After The Shower

Story Info
He makes love to you after your shower.
1k words
3.62
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand in front of the mirror as you ruffle through the dresser searching for clothes. Your towel is wrapped around you like its giving you a hug. Your hair leans to one side of your shoulder as drops of water fall from the ends. Water drops run down your leg. The room is dim and quiet. Candles light up the room as the scent of vanilla fills the air. The light shines onto your wet body as you remove the towel. Throwing it on to the bed.

I walk up from behind you and wrap my hands around your waist. Pulling your body towards mine as I gently kiss your neck. You moan as I wrap my hands around your ass. Squeezing slowly and gently. I throw you onto the bed as your hair whips out water. You look up at me startled and in a daze.

I mount over you as the light shines off my abs. My hand slowly and lightly runs up and down on your thigh. As the other lifts your head up for a kiss. My lips touch yours in a slow, gentle motion. Your lips melting into mine as we kiss. We break away as I look into your eyes. My heart warming. You look deep into mine as we stare with smiles. I lean in to kiss you more vigorously. Our tongues colliding against each other.

My hand wrapped around the back of your head as I gently kiss your neck. My lips caressing your body as I move lower and lower. My soft lips running down your belly slowly as my hand glides on your thigh. I get to your moist pussy lips and give a gentle, wet kiss as I move away and kiss your thigh, In the hopes of a tease.

I kiss all around your pussy. Ignoring it, and kissing your thighs and licking all around it. Your body shaking as you pant slightly. I look up to you and give you a smile as I lick my lips . My tongue touches your clit and then moves up and down in a slow gentle manner. Your back arches as you moan and grab your breast. Your hand pulls my hair into you closer. My tongue moves quicker as I suck and kiss your clit. The wetness of you drips from my chin and runs down. Your sweating and panting. The light glistening off you.

My tongue licks faster as you start to quietly yelp. You getter louder as I get faster and faster. You arch your back and yell. Screaming my name as you cum all over my lips. Dripping off my chin and shinning from the candle light.Wiping it from chin, I go back to kissing you.

Our lips colliding as you taste yourself and me. I bite your lip as you roll me over onto my back. You kiss my neck and I breath heavily. You move downward as your soft lips pull away from my skin. Your tongue running down my abs. You pull my boxers off slowly. Throwing them to the ground. I spring out of my shorts like a jack in the box from hell.

You grab it gently and lick the sides. Slowly and so softly. Bringing me closer to the edge. You look up into my eyes and slowly stuff it into your mouth. My back arches as I moan your name. You saliva running down the shaft as you turn and bob your head up and down. I grab your hair and yank you down. My hard cock rammed down your throat. You gag as you push further down. You yank back up gasping for air with this wide grin on your face.

You climb back up to me as I kiss and suck the drool from your mouth. Your drool runs down my hard dick and glistens off the light. Your pussy drips like a fountain onto my abs as you sit on me. You reach under yourself and grab my hard, wet, dick and set it under you as you slowly move down on it. It squeezes in slowly as you drop your head back and moan slowly and lightly. My eyes close and I arch my head back. My hand flies to your supple breast as I grab it and squeeze. You jump slowly up and down on me. As i tightly squeeze in and out of your tight, petite pussy. My hand wraps around your tit as it grabs handfuls of your breast. My other hand moves down to rub your swollen clit. You moan faster as you jump up and down with a faster momentum. Your tit flopping as the other one is tightly grasped into my hand. You jump faster and your screaming and flailing your head back. I moan louder. Calling out your name in gasps between breaths. You cum again as you scratch my abs, drawing blood. Letting out one loud scream as your cum sprays onto me.I pull out and yank you down so I can kiss you more.

You get up and lean over the dresser. I follow behind with my hand on your ass. I kneel down and spread your cheeks as I lick slowly into your small, wet pussy. I get back up and grab my dick as I slowly push it into you. You mouth widening and eyes clenching as you pant and shake. I thrust faster as objects wobble off the dresser. The mirror pounding against the wall as your body is lunged forward faster and harder. My hand grabs your ass as the other pulls your back. I smack and slap your ass. Leaving red hand marks. My hard cock runs in and out of you with a quick, heavy motions. The mirror falls, and the dresser is wobbling as you grip onto it. We are both shouting each others names.

And then. Like clock work. We cum simultaneously. Spraying out like a popped water balloon. We scream and shake. Panting we lay back in the bed. Light shinning of our sweat drenched bodies. I wrap my arms around you as you lay your head onto my chest and listen to heavy heart beat. I rest my head on yours and I hold you tight. Fearing for you to leave. Us laying there. Speechless. Falling asleep in each others arms.