After the Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers

Tanya wasn't finished, "Okay Addie, now that we've established how many times you and Tanner fucked, I want to hear about some of those really 'epic lays' that my sweet husband referred to. You know, the ones that really stand out."

Addie frowned, "You mean the ones kind of like that reunion weekend?"

"Yeah, those," Tanya concurred.

"I hate to interrupt this discussion, I really do, but that little town we're about to come to is McDermott, with the Nevada state line running right down the middle of it. Anyone want to stop at the casino?" I asked.

Personally, I wanted to stop in the restroom and jack off. My cock had been hard for so long that I was afraid of tearing my zipper out. I'd a lot rather have Tanya's hot mouth wrapped around it for a few minutes, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen anytime soon. I wondered if this conversation was making anyone else as hot as it was me.

"Nah, I'm good. Still a long way to go," was the chorus from the front seat. Tanya nodded her approval. Shit, wish I had to pee so I'd have an excuse to stop. Guess I needed to drink more diet coke.

We crossed into Nevada and could see a traffic-free, straight, flat highway for what must have been twenty miles ahead of us. I remembered from the last time Addie and I had been here, that when the twenty miles we could see was gone, there'd be another, then another, and another. If we were really lucky, we might even see another car between here and Winnemucca. There might even be a small curve in the highway, but I didn't think so. I pitied the poor guys who had built this highway.

Tanner did pull over, well actually, just stop in the middle of the highway, to switch drivers again. There were no wide spots. Didn't need them in the deserted Nevada desert when you can see twenty miles both in front and behind. All four of us got out, stretched and walked around a moment, then climbed back in, switching seats. I'd been noticing Tanya's sexy legs under that short skirt the whole trip, but this time when she got in, she let it ride well up her thigh. Deliberately?

I wondered why Adriana had chosen to wear pants today. Of course, her pants did remind me of that song, "Baby's got her Blue Jeans On," by Mel McDaniel. They were tight and sexy, just like the girl in the song.

"I think you were about to tell us about some of those 'epic fucks' with my husband," Tanya reminded Adriana. "How about telling us about your first time?"

Tanner chimed in, "Yeah, Addie, I'd say that one was pretty 'epic'. Tell us about that one. I've never even heard you talk about that time and I'd love to hear it."

I was watching my wife's face in the mirror. She glanced up at my reflection, seeing the look of anticipation on my face. "How about my first time with Matt, instead?" she said.

She didn't wait for an answer, "I'd already told you that we dated for over three months..."

My wife went on for about the next half hour, explaining in detail our lovemaking that first night. I hadn't ever heard it from her perspective and was enthralled with how meaningful and good it had been for her. Talk about giving a guy a swelled head... two swelled heads to be exact.

When she finished, everyone was quiet a few moments, before Tanya said, "That's so beautiful," and leaned across the center console to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"What about you, Tawns? I don't think you've ever said anything about your love life before Tanner," Adriana asked her.

She hesitated before answering, "Wellll, I guess I could tell you that the night of the strip poker game was the first time Kirk and I fucked... and I do mean we fucked. We were both so horny that night we almost didn't make it back to his room." She laughed, "We both ran down the hall and up the stairs to his room completely naked."

Her laugh turned into more of a giggle, "We ran into a girl going into a room. You should have seen poor Kirk trying to cover up his swollen joystick." She went on, "Mmm, but I did like the feel of that joystick when we finally got to his room." Then she wrapped a hand around my cock, "Just like I'm going to enjoy this joystick later."

She squeezed and pumped up and down. My hips started to respond when she said, "Maybe I'd better quit that before your joystick gets all gooey." Yeah, I thought, she better, too.

I thought about my wife. Both times, during her pregnancies, her hormones had sent her libido into overdrive and she was almost insatiable for sex. This trip had to have been driving her into oblivion. Unfortunately, on this trip, I wasn't going to be the one to benefit from that enhanced libido.

We saw the exit to Winnemucca up ahead of us. I suggested we stop at Winner's Casino for a little break. When we pulled into their parking lot, Adriana pinched her nipples through her blouse, making them stand out even more prominently than they had. "Anyone care if Tanya and I go in like this?" she asked.

I said I was fine with it. Actually, I kind of wished that Tanya had seen what Addie had done, so she'd do the same. I'll admit I like my sexy woman showing off.

We got glances when we went in, but certainly not like in Jordan Valley. They're undoubtedly a little more used to sexy women here. It still felt funny, though, that my wife had become Tanner's woman once more and was going with him. Of course, his gorgeous wife holding my hand mitigated my jealousy just a bit.

We found the restrooms, then sat down at a quarter slot machine to throw away a little money. I fed it my sacrificial twenty-dollar bill, then on my third pull of the handle at seventy-five cents a pull, it stopped on three big diamonds. I watched in awe as it dinged, clanged and buzzed, credits piling up, finally stopping at 5,000 credits - one-thousand-two-hundred-fifty dollars! Maybe these slot machines weren't so bad after all.

I knew the routine, keep playing until it's all gone. I pushed the 'cash out' button and took the slip to show my 'wife', Tanya. She got a huge smile on her face, then practically jumped into my arms giving me a big kiss, tongue and all. Like I said, maybe slot machines aren't so boring.

She cashed out of her machine as well, having done pretty well herself. She'd increased her twenty dollars up to twenty-three dollars plus a few cents. Together, we found Addie and Tanner on the other side of the casino. Both appeared to be on the losing end of their twenty-dollar bills. We watched a while, and when their credits were gone, we decided it was time to hit the road again. I said I needed to stop at the cashier for a moment. When we piled back in the car, Tanner driving again, Addie asked me how much I won. When I showed her my stack of hundred-dollar bills, her eyes got wide and said, "Holy crap, are you serious? How much is this?"

"Twelve-hundred and fifty bucks," I told her.

She turned toward the back seat, looking at me, "And how much did this cost you?"

I calculated very quickly, "Seventy-five cents times three, two dollars, twenty-five cents."

"Guess you're paying for this trip, then, huh?" she added.

I grunted, that was probably how it'd turn out, but that was okay with me. I looked over at the woman sitting next to me that was going to be sleeping with me the next few nights and decided it was more than worth it.

"I didn't sleep so good on the couch last night. Think I'm gonna take a short nap," I said. We still had another hundred-fifty miles to go through the flat, straight, Nevada desert. Now we were on a four-lane freeway, so at least there'd be an occasional car, maybe one every two or three miles or so. Heavy traffic in Nevada.

Adriana agreed with my idea, "Tawns and I didn't get much sleep either. Sounds like a good idea."

She just had to put it that way, anything to make my cock uncomfortable.

I closed my eyes and was gone. I woke up what seemed like only a few minutes later, looking around. Everyone else was awake. I had no idea where we were but there was a lot more traffic than I'd seen since we left Nampa, "Are we about there yet?" I asked.

"Almost," came the chorus. Shortly after that, we saw a big billboard with a caricature outline of a sexy girl, "Famous Mustang Ranch, exit one mile." I was still half waking up, but Tanner said, "You know, you girls could probably make more in an hour than Matt did in the casino."

I expected him to get slugged or whopped alongside the head, but my wife answered, "Yeah, and it would be fun, too. Take that exit."

He didn't, slowed just a little, but kept going. Addie looked at him and pouted. "How are we going to do it if you won't stop?"

"Sweet, they wouldn't take either one of you, too skinny."

That did get him a fist and a pouty face. "No nookie for you tonight," my wife told him.

A few minutes later, we were entering Sparks and saw a big swing like thing. It looked like it had a tower at least a hundred feet tall and a big structure with a swing attached. We watched as some poor person was being pulled up to the top of the tower, then dropped, swinging between the rest of the structure. Tanya said, "I wanna ride that thing!"

The rest of us laughed and it was unanimous, "No way." Tanner did concede though, that we'd bring her before we go home and she could.

Our exit to Virginia Street and the Silver Legacy Hotel/Casino was shortly after. We pulled into the porte-cochere and went in to get registered. Addie had requested two adjoining rooms with a connecting door. After registering, we parked and got a cart for our luggage. After that trip, I was more than anxious to get Tanya into our room, alone.

robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers