After the Snip

Story Info
Bareback sex after a vasectomy is amazing!
2k words
3.83
39k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time my wife and I had unprotected sex after my vasectomy was amazing. We went through our usual foreplay of long deep kissing with lots of tongue, me sucking on M's gorgeous big soft tits and working her hot wet cunt with my fingers while gently rubbing her pretty pink rosebud. Without withdrawing my fingers, I got up on my knees, reluctantly letting M's hard cherry red nipples slip from my mouth. Maintaining the pressure on the spongey disc of her g-spot and still gently working my ring finger around her anus, I lowered my face onto the soft pubic hair that framed her beautiful hot wet cunt and started to work my tongue in circles around her swollen clit.

M starting to move her hips and the small gasps and moans escaping her mouth told me she was getting really worked up. This was confirmed when she gasped a little more loudly, moaned a little longer and said "I need your cock". I eased my fingers from her dripping cunt and tight arsehole and repositioned myself between her luscious thighs. I dropped my head and traced my tongue from her arse along her cunt lips and started to plant kisses over her soft belly. As I reached her massive tits, I sucked each of her nipples in turn. Propping myself up on my arms I felt M's warm hand grasp my throbbing cock and slide it up and down the wet opening of her cunt, gradually working it between her swollen lips and up to the base of her clit.

The wet heat radiating from M's cunt felt amazing as always and I expected her to continue rubbing my cock on the spot just below her clit until she orgasmed. Instead, she positioned it between her lips and pushed her hips forward, forcing my cock inside her. Taking my lead from her, I pulled back a little and started to ease myself into her hot wet cunt. I savored the feeling as I worked my cock back and forth, going a little deeper with each thrust until I was completely inside her. Although I was intending to start slowly, M put her hands on my arse and pulled me into her. "Fuck me! You can cum inside me now. Fuck me until you cum."

I started to pick the pace up, thrusting harder and harder. Our bodies were slapping together as I increased my speed. I knew I wouldn't last long and, selfishly, I was looking forward to exploding inside M without a condom for the first time in almost two years. And explode I did! I've no idea how many shots I fired but it was a lot and it was fantastic.

Prior to my vasectomy, we had discussed the fact that not using condoms would be very messy for M. I suggested I could clean her with my mouth. I think M thought I was joking. I wasn't and basking in the afterglow of shooting my load inside her, I asked if she wanted me to clean her cunt. M was unsure, thinking it would be gross. I assured her I wouldn't have suggested it if I didn't want to do it. "Ok, if you want to", was her reply.

I kissed her deeply then eased my cock from the moist warmth of her cunt. I gave each of her nipples a quick lick and suck before I positioned myself between her legs. I didn't dive straight in. I surveyed the sight before me: M's beautiful cunt. Her hairy lips were red and swollen with arousal, slightly open from our fucking. I could see a large blob of my creamy cum. It was slowly oozing out of her, sliding down her labia towards the pretty pink rosebud of her arse. I started low on her perineum and licked upwards to her clit. On the first stroke I didn't push my tongue inside her. I drew my tongue in and swallowed, savoring the taste of my cum mixed with M's juice. The next lick was deeper, but still running from top to bottom. On the third stroke of my tongue I pushed it inside M's dripping wet cunt. I focused my attention on lapping as deeply as I could, trying to draw my cum into my mouth. I was sure to pay attention to the super sensitive spot just below M's clit. Her breathing was rapid and rasping now. She surprised me pushing me away from her cunt, saying breathlessly " I want your cock".

Although I had already cum, I was still hard, turned on by licking my cum from M's cunt. As I moved myself over her delicious body, she grasped my cock and started to rub it between her swollen wet lips. I assumed she would use my cock to rub herself to an orgasm. Instead she took me inside her, saying "fuck me".

After just a few thrusts M said "do me from behind". We quickly changed positions so she was on her hands and knees with me behind her. She took my cock in her hand and guided me inside her, telling me again to fuck her.

I held her hips and pulled her onto my cock. "Harder!" growled M. I increase my pace and soon our bedroom was filled with the sounds of our bodies slapping together, the rapid rasping breathing from both of us and the moans and grunts from M. She was yelling into her pillow as I fucked her sopping cunt. I couldn't quite make out her words but I could sense she was getting closer and closer to cumming. Suddenly she lifted her head and fairly screamed, the muscles of her cunt spasming and squeezing my cock. By now she was fucking my cock, driving her hips back to meet my thrusts.

M started to slow her movement, her breath coming in great gasps. My hands were still on her hips and I was gently rocking back and forth. I asked if she was ok. "Yes. Oh god yes" was her reply. "Did you cum?" she added.

"No but that's ok. You came so hard just now", I said.

