After the Playoffs

Story Info
Post-match fun for a hockey player and his team mate.
1.3k words
3.97
29.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The playoffs are always a fun time of year. So much anticipation, more so this year than normal. You're used to being top of the leader board but with injuries and bad luck this season your team is hanging around the middle of the pack. One final rally right when it counts ensures your team's spot in the playoffs.

After the final buzzer of the second game of the playoffs team morale is low. Silly mistakes and a few hot heads meant you weren't able to rise to the occasion, going down 3-1. As you retreat to the locker room I immediately put into play your consolation prize - nobody will be going home disappointed tonight.

As I walk through the locker room door, I glance around the room desperately trying to find you. You're in the back corner with your closest buddy, and despite your disappointment you smile as you lock eyes with me from across the room. Without taking my eyes off you, I weave my way between the naked, sweaty bodies until I'm standing in front of you.

"Hi."

"Hey."

"Sorry about the final score."

"Yeah I know, we choked."

"How about we get some more points on the board now?"

Your grin from ear to ear says it all. You pull me in and kiss me slow and hard, the taste of your sweat is sweet and salty on my lips. As our tongues gently lock you reach for my top and slowly pull it up, breaking to ease it over my head.

"Given that everybody else is already naked it's only fair we level the playing field, honey."

Moving your kisses to my neck, you slowly run your hand down my sides and undo the zip on my skirt. The soft blue fabric floats to the floor and is met with a few cheers from some of the guys on the other side of the room. The burst brings me back to reality for a quick second and I blush bright red on the top of my chest.

You return to kissing me, more forcefully this time as your hands finger at the lace of my black panties. You pause for a second and glance over my shoulder. I can hear the smile in your voice as you whisper in my ear that you need a hand.

"Hey buddy, would you mind?"

Behind me I can hear your closest mate on the team stand up from the bench and gently fumble with the clasp of my bra. The sensation of a second set of hands touching me sends fireworks to the pit of my belly and my pussy immediately dampens. After he unhooks the back, he reaches up and eases the straps off my shoulders, allowing my ample 34D breasts to break free of the black lace cups. His hands running down the length of my arms send shivers up my spine and distract me from your dexterous fingers that swiftly maneuver my matching panties to the floor.

Your buddy's hands cautiously move from my arms to my sides, he looks to you for confirmation but needs none as I grab them and guide them to my breasts. He starts kneading at them, taking both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers making them grow hard to match his cock which is now hard against my lower back.

With a nod from you he sits back down on the bench, pulling me to sit in his lap. I'm now able to turn and see him for the first time. He smiles brightly, hardly able to believe his luck. I reach up and take his face in my hands, kissing him deeply, taking a moment for each of us to explore each other's mouths.

Your hands are on my thighs and you ease my legs apart. Dropping to your knees you trace your fingers from the top of my inner thighs, down to my knees and back again. My legs fall wider apart and I push my hips forward, aching for you to touch my pussy. I relax back into your buddy's chest, our kissing intensifying as you lean in and starting licking my already dripping wet pussy.

I reach down to grab his now rock hard cock between us and start jerking him in time with your licks. His cock is almost as long as yours and just as thick and the thrill of another man's cock in my hands is turning you on as much as it is me - you can't take your eyes off my hand on it. The combination of your licking, his kissing and my hand on his cock brings my too strong and prolonged orgasm quickly. I let go, your kisses on my clit sending waves through my body.

I take a moment to breathe and regain my composure, my face aching from the smile plastered on it. I look around the room, remembering where we are. A couple of guys have cleared out or are busy getting themselves cleaned up, but there's still at least half a dozen watching us closely, semi erect cocks unable to hide their enjoyment at the free show.

But we're not done, not even close. You grab my hands and pull me to my feet. Reaching up to kiss you I'm greeted by the sweet taste of my pussy on your lips and tongue. You turn me around and firmly grab my hips from behind. We take a step forward so I'm standing between your buddy's spread legs. Your hands are on my breasts and you're kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. Tentatively, your buddy reaches forward and starts to circle his fingers around my pussy lips, until he finds my clit. It always amazes me that such strong and rough men like yourselves can be so delicate with such a sensitive organ when needed. He senses that I'm still overwhelmed from my orgasm and takes things slow, alternating circular rubs with light pinches and tugs. I lift my right leg and place my foot on the inside of my left knee, opening my pussy to him and inviting him to insert his fingers inside me. One at first, then two and three, stretching me wide open. He searches and easily finds my g-spot, applying just enough pressure to kick things off again. You can feel my body tighten as the feeling intensifies so you grab me securely, arms tight around my chest just in time for my legs to buckle as the bliss of a second orgasm takes over. My arms are flailing as you hold me up, my fingers and nose numb as blood rushes south.

I drop both feet to the floor and bend over so you can fuck me. I kiss your buddy as you ease your way into my pussy, inch by inch, moaning with each advance. Then I lean further and take his cock in my mouth. We quickly find a rhythm of your thrusts combined with my sucks. I focus first on trying to take as much of his cock as deep into my throat as I can bear. You scoop up my shoulder length brown hair and turn my head slightly so you can see me progressing.

Then, I'm circling my tongue around the length of his cock, teasing the tip until I can taste his pre-cum. You slow your thrusting, sensing your buddy is on the verge, so I can focus on sucking him hard and fast until he comes into the back of my throat. His come is slightly saltier than yours and I lap it up until he is completely empty. Releasing his cock, you pound my pussy until we both cry out as your cock explodes right as a third orgasm hits me.

You pull your cock out of my exhausted pussy and we sit down on the bench, me between the two of you.

"I'm quite happy with a score board that reads 3-1 in this context," you say as your breathing starts to return to normal.

"Technically 3-2" I smile, "although looking around the room I think there'll be a few more points on the board shortly."