After The Super Bowl Party

Story Info
When Scrip screws up, Marigold lets him know!
9.7k words
3.24
24.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost a year after the Super Bowl incident, things had gotten grimmer.

One evening Scrip stood, one foot on each chair as Marigold had ordered him, with each hand sticking out and holding a large encyclopedia with a glass on top of that.

Scrip knew if he dropped the glass, the red wine would hit the carpet, and all hell would break loose...

Marigold was really putting Scrip through his paces!

Heavy rat-traps snapped on Scrip's nipples and his cock and balls stinging with Ben-Gay so liberally applied by Marigold's slave husband...

Oh and Scrip was just suffering!

To keep himself busy, Scrip thought a lot. Scrip had a fairly good brain, and first thought about philosophy.

Especially "The Nichomachean Ethics of Aristotle" which he'd been studying in night school.

He then did mental arithmetic, multiplying two digit numbers, then three digit numbers... and then naming Norman kings and Civil War generals.

He just knew he had to keep his feet on the chairs straight, and his hands straight, and try hard not to get cramped.

Scrip was just amazed by Marigold's beautifully bored look, her curly dark hair tossed casually as she gazed at him during the visits for checking-up.

He'd finally admitted that he was truly Marigold's submissive, though it had really sneaked up on him.

After the Super Bowl party, Scrip had rapidly lost touch with his old buddies, and then Marigold had given him the option to stay or go—

Marigold even told him she'd pay his rent at a new place if he liked.

And that Rusk wouldn't fire him from the firm...

No, she even said if he was in really, really bad shape financially, she might sell the painting and give him the money back—

"But it would make you an Indian giver, Scriptor, my love."

But Scrip was so in love with Marigold! He said he'd be willing to keep things as they were—he couldn't survive without her.

And Scrip realized that Marigold was probably going to turn him into a total submissive at this point.

But, Marigold had made love to Scrip the night of the Super Bowl party.

Yes and she continued to have sex with him, but just once or twice a month...

So they were trying to work on Scrip not masturbating, and that was one big issue...he was terrified of the chastity belt! So far she'd not locked him up.

But Marigold also had decided to put Scrip through more intensive paces

Yes, and the past ten or eleven months had been a rigorous training program..

Certainly Scrip was not getting the time that Rusk was, but it was pretty bad. But he just couldn't control his beloved Marigold.

Sure, he was turned on completely by her power over him...

Oh but it was amazing how she'd made him collapse sexually before her...

The door opened and Marigold looked in.

God, her boobs looked so good, the cleavage just bursting out of the top of the corset. Marigold smiled grimly.

"So, you've been there for an hour and a half, my kitten.

Standing straight up, I see. You think you're learning to be a more obedient boy—no more rebellious nonsense?"

"Yes, Miss Marigold" Scrip said, trying to hold still with the heavy books in each hand.

He really had to pee badly, and his cock and balls were going wild with itchiness. She was so beautiful.

It didn't even bother him, being naked except for this ridiculous get up, stockings and a garter belt and high heels, though it was getting very difficult balancing himself on the separated chairs.

He just wanted to not annoy Marigold any more than he had to!

Marigold looked at Scrip with true pleasure.

Yes, he looks ridiculous, but what a good boy he's trying to be, and putting him through these extensive tests...are going to make me wet, yes sir!

Marigold had a long thorny switch, cut from the rose bush from the back yard, and waved it around as Scrip stared at it with terror.

"Such a rebellious boy" she said, shaking her head.

"I find these ridiculous slips in your pocket. Football pools from work. You really have an unhealthy obsession with gambling."

Scrip looked at the thorny wand, winced and then said,

"Marigold, it's not really gambling. It's just a male bonding thing—"

Scrip gritted his teeth, as Marigold had lightly tapped the head of his cock with the thorny switch.

But, to his credit, he didn't drop the encyclopedias or even spill the glasses. Marigold had been putting Scrip through intensive training, getting him to have more control in his arms.

The first couple of times he'd dropped the wine glasses, some weeks ago, Marigold had used her bullwhip to convince Scrip that he needed more self control.

When he protested he was a little uncoordinated, that he'd had motor skill therapists as a child, Marigold insisted that the bullwhip would give him all the motor skill counseling he'd ever need.

It turned out to be true!

Marigold walked slowly behind the chairs to where Scrip's bare bottom was sticking out of the stockings.

