After the Reunion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My orgasm, when it came, shook me to my core. I remember my body stiffening, gritting my teeth, even to the point of chipping a tooth and it felt like my entire insides were spurting out flooding the very back of Tanya's vagina.

I could barely breathe afterward. Tanya's legs fell down to the floor and I lay on top of her, cheek to cheek with her beautiful face. My cock had softened inside Tanya and I rolled over off of her, laying on my back still trying to recover from the fuck of the century.

Tanya was breathing hard as well, but after a few minutes managed to say, "Wow, I think Addie and I need to go out again sometime." Then she rolled over and we began kissing.

At some point, we managed to find ourselves in bed. I don't know if we'd gone to sleep on the floor or crawled in bed before sleeping, but we were in bed when I woke up in the middle of the night. I thought about my wife in the adjacent room with Tanner. As incredible as our fucking had been, what had Tanner and Addie's been like? Had I really wanted my wife to fuck that stranger last night? Judging from my reaction with Tanya, the answer to that one was pretty obvious. Then the big question; if Tanner and I hadn't found them when we did, would she have?

I looked over at my companion in the bed, my lover. It was dark, but there was enough light coming in from outside to see that beautiful, angelic face. I thought about the movie '10' with Bo Derek and Dudley Moore and vowed to find it and watch it again to see if my recollection of Bo Derek was accurate; was Bo Derek really as beautiful as the woman next to me? I rolled back over, closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day, a trip to the old silver mining town of Virginia City. Was there any way another day could match the day before?