After the Reunion Ch. 07

Story Info
Our wives stop for a little fun in Reno on the way home.
3.6k words
4.02
22.3k
13
10

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers

Adriana and Tanya came downstairs ready to start our long drive home wearing dresses designed for one thing only, to be sexy; bare backs, cleavage down to their navels, and short. So short that they could barely walk, much less sit down, without showing panties. Tanner and I were, to say the least, shocked. They didn't even want to eat breakfast in the saloon for fear of exposing too much of themselves.

I don't know about Tanner, but I was already horny as hell.

We carried their few remaining belongings to the car, stowing them in the back with the suitcases and things we'd bought. I asked Tanner if he'd like to drive. He agreed and climbed in. I opened the doors on the opposite side, being a gentleman for the two ladies. My wife said to Tanya, "I'd like to sit with my husband. Do you mind?"

Tanya mock frowned, "I guess that means I have to sit with the clod in front that wouldn't even open our doors, then."

Tanner patted the seat beside him, saying in artificial sincerity, "Sorry, dearest, just wanted to give Matthew a chance to show off a bit."

My eyes were glued to my wife as she bent to slide into the Jeep with her tight, yellow, I guess you'd call it a micro-dress. It slid up her thigh and I got a very nice view of a little yellow triangle between her legs, barely covering the vision of her bare pussy lips.

My cock was already hard that morning, even without thinking about what Tanner had done to those pussy lips the night before.

I glanced at the front seat. Tanya had already sat down and tried to squirm her dress down a little. Looking from the back forward like I was, I couldn't see her panties, but the amount of bare thigh was damned enticing.

I hadn't even thought about it when I asked Tanner to drive, but the Jeep's back seat was a bench, letting my seat-partner slide herself into the middle. I took my eyes away from Addie's legs for the short time it took to walk around behind the Jeep, look to make sure no one was going to run over me and sat down next to her on the opposite side.

After I sat down and fastened my seat belt, my wife took my left hand, placing it between her legs over her panties and whispered in my ear, "They're silk. I thought you'd like that."

My eyebrows rose a bit in surprise as I looked askance at her. She thought 'I' would like them? Not her lover? I wondered what had gotten into her this morning, sitting with me instead of him? Wearing sexy, silk panties for me? Not that I was going to complain. I'd just spent three nights with a beautiful woman but having my wife beside me now; dressed like this, enticing me, and so damn sexy, after the last three days of sexual tension of watching her with another man, listening to her fucking him, was tantamount to... hell, I don't even know what. I just know that my libido was in hyper-overdrive and I was in love with my wife! And I wanted so damn badly to make love with her.

I was rubbing her waxed pussy through those sexy panties, already damp, when she leaned over and kissed me, briefly with just a bit of her tongue slipping through my lips. I was just starting to get into kissing her when she pulled back, her lips only an inch or so away from mine and whispered, "You'll smudge my lipstick."

Then she said, "Heck with the lipstick!" and renewed our kiss with a passion. Her hand went behind my head and pulled me to her, smashing our lips together and attacking my mouth with her tongue.

Tanner, our butthead temporary chauffer, broke our passion by saying, "Hey, back there, get a damn room!" We broke our kiss, breathing hard and glared at him in the front seat. He was watching us in the mirror and Tanya had her neck craned toward the back seat licking her own sexy lips. "Anyone hungry for breakfast?" the asshole asked.

Breakfast was the farthest thing from my mind. I was thinking about his 'get a room' comment, which was exactly what I wanted to do. Unfortunately, we'd just left the damn room and still had over four-hundred miles to drive and there wasn't going to be any room in-between here and home.

Addie, my beautiful, sexy wife didn't help my situation when she answered him, "Not hungry," then glancing at me, went on, "except for one thing."

I groaned, knowing that 'one thing' that I so desperately wanted too, was going to have to wait... a long time. Adriana got her little mirror and makeup out of her purse and was repairing her makeup where we'd smudged it. Just watching her with her makeup, especially with that dress on, was so damned sexy.

Since Tanner had broken up our little love scene in the back seat, I guess he felt that he needed to start a conversation. "You girls never finished telling us about your boyfriends Friday night. We never heard much about what happened across the street before we got there."

I tried to remember what they'd said and the only thing that quickly came to mind was, "Last I remember hearing was that they were so 'Big,' " I said.

