After the Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers

Her mother had told her almost nothing about sex. And her mother told her not to touch herself 'down there' except to wash herself, or when wiping after peeing.

She silently cursed her Catholic upbringing.

The bulk of what she knew (or didn't know) was passed on to her from other girls in school. The science teacher had spent about an hour on 'human reproduction', but it was very vague, and the anatomy drawings were very sketchy.

And that was the limit of Cathy's sex education up until this point in her life. She knew guys got hard and big. She knew that girls could get pregnant if they let a guy put his 'thing' inside them. She had noticed, as her breasts grew, that guys seemed to pay a lot more attention to her than they used to. And she noticed that she noticed boys way more than she used to. She liked it when she would seem them with their shirts off.

In spite of her bold invitations to Roger to look at her and touch her, Cathy really had no idea about sex. She was inebriated. She knew it felt good to have her sister's boyfriend look at her. Maybe it would have felt just as good for any boy to look at her? Or maybe it thrilled her to do something that would piss off her sister? Maybe both. It didn't matter. She had done it, and now he was naked with her in the shower. And when she had leaned back against him, she could feel his hard cock between her ass cheeks. How cool was that? Her sister's boyfriend's boner was poking at her ass.

Roger continued to apply soap to Cathy's back. When he reached the small of her back, he had to turn his arm somewhat, because of the close quarters. The bar of soap slipped out of his hand, and skated around the shower floor. Cathy immediately tried to bend forward, but bumped her head on the shower wall. Both of them giggled at the mishap. Roger's stiff cock was momentarily pinned between her slippery butt cheeks. On the second try, she recaptured the soap.

"It definitely feels as though you don't mind helping me, Rog."

Damn, it felt good for Roger to have his stiffy ensheathed between Cathy's butt cheeks. The wetness and soapiness enhanced the sensations.

"Yeah," he chuckled. But regaining some logic, he said, "But we had better get our butts in gear and finish up before your sister catches us."

Cathy gyrated her ass, and quipped, "My butt IS in gear!"

After a few seconds of rubbing herself against him, she turned to face him. "OK, help me wash my front and we'll finish up." She handed Roger the soap.

Good lord, what a set of tits she had! Roger was hypnotized by them. Connie's petite pointy breasts were the only ones he had seen before - other than in Playboy. These were big and full and round in comparison

She handed him the bar of soap, and arched her back slightly to make her wet breasts a little more more prominent. In the narrow confines, Roger's back was pressed against the wall of the shower. Nevertheless, the tip of his erection occasionally bumped into Cathy as he soaped her breasts.

She stared down at his cock, and finally took hold of it. "Ooooh, Roger, I like your cock," she slurred. "I never touched one when it was hard." She squeezed the shaft and gave it a little tug.

"Listen, Cath, we had better stop," he said feebly.

With that she took the bar of soap from Roger, and applied it to his stiff cock. He closed his eyes and moaned. Oh. My. God. It felt wonderful!!

She soaped his balls and up and down his shaft.

"Cath, we have to stop!" he said plaintively.

"OK...we'll stop... Just one more thing, though. She released her grip on his genitals, took his right hand and placed it over her mound. Part of his mind wanted to pull away...and another part wanted to give it a squeeze.

"Put a finger inside me, Rog...pleeeze," she said as she pressed herself against his hand, and slightly spread her thighs.

His pulse was pounding in his head. This was wrong. Or at least if it wasn't really wrong, they were both going to get into big trouble for it.

The tip of his middle finger slid between the cleft of her firm cunny lips, and he found her inner moisture. It was leaking slippery fluid that was obviously different than the water of the shower. She was small and tight. As he slipped the tip of his finger further, a remnant of hymen resisted him; she gasped and quivered slightly. "Ohhhhh..."

Roger thought he heard footsteps coming up the rickety stairs. He quickly turned off the water and put his hand over Cathy's mouth.

Yes, they were footsteps! Shit! Shit! Shit!

He reached out and grabbed a huge bath towel. "Here", he said, thrusting it at Cathy. "Wrap this around you and head for the living room. Leave the lights off, and just get on the sofa and pretend you're asleep!"

She grabbed a second smaller towel to wrap around her wet hair, and took off for the darkened living room.

She made it to the sofa just as the outer door opened. Connie.