"And here we behold your disobedient bottom, O Nick the Greek, great gambler."

Scrip, usually unaware of his lingerie outfit (it had been so long, whenever he was home in the past six months) felt a bit humiliated and embarrassed...

Marigold was dressed in the corset and jeans that looked painted on...and a little frightened, as of course his bare buttocks were just ripe targets for the thorny switch.

"It's just, that the guys at work are friends, and we don't spend more than twenty dollars on the pool—"

WHAP! Right in the left cheek, and Scrip wasn't ready for it, and dropped the encyclopedia in his left hand.

Annoyed, Marigold whacked him four or five times on the legs, and he dropped the right book as well.

She whacked his scrotal sack, and Scrip fell on the floor, moaning.

"Yes, this is a pretty situation, isn't it?" Marigold was disgusted.

She lifted the thorny rosebush switch and landed it all over Scrip's crouching naked form. WHACK! WHACK! THWACK SMACK!

The pain was incredible.

The thorns were ripping in and out of Scrip's skin, but he was still so aroused looking at Marigold's big boobs as she thwacked and smacked.

"You have no WHACK THWACK self control WHACK WHACK at all."

Marigold took one of her high heels and stomped Scrip's penis and he cried bitterly .

About an hour later, Marigold was sitting on the couch and Scrip was kneeling at her feet, looking anxious.

"You have to calm down, Scrip" Marigold said.

"I want to train you to suck cock, and the reason I'm so interested in doing this, is because you're all focused on this macho bullshit like football pools. It's really annoying."

Scrip just looked at the floor.

His penis hardened a bit, thinking about how Marigold wanted to degrade him, to make him a bitch, but on the other hand, he really didn't want to suck cock.

Oh God.

"And it's such a nice way to please my guests, having someone here to give a little oral stimulation" Marigold said merrily.

"I met this couple from Poland online, Edek and Noelle.

They came here for a visit, and I enslaved them both! They gave wonderful blowjobs at a fete I had. It was marvelous!"

Scrip looked horrified.

"People came to visit you from overseas and you—you made them suck people's dicks?"

Scrip shook his head.

"I know you're into the um, BDSM scene, but that's a bit much, Marigold."

"No, no, silly" Marigold said, smiling, as she gently massaged Scrip's hard cock with her stockinged toes.

"Edek and Noelle were already submissives, I guess Noelle was the dominant at home, but she was in need of subbing to someone else,

Yes and so they came here and I gave them quite a time of it. It was just a fun thing. They're very rich."

Marigold rubbed her toes more vigorously against Scrip's erection, and he got quite a bit more excited.

He hadn't cum in some weeks, and the last few times they'd made love, it was just his working feverishly between her legs with his mouth.

Marigold had an intense thirst for cunnilingus, and Scrip had to lick her for hours when he wasn't at work.

If he didn't make her cum more than four or five times, she would become exasperated and use her Lochgelly Tawse on him, which really left some nasty marks.

Scrip couldn't believe it, that he was putting up with being beaten by a woman, like a dog.

It wasn't like this in the old days, really it wasn't.

So now she was becoming frighteningly enthusiastic about new and upsetting practices.

For instance, a week ago, she began teaching Scrip to lie on the bathroom floor with his mouth open and take her urine as she released it...

Oh and Heaven forbid he spill a drop!

Of course Scrip, quite the hygienist would cough and spit as the long, foul smelling piss hit his mouth, and this would enrage Marigold.

She had taken it as a total lack of respect, and would thrash him, criss crossing his naked chest as he cowered on the bathroom floor.

Then of course Marigold would grab Scrip by the back of the neck, or the hair, and make him lick up the discarded urine.

Marigold also got a real kick out of making Scrip suck the blood out of her used tampons.

This had been such a point of contention between the two that she'd had to bind him to the bed with electrical tape and FORCE the tampon into Scrip's mouth...

Oh, the first few times, anyway.

Now he docilely would suck a Tampax dry, and chew it if she liked. Marigold didn't fool around.

She had a strong right arm, and could cane with the best of them. But the forced fellatio thing was scaring him to death.

Marigold, noting Scrip's discomfiture, began talking about oral sex in a more gentle way.

"We could start out with a hotdog or something, in your mouth. I really want to teach you to deep-throat a cock.

I'm sure you've had girl friends that frustrated you because they were too timid with the penis, just licking the head or something.

But then there are girls, usually prostitutes, who can take it deep into the throat." Marigold said quite seriously.

Marigold arose and went to the kitchen and returned with a hotdog.

"First you slide the length of the penis into your mouth, stroking it with your tongue...if you start slow; you won't gag so much, which is a put off to the guy."

Marigold gently shoved the hotdog through her ruby lips and further and further into her mouth.

Scrip was a little annoyed, as she'd given adequate blowjobs, but nothing like what she was doing to the wiener.

Marigold pulled the hot dog out.

"You can use your tongue to pull the penis in deeper.

And the further the penis is, it passes the taste buds to the back of the throat, so you won't have that nasty sperm taste—

I know you don't like it, because when I make you lick up your cum after masturbating, you always throw a tantrum."

Marigold smiled down at Scrip.

"You can use Lidocaine, which is what porn stars and people who need stomach endoscopies use to take it deep into their throat.

The medical thing actually involves a tube, and the Lidocaine is designed to assist you to take it right down your throat.

Perhaps we can try with that, though I want you to eventually LOVE the cock, and not need anything to take it into your throat, honey."

Marigold giggled.

"I have had many male subs that were real macho assholes, and after some torture and beatings, I turned them into such excited fellatrixes that it changed their entire demeanor.

Rusk took quite a bit of cruelty from me, but you know Scrip, he can suck a dick with the best of them—he's sucked yours!

One fellow, who hated sucking cock at first, a former police sergeant, now is such a penis enthusiast that he hunts gay bars even when he isn't seeing me.

And sucks all the time, oh yeah and I think he's fully heterosexual

He wears toenail polish, all that kind of thing."

Scrip was starting to be nauseous even without his first cocksucking lesson.

This was not really how he had envisioned his young adult life, not really Scrip knew the police chief that Marigold was talking about, Chief Muehlenbrink.

Scrip had an uncle on the force, and Uncle Sid told Scrip that the Chief was now in great use as an entrapper.

"Yeah, the Mule used to be the most macho of guys, but now, when we have a rapist in the park, he goes out in drag, and is quite convincing.

Also he's great on our prostitution patrols—

but he's not really much fun to hoist a few Guiness Stouts with—not anymore."

Scrip wondered if that was his fate. Marigold, over the next couple of days, began wearing a strap-on dildo, not a big one, just about six inches, and waving it in front of him.

When Scrip came in from work nights, Marigold would order him to strip and don his garter belt stockings and heels.

Initially, she would just have him kiss the tip of the strap-on penis (it was colored pink) just once or twice.

"Just kiss it a little bit, Scrip. That's right. Lick the underside. Don't pull back or I'll have to use the cat on you, honey. There, that's enough; you can go start dinner now."

Then Marigold would remove the belt, and they'd do something else.

After dinner, if she didn't feel like television, sometimes Marigold would sit on Scrip's face, facing his dick, and loop a chain around his cock and balls.

And as he licked and sucked at her clit, she'd yank and tug the chain harder and harder, pulling his cock towards her.

It was excruciatingly painful but stimulating at the same time.

The harder she came, the more she yanked, though of course when it was over, she didn't usually let Scrip have any satisfaction!

At this point his crotch was raw with the chain pulling and his jaw was exhausted, trying to give her some intense pleasure.

But it did take Marigold's lovely mind off the whole dick-sucking thing, if just for a little while.

Sometimes Marigold would have one of her friends from the PainCafe over to visit.

One guy, Lorton Ledbetter, a big black Master, came over for beers, and he and Marigold would talk .

Scrip would serve them, in his ridiculous outfit, Lorton grinning at him lasciviously, and he'd kneel and wait for further instructions.

What would he do if Marigold ordered him to service Lorton? What would the protocol be?

Lorton wasn't much help, either

"Damn, Marigold, when you going' to let me fuck this white boy's mouth? Or his asshole.

I bet he got one tight little mother back there, I'd like to loosen him up soon." A cough.

"An' you don't got him trained baby.

Why he give me an ashtray. You used to let me put my Newports out in Rusk's mouth, girl.

You spoiling' this slave boy." Lorton paused.

"I remember one part when Rusk got so many cigarettes and cigars on his tongue that he couldn't taste ice cream for a month!"

This made Marigold laugh her ass off, and Scrip was never more relieved than when Lorton Ledbetter went home!

One especially unpleasant night came when Lorton Ledbetter brought over a "cock trample board" .

