well you shouldn't make your cum taste so good. "Then I kissed him softly on the mouth and stretched out on the couch. I layed with my head in his lap so that his soft, warm cock was under my face. I enjoyed the smell of Matt's balls, our cum, and coconuts, as I dozed off for a much needed nap.

12