Tanya chimed in, "Uhuh, they were. But that wasn't all. When Damian asked me to dance with him and I felt those big, strong shoulders, I almost melted on the spot."

"Jonah, too..." I watched her, getting a dreamy look on her face, "and those lips. That boy knows how to kiss," Addie added.

"He looked pretty busy on your titty, too," I muttered under my breath, remembering those lips and dark brown skin wrapped around my wife's boob.

"Oh God, that felt so good," she responded.

Tanya glanced back, "Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't you?" she told Addie. "I think our hubbies want to hear about the whole evening, not just the part where they were about to take us up to their room."

My eyes about rolled up in the back of my head when she said that. I was so damned turned on!

She looked over at Tanner, again, "We danced; most of the music was slow and sexy. After a couple dances we were kissing, and then the guys got a little more forward and were doing more than just kissing."

"And liking it, too," Addie added.

"We were having fun watching the strippers, too," Tanya said. "The whole thing was just so sexy."

"When we were sitting at our table, they kept teasing us..." Addie said, "That we'd be a lot hotter than the strippers, that we should try it."

Oh God, I thought about my wife and Tanya on a stage... no, I banished that thought... or tried to. It sure as hell wasn't doing anything to quiet my libido. I laughed a little at myself, wondering if all guys were as demented as me.

Tanner glanced in the mirror, "Didn't you say they make t-shirts?" he asked my wife. "Maybe you should call, what did you say his name was?"

"Mine was Jonah," she answered.

"Call Jonah and ask him about their shirts. Maybe they'd want to sell them in your stores."

"I think the only thing he'd say about shirts would be, 'Do you want me to take mine off?' " she laughed.

Sometimes I hate my brain, how it sometimes lets my hard cock control my mouth, "I think you should call him and ask if he'd want to meet you to talk about his shirts," my cock said.

She and Tanya, both, abruptly looked toward me and simultaneously opened their mouths to object (I guess) when Tanner spoke from the front seat, "Nah, they wouldn't have the balls to do that."

Adriana's face turned a bright red almost instantly, "We're going home," she logically said.

"We could take a break for just the little while it'd take to talk about shirts," my cock suggested.

"Look at us. We're not going anywhere, especially to meet two strangers, dressed like this," Tanya said.

"They're not exactly strangers," I reminded her, thinking again about that lip-lock and titty suck I saw.

"Are you serious?" Adriana asked, incredulously, to no one in particular.

I responded, "I am, might be a good business opportunity for you." Then I glanced at Tanner, "Tanner?"

"Me too," he agreed, "serious as hell."

"You know there wouldn't be any 'business', right?" Tanya reminded us.

"I guess it depends on what kind of 'business' you're talking about," I told her. "But I think Tanner's right; you wouldn't have the guts to do it."

"Hand me the damn phone," Tanya said, as she rummaged in her purse for her phone and the phone number. She looked back at my wife, "You in?"

Adriana glowered straight into my eyes and answered her, "Yeah, call him."

Tanya fumbled with the phone, finally pressing 'send' and putting it up to her ear. She was watching her husband when we heard the ringing. I thought she might have been faking. Before he answered, she switched it to speaker-phone.

"Hello," a voice on the other end said. Damn, she wasn't faking!

"Damian? This is Tanya, remember... from Friday night?"

"... Yeah, how could I not? Whassup?" We could definitely hear the black dialect in his voice.

"Well... Adriana is here too, and our husbands think we might have a business proposition you and Jonah might be interested in... something about your shirts."

We could hear him in the background, very softly, "Hey bro, listen to this."

Then he was back on the phone, answering Tanya, "A business proposition? We might be interested."

Adriana was fidgeting next to me, obviously getting nervous as hell, "Maybe we could meet you, in..." Tanya looked over at her husband.

"Tell him an hour," Tanner whispered.

"How about in an hour...?"

"At the slot machines," Tanner whispered again.

"At the slots where we first met," she told him.

A little hesitation, then he asked her, "Husbands?"

She glanced over at Tanner, then responded, "They won't be there."

I could almost hear the grin coming through the phone, "You got it, see you then, sweetie," he said.

Tanya clicked 'off' on her phone and Adriana started pounding on my arm with her fist. "Now what?" she asked.

