After The Restaurant: Wife Story 2

Story Info
2k words
3.92
74.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terrytel
terrytel
83 Followers

The events so far...

My formerly innocent wife having been bored after the birth of our son had agreed to do a small cabaret spot at a failing Indian restaurant as a bet with the owner. This had turned into a live sex act with the owners young son and was an instant hit. Jude had cuckolded me for the first time and I had found the excitement of seeing her screwed in public – not totally unappealing. Though she made no repeat appearance she had become totally besotted with Shazad and had already decided he was to become her part-time lover and he was invited to share our bad from then on.

At first Shazad would spend the odd evening and most Saturday nights with us. Though inexperienced he soon got the hang of things with an older women to educate him. In between visits it was obvious to me that Jude was completely nuts about his sexual prowess, vigour and to be blunt his large, banana shaped dick. Shazad for his part was flattered by the attentions of a shapely older women but wanted to show off this woman to his friends and mates, something, being a college lecturer - I was not keen on. It also became apparent that his basic nature was quite predatory and as time went by his visits became less frequent much to my wife's chagrin. The story continues...

After a gap in his visits of some four weeks [ he was busy in his dad's restaurant ] Jude informed me I was to collect him on a weekday night for a his birthday surprise. This was a meal and my wife in expensive underwear complete with suspenders, silk stockings and high heels.

In the car he explained to me that I should be more dominant with her and that he could make her do anything because she was infatuated with his cock. No way was my reply, but he insisted by saying he'd bet me she'd come to a small gathering at his dad's flat that weekend and perform for his mates. In fact if he asked she'd even fuck them! Hell we made the bet for £50.

Back home and meal completed she showed off to us both after patently refusing his pleas to go to his Saturday night do. It wasn't long after that she was stretched out naked on the sofa, suspenders straining, legs open, and Shazad's prick nudging its head into her fanny. She was expecting a good fucking from him - but he took his time and skilfully wound her up by slipping his tool in just an inch or two before giving her the full length for only one in ten strokes. At her third near orgasm with her moaning at him to cum in her he taunted her with the promise she could spend the whole night on his dick if she'd agree to Saturday night.

She agreed, and he simply upped the anti getting her to agree to perform for them as far as he wanted her to go, and she continued agreeing, begging him to finish the job at tool, so to speak. He played this out for another ten minutes before letting himself go at which stage Jude was clinging to him and literally having a screaming orgasm. When she let him go he came and sat by me at the table and told her to open her legs so we could view the damage, which she did. There was copious cum leaking from her which was surrounded by a white mass beaten to a froth by the length of his session in her. His only comment was that'll be nothing to the state it will be in at the end of Saturday evening.

After he'd gone I asked her what she was going to do, to which she replied that he was a bastard but she had to have his dick, so as I'd probably guessed she was going with or without me. In answer to why she was so enamoured of him she explained that his prick fitted her exactly, curling around inside her vagina. When he came she described how his prick would suddenly grow even larger and how his first spurts of sperm literally did a couple of circles filling her with a feeling which was beyond description. She also noted the fact that his dick never shrank after he'd cum and would if she required it to, be ready to start straight away on the next shag.

Duly on Saturday night we turned up at his dad's flat in a very rich part of London docklands. My and everyone else's significant other for the night was dressed in a teddy, suspenders, no bra but a white dress showing a great deal of cleavage which was only buttoned up from just below the crotch. Shazad greeted us with champagne from the restaurant and we met his four friends all of whom were young Asians barely out of school as far as I could see. For the next hour everybody drank and smoked skunk whilst Jude & Shazad ended up smooching to the music.

The action started when he turned her around and holding her from behind unbuttoned the dress completely so her breasts fell onto display. These he massaged with one hand whilst working the other into the front of her knickers. Needless to say he got everyone's attention immediately! After some minutes of this he explained to his friends that my wife's tits were heavy with milk and that they needed reliving, a point he illustrated by squeezing a trickle of milk from each nipple. With us all sitting on two sofas he told Jude to go and feed us, this she did starting with me and a boy called Ahmed. Kneeling on the sofa facing us she pulled our heads towards her breasts and let us suck for a good minute or so before repeating the performance all down the line.

When finished Shazad again stood her up and facing them both towards us told her to take her knickers off. Pulling her back slightly he put a finger into her crack and rubbed her clitoris explaining to the audience like a school sex lesson that this turned women on and lubricated them at the same time. Clearly this was some sort of instruction because he next got her to sit in an armchair and hold her own legs open while he explained each of her three orifices. Once finished he inserted a finger into her hole and whilst finger fucking he utilised his thumb to stroke her clitoris explaining this was excellent foreplay! He finished his little chat by telling his audience to strip as my wife was going to start their practical experience with Ahmed being screwed by a women on top.

The women got up and took a stripped Ahmed to the armchair and sitting him down got astride and placed the head of his dick against her hole before launching herself down it. If cold up to now Jude warmed to the experience apparently enjoying the feeling of Ahmed's short but very thick dick inside her. I figure he lasted about three minutes before he dumped his load in her and she climbed off trickles of sperm leaking onto her inner thighs. Instructing her to bend down into the chair so her ass and cunt were on view and taking a piece of kitchen towel he bared her hole so we could see the cum leaking out before wiping her clean.

He now chose Majid, a very tall Asian youth to come forward dick in hand and at about the right height to stick it straight in her in from behind. A position he explained that lots of women liked because it penetrated them deeper. Not needing any further encouragement he duly stuck his long thin eight incher into her. Continually slapping it in to the hilt he was making he made her tits swing, her ass wobble and was being awarded with a grunt of satisfaction for each stroke. Both were clearly enjoying it. Again the boy didn't last for more than a few minutes – however his cum dump was so copious it literally splashed out with each of his final strokes across her ass cheeks.

Having cleaned herself up this time, my wife was next instructed to lay on the sofa 'a la missionary position' and accommodate Ahemd's brother. Long and thick, his dick beat in between her open legs and for the first time she gave little moans being clearly working towards an orgasm. Unfortunately it never came as Ahmed's brother did, not inside but all over her as for some reason he took it out at the critical moment. The force of his undirected spurts deposited spunk up as far as her eyebrows but mostly across her tits and belly.

Last to go was a character named Mohammed who was obviously a little more experienced and had arranged with Shazad for a blow job - a possibility which Ahmed and his brother were obviously unaware of, as they watched with great interest. It took Jude over five minutes to get him to relieve himself in her mouth which he did by putting his hands on her head and pulling it back and forwards at the critical time whilst Jude clearly had to swallow six or seven times. When he withdrew I went over to her and gave her a kiss, she deliberately put some of his sperm into my mouth. At this stage I was so randy I laid her down on the settee and rammed my own prick up her. The feel of all that cum lubricating her pussy was truly great. Lasting no longer than the others I quickly and very satisfyingly shot so much cum into her that each stroke splattered spunk onto my own belly button.

With my having pulled out and gone to the kitchen to make coffee and Jude having disappeared into the bathroom to clean up and out, Shazad talked to his mates. I was therefore surprised to find just the two brothers left when I can back in carrying enough coffee and cups for all. They were each handing him money whilst he was grinning widely. The upshot for Jude when she reappeared was for her to be positioned over the armchair so she could have Ahmed's prick up her from behind and his brothers in her mouth. Once away they worked her over for some twenty minutes, changing from front to back regularly. At the climax Ahmed came around rather than just in her mouth with some gusto whilst his brother continued at her rear for a further five minutes or so. Again he came copiously and when finished stood back to view the damage which consisted of a frothy ring of cum being joined by a slow ooze from within.

When my wife reappeared some thirty minutes later she had bathed and was ready to claim Shazad to herself for the night but not before telling me, with a wicked grin, that their would be sloppy seconds for me I the morning. I was given an adjacent bedroom from which I heard her orgasms more than once.

About 8pm she woke me up by crawling onto my bed so that when I opened my eyes I was staring at her behind which was leaking his cum from both her fanny and her ass. Getting Jude to mount me from on top I experienced that great feeling of a well used cunt and with every stroke watched his jism being beaten frothy on the shaft of my own dick, before eventually dumping a huge load up there myself.

Once dressed I went out to by papers and breakfast items. When I got back my wife was astride Shazad once more, dress off, knickers stretched between her open thighs, whilst with a couple of his fingers inside her and his thumb rubbing her clit she was moaning away. He was getting her to agree to entertain two very important businessmen for him in ten days time – and she was agreeing!

Over the next few months she did a number of little favours for Shazad while he ran his dads restaurant, culminating in making a video, all simply for nights on his prick.

terrytel
terrytel
83 Followers