After The Prom

Story Info
He managed to get drunk. His father wasn't.
3.7k words
4.39
173.8k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

It doesn't take much to mess up plans that you've had for weeks. Brian and I were both eighteen. We're reasonably mature adults, capable of making up our own minds about matters that affect us. We've been going steady for a while and we'd both be graduating this year.

Not only have we been doing OK at school but we also both had jobs lined up for when we left school. You can't say that we haven't been responsible and planned ahead.

One of the things that we took responsibility for was our sex-life, or lack thereof in our case. We had made the mature decision to wait a while. The night of the Prom was upon us and we'd both agreed that Prom night would be a suitably romantic occasion to finally pledge our love for each other.

Another big advantage of Prom night was that our parents wouldn't know when we left the Prom. They'd only know the time we got home. If we left the Prom a little early and arrived home a little late they wouldn't really notice. It was with this in mind that Brian had thoughtfully booked a hotel room for Prom night.

Prom night rolled up and we went along. I looked fantastic, wearing a low-cut strapless evening gown, the front held up by a nice sized bust, a bit of luck, and the discrete use of some double sided tape. (I couldn't really where a bra with that gown.) Brian looked really handsome in a tuxedo. It wasn't your common all black tuxedo, either. Black trousers, of course, but the coat was white with black trimmings. Personally, I think Brian had the nicest tuxedo at the dance.

We took Brian's car to the dance. Brian's dad was willing to spring for the hire of a limo but we declined. It's one thing to sneak off to the hotel in our own car. Imagine directing a chauffeur to take us to a hotel for an hour or so of naughty time. I don't think so.

We attended the Prom and we danced and socialised. We partook of the nibbles and drank the punch (unspiked and watched by zealous guardians) and generally had a good time. We weren't joined at the hip, of course. Several times during the night we separated, dancing with other partners, always eventually gravitating back together.

At the time that we'd decided to make our early departure we were currently separated, so I went looking for Brian. He came in with a couple of his mates and they were laughing and carrying on and having fun. I eased up to Brian and suggested that maybe it was time we got moving. He had a big smile on his face and practically ran me out the door towards his car.

The trouble started when we got outside. Brian made a gasping sound and staggered slightly, leaning against a tree. I'm all, "what's wrong?" but he just waved it away. "Slightly dizzy," he said, dismissing it. "Let's go."

So we went, and Brian wasn't walking a straight line. I was starting to get just a little bit pissed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. "You can't be drunk. The punch was harmless."

"That it was," agreed Brian. "That it was. You should have tasted the vodka that Serge had, though. Pure Russian vodka at its finest. By a strange chance he had several bottles in his car. Nice thing about vodka, no smell, so the teachers won't spot it on your breath."

I had news for him. Maybe I couldn't identify the scent as vodka but now that I knew he'd been drinking I could smell the alcohol. I wonder how many he'd had.

"I'd better drive," I told him. "I know you're sober but the cops do like pulling teens over and breathalysing them. If I'm driving they'll be right out of luck."

Brian was agreeable. He was rather a lamb when intoxicated. I wondered just how intoxicated he was. I found out fast enough. We got in the car and he was out cold before we even left the school grounds.

As far as I was concerned I just wanted to swear, so I did, loudly and vehemently. A lot of good it did. Brian just started snoring. Even if I got him to the hotel I'd be struggling to get him up to the room. And the chances of him performing once he reached the room? I'd rate that at a big fat zero. My romantic night was shot.

I drove to Brian's place. Hopefully his father would be home. He could drag Brian off to his bed and give me a lift him afterwards. If he wasn't home I'd have to try to get Brian inside and borrow his car. I'll tell you this; if I had to help him inside I'd push him through the front door and just leave him on the floor. No way was I going to drag him down to his bedroom.

I was a bit ambivalent about hoping Brian's father would be home. David was a nice man, or seemed to be. He'd always been unfailingly polite to me, never making a pass or giving out with smutty innuendos, but he still made me awfully nervous. Why? Let's see if I can describe this feeling. You're walking casually along the street. Suddenly a whacking great tiger steps out of the yard of a house, looks at you, nods, and crosses the road, going elsewhere, expressing no further interest in you. The tiger may not care about you but you are most certainly aware of the tiger. That's the feeling that David gave me. Dangerous if aroused, I guess.

