After the Pub

Story Info
He tries the bi-side by accident.
939 words
4.47
56.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phorty
phorty
4 Followers

"Make you a deal. You put your cock in her ass, and I'll put mine in too." Said my new friend Roger.

"Your crazy."

"Yeah, but let's both give it to her."

"Two in her ass at once. Oh man that'd be hot."

**************************

We'd met just a few hours ago at the local pub. Roger and his girl Sandy had invited me back to their place for more drinks after closing time. And while Roger was getting the drinks, Sandy started to pull out my cock and suck me off. When Roger came back he was nude and sporting a massively large weapon. Sandy turned to take Roger into her mouth, but she left me wanting more. Lowering her panties I pulled her down onto my rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah." She moaned just before taking Roger back into mouth.

I had only begun to bounce her on my cock, when Roger mentioned his plan. Having always wanted to double-team some girl, I jumped at this rare chance. Laying her on the floor, she got on all floor as I slowly slid into her tight hot wet.

"Oh, shit bitch, you got one hot tight ass."

"More give me more," she moaned.

So I laid down on her back exposing our joining. Roger moved in behind me. I felt his cock brush across my ass for a split second as he moved into place. Grabbing her hips around me, he slowly enter Sandy's ass just below my cock. I could feel his iron pipe rub the underside of my shaft. We all moaned loudly, as Roger begun to wildly fuck her.

Leaning over me for balance, Roger began to sweat profusely. It would drip off his chest; land on my back and run down and off my ass. There was so much sweat, that at one point when he pulled back to far, he popped out of her. As he moved to slide back in, his cock shifted and it popped right into my tight virgin hole. Unaware of the difference, (and before I could protest), Roger begun pounding my poor ass harder than he did Sandy's.

"Oh Roger, were did you go?" asked Sandy.

"Huh?" he replied

Looking down he saw where his cock was, and moaned quite loudly. He grabbed my hips and begun using me to fuck his wife. Neither one would move. Roger would move me up and down the length of his shaft, allowing me to slide in and out of Sandy's how wet asshole. The sensations on both sides of me become overwhelming. I started fucking my ass back onto his large cock, completely throwing off his tempo. Not that he seamed to mind.

"Oh yeah, ride my ass as I fuck your pussy." I began yelling at both of them.

I couldn't hold back any more. Screaming in ecstasy, I buried all 8 inches of my cock as deep as I could, into Sandy's ass and shot more loads then I could count. Feeling my ass bite down on his cock, Roger begun ramming all of his thick cock deep into my ass as he filled me with what felt like more jizm then all my lifetime loads added up.

Moving out from under me, I saw a heavy white river pour from Sandy's abused ass. She moved so that her face was under us, just in time to catch the massive load from my ass, as Roger with drew from me. Letting it coat her face, sent Sandy into yet another orgasm. She begun tonguing my poor battered hole to get every last drop. Keeping the last mouthful, she got up and kissed me, sharing her husbands juice with me.

Watching his wife swap cum re-aroused Roger. Slowly rubbing his hardening rod quenched my hole's hunger. Sliding back into my ass made me scream both with pleasure and pain. I loved the feeling of having my bruised hole filled again. Roger picked me up and carried me over to the couch. Plopping himself down, drove his cock deeper then ever into me.

"Fuckin' shit Roger, I'm cumming again." I cried as I blasted another load. Sandy squealed as she run over to plant her mouth down on my cock sucking up my junk. Being so sore that I couldn't take any more I rolled off Roger. Seeing her chance, Sandy sat herself down on his lap, making Roger's large cock back into her pussy. Watching Sandy bounce up and down made me realize that even though I couldn't take him any more didn't mean I couldn't continue the original plan. Getting up, I slid my engorged prick up into her pussy along side Roger.

"Oh no, oh no, not both in my cunt." She cried "You're stretching me so wide."

The tightness mixed with the sensation of our two cocks rubbing each other was enough to make us each cum together one last time that night. Completely filling Sandy's raw cunt. Pulling her off us, I drove face first into her pussy lapping up the tangy mixture of Roger's junk and my juice. Licking her stretched cunt clean of jizm, made Sandy cum on my tongue.

"Oh yeah lick my twat." She moaned pulling my face deeper into her, while cumming again.

**************************

The next morning I woke up feeling Roger's tongue licking out the load he just blasted into me. As we had a repeat performance, they asked me to move in with them so that they could both fuck me as often as possible.

I'm so glad that my regular bar had been closed that night.

The end

phorty
phorty
4 Followers