After the Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
She tells her side.
2.5k words
4.07
62.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Ok, so a couple of things have changed since I wrote the first installment of this story. Lynn read it, but not until after I had submitted it. She was less than excited about it. She had, more or less, liked the story about our trip. There were a few changes she might have made, but, overall, it was ok by her. However, the first installment of After the Trip was totally unacceptable. I won’t list her complaints, because her solution to the problem was for me to rewrite the first episode, this time with her guidance. Hmmm. So, what follows is the same story, this time told in the first person, from her perspective. Just to be clear, I wrote this, but she approved every word. Even after twenty years of marriage and the experiences in Hedonism, I am still surprised by what a naughty girl she is. She approved my saying that, btw.)

I want to start at the beginning. You can’t really understand everything, unless you start from the start, so to speak.

For years, Alan had been after me to, how should I say it, broaden our sexual horizons. Shit, I am not going to be coy in writing this. He said he wanted to watch me fuck another man. He would bring the idea up a couple of times a year maybe. I really doubted that he was serious. I mean, I think he was in love with the fantasy, but unsure about the reality. I truly believed that even if the opportunity presented itself, he wouldn’t go through with it. He was NATO (No Action, Talk Only).

I grew up very traditionally. Very, very conservative father. I knew that nice wives didn’t fuck other men. I was a nice wife. So, for me, the choice was obvious. The simplest way to handle his suggestions was for me to make him feel guilty about not loving me enough to want me totally to himself. It would work for a few months.

Ok, so I was really fascinated by the idea, I couldn’t let him know. Could I??? So, I would try to compromise with him. I let him take pictures of me naked and post them on those web sites he loved. At first I posed with my breasts bare but of course he wanted more. After a while, I was showing everything. I posed with my legs spread wide. I showed my pussy in its natural state, as well as completely shaved. I showed it wide open, wet and ready for all those guys who were looking . . . Ok, if I get off on that fantasy, I’ll never get this finished. So, I best get back to the story at hand. But, you get the idea. I always figured most wives in the world handled such things in the same or similar manner. Make them feel guilty. Tell them what perverts they are.

As a part of my mollification program, I also agreed to visit a swingers club. It was a big city, no one knew us, and I liked it. Better than I wanted to. It was really fun to sit and watch everyone being so naughty. I wanted to participate but I did not dare. Alan has already told you that I am a Gemini. Well, some of my personalities are pretty wild. Even after twenty years I haven’t told him all the things I did before we met. (Looks like I’ll have to fess up after I finish this story though.) I knew from experience the things of which I was capable, if I lost control of myself. I had sworn never to lose control again. So, the only way to deal with this was to draw a hard and fast line regarding sexual activity. I had to maintain control.

A few times at the club, I got a little rowdy. Let a number of guys (and girls) fondle my boobs and my ass through my clothes. Even got my girls out once, just to show that other woman that mine were bigger and prettier. But that was it. Truth is I was afraid that I would like being wicked. I love men. I love their attention. I want them to touch me. But, I am not sure I could say no, once I got started. So, good girls just don’t let things get started.

Then I met that guy on the plane. What Alan didn’t tell you (well, maybe he didn’t know until now) is that this guy was gorgeous. I mean drop dead gorgeous. Tall, tan, green eyes that looked at my legs and down my blouse at my cleavage. Looked like he had a sizeable package in his pants, too. He told me in glowing terms why we should go to Hedonism. He touched my leg as he spoke. Casually mentioned how good I would look on a nude beach. Damn, I’m getting damp just thinking about what was going through my mind that day. To say that I wanted to fuck him right there would not be untrue.

Ok, I’ll try to stay on topic better. You can see how men can affect me. And, I must admit, even though it lacks humility, that I affect men the same way. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Big boobs. A big round ass. Great, strong, legs. Men come on to me. Almost all of them.

Anyway, we went to hedonism. What Alan left out of the story was my perspective and how it felt to be pursued by so many good-looking men. Being naked around them all day and then dancing with them feeling every part of my body at night. Over my clothes, under my clothes, my bare breasts and ass, and of course, my pussy. And, seeing and feeling all those hard dicks, well, that combination could drive a girl insane. And, of course, there was Jonathon. Alan did not exaggerate about his cock. Truly, I think it was bigger than the story lets on. It was fucking huge. (Getting excited again, just thinking about it. Can you tell?) I knew from the first time I saw it that I wanted it inside me. And Jonathon wanted me too. Oh man, did he want me. He must have told me twenty times how much he wanted to fuck me. He would slip his had between my legs, and finding my pussy wet, would tell me how he could fill me. Well, finally, I just couldn’t resist anymore. I had a physical ache, a sexual need that could be satisfied in only one way.

My only problem was, as I mentioned above, I was pretty sure that Alan would not agree. Like I said, I thought he was all talk. So when I discussed this with Amy, she came up with the plan for Alan to fuck Julie and then he was trapped. He couldn’t say no, and I fucked Jonathon. And Jonathon fucked me. Oh man, did he fuck me. He fucked me with that huge pole between his legs. It was . . .there I go again, getting off the current subject once more. Let me say that I loved everything that happened on our trip. But, I came back swearing that it would never happen again. Good girls are allowed one mistake. But, not two.

Ok, back to the club, the first visit after we got back from Hedonism.

We had been there for a while when Glenn and Donna came up to us on the dance floor. There was some happy grab ass and such and when the music changed, they asked if they could buy us a drink. Well, Glenn was cute, pretty nicely endowed, btw, and I could see that Alan liked Donna, so I said, “That would be fun.” We talked for a while and danced several times. Glenn was feeling me up pretty good. Both while we were dancing and at the table. He had fondled my ass and my boobs. Put his hand inside my blouse several times and played with my bare nipples. This was getting me turned on. I loved the attention.

Alan seemed to be doing pretty well with Donna. She had on a dress that was sexy, but didn’t offer any opportunities for him to touch her naked body. Glenn on the other hand, seemed to have his hand in my blouse all the time. Even sitting at the table, he would gently open my blouse and play with my breasts.

He was beginning to be more direct in what he said to me. Told me how much he loved playing with my breasts. How much he wanted to touch me in all my other private places. That sort of thing. He was rubbing my leg under the table, but the way we were sitting made it very difficult for him to get under my skirt. I did not want him to find out how wet my pussy was.

Then came that fateful dance. Donna and I were facing one another. Glenn’s hands were inside my blouse. Alan was squeezing Donna’s ass and watching Glenn play with my nipples. My husband was watching this man I had just met as he fondled my naked tits. It was tantalizing. I felt my inhibitions fading. I was wet. I was hot. I was feeling frisky. I wanted to be naughty. Control was ebbing.

Obviously, Donna could sense my feelings. She opened my blouse and put my tits on display to the whole crowd. Must have been a hundred people who could see my hard pink nipples. It was like an electric shock went through me. Glenn was trying to get his hand down my skirt. The waist was too tight, which was a shame, because by now, I wanted him to touch my wet pussy. (See, this is why I am so cautious. I get to a certain point and I lose control. I craved the exhibitionism and sexual excitement.) Anyway, when he couldn’t get his hand down my skirt, he began to lift the hem. Showing more and more of my legs. I knew what he was going to do. I could hardly wait. I had just shaved my pussy and all these people were going to see it. They were going to see Glenn raise my skirt and show my naked ass and pussy. I hardly breathed. I was in heaven. Ok, maybe not heaven, but I was somewhere . . .

Then, I felt the cool air between my legs. My skirt was around my waist. I knew that everyone could see how excited I was; they could see everything, my big boobs, my pink nipples, my naked, wet pussy. I knew the thigh high hose I was wearing framed my pussy, made me look even more naked. It was exhilarating.

Alan was lifting Donna’s dress too. I watched as her thighs became more and more exposed. Her hem went above her stockings and I held my breath. And, then, there it was. Her pussy, exposed just as mine was.

The music was going through me like a drug. I felt it in every part of my body. Dancing. Naked. Dancing naked. Glenn was mauling my ass. Slipping his fingers in the crack to tease my anus. Donna was squeezing and kissing my tits. She dropped her right hand between my legs and touched me. It was like there was a connection between all my private parts. When she touched my clit the bell went off. I didn’t really come, but I was experiencing that high that we all love. Not quite coming, but feeling . . . well feeling that indescribable feeling. That feeling that we all love.

I reached out to touch her. I wanted her to share in my excitement. She was warm and wet. Her clit was distended and I had no trouble finding and stroking it. I had similar experiences at Hedonism, but this was more erotic. More exciting. Here, all the people watching were completely dressed and just she and I were exposed.

And, that was when the bouncer showed up. Maybe it was a good thing. I am quite sure that had we kept going, I would have let them strip me completely on the dance floor. Naked. Totally on display. Every man there could have touched me. Every woman too, for that matter. Looking back, I truly believe that if that bouncer hadn’t stopped us, I might just have fucked anyone who wanted me. Everyone who wanted me. Anyone and everyone.

It wasn’t the liquor, although we had a few drinks. It was that naughty side of me. One of those wicked personalities that I tried so hard to control. Sometimes, it just got the best of me.

After we straightened our clothes, we left the dance floor and went back to the table. I could see the tents in both guy’s pants. I loved it that I had caused them to get hard.

As we walked, Donna and I talked. “Guess we showed them,” she said. “Yeah, we showed them everything,” I laughed. As we were standing by the table enjoying our moment, I felt a hand on my legs. Not sure at first who was touching me, but not really caring, I parted my feet. My pussy was open for whomever it was to feel. When I discovered it was Glenn, I looked into his eyes as he moved up and over my thighs. Over the tops of my hose. Paused when he touched my bare flesh. I was looking directly in his eyes when he touched my pussy. Again, the feeling can only be described as electric. I shivered involuntarily. I looked at Alan, he was watching as Glenn stroked my opening. My legs were a bit weak and when Glenn very gently put his finger in me, I thought I would collapse.

So, without thinking, I moved to sit down by him. Looking back, I didn’t really realize at the time that when I sat, I had pulled my skirt up almost to my waist. Leaving my wet swollen pussy open and fully on display. As Glenn looked I spread my legs a bit to show him everything. I wanted him to see me. Naked. Open. Wet. Excited. Again, his gaze caused that shock to run through me. This man was looking between my thighs. Staring at my naked pussy. We were in a public place and I was spread out and open for the world to see. He reached for me again, and I closed my eyes. His touch on my clit was heavenly. I was going to come. Right here, right now.

Before I could climb the final height, Donna was whispering in my ear. “Why don’t we go back to our house where we can continue playing?”

Without a word, I pulled my skirt down, picked up my purse and headed for the parking lot.

(To be continued)