"Oww, that hurts. Quit it... I'm not the one that called, blame her," I said, pointing at Tanya.

"I guess we stop in Reno for a bit," Tanner said.

Addie groaned, frustrated that she'd been sucked into this. "If we're going to do this, we need to stop somewhere and change first," Tanya said, "we're not wearing these in there."

"Nu-uh," Tanner said, "no changing. You're perfect."

Tanya glanced down at herself, her dress draping virtually all the way down to her navel and hem barely covering her panties. "I can't go inside this way," she reiterated.

"I knew they'd back out," I teased, "better call him back and tell him you're not coming."

She glared at me in the back seat, then glanced at Adriana, for guidance I guess.

"It's either-or," Tanner said, "either you wear what you have on or admit that you're cowards, and call to cancel."

We were met with glaring silence the rest of the way to Virginia Street. Tanner found a parking spot two blocks away from the nearest casino entrance. He parked and started to get out. "You said an hour. It's only been twenty minutes since then," Addie said.

She was right, maybe time for a little playing; I ran my fingers along those panties one more time. They were much damper than before. Addie pushed my hand away and clamped her legs tight together. Tanner and Tanya were too far apart, with a center console between them, for any fun. He said, "Yeah, but we don't want to keep your guys waiting, do we." He went on, "They might be early, too; would be a shame to waste the time just sitting here."

He got out and opened both passenger doors for our wives. I guess the 'clod' remark earlier must have made an impression. "Now, or you can still call him," he said.

"What, you trying to back out now? Now we know who's the coward," Addie said. The women stepped out on the sidewalk, both trying to hold their dresses down at least a little. I walked around the car and linked my arm in my wife's. Together, the four of us walked down to the Eldorado entrance.

Once inside, Tanner and I didn't know specifically where we were going so we followed along behind - and had fun watching the expressions of the guys we passed. The two slot machines they'd been sitting at when they met their guys were on the main floor, right next to a walkway. I still had much of my Winnemucca winnings so gave each of our ladies a hundred dollars, which I hoped would last until their two paramours arrived. Then I kissed my wife on the cheek and told her to have fun, that we'd be around somewhere. Tanner did the same with his wife.

Then he and I wandered around for a bit and found a vantage point where we could watch in-between some slots but wouldn't be seen by them or their friends.

Our women stood at their machines for a bit, I guess afraid to sit down with the short dresses. After probably fifteen minutes, they gave up and sat, holding their legs tightly together and pointing toward each other's machines. Their dresses rode so high on their thigh, though. It was fun watching people's heads turn as they walked past.

Tanya and Adriana sat, spinning the slot, talking with each other, giggling about who knows what and constantly trying to pull their dresses down for nearly forty minutes. At least neither had to put in more money. During that time there had probably been a couple hundred people walk past, nearly everyone turning their heads to get a better peek at the two hotties.

I had looked away for a moment, watching my own slot machine piling up credits in a minor jackpot of about a hundred bucks (I say minor now, but not counting Winnemucca, it was the biggest I'd ever won) when Tanner poked my arm and motioned toward our wives. Two good-looking black guys, we were sure were Damian and Jonah, were walking down the stairs about thirty feet the other side of them. At the bottom of the stairs, they turned toward our girls. Actually, they weren't really black, just a nice shade of semi-sweet chocolate. I giggled at myself, thinking of them as 'semi-sweet'. Both guys were bald as billiard balls. I hadn't even noticed that before when Jonah was nipple-nibbling on my wife's tits.

These were their guys. When they walked past the slots where the girls were sitting, they stopped and we could almost see their eyes traveling up and down their bodies taking it all in. Addie and Tanya had been dressed provocatively that other night, too, but nothing like this. They turned on their chairs, stood up and we watched as our wives took their guys in their arms and they kissed. A scorching hot kiss! I wondered if that might have been part of the conversation and giggling earlier, plotting how to put on a good show for their husbands they knew would be watching. Either that or they'd just been sitting there getting hornier and hornier.

Jonah's hand was rubbing up and down Adriana's bare back and cupping her butt in his palm. I was actually starting to get a little worried that the casino security might come and intervene in their provocative display.

