After the Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told. On the sink was box and on top of it, was a small card. "Give your self an enema and then I am going to fuck you."

Fifteen minutes later after the first enema of my life and washing my hands, I walked out in the bedroom. Stephanie was on her side, grinning from ear to ear and glowing. "Come here."

We spent all of ten seconds discussing the position and I wanted to use the same one that Stephanie did. I wanted to see her face as she penetrated me. "Make my clit hard."

That was something I knew how to do. When my slips slipped down over its soft, smooth skin, it was semi-hard. I squeezed it with my lips as my head bobbed up and down. Occasionally, I use my tongue to spit the entrance and lick the sensitive tip. It slowly grew, not because of a lack of desire on Stephanie's part, but because of the hormones she was taking. They were slowly robbing her of her ability to get hard and spit out the wonderful juice I referred to as her milkshake. The noises coming out of her mouth told me she was enjoying it just as much as I was.

While I was working over her with my mouth, her fingers were busy playing with my ass. Gently she spread a lubricating jelly around my asshole and then slipped her finger into my ass. Unused to an intruder, it clamped shut. Rather than forcing it in, Stephanie gently pressed around the opening, massaging its lips until it relaxed. To me, it was strangely sensual and turned me on. Finally, my anal muscles relented and I gasped when her finger slipped inside me.

It felt more than different. It was wonderful.

I could tell from size of her clit that Stephanie was almost ready. Stephanie soon had two fingers working inside of me and the sensations had turned me on in ways I never would have imagined. I was ready and now, Stephanie was too.

We got in position, and together, we guided her erect and rock hard clit to the lips of my anus. Neither of said anything. Now, I wanted her inside of me and she wanted the same. Slowly, her clit pushed inside me and I was stunned by the sensation. I had a red-hot poker filling me. My bowel muscles immediately contracted on her clit sending a spasm of pleasure through my body. I fully relaxed and let her all the way in.

The pleasurable sensation of being filled was way beyond anything I could have imagined. Slowly, Stephanie began to thrust inside me and I rode her gasping in pleasure. My wide-open eyes and open mouth left me speechless. I couldn't talk, only moan as I enjoyed the sensation.

My dick was slowly getting harder as Stephanie pistoned below me. We were now in rhythm and our motions were coordinated. I loved the feeling of being filled. It was strange and yet so natural, just like the first time I took Stephanie in my mouth.

When we started, my dick was soft because it was spent from the magnificent orgasm I had less than an hour ago. It started to stiffen the more I enjoyed what was inside of me. I couldn't believe how turned on I was and in la-la land. I couldn't focus on anything else other than the wonderful feeling of warm penis deep inside me and keep it from sliding out. My mind focused only on one thing - squeezing it to keep it from slipping out. It was almost as if I was afraid to let it out of me. Each of Stephanie's thrust intensified the feeling of wonder and wanting more.

Then Stephanie pulled down on my hips, much the same way I did when she was on top. She stiffened and I felt the first hit of her sperm against my bowel. Having never felt it before, at first I didn't know what it was. With her second spurt, I knew she was cumming. The third was bigger than the first.

Then I came. My dick erupted sending globs of cum all over Stephanie's chest. All of a sudden, I was a wet noodle and my arms that had been propping me up, collapsed and I fell backward. If I had tried this at any other time, I probably would have pulled or torn a muscle, but as relaxed I was, it was just awkward.

Stephanie's softening and shrinking clit fell out of me. By the time I got upright, Stephanie had a glob of my cum on her index finger. She it out for me and I greedily cleaned it off. The next one went into her mouth. Before she could get to another one creamy blob near her breast, I licked it up hungrily before she could get to it.

I worked my way up the bed so we were lying on our sides, facing each other. Stephanie took my face in both hands and kissed me. When she was done, she again put her finger to my lips. I didn't mind because what I was feeling was too wonderful to interrupt. We lay there in each other's arms, occasionally kissing with our naked bodies pressed closely together.

For the first time in my life, cum dripped from my ass. Some touched my ball sack, the majority landed on my thigh. I loved the feeling and wanted it to happen again and again.

That afternoon, we lay there spent and drifted off. Our satiated nap lasted about an hour. I stirred first and my arm was under Stephanie's neck and our legs were still entwined. Her cum still hadn't fully dried and I could still feel where it landed on my inner thigh.

Not wanting to wake her, I looked at Stephanie in the fading sunlight. She looked peaceful and happy. Gently, I used my index finger to move a wisp of hair from her face. Stephanie stirred slightly and turned her face upward. I brushed her lips with mine.

Stephanie responded by opening her mouth, inviting my tongue to enter. We kissed for I don't know how long while we enjoyed the heat our bodies gave each other. She looked at me. "Before you go home, do you want to do that again?"

I nodded vigorously. No words needed to be said.

"Spend the night with me. I need you inside me again."

12