After the Reunion Ch. 06

Story Info
An exciting day in Virginia City, Nevada.
7.1k words
4.33
18.4k
15
10

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,605 Followers

The next morning we packed our things and headed toward Virginia City. We had to set the navigation system since none of us had been there and didn't know the way through Reno to get there. About fifteen miles out of town the highway started up the mountain out of the valley. It isn't a gentle slope like the trip to Lake Tahoe had been; it's steep, rocky and has sharp, hairpin switchbacks, one after the other.

The views are beautiful, however. We stopped repeatedly to admire the view and take pictures. There were several historical monuments describing the difficulties of the pioneers on their way to Virginia City and showing the location of the old wagon road. They said that a lot of lives were lost due to the harsh terrain and steep road, especially in the winter.

Just over the summit the road forks to the old abandoned mining town of Gold Hill. We took the fork and enjoyed seeing the original remnants of the 1860's town. Virtually nothing has been restored and there's nothing left except a few old buildings so we drove on to Virginia City.

ooOoo

Earlier, Tanya and I met Tanner and Addie at the Silver Legacy's breakfast buffet. This was still weird to me, the fact that my wife and Tanner were one couple and his wife and I were another.

Tanya and I had made love before we got up, then showered together. Just washing her hair in the shower was an erotic experience that made me pulse with excitement. I thought about all the times Addie and I had showered together; actually, there weren't any I could think of. I definitely intended to change that statistic after we got home.

After I finished her hair, Tanya turned around and we kissed with the hot shower water running over us. What an erotic experience.

I digress, but it's so much fun - there's really nothing like watching a beautiful, naked woman putting on her makeup, then slipping on a pair of tiny, sexy panties. I'd say panties and bra, but Tanya wasn't wearing a bra, certainly no complaints from me. She was wearing a cool, very comfortable looking pair of silky shorts, more like pajama-shorts, but I guess they were regular shorts, since she was wearing them to breakfast. The day was starting out really, really good!

I hoped Tanner had enjoyed watching my wife get dressed for the day as much as I had watching his. Adriana was wearing what looked like an extremely short skirt but was actually what she calls a skort; it looks like a skirt in front, but from the back, you can see it's actually shorts.

After we got our plates of food and sat down, I looked across the table at my wife questioningly. She knew what I was thinking and started in, "We didn't plan on that happening last night."

Tanya added, "We were just going to tease you guys. When we were getting dressed we thought it'd be fun to make you wait, then maybe see us flirting with some guys when you came down."

"Pretty good flirting, I'd say," Tanner said.

Adriana ignored him, "We walked down to one of the other casinos so you'd have to look for us at least a little, then started playing a slot machine while we waited."

"Oh, that reminds me," Tanya said. She pulled a piece of paper out of her purse and showed it to us, "I never got a chance to cash this in last night."

She showed it to me; it was a slot machine ticket for $378.50.

When she showed her husband, he said, "Wow, you won this?" I thought it was kind of a dumb question, how else would she have gotten it?

When he started to put it in his shirt pocket, she snatched it back, "Uh-uh, I'm going to find something fun to buy with it," she told him, putting it back in her purse.

I was still wanting to hear the rest of the story. "Sitting at a slot machine to a guy sucking your chest into his mouth?" I said to my wife, imploring her to continue.

Tanner interrupted, still wondering about Tanya's winnings, "Buy something fun, like what?" he asked.

"I don't know," she said, "I'll know when I find it, but it's not going to be luggage," she laughed.

Adriana answered my question, starting to explain how they went from playing a slot machine to making out with two sexy guys, "Well, when we sat down, we didn't actually notice the two nice looking guys right next to us," she said.

"I think they noticed us, though," Tanya added. Gee, I couldn't imagine why they would have, the way they had both been dressed. I was guessing that maybe our wives might have sat at those particular machines specifically to be noticed by those guys.

"I think we might have noticed them glancing our way a time or two," Addie agreed.

Tanner rolled his eyes, "Can't imagine why two red-blooded American guys would have even noticed two hot, sexy, half-dressed chicks right next to them," he said.

Addie looked at him, "Why thank you, kind sir, do you really think we were hot, sexy chicks?" she asked, with a little giggle.

"Understatement of the century," was all he added, under his breath.

