After the Restaurant

Story Info
Wife takes on the maitre d' and his friends.
3.6k words
4.19
38.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
burner46
burner46
66 Followers

I am such a slut. I never would've thought this would've happened to me. Four cocks, three of them strange, all in the course of less than 12 hours. That is the one more than I have had during the rest of my life. Look at me, driving home to my husband, dried cum all over me. It's on my legs. It's on my tits, face, hair and dress. But...the soreness between my legs reminds me how good it felt.

You see I spent my life going to Catholic schools. This is not what Catholic girls do. Don't get me wrong, I certainly was not a virgin bride. My first sexual experience was with a MCP. He would get on and finish after a few strokes and then get off and leave me frustrated. He wanted me to perform fellatio, but was not interested in reciprocating. I broke up with him when I went off to college. For reasons, even after all these years, that I do not know, I agreed to see him during my spring break of my Freshman year. To make a long story short, he raped me in the back seat of his car. I was so naive that I did not even think about doing anything about it. But that night has been with me since. I think this caused many of my subsequent reservations regarding sexual experimentation.

My second lover was the following summer and it only lasted a few months. He also usually left me frustrated and tentative in the bedroom.

Then I met my husband to be. He was more experienced than me and gently and patiently helped me grow sexually. Thank God he was patient, because it took many years. In the beginning, he had no problems with very, very long periods of foreplay; just touching and massaging. Finally, I would relax and be able to put my inhibitions aside and we would proceed to have very good sex. He would go down on me, but I was not ready to reciprocate. I would pretty much only allow the missionary position. But over the years, I gradually began to loosen up. We eventually tried all sorts of positions. I finally broke down and started to suck him. I even found it enjoyable. Now when I feel him getting hard in my mouth, I get wet. Sometimes that would be all it took for me to want him to stick his cock all the ways up my cunt. I never did get very good at fellatio, but my husband was patient and seemed to be satisfied with the changes he was seeing.

It took me quite a while, but I finally became willing to even try anal sex. Initially I did not like it, but my husband was again patient, but persistent. He would use plenty of lubricant and initially small butt plugs. He would put those in and gently rub my clitoris. After a while I came to realize that I very much enjoyed the fullness back there, particularly when I had a hard cock in my pussy. We talked about having me having two real penises at the same time, but I knew I never could.

There were other things that I did agree to do, including to my surprise semi-public sex. Even early on, I was willing to have sex outside. Of course I would check to make sure there was no one really around, but the air and sun on my naked body and perhaps the chance, although small of being seen always seemed to turn me on. I guess acknowledging this, my husband started to buy me revealing clothing, particularly bikinis. They are really small. The bottoms were usually simply small triangles, about 2 inches on the side. I would wear them when we were out on our boat or when I worked in a secluded part of the yard. I would sometimes even wear them when we went ashore to the beach. In most cases there were few if any others around.

Then my husband began to buy me more revealing dresses and skirts. First they were just short dresses. My legs have always attracted attention and I did not mind showing them off a bit. Besides, I liked what it did for him and after a night out we always would have a good time. When we got home, we often talked about threesomes with some of the guys who ogled me on these nights but I knew that would never happen.

On this particular night we decided to go to a new restaurant. I put on a slinky black mini-dress. It was open in the back, plunging in the front to my navel, and barely long enough to get to my thighs. In the car I could look down and see my crotch if I spread my legs. More than once I had to remind hubby to keep his eyes on the road and off my crotch and right breast; the latter visible if I leaned just slightly forward. I do not know if it was the warm Gulf Coast summer night, the dress, or what, but I was feeling a little frisky and kept moving around just to see what sort of attention I could get.

We pulled into the restaurant parking lot. My husband came around and opened the door. I swung my legs out and paused before I stood up. It got his attention. As we walked to the restaurant, he planted his hand on my buttock and to his surprise I did the same for him. We let go of each other as he opened the door and we walked to the check in desk. Hubby gave the maître d' our name and I noted that he did seem to let his eyes linger on my dress for just a moment longer than usual. I will admit that I enjoyed the attention and leaned forward to expose a bit more of my untanned breast. I think he briefly smiled at my movement, introduced himself as Paul and asked us to follow him to our table.

The table was in the corner of the restaurant and was a quarter circle booth. Paul gestured me to my seat and as I sat I spread my legs and had no doubt that I fully exposed myself to him. Again he seemed to slightly smile and frankly I could feel a little additional warmth go between my legs. Paul gave me my menu and told us that Martin would be our waiter and would be here soon to start our dining experience. While we were waiting, I made sure that I moved around and gave hubby a glimpse of what was barely covered by my dress.

At about that time, Martin arrived at our table. I turned my upper torso towards him giving him a view of my left breast. I also shifted my legs apart and I am pretty sure there was nothing left to the imagination. We ordered our drinks and as Martin left, I turned and put my hand on hubby's crotch and told him that I thought we were going to have an interesting evening. He responded by again placing his hand on my left thigh and oh so slowly inching up my leg.