This, which was a huge piece of ply wood with small pegs.

Marigold had ordered Scrip to strip and stick his balls and penis through the hole, and then she'd stepped up.

She began kicking and stomping Scrip's penis with her high heels.

This would have been bad enough, but then Marigold invited Lorton Ledbetter to use his engineer's boots on Scrip's cock.

Lorton had nearly sent Scrip to the hospital!

But at least he hadn't had to suck Lorton's dick.

He was having night mares about the bisexuality thing, it was getting serious.

It actually hadn't been that long since Scrip and Marigold had just been ordinary lovers, and her submissive husband .

Rusk would come in the room during the morning when Scrip and Marigold were just waking up.

Rusk's nipples had little bells attached to them, and these awakened them quite gently.

The bell thing was cute.

Sometimes Marigold would have Rusk handcuffed to a combination lock from the ceiling, and he'd have to put himself up on his tippie toes to unlock the combination.

And he had to try three hundred different combinations before he got loose...the bells had always been entertaining!

But Rusk's bells had gently aroused Scrip and Marigold in the good old days, and then Rusk would give them full breakfast in bed—

Bloody Marys, omelets, muffins, tea, that kind of shit—and then Rusk would perform orally on both of them.

It had taken Scrip some time to get used to a man sucking his cock.

Oh but Marigold gave him full access to her beautiful sexy lips and big breasts.

And distracted by this Scrip could kiss and suck and play a little motor-boat while Rusk sucked his cock and truly.

Rusk did it better than most of Scrip's former girl friends, and he'd had a few.

When Scrip had initially mentioned this to Marigold she'd smiled and said,

"I make sure Rusk gets a lot of practice." Words that were ominous to Scrip now. LATER

Lorton was one of the few guys in his neighborhood with no sheet (`cept for possession) because he was too lazy to plan thefts or run from cops!

Lazy, loitering, Lorton Ledbetter.

But then Lucius, Lorton's older brother, had summoned him to Buttermilk Falls, where Lucius got him connected with the PainCafe, and he learned about rich white men who were somehow aroused by being kicked around by black men who fucked their wives with big dicks.

What an industry!

Lorton couldn't believe it when he met his first couple, the Harrimans.

Imogene wanted to be fucked, and hard, and she wanted Lort to whip her husband's ass.

And have the poor bastard, Saul his name was, lick Lort's toes afterwards. God damn.

Then there was another chick, Mistress Teague, that asked Lorton to pee on some old dude while she hit his ass with a racquetball racquet.

That was an easy $300.

And then he got a regular guy, Onesimus Philemon Stubbins, who got a session once or twice a week...ready money in Lort's pocket.

Just givin' him the strap and then fuckin' both his holes. Whaddya know?

But meeting Marigold and Rusk had really been an education for Lorton.

Marigold explained to Lort that Rusk's grandfather had been one of the heads of the Buttermilk Falls White Citizen's Council.

This was a fancy name for the Klan, and that Rusk had a lot of guilt to expiate.

Lort never forgot Marigold going through this explanation.

Marigold had ordered Rusk to strip off his three piece suit and stand naked in front of Lorton, except of course for the chastity thing on his dick.

Man, if any chick tried to put something like that on Lorton, she'd be chasing her teeth in the street.

But there was no figuring white people. Honkies had a life of their own, baby!

Once, Marigold had Rusk hanging from a hook in the ceiling, and had two buckets suspended by his balls.

Marigold and Lort had taken turns throwing stones in these big-ass paint buckets, and either they landed in the buckets.

Or they hit poor Rusk's naked body, leaving some kind of mark.

Rusk was constantly erect though--it was a thrill for him.

After the buckets were full, and poor Rusk was really, REALLY weighted down, Marigold got a BB gun and they took turns shooting at Rusk's crotch.

This while Rusk danced around the twenty pound buckets dragging his fairy ass to the floor.

Marigold could be one sadistic bitch.

When she thought Rusk was getting too fat, she took him to his grandfather's ranch, and she rode a horse and swung a whip, making him jog naked around the damn compound.

Then, back in the city, she had Lort drive his Harley and she sat on the back, and whipped his naked ass as he ran around the block four times!

After the treadmill came into vogue, Marigold had Rusk run naked on that, set at seven miles an hour.

Lort whipped his ass while Marigold had wild sex upstairs with Lort's twenty something kids, Lincoln, Lowell and Lolita.