"Anyway," Tanya said, "when I won the jackpot and started screeching, it sort of got their attention and both of them came over and stood behind me watching the machine accumulate credits... then when it finally stopped, I was so excited I turned around and gave both a quick kiss on the lips."

Adriana shook her head, "That second one was not 'quick'," she disagreed.

"Mmm, but it was nice... kind of like a double jackpot," she giggled.

"He told me I should quit playing and cash it out," Tanya explained. "So, I did. Then the four of us found a place to sit and we talked. They were so nice, mine was Damian and Addie's was Jonah."

"Cute and sexy, too," Addie added. "They're twins from Sacramento."

"So how did you end up in a strip club?" Tanner asked.

Both girls blushed a little bit at that question. "Damian asked if we wanted to go across the street and dance. I told him we couldn't cuz we were waiting for our husbands to find us," Tanya said. "And technically I don't think it's a strip club," she added. "They never got naked."

"We explained the game we were playing with our husbands, waiting for you to find us maybe flirting with two sexy guys," Addie said.

"So, Jonah says, 'what better place for them to find you, then.' " Tanya explained.

"Mmm, and it was fun flirting with him," Adriana said.

"A little more than 'flirting' when I found you," I suggested.

"Oh God, I was horny," she said.

I heard a little snicker at a table behind us. I don't think our conversation was quite private.

She giggled and quietly said, "He was so BIG."

Tanya laughed, "Mine, too."

ooOoo

I was remembering the breakfast conversation as we drove into Virginia City. "Did you get a phone number?" I asked either girl.

Tanya opened her purse, pawed through it a moment and proudly displayed a business card, "D&J shirt designs." She showed me the back, he had written his cell phone number. "Damian was hoping I'd call him. Too bad we only had that one night in Reno," she teased. At least I thought she was teasing.

I finally found a parking space, interrupting Tanya's wishful thinking and their story. Virginia City is basically a one street town with the old original buildings converted into tourist traps all along both sides of the street. We'd gone past the Silver Queen Hotel/Saloon where we were staying, about a block-and-a-half away. The sidewalk is an old boardwalk, looking very original. Undoubtedly, it's had a lot of maintenance, but it looks like it could have been built in the 1860's or 70's when much of the town was constructed.

According to the little plaque on the front of our hotel, it was built in 1874. It's a three-story building, a saloon on the first story and hotel rooms on the second and third. The saloon looks exactly like I would have expected it to look in 1870. When Addie checked us in, I discovered that they have several rooms that were occupied by saloon girl/prostitutes and left almost exactly like they were back then. Naturally, those are two of the rooms that my wife had reserved.

Once again, Tanya and I were in one room and Adriana and Tanner in the other. They weren't kidding about the rooms being left as they were. Except for how clean our room was, it looked like we were stepping back in time 150 years. The paneling was old wood; the bed was a four-post, wrought iron, twin size. Did I mention that it was an umm, TWIN size? Then I glanced at the beautiful woman I would be sharing that bed with and came to the conclusion that my wife did know exactly what she was doing when she reserved two rooms with twin-sized beds. Tanya looked over at me and simply rolled her eyes. When we felt the mattress, it wasn't an original. It felt soft and comfy.

There appeared to be no electricity at all in the room. It had a kerosene lamp on a nightstand, an old claw-foot tub in the corner, a small dressing curtain to stand behind for a degree of privacy and a couple pictures of half-dressed women. Everything in the room looked old. There is even a plaque on the wall with the names of the prostitutes who used the room.

The other minor detail Tanya and I noticed right away was that there was absolutely no sound-proofing between rooms. Tanner and Addie were talking in their room next door and we could hear every word. Tanya frowned slightly and whispered, "This might be interesting tonight." Actually, I thought it might be fun.

Just to make the point on how easily the sound transferred from one room to the other, I went over by the wall and asked, "Are you two ready to go downstairs?" in a normal voice.

I heard my wife next door, "Oh my God, Tanner, did you hear that?"

"I heard you," I said. "We're going downstairs," I said to the wall. Tanya was laughing as we left our room.

Downstairs we looked around while we waited for Tanner and Adriana. The saloon is named after the fifteen-foot-tall portrait of the silver queen, a woman with a gown made from thousands of silver dollars and dozens of twenty-dollar gold pieces and other antique coins. The thing must be worth a fortune.