Their kiss finally broke and they stood talking. Addie's guy kind of traced a finger over her skin on her tummy at the base of the 'V' while he was talking. She cocked her head a little bit, said something, then when he spoke again her face turned a crimson red. I wished I could tell what the hell was being said! They collected their credit tickets from the slots and started off in the other direction, hand-in-hand. Both Addie and Tanya looked around like maybe they were looking for us but not finding us. Tanner and I followed along, staying far enough behind in the throngs of people so as to not be seen.

They stopped at the first cashier they came to and exchanged their tickets for cash. There were lots of bills changing hands, but we had no idea whether they were one-dollar or hundred-dollar bills. After getting their money, they continued down the way and up an escalator. Tanner and I waited until they had reached the top before we went up and didn't see them when we got to the top. We were afraid we might have lost them until we saw them quite a way further down than we'd anticipated.

We continued our stalking, following through the Silver Legacy, then Circus Circus. Toward the far end of Circus Circus, the walkway narrows into an actual path about ten feet wide between the stairs down into the arcade area and the restaurant on the other side. We held back, then from a distance saw them waiting at the little shuttle car waiting area for the short trip to the hotel annex. They sat down on benches and resumed the kissing that we'd seen earlier, both couples.

We couldn't follow any further. We watched them making out until the shuttle arrived, they got on and it sped off. It was fairly obvious there wasn't going to be any 'business' discussed.

Tanner and I looked at each other. We were both second-guessing our wisdom of goading our hot wives into this. They both had their cell phones but said they were turning them off so as to not be interrupted by any unwanted calls; maybe a way of getting even with their deviant husbands.

We didn't know what to do with ourselves then, anticipating we had at least an hour or so to kill while our women were royally fucked, literally. Gambling didn't appeal to me under the circumstances, we were gambling enough already! Since it was still breakfast time at the buffet, we decided to sit down and eat.

I couldn't shake the feeling that we'd done something really, really stupid. It had seemed fun at the time, but what the hell did we know about these guys? Nothing, that's what! We had no way to find them, couldn't call, both Tanya and Adriana had their little purses with them with the guys' business card. Our wives said they were nice guys, but that was in public trying to impress two hot chicks. It sure as hell didn't mean they would be in private.

"Maybe we went a little over the line," I suggested to Tanner.

He scowled at me, "Ya think?"

Somehow, the longer we sat and stewed the less hungry I was. I looked at my watch and realized it had only been about fifteen minutes since they'd gotten in that shuttle. "I guess we just need to trust they can take care of themselves," I said, mostly to myself, trying to stay calm.

We sat in the buffet for over an hour, occasionally picking at some food and looking at our watches every couple minutes or so. Neither of us hardly took our eyes off the walkway in front of the buffet where they'd go past looking for us. Other than the obvious, I wasn't too worried just yet as it had been about how long we'd expected them to be gone. About the time my watch went past two hours I started worrying in earnest. So was Tanner. We got tired of the scenery in the buffet and started wandering around outside it, back and forth, pacing.

I checked my phone. Nothing. I tried calling Addie's number and it instantly went to voice mail with her sexy voice, "Hi, this is Adriana, please leave me a message." I clicked it off. No point in leaving a message. Tanner tried to call Tanya, same response. They really had turned their phones off, just like they said they would.

After three hours, Tanner and I were becoming frantic with worry. We talked about going to security and begging for help. I could just hear that conversation, "Uh Sir, we let our wives go to some guys' hotel rooms and they're not back yet." Yeah, that'd get them right on it. Great plan!

We went back downstairs to the Eldorado where the girls had been waiting for their guys and sat at the slot machines they'd been playing. After sitting there doing nothing except watching the walkway for half an hour, a security guy did show up - to ask us to sit somewhere else if we weren't going to play the machine. I almost opened my mouth with the conversation I had dismissed earlier. Then I realized it still sounded pretty damn dumb and pathetic and shut my mouth. We tried the cell phones again. Same result.

After four hours, Tanner and I both had progressed from frantic to outright panic. We knew something must have gone horribly wrong and didn't have any idea what the hell to do about it. We walked, almost running to the shuttle they'd taken when we last saw them. Tanner and I waited forever. It finally came; we got on, and then off on the other end, looking straight at the elevators leading to thirty-some floors, several hundred hotel rooms. Not a damn thing we could do.

robertl
robertl
1,609 Followers