Roger stepped out of the bathroom, drying himself off, and casually blocking Connie's view into the living room.

"What the fuck are you doing walking around drying off while my sister is here?"

"She's in on the sofa. She showered off ahead of me, and went to lie down. I'm sure she's asleep or passed out by now."

"Good thing, you perv." Connie suspiciously glanced past him into the darkness of the living room. She could vaguely see the towel-wrapped body of her little sister.

Just as Roger finished drying off, Connie demanded, "Unzip this damned gown for me! It's got my tits pushed up so much it's cutting off my circulation.

He threw the towel over the bedpost and did as he was told. The bodice of the dress came off quickly, exposing Connie's small, conical breasts.

What a contrast between sisters, he thought.

In spite of the hastiness of scrambling to prevent being caught, Roger's cock was still semi-rigid. No longer pointing upward, but nearly fully sized, dangling toward the floor.

"Glad to see me?"

"Um, yeah. You looked pretty sexy in that gown tonight."

Connie wiggled out of the gown, and hung it carefully in the closet.

"Are you sure the little brat is asleep?" she asked, as she walked into the bathroom, sat down and began to pee.

Roger grabbed the towel from the bedpost, wrapped it around his waist, and went to check on Cathy.

He whispered, "Are you asleep?"

She answered by reaching a hand between his thighs, and moving it upward.

Startled, he stepped back. "Stoppit! She'll hear!"

Cathy softly giggled.

"Now get to sleep," he ordered, and went back to the bedroom.

The toilet flushed, and Connie came out of the bathroom nude.

"I'm going to fix myself a double bourbon and soda and do some catching up." She strode through the darkened living room, poured herself a drink, turned out the kitchen light, and made her way back to the bedroom. She looked at the still form on the sofa, and was satisfied that her sister was asleep.

Connie lay down on the queen-sized bed, propping her shoulders and head on several pillows, reached over to turn on the lamp on the nightstand, and took a sip of her drink.

"Turn off the overhead light," she demanded, without whispering.

Roger did as instructed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know, you embarrassed the hell out of me this evening!" she scowled, taking another drink. "By the way, how's your back. I guess it's polite to ask."

"Actually, it still hurts, but it is only about half as bad as when I first hurt it."

"Well, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself again...so...you can eat me till I cum, but no fucking."

Roger was still horny from showering with Cathy, but he liked making Connie cum with his mouth, so he didn't mind...even though she wasn't going to let him fuck her.

She casually spread her legs apart and took another drink.

Her pubic hair was red, too, and with her thighs spread, Roger could see how pink her labia were.

"Get down there and lick me" she ordered. "Make me cum good. And if you do a good job and your back gets better, you can fuck me again in a couple of days."

Cathy heard every word. She opened her eyes, and in the dim light could see Roger go to the foot of the bed and position himself, slowly, between her sister's legs. She slowly sat up, wanting to get into a position to watch. The head of the bed was positioned against the wall in which was the doorway. Connie would definitely not be able to see her. Cathy got off the sofa and crawled toward the bedroom. There was only a doorway, but no door.

And if Roger kept his mouth on her sister's pussy, he wouldn't notice either.

Once at the doorway, Cathy decided to stand. She could see the couple's reflection in the dresser mirror across the room. She had never seen anything like it before! Her sister, torso and head propped up on pillows, sipping whiskey, thighs splayed, while Roger, lying prone, had his face buried in her crotch. Oh my!

Cathy had heard about guys eating pussy, but had no real idea about it, and had never seen any kind of picture portraying the act. The other girls talked about it like it was something 'dirty'...at least some of them did.

Roger was intent on what he was doing, though Cathy could not see much except that his mouth was on Connie's cunt, and she was writhing and moaning softly.

His nose was in her sister's pubic hair, but his eyes were closed. Good. She assumed. But the longer she watched, the more she noticed her own arousal. Was she supposed to be watching? Was it 'normal' for a guy to lick a girl there? Normal or not, sister or not, Cathy was moist and tingly in her own cunny.

Roger kept at it like a starving man. Connie gulped down the last of the bourbon and sat the glass on the nightstand. Roger kept licking, and she began to writhe and moan more vigorously. In just another minute, Connie began to buck her hips, and she grabbed the back of Roger's head and pushed his face against her ginger pussy.