I pulled up in Brian's driveway, hopped out, and went and rang the bell. For good or bad, David was at home.

"Um, I need some help with Brian," I muttered. "Ah, someone seems to have spiked his drink and he's out cold. Could you please help him in and give me a lift home afterwards?"

"Spiked his drink, huh? I'll have to have a go at the teachers about that. They're supposed to watch out for that sort of thing. No-one spiked yours, I see. Just bad luck for Brian, I guess. Come in and take a seat. I'll go and bring Brian in."

I went and sat on the edge of the couch while David strolled out to the car. He was back faster than I expected, Brian slung over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. David really was quite a strong man. Deceptive, too. He just didn't look as big and as strong as he obviously was. He still made me nervous.

He gave me an odd look as he passed and I just knew that he knew Brian was drunk. He came back a couple of minute late and stood in the doorway, looking at me.

"How many drinks did they spike?" he asked, a nasty little smile on his face. "You don't get that plastered with one shot of vodka. More like half a bottle."

"What makes you think he's had vodka?" I protested. "You can't smell any vodka on him."

"No, but I can smell the alcohol. The fact that I can't smell any distinctive drink tends to point to something without a strong odour and that puts vodka right at the top of the list. How much did he have?"

I sighed. "I don't know. I didn't know he'd had any until we were leaving and then he admitted that Serge happened to have a few bottles of vodka in his car and he'd sampled some."

"Well, he'll regret it in the morning, especially after I've had a few words with him."

He'd certainly damn-well regret it tomorrow after I'd had a few words with him. Tonight was supposed to end with a romantic prince, not a drunken pig. I rose to my feet, assuming that David would take me home now.

"Well, your night certainly didn't finish the way you hoped," David said, sounding sympathetic. He had no idea how right that statement was.

"Yes, well these things happen," I said with a little sigh, unable to help feeling just a little let down and despondent.

"As Brian stuffed up, I feel it's my duty as his father to make it up to you," he told me, moving closer to me.

While I was trying to work out what he meant by that he'd reached under my arm and unzipped my dress, letting the top fall away and leaving my breasts exposed. That was wrong on so many levels. He shouldn't have been able to even see the zip, let alone undo it. And he'd flicked open the hook and eye at the top of the zip. The top still should have stayed in place, even unzipped, what with the double sided taste holding it on.

I froze, looking down at my breasts jutting firmly out into the world, two white mounds tipped with strawberry pink. My mind tried to hook onto what had happened. He'd reached out, the zip went down, the top stayed up, his finger at my cleavage tugged and pulled the dress loose from the tape. That bastard.

I hastily raised my hands to cover my breasts, only to find his there first. Not to fondle them, but to remove the tape on them. I tried to slap his hands away.

"What do you think you're playing at," I hissed, and if you think you can't hiss a sentence with no 'S's in it, think again. I managed.

"Making up for Brian's stupidity," David said, and now, tape gone, his hands were starting to fondle my breasts.

"Take your hands off me. Brian wouldn't be doing anything like that."

"You're kidding? Are you telling me that he booked a hotel room so the pair of you could sit chastely and swap a few kisses?"

How the hell had he known about the hotel room? He correctly interpreted the look of blushing horror on my face.

"He used my credit card to book the hotel," Brian explained. "They called me back to confirm it. When I quizzed Brian he admitted that tonight was the night of the big seduction scene."

"And you didn't say anything about it?"

"It was none of my business. You're both adults and able to make your own decisions. These are certainly part of the equipment of a woman grown."

The 'these' he was referring to were my breasts, as he gently squeezed them, rolling the nipples around with his thumbs, encouraging them to stand out, and succeeding, damn it.

"Well, you can just take your hands off those," I told him. "Any plans Brian may or may not have had regarding me certainly didn't include you."

"But I feel that he's let you down. Therefore the family has let you down. The two of us may only be a small family but that just means we're all the more aware of family responsibilities. Now that Brian has unfortunately fallen by the wayside it's up to me to do something about it."