"Oh yeah. That was fantastic!" M replied. "Are you close?"

"Maybe, but I don't want to hurt you", I answered.

By now I had almost stopped moving, but I still had my hands on M's hips. I moved them and started to squeeze and knead her gorgeous soft arse cheeks, working my thumbs towards the cleft of her arse. I could see the pretty pink rosebud of her arsehole winking at me. On a whim I sucked my thumb, coating it in saliva and started to rub her arsehole.

"Do you want to finish there?" asked M.

"Yes, but only if you want me to. Only if you're ok with that." I replied.

"I'm ok. Go ahead, if you want to", M responded.

"Are you sure?" I asked "I don't need to and I don't want to hurt you".

"But you want to, so do it" said M. "You feel so hard".

As we talked I still had my cock inside M and I had been slowly rubbing my thumb over her arsehole. It was true, I wanted to fuck M's arse. But I truly didn't want to cause her pain.

"Use lots of lube and it'll be ok", she said encouragingly.

"Ok, as long as you're sure" I responded.

I eased my cock out of the hot moisture of M's cunt and reached into my bedside drawer for some lube. "The lube will be cold so I'll warm it up for you".

"Ok, thank you" said M.

I put the tube between my thighs and squeezed them together. M was still on her hands and knees, I took an arse cheek in each hand and started to plant kisses all over her arse. Gradually I worked my way closer and closer to her the cleft between her cheeks. I started to lick her arse now, moving ever closer to the rosebud pink hole. I started to trace circles around it, spiralling closer and closer until I gave her arsehole a broad stroke of my tongue from her perineum across her tight sphincter up to the top of her arse crack. M gasped as my tongue touched her arsehole. "Is that ok?" I asked.

"Um, yeah. Surprised me though." answered M.

"Can I keep going? Might take a while for the lube to warm up", I replied.

"Sure. If you want to" said M.

"I want to" was my reply.

With that, I resumed my arse licking. I started with broad strokes of my tongue between the soft globes of her arse and then began alternating those with concentrated attention on her anus. As M started to relax and get into it, her muscles started to relax as well. My focus now was pushing my tongue inside M's arsehole. Gradually I worked my tongue into her sphincter and started to fuck her with my tongue. The feeling of M's hips pushing against my face told me she was enjoying my tongue on and in her arse as much as I was.

By now my cock so hard it was almost hurting. I was sure the lube, still squeezed tight between my thighs, would be warm by now. I gave M's lovely rosebud a final kiss and lick and grabbed the lube. Squirting a generous amount on one hand, I dropped the tube and smeared the warm goo on my thumb. One hand went to my cock and started stroking, spreading the lube over my hard throbbing shaft. With the thumb of my other hand I rubbed the lube on M's arsehole, pushing gently to get it inside her. Satisfied we were both well lubed I started to slide my cock between the gorgeous globes of M's arse.

After several firm strokes I had M sit up a little higher to get the angle right. I pushed the hard knob of my cock against the tight muscle of M's anus. Holding my cock in one hand and M's arse cheek in my other, I started to gently rock back and forth. Each forward movement had the effect of pushing my cock a little deeper into M's tight arse.

After a few minutes, I had worked my whole knob inside M's arse so I let go of my cock. Now I could have both hands on her arse. I started to pull M on to my cock while pushing it forward. Each little movement helped me get my cock deeper into M's arse. The sensation was incredible and I knew it wouldn't be long before I lost my load. In fact, once my cock was fully buried in her arsehole, it would be exactly four full deep strokes. With each one, I could feel the eruption building in my balls. On the fifth, my cock exploded, shooting what felt like another massive stream of cum into M's arse. The next two or three were the same. I could feel the semen moving from my balls, through my shaft into the hot tightness of M's arse. As my orgasm subsided, the next few thrusts were slower and more gentle, but still feel cum moving through my cock.

I stopped thrusting, squeezing M's arse as I swayed my hips from side to side. "That was incredible!" I groaned.

"It sounded amazing" replied M, "I could feel you cumming inside me".

Now that I had finished, I was worried about M. "Was it ok?" I asked.

"It was a little uncomfortable at first, but it felt good. Especially at the end" came the reply.

"Ok, that's good" I replied, as I started to ease my cock out M's arse. "It was amazing. I can't believe how much I came."

My cock had softened a little and it slipped out nice and easy. We had a quick shower to clean up and the climbed back into bed. Lying on our sides facing each other we snuggled in close together, M's top leg over mine which was between hers. I had my hands on M's arse, gently squeezing and massaging her cheeks. My head was nestled in M's wonderful cleavage with her arms around my neck pulling me in close. We shared a deep kiss and drifted off to sleep.