Just then, Roger opened his eyes. He blinked in the dim light, looked up at Connie, and reached up to squeeze her breasts. As she bucked and twisted with her orgasm, he gripped her breasts, and watched her face contort.

And then...he shifted his gaze...and got a glimpse of Cathy peeking around the darkened doorway.

He saw her.

She saw him.

She saw him see her.

Connie blissed out with an intense orgasm.

He kept his mouth on Connie's pussy, but his gaze remained on Cathy. What a bizarre and erotic turn of events!

Cathy smiled invitingly at Roger. Knowing she was positioned so that only he could see, she moved a little further into the doorway, exposing her naked left breast. She lifted it, bent her neck, and touched her tongue to the nipple. Then she silently mouthed, 'I want you to lick me like that.'

Roger simply stared in disbelief.

He repositioned himself next to Connie in bed, with a full erection. She turned off the light, and said, "Nice work, Roger. If and when your back recovers, and if and when I get over being pissed with your behavior at the reception, I'll let you fuck me again. But for tonight, you'll keep that thing to yourself." She turned on her side, with her back to him, and was asleep within a few minutes.

Cathy was back on the couch now. She was double-horny. First the flirting with Roger. Then the shower. Then watching him and Connie. The apartment was dark and silent now...except for her mind. She massaged her clit. Softly at first. The more rapidly. Then more firmly. Then she released muted moans as she reached orgasm. And she dozed fitfully.

Roger's mind also raced. The shower with his girlfriend's younger sister. The realization that she watched him pleasure her sister with his mouth. The invitation to lick her. He fell asleep with roiling thoughts...and an erection.

About an hour later, Roger awoke with the urge to pee. The alcohol had pretty much worn off by then. Connie was deeply sleeping and lightly snoring. His back was still uncomfortable, and he winced as he got out of bed. He had a partial erection from having to urinate. He didn't want to make a mess in the dark, so sat down to pee. As his erection partially subsided, he was able to relieve himself.

On his way back to bed, Roger heard a soft moan from the living room, and detoured to the sofa.

"Are you OK, Cath?"

No reply. He turned back toward the bedroom.

"I had a scary dream," she said plaintively. "Can I sleep in bed with you for a while?"

"No way! Connie would kill us both!"

"No she won't. She never wakes up in the night. I know because we slept in the same room. Besides, she had some whiskey...and....you made her cum...so she's not going to awaken until morning. Just let me sleep with you for a while, then I'll come back out to the sofa. I had a scary dream."

Roger thought for a moment. He wanted to be sympathetic, and he was also aroused. "OK, what the hell," he whispered. "But just for a little while. OK?"

"OK, I promise." Cathy was lying about having had a bad dream. But she truly didn't want to sleep alone on the sofa.

"I'll get into bed first, so I'm next to Connie - just in case she wakes up," he whispered.

Connie was soundly sleeping, lying on her side facing the wall.

Roger positioned himself in the center of the bed, and Cathy got in after him.

He wrapped the sheet around Connie, using it as a barrier against touching her skin. Then he covered himself and Cathy with the lightweight blanket, and lay on his back

"OK, now relax and go to sleep," he urged in a whisper. "Your dream was only a dream, and you're safe," he breathed. "Now no more talking" Cathy rolled onto her right side and snuggled against him, wrapping her leg around his torso and her arm around his chest. She held still in that position for a few minutes, listening for his breathing to calm.

She moved her thigh, and felt his semi-hard cock against it. She slowly moved her thigh up and down a few times, sliding it against his bare skin, and rubbing it against his balls, then his cock. Her very first time of doing such a thing. It was not only new, but thrilling.

Roger didn't move, but was totally awake. And aroused. And wondering. And anxious. And as stiff as an iron rod. And if Cathy didn't stop moving her thigh he was going to erupt! He was already drooling pre-cum onto his belly.

He moved a hand onto her knee, signaling for her to stop. And she did.

Then she moved her left hand down his belly and found the head of his cock. He flinched with pleasure. She gave it a squeeze, and noticed the slippery secretion that was seeping from the opening. Cathy assumed it was semen. She liked the thought of having made Roger ejaculate.

This was insane! But it felt SO good to have his girlfriend's little sister exploring his erection! But how nuts was this? His girlfriend was right beside him!