A fine speech, but it still smelt like opportunism to me. He did leave my breasts alone, though, his hands sliding down to my waist. Then I was left with another puzzle – namely, how the hell did David know where the hidden zips on my dress were? Neither the one under my arm or the one on my hip were easy to spot. I had had trouble finding and undoing them when I first tried on the dress. David seemed to know instinctively and the first I knew of him unzipping the one at my hip was when he took his hands off me and my gown just slithered to the floor, leaving me standing there in a tiny pair of panties.

A hand went sliding under the front of my panties, caressing my mons.

"Nice and smooth," came a whispering voice. "Do you normally shave or was this a special for tonight."

"None of your business," I said through gritted teeth, blushing furiously.

"Ah. Special for tonight," he deduced. "You do realise that it would be criminal to let all these preparations go to waste?"

"No, I don't. What are you doing? Put me down!"

David had just casually swept me up into his arms and was walking out of the room, carrying me. I tried to wriggle my way out of his grasp but had all the impact of a small child trying to get out of her father's grasp. It wasn't happening.

He calmly strolled down the hall and into his bedroom, and then he put me down - by throwing me onto the bed. I would have scrambled off the far side but I couldn't. The bed was king-size and up against one wall. That was, let me tell you, a lot of bed, and I felt very tiny on it.

With nowhere to scramble to, except directly towards David, I stayed put. He, on the other hand, was stripping. Now although Brian and I have never actually gone all the way that doesn't mean we haven't done a little exploring. I knew what a man looked like. I just hadn't known that there could be such a pronounced variation in sizes.

Silly of me when you stop to think about it. Brian is average sized, taking after his mother in stature, I guess. David is deceptively large. I say deceptively because to just look at him you'd think him average. It's not until you stand next to him that you realise he's taller and wider than you thought. Funnily enough the thought 'taller and wider' was what sprang to mind when he stripped in front of me. Maybe not so funny, seeing where I was looking.

When David settled on the bed next to me the bed suddenly seemed a lot smaller, without my size seeming to increase at all. I was sitting up and tried to edge away from him and he just laughed and tugged on my ankle, lifting it slightly, putting me flat on my back.

"These are going to be in the way," he told me, peeling my panties off and tossing them to one side. He lay next to me, facing me, and I was vividly aware of his erection pressing against my side. Then he started touching me.

He touched me all over, from my nose to my toes and all points in between. I might say especially some of those points in between. His fingertips glided across my face, tracing my lips, pulling the lower one down slightly. Across my neck, over my shoulders and onto my breasts, where he lingered for a while, his hands caressing and rubbing and teasing. Back to fingertips and down across my tummy, the feathery touch making me squirm inside, and onto my mons.

From fingertips to full hand again as he rubbed my mons, rubbing it quite firmly, letting me feel the pressure deep inside. Still using his whole hand he slid it between my legs, first cupping my mound, then starting a firm but gentle massage, a warning of what was coming. I could feel that touch deep inside as well, heat building inside me in a liquid pool.

His hand drifted away again, fingertips tracing along the insides of my legs, all the way down to my ankles. I got a shock at that point because he switched back to whole of hand, taking a foot and massaging it, his thumb rubbing firmly along my souls. Over to the other foot and another foot rub. I would never have considered feet as being sexy, and the way his foot massage caused the heat in my groin to spread took me completely by surprise. I wanted to yell at him to stop that, but I would have looked a fine fool, protesting him touching my feet after everything else he'd done.

His hands came tracing back up along my legs. Did you know that the knees can be considered an erogenous zone? I didn't, but I found out fast enough. Moving back up and his hand was on my mound again, teasing and tantalising. His mouth settled on my breast, lightly sucking, and his hand captured mine and moved it between our bodies before returning to its tormenting task.

I knew why my hand was between our bodies. I was supposed to pay attention to his cock. Well, I wasn't going to do it. I mean, what was I supposed to do? It was already erect and swollen beyond belief. I mean, you should see this thing. It's enormous. I couldn't even get my hand around it properly.