We talked a bit and soon Martin was back with our drinks and I am sure he saw hubby's hand between my legs. I leaned forward, letting my dress fall open, and giving him a good view of my firm nipples. He took our dinner order and we just relaxed in our seats, hubby's hands going so slowly up my inner thigh, just lightly brushing my crotch and then down to my knee. He always would know just how much he could do to keep me on the brink, but not go any further. I have no doubt that the restaurant staff knew what was going on. I know my face was flushed and I could feel how hard my nipples were against the light material of my dress. Every time I looked back up, I would catch Paul's eye and I could tell he was enjoying what he was seeing.

As we finished our meal, I realized I needed to make a visit to the ladies room. I slipped to the end of the booth, caught Paul's eye, spread my legs, and got up walked to his station. I inquired about the locations of the restrooms and after he pointed me in the direction, I asked him if he was enjoying what he was seeing. He mumbled a quick yes as I walked down the hallway.

After I had refreshed myself, I headed back towards our table and stopped right next to Paul at the maître d' station. I looked into his eyes and placed my hand on his firm buttock. He slid his hand under my dress and kneaded my bare buttock. I asked if he would like to do a little more than just watch. He nodded and I said, "Bring us each a nice glass of port" and join us at our table.

I walked back to our table and before I sat down purposely dropped my napkin on the floor. With my best posture, I bent over to retrieve it, feeling my dress ride up. I stood up, pulled my dress back over my buttocks and sat down. I let hubby know that the drinks were on the house. In a few minutes Paul arrived back at the table with three glasses of port. He handed out the drinks and scooted into the seat next to me. He offered a toast and after tasting his drink, he put his left hand on my knee and began to gradually move it up my thigh. He gently rubbed my leg as he moved up and when he got about ½ up my thigh, I almost reflexively spread my legs giving his hand full access. In a moment or two, his hand was between my legs and his fingers were just brushing my lips and lightly touching my clit. He and hubby made small talk, but I could not concentrate on anything, but Paul's fingers as they gently flicked over my clit and cunt lips.

Hubby then put his hand on my left thigh and slowly began to work up my leg, while he and Paul continued their small talk. I reached out and started to caress Paul's crotch and I could feel him respond to my caresses. Hubby's hand finally touched Paul's hand as Paul began to slide his finger inside of me. I was so wet that there was no resistance. I opened my eyes and said to my husband, "please pay the check, the three of need to get out of here." Hubby signaled for the waiter and had his credit card out when the check arrived. As the waiter brought the check to the table, Paul slid out of our seats and I stood up with him. We headed for the door as hubby signed the check. Paul put his hand under my dress and caressed my bare buttocks as we walked out the door. I looked back and hubby was getting up from the table and was hurrying to catch up. We all arrived at the car at about the same time. I told hubby, "you drive, Paul and I are going to ride in the back."

I slid in the middle of the back seat and Paul slid in next to me. I pulled my dress back up and spread my legs and he immediately moved his hand to my thigh. He put his other hand around my neck and began to fondle my nipple through the slit in the front of my dress. I could fill my nipples get hard as he caressed them between his fingers. As we drove out of the parking lot, Paul helped me out of my dress by pulling it over my head. I undid his belt and helped him slip his pants off. I then leaned back in my seat as he played with me and I rubbed his now fully erect cock. As we pulled up to a light I caught my husband's eye in the rear view mirror and said, "this is what you wanted, you had better enjoy it."

I closed my eyes again as Paul gently flicked my clit with his thumb, bringing me to the edge of orgasm. Each time I would begin to moan and push my pelvis into his thumb. As I got close, he would slow his motion and move his thumb away. I was so wet. I could feel the wetness run between my legs. I wanted him to make me come. I was so close. I heard Paul tell my husband that he better hurry up or I was going to come in the back seat. I felt the car accelerate and in a few minutes I looked up and we were pulling into our garage. I opened the car door, grabbed my dress in one hand and Paul's cock in the other and got out of the car and started up the stairs. Paul removed his shirt and followed me upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as we got there I lay down on the bed, spread my legs and told him, "Please fuck my wet cunt with that big cock of yours."

Paul stood there for a moment and I let my eyes drift down his chiseled black body to his erect cock. He crawled between my legs and began to slide his cock all the ways inside of me. With the first stroke I could feel the start of my orgasm and within few strokes I wrapped my legs around him and moaned and told him to keep fucking me. I do not know how long my orgasm lasted; it seemed like forever. Then I heard Paul grunt and he filled my cunt up with his come. Paul rolled off of me and I opened my eyes to see my husband standing there completely nude with his hard cock in his hand. He climbed between my legs and then inserted himself into my stretched cunt. His familiar rhythm soon had me approaching another orgasm. As I began to moan, hubby would slow down and prolong the phase.

In the meantime, Paul slid up beside me and I wrapped my hand around his partially erect black cock and started to lick its head. I could taste our co-mingled cum. Between my hand strokes and tongue on the head of his cock, he was soon fully erect. He lay down next to me and said, "All right Kathy, it's time to ride." Hubby withdrew his cock and I rolled over and slid him into me in the cowgirl position. I leaned forward and put my hands on his shoulders. I slowly rotated my pelvis on his cock and he reached up and started to fondle my sensitive nipples. I closed my eyes and was fully focused on what was between my legs and his hands on my nipples. Then I felt my ass being penetrated. Hubby slid his cock into my ass as Paul was pumping my cunt. God, I was so full. I really do not know how long we lasted. It seemed like just a few moments and all three of us were beginning to come. I felt each of the cocks swell inside of me and as they came, I did too.

I think we all fell asleep and the next thing I know is I am lying on my right side and I can feel Paul behind me. He slid his leg between mine and reached over and began to lightly fondle my clit. I could feel his cock growing and pressing against my back. After a few minutes I began to move with his fingers. He lifted my leg up and slid his cock into my wetness. He slowly began to pump in and out, all the while fondling my engorged clit. Within a few minutes we were again approaching an orgasm. As I came, I could feel him enlarge in my cunt and shoot his cum deep inside. We both lay there until we were asleep with his flaccid cock still inside of me.

The next thing I knew the sun was beginning to peak through the partially closed shade. Hubby was lying there looking at me. As soon as he saw that my eyes were open, he signaled for me to get on top and we started to 69 with me on top. Hubby was always good with his tongue and my tender pussy still responded to the quick licks he gave me. As I focused on what he was doing between my legs I felt movement on the bed and then I was full again. Paul had gotten behind me and slipped his rod inside of me again. The feeling of his big cock stretching me out again and hubbie flicking his tongue on my clit brought to an orgasm just as Paul emptied his cum inside of me.

Paul then got off the bed and started dressing. He said, "I have to get back, who will drive me home?"

"I will" and I slipped my dress over my head, slipped on my sandals, grabbed my purse and headed for the car. We drove out of the drive and turned on the main road. It was pretty quiet and Paul pulled out his cell phone and began to text. After about five minutes, he put his hand on my exposed thigh and said, "Kathy, that was one of the most erotic nights of my life." He moved his hand again up my thigh and I knew that I would need to fuck him at least one more time before I went home. I put my hand on his crotch and he grew in response.

After a little while, we reached his neighborhood. He gave me directions and ran his finger lightly over my clit. He directed me to a parking space across from his townhome and said, "come on in, I will show you my home."

I locked the car and started walking towards his front door and he wrapped his arm around me and caressed by ass. We walked up the 3 steps and he opened the door and let me in. I stopped in the front hall and turned to him, wrapped by arms around him and kissed him deeply. I reached down and unbuckled him pants and pull them down letting his cock to flip up between us. He pulled me to him and ripped my flimsy dress down the front. I let it fall off of me and said "oh yes, please put it in me again. Please fuck me one more time."

Both of us nude, he led me in front of him out of his front hall into the living room. As we turned, I saw standing in the room, two naked black men. Each had their hard throbbing cocks in their hands. I stopped and tried to take a step back, but Paul was behind me, blocked me and reached around and put his fingers on my clit. I said, "No, this is not what I had in mind."

"Well Kathy, here we are all naked. I really don't think you want to walk out of here. I texted my friends and let them know how hot you are. Besides, I feel you are quite wet down there."

I realized that there was no way I was going to get out of there without fucking all three of them. I thought what the hell and got down on my hands and knees and said, "Ok, Paul you go first. I did want to feel your cock in me at least one more time."

Paul kneeled behind me and gently put his ten inches of black meat into my dripping cunt. Despite all the orgasms I had had in the last 24 hours, I still gasped as he put it in and felt myself again going over the edge. Paul picked up his pace and one of his friends came over and put his cock into my mouth. The other got on my side and fondled my tits as the other two had their way with me. It was not long before I could feel Paul's cock enlarge even further as he was getting ready to come. He pulled out and shot it on my back and he friend did the same in my face and hair. The third man said, "it my turn to get a little of this hotty."

He lay down on the floor next to me and I straddled him. He pushed up into just as he friend came behind and put his cock up my ass. Shortly they were shooting their cum into me. I cannot remember all the ways I was fucked. They had me get on my knees with one in my ass and a anoptehrs in my mouth. Paul sat on the couch and asked me to mount him. When he was fully inside, he stood up with my legs wrapped around his hips, his hands supporting my buttock and he fucked me while the other two watched. Over the next two hours, I lost track of how many orgasms they had, but their come was in each of my holes and all over my body. I guess they finally got tired and Paul said, "Kathy we have to get ready for work, you will have to go."

He led me to the front door, handed me my ripped dress and closed the door behind me. There I stood, drying come all over me and completed naked. I tried to wrap the remnants of my dress around me and walked to my car. I threw the dress in, got behind the wheel, and started home.

burner46
burner46
66 Followers