With his left hand, he lifted Cathy's knee so that it was at about 90 degrees to the mattress. She continued to snuggle her breasts and head against his upper chest and neck. Next he cupped her cunny, and traced the slit-like opening. She was sopping wet! He found her swollen clit, and she gasped. As he slowly and gently pressed and massaged it, she made a fist around his cock and squeezed it and moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft.

He slid the tip of his middle finger from her stiff clit to her snug virginal opening, and inserted the end of it to the first joint, just as he had when they were in the shower. He could feel the resistance of her hymen. She gasped with pleasure and discomfort.

He held her labia apart with his second and fourth fingers as he slowly pressed his third finger further inside her. There was no need to rush. He held his finger in place, until the combination of his pressure and her copious wetness allowed her hymen to stretch a little. He felt the tight partial-wall of a membrane stretch until his finger was inside her up to the second joint. But that was all the farther it would easily go.

That was OK. He didn't need to insert his finger all the way. After all, he didn't plan to fuck her. With her hand around his cock and his hand and fingers stimulating her labia, clitoris, and one fingertip partially inside her, they could get each other off. And Cathy would still technically be a virgin. Maybe it wasn't much of a defense, but, if they got caught, at least it was something.

Connie had been the first girl Roger had ever been with. Cathy's cunny felt different than her older sister's. Her clitty was bigger, her outer lips were plumper, and she still had a hymen (he had learned about hymens in Health class) It had taken him a little practice at first to figure out how to stimulate Connie's pussy to make her orgasm. In fact, Connie had needed to show him how to find all the most important places.

He had seen livestock having sex in the barnyard, but they didn't masturbate each other or do oral sex. All they did was fuck, as far as he could tell. The stallions would get ginormous hardons, mount the mares, thrust a couple of times, and it was over. Same with the bull and cows. So how was he to know about frigging a girl or eating her out? Some of his friends said things like that, but he only partially understood about sex.

Connie had had to teach him about that. Actually, it seemed more like training most of the time. The sex was fun and felt good to Roger, but he sometimes felt that Connie was using him. She didn't seem interested in cuddling. Didn't hold his hand much. Didn't kiss much. But she loved his dick! And she loved his mouth on her pussy. There had been other times, like this evening, when she wanted him to make her cum, but then didn't want to do anything for him. She would 'let' him fuck her when she felt like it, but more than not she would have him eat her out, then want him to leave her alone after her orgasm. He had learned to make her cum with his mouth and tongue, and he got some satisfaction from it, but truly, there were times when Roger felt like some kind of 'boy toy'. He knew Connie had a vibrator, and he sometimes felt like she preferred that to his cock. For sure she didn't seem to care much about his needs to ejaculate and feel satisfied.

Cathy continued clumsily to fondle his cock. It just felt so excellent! And Roger gently massaged her young and inexperienced cunny. Awkward or not, the thoughtful, gentle mutual fondling and massaging had brought each of them to the brink of orgasm.

Cathy began to rock her hips, writhing against his hand. At the same time she awkwardly moved her hand more rapidly up and down his swollen cock. As she felt the first wave of orgasm, she squeezed his cock so hard that it almost hurt him...but the stimulation resulted in him beginning to feel his cum erupt.

They each bucked their hips and grunted softy. Cathy gripped Roger's cock so tightly that the cum didn't come out of his cock for the first few orgasmic spasms. She relaxed her grip a little, and he spurted what seemed like an enormous amount of cum onto his belly.

The shuddering of the mattress wasn't enough to awaken Connie, but she reflexively rolled onto her other side, so she was now facing Roger and Cathy. They froze in place. Him with the tip of his finger barely inside her juicy cunny, and her with her hand still wrapped around his cock. They held perfectly still, barely breathing.

Then Connie rolled back and faced the other direction.

Then she got out of bed. Roger's cock went totally limp as Connie silently padded toward the bathroom. As soon as the tinkle from the toilet could be heard, Cathy bolted out of bed, and headed quickly toward the sofa. In what seemed to be a second she was wrapped up in the towel and feigning sleep.

Connie flushed and returned to the bed. Roger lay as still as a stone as she climbed back into bed.

He and Cathy eventually fell asleep with very pleasant thoughts in their minds. And a few twinges of guilt. And thoughts of gratitude that they were not caught.

Doctor O
Doctor O
225 Followers