We were marveling at the Silver Queen portrait when Tanner and Addie joined us. We tried to figure out how to sneak the portrait and especially the gown into the trunk of the Jeep but decided it likely wouldn't fit very well and would be a little obvious if we tied it on top. Someone might notice it missing, too.

The saloon is a veritable working museum. Virtually everything is old and operational, except one ancient slot machine. They still use the others that you put in one coin at a time. All of the furniture and the bar counter are either original or reproduced exactly like the original, even to the point of looking well over a hundred years old.

We started exploring more of Virginia City, walking up the boardwalk and checking out more of the historic old buildings and stores. Tanya and I held hands as we walked, the same as my wife and Tanya's husband were doing. A few buildings to our left there was an art gallery with original paintings on old barn wood, metal saw blades, etc. Adriana found a painting of a shirtless cowboy, sweat rolling off him, leading his horse to a little stream that she fell in love with (the painting, not the stream). It was a tad expensive, almost four-hundred dollars, but we bought it anyway. They wrapped it for us to pick up later. I wasn't sure what she liked about the picture so much, the horse or the sexy cowboy. At least she said he was sexy, looked like a dumb, shirtless cowboy to me.

One of the original silver mine shafts, the Best and Belcher Mine, is at the back of the Ponderosa Saloon and they give tours through it. Naturally, we spent the fifty bucks and took the half-hour tour inside the mine shaft. Scary as hell, but interesting too, seeing the underground mine workings and how they dug and supported the shaft with old timbers. An interesting thing about the mine is that they make more every year from tours than the combined silver taken from it - even at today's silver prices.

There were so many interesting looking stores and other places we didn't know what to look at next. That is until we walked by the Lover's Nest, a sex store. I'm kind of guessing it probably wasn't a sex store a hundred years ago. Adriana and Tanya dragged us into the store, although the dragging wasn't too difficult. When Addie and Tanya started holding up the sexy dresses and underwear to their bodies in mock modeling, my cock instantly grew hard.

Then they discovered the toys. Both girls were giggling that they'd never seen anything like those dildos or other toys. When Tanya picked up a big black one, it was only natural for Tanner to ask her if it was as big as her boyfriend's the night before. Tanya's face turned red and she put it back without a word.

She asked the sales girl, an attractive older lady named Carol, that was helping them, "What would you suggest for a couple of adventurous neophytes?"

"Sweetie, I have just the thing that I bet you'd love." She picked up a box from behind her, set it on the counter and took the... thing out. It looked like a nothing... just a short, skinny tube with a funny looking thing on one end. "It doesn't look like much, but you'll be surprised."

She put a single AA battery inside it, which just barely fit. That's about how big it was, maybe a half-inch in diameter and a couple inches long. She handed it to Tanya and told her, "Grip your hand around it and pretend it's your vagina."

Tanya did, it was completely hidden in her small hand. Carol turned the dial on a small remote and after a few seconds, her eyes grew wide. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed. She opened her hand to look at it and it had grown to about an inch-and-a-half in diameter and three to four inches long with blunt protrusions about a quarter inch sticking out all over it. On top of that, it was vibrating. She handed it to Addie who felt it and gripped it in her fist. She too became wide-eyed with surprise.

"What's this?" Addie asked, pointing to the curved nubbin on one end. It almost looked like a thumb sticking out.

"That's a clit stimulator," Carol told her, "It'll drive you wild."

Addie started giggling and asked in-between giggles, "This goes inside... a pussy?"

Carol grinned and said it did. "Now grip it with both hands, side-by-side." She demonstrated how she wanted Addie to hold it, half in each hand.

She turned a second, larger dial just a little. We could see how Addie's hand expanded again with the thing fattening up and lengthening, but this time it kept lengthening, poking out the end of her hand about five inches long, total. Then it started pulsing, shrinking back, lengthening, shrinking and so on. The intensity varied in speed and amount. As Carol turned the dial more, it worked faster and faster and grew longer. By the time she had it turned all the way up, it was pulsing up to at least eight inches, shrinking back down to the original two inches and back up again, still alternating in speed and length.

Carol continued, turning the other dial back on. The little nubbins grew back out all around it and it started vibrating again. Addie was still holding it and handed it back to Tanya. Both girls were wide-eyed and shocked at what they were seeing. "I've never even heard of anything like that," Tanya said.

"It's new, just came out earlier this year," Carol told her. Carol turned both dials completely off and it shrunk back to its original size.

Tanya, still holding the thing, asked Carol how much it was. She turned the box over and looked at the price tag on the bottom, $375. But then, she looked at Adriana, "I'll give them to you for three-fifty each if you buy two," Carol told her.

"Well, I know where I'm spending my casino winnings." Tanya said, then asked Addie, "Do you want one, too?"

Adriana's face turned a bit red, "Uhuh," she answered. Then she asked, "What about if we buy three. I have a friend that I know would love it."

"I'll make all three at three-twenty-five each," Carol answered.

Adriana got out her credit card and Tanya her cash from the Eldorado. Carol rang Tanya's up first, "Three-fifty-two and sixty-three cents with tax," she told Tanya.

Tanya counted out the cash, then said, "Twenty-six dollars left." Just enough for four big ice cream cones.

Carol started to put Tanya's toy in a bag when she stopped with the vibrator box in her hand and suggested, "Why don't you put it in now? You can use our restroom."

Tanya looked around at us, "Now?" she asked.

"Sure, it might make the rest of your day more fun," Carol told her.

Tanya looked over at Adriana, "You too?"

Addie giggled and said, "She's right, it'll be fun."

Tanner and I were smirking. I was trying to hide it but I was pretty sure it was obvious on my face.

My wife paid for her two toys. I coughed a little at the bill, slightly over seven-hundred dollars with the tax. Then Carol showed our wives where the ladies' room was. When they had gone, Carol handed me Tanya's remote and Addie's to Tanner, telling us, "Don't turn on this part out in public," showing us the knob that controlled the growth of the thing. She explained another feature, pointing to six little specks under the big dial, "These are LED lights showing how much it's expanded. If you push the dial, it'll stop wherever it is." She went on, "It can be fun to leave it big with the vibrator going... give your girl a little surprise."

Tanner and I smiled. I could definitely see the possibilities this thing had. He told Carol, "Actually, Tanya's my wife and Adriana is Matt's. We switched for the weekend." He explained to her that he and Adriana were lovers in college and that I had met his wife just a month ago.

Grinning, she said, "Ooh, you are adventurous, aren't you. How much fun is that!"

Then she added, "Don't turn these on too much, just enough to tease a little bit." Carol had to wait on another customer, so Tanner and I wandered around the store while we waited for our girls to come back.

When we were back outside walking up the boardwalk again, I asked Tanya, "Well, what does it feel like?"

She giggled, "Feels a little funny. I've never had anything like that before."

I reached into my pocket and turned the vibrator dial up about a third of the way. "How about now?" I asked, watching to see how she reacted.

Her eyes got big and her hand went straight to her pussy before she realized what it must have looked like and pulled her hand back away, "Oh God, turn it off!" I left it on until I heard a soft moan from her. "Oh shit," she said, "Don't you dare turn it off." That was my cue to turn it off.

I wanted to turn on the other part, but, taking Carol's advice, didn't. Apparently, Tanner had also turned Addie's on as my wife was walking kind of funny in front of us. I wished I could see her face. Apparently great minds, such as mine and Tanner's, do think much alike

We walked past the Storey County Territorial Jail Museum and I suggested that might be interesting. We went in and discovered all types of punishment devices. Apparently back in the day, they weren't satisfied with just locking their prisoners up or even hanging them. They'd concocted different types of machines to exact their punishment. Some looked downright horrible, like the stretcher; a machine that attached to both arms and pulled them apart. The plaque next to it said they could virtually pull a man's arms off - ugh! It said that the pressure they applied depended on the crime. If it was a crime against a woman, they'd leave a man stretched out in it for days.

It was at that point when we went back outside that Tanner pointed out the old west photography studio down the street on the other side, and that we should get a photo taken.

I couldn't resist. While we were waiting on the boardwalk for traffic to clear so we could walk across, I had to do it. Just once. I felt in my pocket and turned the big dial all the way up for about ten seconds, then back off again. "Oh shit," Tanya groaned as her knees started to buckle. I caught her around the waist and pulled her to me before she fell.

robertl
robertl
1,605 Followers
12