He kept on touching me, hands all over me, mouth wandering around. I tried to protest but it's hard to say anything when someone starts kissing you, their tongue teasing you, while their hands wander around in

places they should not be. My whole body was humming and expectant, leaving me in a state of nervous anticipation.

I was expecting it but I still got a shock when David moved my legs further apart and knelt between my thighs. He started brushing his erection along my lips, dragging it back and forth, and I could feel my lips being dragged apart by the force of what he was doing.

He slowed and stopped, his cock pressing against a certain point, and then he pressed against me, this time moving in. I gave a frightened squeak and he winked at me, the callous brute. If it wasn't for the fact that my whole body was humming with pleasure I'd have done my best to push him off. He pressed a little harder and just like that the humming pleasure switched off as a sudden shaft of pain ran through me. I gave a small wail and he stopped moving, too late as he'd already done the dirty deed. My cherry was history and I was frightened and hurting.

He stayed still, just his hands moving over my body while he whispered words of comfort to me. Slowly the hurting died away. The humming pleasure was taking a little longer to make a re-appearance. The fright stayed right there with me.

He picked his moment and I could feel first the increased pressure from his cock and then the sensation of his cock moving deeper into me. I tensed a little, waiting for more pain, relieved when none came. The pleasurable hum inside me picked up, chasing away the fright, awakening a keener anticipation and interest in what was happening. I could feel him, moving in me, going deeper and deeper.

I became aware that David had stopped moving and was lying there, watching me. I also realised that the reason he had stopped moving was because he was now fully in me. I was quite sure I'd been bent and twisted and stretched out of all recognition, but he was in me, filling me. I moved my focus from his invasion to his face, seeing a gentle smile on it. I gave him a smile in reply, a very tentative smile, as I wasn't certain if I approved of what had happened or not. His smile grew wider and he winked at me. Saying nothing he began to move.

I could feel him pulling back then he was returning, thrusting himself back inside me. At the same time his hands were on my hips, pulling me towards him as he drove in. I guess I was a little slow but this was my first time. After a few more thrusts with him pulling me tight against me it slowly dawned on me that I was supposed to be doing the pushing up against him, instead of him having to pull me. With the next thrust I gave a tentative upwards lift of my hips, moving urgently enough that his hands fell away.

After that we started coming together a lot more smoothly, him driving in hard and me finding myself pushing up to meet him quite eagerly. I'm not sure what surprised me more, the sensations that he was raising inside me or the fact that I was now helping him do it. His hands, I noticed, had returned to what he seemed to consider their rightful place – my breasts.

Things continued like that for what seemed like ages, him thrusting into me quite vigorously while I humped my hips to meet him, relishing the skin on skin contact and especially relishing the thrust and drag of his cock as it plunged back and forth along my passage. It seemed that every little movement he made was transformed into vibrations that shivered their way deep inside me. The little pool of heat I'd felt was now a much larger pool of heat. I felt flushed and hot all over and I was getting hotter by the moment.

I was gasping, moving almost restlessly under him, feeling that something was changing, wanting that change and wanting it now. I could feel that David was starting to move faster, his driving impact on my body almost frenetic in its urgency, and I could feel myself responding to that urgency.

I think I gave him a warning scream, just a small one, and then I climaxed, that pool of heat spilling over and flooding me with waves of heat surging back and forth through me. Things slowly settled down. Somehow I knew that he'd had his own climax and that seemed the right thing to happen.

I lay on the bed, feeling exhausted, David lying next to me.

"OK, girl, you have a choice. Do you want to have a quick shower and get cleaned up before I take you home or do you want to have a quick shower and come back to bed with me so I can continue redeeming the family honour?"

I don't know why Brian was so mad at me the next morning. I told him that he shouldn't have gone and got drunk. It wasn't my fault he'd let me down. He couldn't blame me because he'd told David our plans for the evening. I wasn't to blame for David feeling that the family honour required him to fill in on the seduction plan after Brian let me down. I mean, afterwards it would have been insulting not to give David a proper chance to restore his family honour. I don't see how he can blame me for anything.

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers